Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 7

"Mother and son Sonia and Layton Devlin spend a weekend at the house of their mutual lover Aisha Irani for three-way sex."

61
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

"Did you two fuck again after I left last night?" Aisha Irani asked her employee, and lover, Sonia Devlin.

"No, but we had a hard and fast fuck this morning when we woke up, we both came," answered Sonia.

The 'we' that Sonia was referring to was her and her seventeen-year-old son Layton, and the previous evening they had had threeway sex also involving Aisha.

Aisha was aged forty-nine, and not long ago she had taken Layton's virginity, she and Sonia, aged forty-three, became lovers a few days later. The previous evening had been the first threesome.

Sonia and Layton commenced their incestual affair after they had both had sex with Aisha.

It was now Wednesday morning, and Aisha and Sonia were at work. It was not unusual for the very promiscuous Aisha to have sex with someone who worked for her, she had had a few, both male and female.

Aisha had invited Sonia and Layton to spend the weekend at her house, commencing Friday evening.

"It was so good last night, the weekend will be amazing," smiled Aisha.

"Yeah, Layton and I are both really looking forward to it," replied Sonia.

Aisha would not be seeing Sonia or Layton sexually until Friday, but she fancied a fuck, so she invited a twenty-six-year-old male employee who she had fucked a few times before, home for a sex session that Wednesday evening and night.

That same evening, Sonia and Layton had been giggly and flirty on the settee after dinner, they both knew that they would have sex when they went to bed. When the time came, they were both naked in Sonia's bedroom, which was now also Layton's, and Sonia was grinding her bare arse against Layton's erect penis as her son played with her tits.

"I am so turned on," said Sonia, as Layton fingered her nipples.

"Me too," replied Layton, although his rigid cock was evidence of that.

"Would you like to fuck me from behind?" asked Sonia.

"I don't care how I fuck you, I just want to fuck you," answered Layton.

"Take me from behind," said Sonia, getting on the bed offering her arse to her son.

"I love your arse," said Layton, caressing his mother's buttocks.

"Ha, and I love that you love it," replied Sonia, swaying slightly.

Layton ran his fingers down Sonia's arse crack, and then finger fucked her cunt.

"I need your cock, fuck me, Layton, fuck me now," pleaded Sonia.

Layton held the head of his penis against Sonia's cunt lips, and she pushed back as Layton pushed forwards. Layton's cock penetrated her, causing Sonia to groan.

Layton thrust his hips, and soon he had built up a steady pace, much to Sonia's enjoyment.

"Yes, yes, so good, keep fucking me," encouraged Sonia.

Layton increased the speed of his thrusts, driving his mother towards an orgasm.

"Oh baby, oh baby, I am cumming, oh, oh, oh," panted Sonia, as Layton thrust as hard and fast as he could.

Sonia's orgasm seemed to be everlasting, as her son fucked her from behind, she was in sexual heaven.

Layton kept going for a while, but could feel his spunk rising, and with her groan, he spurted semen into Sonia's cunt.

"Thanks, baby, that was so good," said Sonia, when Layton withdrew.

They talked for a while, partly about their forthcoming weekend at Aisha's house, before they fell asleep.

Sonia and Layton had sex when they went to bed on Thursday night too, then they went to sleep. They did not expect to be getting a lot of sleep the next two nights at Aisha's house.

During Friday, Aisha suggested that Sonia and Layton have something light to eat in the early evening, and be at her house at about eight. The plan was that they would stay until sometime on Sunday.

When Sonia got home from work she and Layton had a light meal, and then sorted out some clothes and toiletries for the weekend. Neither of them expected to be wearing any clothes at night but they needed some to travel in, and also possibly to wear during the day.

They arrived at Aisha's house just before eight. The only occasion when they had both been there at the same time before was when Sonia went to Aisha's house on a work matter on Aisha's day off, and found her son naked on the bed having spent most of the day fucking Aisha. A lot had happened since then.

"Hi, you two," said a smiling Aisha, looking gorgeous as she greeted them.

"Hi Aisha," smiled Layton.

"Hi, you look stunning," said Sonia to their hostess.

"You two look great too," said Aisha, embracing and kissing first Sonia, and then Layton.

"We have been looking forward to this," said Layton.

"This weekend is going to be wild, baby," said Aisha, ushering Sonia and Layton indoors.

"I am sure that it will be amazing," said Sonia, looking at Aisha's large arse in tight white trousers.

"I thought that we will have some wine, and I will put some smoochie music on, okay?" smiled Aisha.

"Yeah, great," said Sonia.

They went into Aisha's large living room, and she poured some wine.

"A toast to a great weekend of sex," said Aisha, and the three of them clinked their glasses together and drank some wine.

Aisha put a CD on, and Layton and Sonia both admired her arse in the tight white trousers as she bent over to do so. As Aisha had said, the music was smoochie, and Aisha took Sonia in her arms and snogged the woman as they moved slowly to the music. Sonia's hands were all over Aisha's arse, as were Aisha's on Sonia's backside.

Layton felt a bit left out, but it was exciting watching his two lovers kissing and groping. He was not left out for long.

"Come here," said Sonia, moving away from Aisha and grabbing Layton.

Aisha felt Sonia's arse as Sonia and Layton ground their bodies together and kissed. Then Sonia caressed Aisha's backside as the Indian woman smooched with Layton.

All three of them were sexually excited, and it seemed to be time for the removal of some clothes.

With Aisha and Layton moving sensually together, Sonia reached between them and undid Aisha's trousers. She then pulled them down, and Aisha lifted one foot at a time to enable their removal. Sonia then slowly pulled Aisha's knickers down, and kissed her bare buttocks. The knickers were then removed.

Sonia then got behind Layton, and undid her son's jeans, pulling them down for him to step out of. She then removed Layton's boxers, all this time, Aisha and Layton, now both naked from the waist down, had been moving together to the music, kissing.

"Dance with your son, Mrs Devlin," said Aisha to Sonia, and Sonia and Layton moved together. Sonia slowly wanked her son's erection as Aisha undid and lowered Sonia's trousers. Next, Sonia's knickers were down and off and all three were naked below the waist, the women very wet and Layton with a huge hard-on.

They drank some more wine, and then all three of them removed their upper clothing. Aisha was behind Sonia fondling her tits, as Layton fingered Sonia's cunt. Then Layton's stiff cock was prodding Aisha's arse as Aisha and Sonia handled each other's breasts.

It was now time for some serious sex, so all three went to Aisha's bedroom.

The two women each had a suck of Layton's cock before they decided that they wanted it in their cunts.

First Sonia was on her back on the bed as Layton mounted her, they were soon fucking at speed as Aisha played with herself as she watched.

Sonia came loudly before allowing Aisha to have the benefit of Layton's penis, and Layton was soon giving Aisha a good fucking, culminating in her cumming.

Sonia and Aisha then knelt next to each other on the bed as Layton's cock got passed from one mouth to the other. When it was obvious that he was about to cum, they stopped sucking and squealed with laughter as his spunk splattered their faces and hair.

Sonia and Aisha then got down to some serious lesbian sex, each woman making the other cum several times.

The three then got themselves ready for the night, and all three slept in Aisha's large bed, although the sleeping did not last too long because in the early hours of Saturday morning, Layton fucked Aisha and then Sonia, cumming in his mother. They eventually fell asleep again, they had all day Saturday, Saturday night and some of Sunday ahead of them.

Sonia awoke in the morning lying on her front, and a hand was stroking her arse. She looked to her left to see Layton still apparently fast asleep, she looked to her right to see Aisha smiling at her. The women kissed, and Sonia's hand went to Aisha's cunt. Aisha rolled onto her back, and Sonia mounted her. The women ground their cunts together, kissing.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

The moans that Sonia and Aisha were making woke Layton, and he got on top of his mother, his rapidly hardening cock against her arse.

Aisha had the weight of two bodies on top of her, but it was adding to the pressure that Sonia's cunt was making on hers.

"This is very nice, but I can hardly breathe," said Aisha, so Layton got off his mother's back, his penis now fully erect.

Sonia kissed down Aisha's body until her mouth was at the Indian woman's vagina, and Sonia started tonguing her. Sonia had her arse raised, and Layton had his cock against it, and, with a bit of difficulty, he had his penis in Sonia's cunt.

So Layton was fucking Sonia, as Sonia lapped at Aisha's cunt. The angle was not easy, but Layton managed to slide his penis in and out. Sonia's tongue had Aisha cumming, and then Sonia came just before Layton ejaculated.

The three of them slumped in various positions on the bed.

"Well, that was an interesting start to Saturday," laughed Aisha.

"Yeah, very," replied Sonia.

Layton just laughed.

After a while, they all got up, but nobody bothered about clothes. Aisha's house was secluded and the only visitor she might get would be the postman. They had some breakfast and during the morning there was a lot of touching of arses, breasts, and Layton's cock.

"I think the cane should be put to use today," said Sonia.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you said that you caned her," said Layton.

"I don't think it is fair if it is only used on me, though," said Aisha.

"Yeah, we can cane Layton," laughed Sonia.

"And you," said Layton.

"Yeah, we should all feel the cane today," said Aisha.

"When?" asked Layton.

"Oh, seems you're keen to get your bottom caned by two women," laughed Sonia.

"I fancy putting some stripes on his arse," said Aisha.

"Just asking when, that's all," said Layton.

"Look at his cock, he has got a hard-on because he is going to get caned," teased Sonia.

"I am looking forward to caning your big arse," retorted Layton.

"We will do the caning this afternoon," said Aisha, in a 'my house, my rules' sort of way.

"Okay," said Sonia, caressing Aisha's buttocks.

The women kissed, and were soon running their hands over each other's bodies, they got into a sixty-nine on the living room carpet. Aisha was on top, and Layton stroked Aisha's arse as she rode Sonia's face. The women both came, and then Aisha had an idea.

"Let's arse sit on Layton's face," chuckled Aisha.

"Great idea, you first," said Sonia, who had never done any face sitting but she was pretty sure that Aisha must have done so.

"On your back on the floor, Layton," said Aisha. He did not really know what it entailed, but it sounded fun.

Layton lay on his back and Aisha straddled his head and very slowly lowered her arse onto his face, Layton was mesmerised as Aisha's arse and cunt got closer to his face.

"You alright under there?" asked Aisha, when she was completely lowered, she got a grunt in response, which she took as yes. Aisha moved slowly from side to side and up and down, Layton loved the close-up view of her arsehole and cunt.

Sonia started to wank her son's already erect penis.

"You watch where his spunk goes if you make him cum, don't want it on the carpet," Aisha warned Sonia.

"I will," replied Sonia.

With Aisha's arse on his face, and with his mother wanking him, Layton was very close to ejaculation. Aisha thought that she would let Sonia sit on Layton's face.

"Stop wanking him and get your arse on his face," laughed Aisha, getting off Layton's face. Layton had daylight again, but very soon he had the sight of his mother's arse approaching his face.

Sonia rode Layton's face as Aisha wanked him, soon his spunk was shooting in the air but the shrieking Aisha managed to stop any of it from landing on her carpet. Her hand and Layton's stomach were splattered in semen though, Aisha licked her hand clean and then tongued the spunk off Layton's stomach and pubic hair.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Layton, as Sonia's arse raised from his face.

"Fucking hot," said Sonia, who was close to cumming, Aisha's fingers took her over the edge.

They then had a light meal, the afternoon promised to be fun when the cane was put to use.

There was more kissing and touching during the afternoon, and then it was time for the cane.

Aisha fetched the cane, and explained what she envisaged.

"I don't think we want anything too severe, we each take three strokes from the other two, okay?" said Aisha.

"Oh, I wanted to give you at least a dozen," laughed Sonia.

"I think getting six strokes each will be very exhilarating," said Aisha.

"Yeah, I was joking," said Sonia.

Layton was fascinated by the cane, and he did rather like the idea of two mature women caning his arse.

"Does it hurt much?" asked Layton.

"It stings, as you will soon find out," replied Aisha.

"Who gets it first?" asked Sonia.

"Doesn't really matter, but you can give me three, then give Layton three, then maybe Layton cane you, then Layton canes me, then,..., well, it doesn't matter, we will all get six," said Aisha.

"Okay, bend over," said Sonia, taking the cane from Aisha.

Aisha bent over, and Sonia lashed her arse three times.

"Fuck," said Aisha, standing up and rubbing her buttocks.

"Bend over, Layton," said a slightly flushed Sonia. Layton was nervous, the sound of the cane making contact with Aisha's buttocks had him worried.

He bent over, but jumped up yelling after the first stroke.

Aisha and Sonia persuaded him to bend over again, and although he remained in position after the second stroke, he jumped up and clutched his arse cheeks after the third one.

"You take a minute to recover, I will cane Sonia next," said Aisha.

Sonia bent over and Aisha slashed the cane down three times. Sonia yelled but remained in position, Aisha admired the three red lines that she had put across her buttocks.

"Are you up to giving me three and then Sonia three?" Aisha asked Layton, who was still rubbing his bottom.

"Yeah," said Layton, taking the cane from Aisha and then looking at her wonderful bent-over arse.

Layton gave Aisha three strokes, and they certainly stung her.

"Bend over, Sonia," smirked Layton to his mother.

Layton whipped Sonia's arse three times, and she felt it.

"Shit, fucking hell," said Sonia, her hands on her arse cheeks.

"Right Layton, your three from me," said Aisha, taking the cane.

Layton had very mixed emotions as he bent over, the idea of taking a caning from Aisha Irani really excited him, but his arse was already sore from the three strokes that his mother had applied.

Aisha delivered the three strokes, and now they had all taken six, they all had sore bottoms but were all aroused by what had happened.

There was no immediate sexual activity, and there was little sitting down, but after about an hour they were all so aroused by the after-effects of the canings that they went to the bedroom.

First, Layton gave Sonia a good fucking, making her cum three times, before he fucked Aisha, making her cum twice before he spurted in her. He then watched an exhibition of lesbian sex.

"Can we get a cane, mum?" Layton asked Sonia.

"For me to use on you, or you to use on me?" responded Sonia.

"Both," said Layton.

"Okay," said Sonia, to Aisha's amusement.

There was more threeway sex that night, and again on Sunday morning.

Layton and Sonia got dressed and went home early on Sunday afternoon. It had been a great weekend of sex, and there would probably be more such weekends.

Layton had to return to school in three days time so there would be less late-night sex with his mother. Sonia and Layton ordered a cane from the internet identical to the one that Aisha had.

When his school holidays had started, and well into them, Layton Devlin had been a virgin, it had been a very eventful few weeks for him. He had had his first ever fuck with the beautiful Indian woman who was his wanking fantasy, and he now also had his mother as a lover.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments