Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunshine - Part 6

49
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a continuation of Part 5 so you need to read that first for proper context. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Really the entire series only makes sense if read in order."

As Sam walked away I looked over at the couple I mentioned before. They both smiled and he gave a thumbs-up sign. I laughed and waved and then looked over at Josh who was just sitting and watching Sam while toying with his erection. He could clearly be seen by the couple but I still shifted my position slightly to make sure that I wasn't blocking their view. He saw me looking at him and I nodded towards the couple. Josh looked over at them and waved and then continued stroking as they both waved back.

Obviously taking us for being open and friendly, the couple soon got up and walked over. They introduced themselves as Mary and Ted. Mary especially had a gift for small talk and Josh and I didn't need to say too much to keep the conversation going. Anyway, Josh seemed happy with the attention his penis was getting from them and continued to play with himself.

After a few minutes Sam returned and took her spot between Josh and I on our blanket. Mary and Ted preferred to just remain standing, looking down at the three of us now, all naked and secretly loving the attention. Or maybe not so secretly.

Sam was sitting back with her elbows as support, her legs open, knees slightly bent, putting her pussy on full display and attracting frequent looks from the older couple. Finally taking a break from her small talk Mary looked from Sam to Ted. Ted continued staring at Sam's pussy despite being caught by Mary. I overheard her whisper, "I bet you'd like some of that," to which Ted just raised his eyebrows and nodded. Mary didn't seem at all upset by the admission and looked down at Sam herself.

I looked at Sam and she was smiling up at them and waving her left knee out and back, out and back, opening her slit more with each motion, exposing her glistening folds to everyone. While Ted only had eyes for Sam, Mary's attention was torn between Sam and Josh, and even me. Finally I guess Mary had been standing around too long and needed a rest so she dragged Ted back to their blanket. It wasn't long after that I looked over and it looked like they were groping each other under their swimsuits.

Once they left, Sam turned her attention to her brother, reminding him that he hadn't fully participated in the fun earlier. She promised him a special treat but other than continue to let him feast his eyes on his gorgeous, naked sister, she didn't actually do anything special. Almost twenty minutes later a couple of bikini-clad teens, who looked to be about the same age as Sam and Josh, strolled up the shore and past our blanket. They hadn't been really looking around and I doubt they noticed anything unusual about us.

But Sam had been watching them intently as they passed by. Then she suddenly grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him after her as she headed towards the water.

"C'mon," she said, "I want to introduce you to my friends."

They reached the waterline and headed up the shore following about 50 feet behind the girls. The girls were both super cute with shoulder-length hair - one blond and one brunette. They were both about Sam's height with nice, tight bodies. The blond's tits were almost as large as Sam's while the brunette was just a bit smaller.

It wasn't long before the blond looked behind and caught sight of Sam and Josh. She started laughing and tapped her friend's arm to get her to look. Then they were both giggling and looking back frequently. Finally, Blondie turned right and headed into the water. She turned and splashed some water at her friend - an obvious ploy to allow the beautiful naked couple to catch up to them.

While they splashed each other they kept watching Sam and Josh approach. I couldn't tell who but someone, probably Sam, said something while they were still about twenty feet apart and that started a conversation. I admired Sam's deviousness as she stopped far enough away from the girls to make sure Josh's entire body was in their field of view rather than just his upper half as it would have been had they been closer. Then Sam walked ahead and joined the girls, pointing back at Josh as if telling him to stay where he was.

Later I learned that Sam introduced herself, and Josh as her brother, and told the girls that she had been telling Josh how hot he was but he wouldn't believe her and so she wanted them to confirm that she was telling the truth. This focused the girls' attention on Josh and gave them the excuse they needed to give him a really long inspection. Soon they closed the distance between them and the three girls were running their hands all over Josh's body, with special attention to his rigid cock. I was beginning to think Sam had magical powers when the girls both removed their tops and they all started walking back towards our blanket.

The thought suddenly crossed my mind that it might be better to give the kids some space so I quickly grabbed a towel and walked over to Mary and Ted who were only too happy to let me hang out with them for a while. We tried not to be too obvious but still watched eagerly to see what would transpire back at our blanket. I let Mary and Ted in on how I believed Sam was trying to hook her brother up with these two hotties, which sure seemed to be working.

Mistress_Jha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mistress_Jha

Back on our blanket, the kids seemed to be having a blast. It started with lots of laughter and flirtatious touching but soon progressed to the girls fondling Josh's penis while he fondled their breasts. As we watched, Jeannie, the blond, started kissing Josh. Gail, the brunette, untied her bottoms and slipped them off before reaching over and pulling the string on one side of Jeannie's bottoms and, with her cooperation, slipped them off. Gail then took Josh's hand from Jeannie's breast and placed it on her now bare pussy. Gail then leaned over and slurped Josh's cock into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Sam had appointed herself videographer and was using her phone camera to record the encounter for posterity ... and me. Yeah, I got to watch the video later and see these gorgeous young girls service Josh.

Gail's blowjob didn't last long. After a few seconds, she sat up again and pushed the other two down so that they were lying on the blanket. Josh now showed Gail's pussy some attention both visually and by teasing her slit with his fingers before Jeannie resumed their kiss. She then scooted up to bring her right breast to Josh's lips which he readily devoured.

Meanwhile, Gail straddled Josh, kneeling directly over his cock. The video showed Gail smiling sweetly into the lens and then slowly lowering herself while using her hand to guide Josh's penis inside her. Head back and eyes closed she looked glorious as she slowly started to ride Josh's penis.

The three of us older folks chuckled to each other. What a lucky guy. Sucking the breast and fondling the pussy of one beauty while another rode his cock. Yeah, Sam had already delivered on the "something special" she had promised her brother.

Soon Josh was shooting his load into Gail, followed a few moments later by Gail getting off on his still apparently quite adequate erection. Once they finished, Josh rolled Jeannie onto her back and positioned himself between her legs. While both Gail and Sam played with Jeannie's nipples, Josh ate her out ultimately resulting in Sam's video capturing the beautiful look of exquisite agony on her face as she came against Josh's mouth.

Once done the kids lay back and cuddled and dozed for a good half an hour. Mary, Ted and I also just lay back and relaxed. I was really enjoying being nude and often hard with Mary and Ted. I caught them both stealing looks at my cock. When I did I just smiled at them and looked at it myself so as to invite them to keep looking if they wanted.

I was nearest the kids and Mary was between me and Ted. At some point, Ted had rolled onto his side, away from us and soon started to snore softly. Mary became more obvious in staring at my cock and soon she put her hand on my thigh. I looked at her and smiled and she shyly smiled back. I looked down at my cock and she did as well. We both watched as it responded to her gaze and the proximity of her hand by swelling up until it was fully erect. I looked back at Mary and she met my eyes.

"Touch me," I whispered. Hesitating for only a second or two Mary slowly slid her hand towards and over my erection. She ran her fingers up and down its length. Then she grasped it in her fist, gently squeezing and moving it from side to side as if to test its strength. I was rock hard as I looked into the feminine eyes that were fixated on my cock and felt her soft hand begin an expert hand job.

I felt an intense orgasm building and glanced over to see that all the kids were watching intently. Sam was even filming it. Rather than worry, the extra attention sent me over the edge, despite having cum about an hour earlier. When I was finished I moved to touch Mary but she shook her head slightly, gesturing towards Ted. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and thanked her for giving me a wonderful hand job before heading to the water to clean off.

I hung out with the kids a while longer before we all packed up and headed home. Yes, it was a thrill to be close to Gail and Jeannie while we were still all naked. This was all very new to them and they obviously couldn't get enough of watching both Josh and my cocks. I didn't get completely hard again but pleasantly plump as I enjoyed the attention. I did wonder whether Josh or Sam would tell Julie everything that happened or show her that last video but I didn't think they would. I started to wonder if Julie would even mind and hatched a plan to find out. It worked too, but that's a story for another time.

Published 
Written by jmalc23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments