Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couch - Chapter Three

"The third "movie night" turns out to be the best one yet"

195
17 Comments 17
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Although our young man is learning quickly, I wanted to continue to reiterate his lack of sexual experience. I also wanted to start to make a shift in Mom's mindset to the point that she is looking for her own fulfillment."

Although it certainly seemed like sex was on the menu for next Saturday night, I still wanted to figure out how to return the favor from the previous week. After watching Mom play with her vibrating "friend," it was quite evident how little I actually knew about the female anatomy.

One day during my free period at school, I did some low-key research at the school library. I found a confusing diagram of the female reproductive system and carefully studied it. As best as I could tell, she was stimulating her clitoris. I had heard of it, usually referenced as a clit, but I honestly didn’t know what it was, where it was, or what it did. To be fair, I didn’t clear up most of those things from studying the diagram, either.

I always thought that the labia was the most sensitive part of a woman’s anatomy. Those tender petals of flesh always seemed like they would be incredibly sensitive, besides they would be heavily stimulated during intercourse. They would have been the area that I would have focused my efforts on if I were eating pussy.

I recalled hearing a clip of Sam Kinison’s stand-up comedy act on a “shock jock” morning radio show. He referenced performing oral sex on his girl and utilizing an “alphabet technique” in which he wrote the letters of the alphabet with the tip of his tongue. I was confident that if I could pinpoint her clitoris and use that technique, I could get some results. All that I had to do was figure out exactly where it was.

When Saturday arrived, I felt much more relaxed than I had the previous week. The first movie was a ridiculously low-budget horror film. We took turns laughing and making fun of the bad special effects and terrible acting. Although I was still nervous about having sex for the first time, there was some relief in knowing that it was a sure thing.

Once the movie ended, I headed to my bedroom as I usually did. I reviewed the game plan in my head, determined to try my hand at oral sex right off the bat. Although I wasn’t terribly confident in my skills, I was even less confident about my ability to satisfy her through sexual intercourse.

After taking a quick shower, I tried to decide what I should wear. Since both of us were getting increasingly daring on that front, I decided to simply wear a pair of underwear. I decided on a newer pair of turquoise blue boxer briefs. They were spandex and fairly tight-fitting.

I put them on and modeled them in front of my mirror. They fit really well and made no effort to conceal what was going on inside of them. Although my cock wasn’t completely rigid, there was no doubt that it was not going to go limp anytime in the near future. I swung it around to the side so that it rested on my left hip. It looked pretty impressive, at least I thought it did.

Repeating my game plan over and over inside my head, I took a deep breath and headed back to the living room. Once again, she was already waiting for me. I froze for a moment as I saw her sitting on the couch, wearing black, lacy lingerie. She looked incredibly sexy. I thought about telling her that, but I didn’t feel comfortable saying those words to my mother.

As I stood there, I noticed that she was looking at the outline of my cock. It was completely erect at that point, and I was trembling slightly. She patted her hand on the couch cushion a couple of times, inviting me to join her.

Mom started to reach her hand toward my cock, when she stopped herself. She turned toward the coffee table, grabbed the remote, and pressed play on the movie. Then, she immediately turned toward me and leaned over. Her left hand pulled down the front of my shorts while the other directed my cock toward her mouth.

I was slightly stunned, not because of what was happening, but because of what had just finally clicked inside of my brain. Mom had set up some arbitrary system where during the second movie of the night, there were no rules. That was why she always sat and waited until the movie ended even if we weren’t paying it any attention. I knew then that I had between ninety minutes and two hours to experience whatever I wanted.

Unfortunately, my plans had already been dashed. I guess that I could have redirected the action, but her mouth already felt so good on my eager, young cock. I did, however, interrupt her briefly. After asking her to hold up for a second, I slid my shorts off and turned sideways on the couch so that I was leaning against the armrest. She went along with my suggestion and positioned herself on her hands and knees on the couch so that she was facing me.

This would probably seem like a minor change, but I wanted to be able to watch everything that she did. As soon as she got into position, she once again grabbed hold of my cock and resumed sucking it. Other than when my head rocked back in pleasure several times, my eyes never drifted from the action.

Mom was incredibly focused. I don’t think that she ever looked at me directly. She was very good at it, not that I had any real point of reference. As I steamrolled toward orgasm, I whispered, “I’m cumming.”

For the first time, her eyes were directed toward me. She seemed pleased that I was about to cum and, as I expected, it didn’t slow her down at all.

I let out a whimper as my hips rose up off of the couch. I came quietly as I watched her swallow my load. Her eyes briefly went wide as she frantically swallowed the bulk of my load. Cum started to trickle from the corners of her mouth as she struggled to keep up. She regained control of the situation as the volume of cum waned. Once I had finished, she diligently slurped up any spilled cum and sucked my cock clean.

It was then that I realized just how far I had already drifted from my plans. I was frustrated with myself, and I questioned if I was going to be able to satisfy Mom in the way that I had hoped.

We untangled ourselves and she took a seat on the couch. In reference to our last encounter, I rose to my feet and told her, “You should probably take that off, Mom.”

She stood up and slowly removed her lace teddy. It was certainly not a striptease by any means, but she did monitor my reaction as she disrobed. Once she was naked, I approached her, placed my hands on her hips, and directed her to sit down. The curious look on her face indicated that she didn’t seem to know where I was intending to go next.

All was made clear when I dropped to my knees. She smiled at me and spread her legs, inviting me to proceed. I immediately got a nervous feeling in my stomach. There were a lot of new experiences happening all at once and I started to really doubt myself.

I placed my hands on each of her thighs as I crept closer. Mother’s pussy was clean-shaven and looked tighter than I expected it to. As I nestled my head against her thigh, it seemed evident that she had shaved especially for me.

Surveying the area, I couldn’t for the life of me identify where her clit was. The thing that kept calling to me was the way that her moist pussy glistened. I leaned in a made a long slurping motion with my tongue, not stopping until I reached the top of her slit. I felt her body tense up and she let out a sigh as my tongue met her labia.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

I started to waggle my tongue to match the letters of the alphabet. I must have been aiming slightly too high because Mom grabbed onto my head and directed me down just a bit. When she started to sigh and squirm a bit I backed away, wanting to get a closer look at what I was doing.

There was a small prong of flesh peeking out from inside the top edge of her slit. Although I hadn’t noticed it before, its location was no longer a mystery. I leaned back in, now filled with confidence. I started over with my technique, now knowing that I was “on target.”

Mother’s squirming returned before I even got to the letter “D.” It was then that I knew for sure that I had her exactly where I wanted her. I hooked my arms underneath her thighs, wrapping them around her abdomen and locking my hands. As I continued, her wriggling only intensified. She grabbed onto my head and forced me against her aggressively. Although I was caught off-guard, I continued. I could feel her body tremble and hear her awkward breathing. After several strange, elongated sounds, she released her grip.

As I looked up at her, she looked exhausted. There was no doubt in my mind that I had achieved my goal.

She ran her fingers through my hair gently and said softly, “You are such a good boy, Sweetheart.”

I got to my feet and turned Mom sideways on the couch. Parting her thighs, I climbed onto the couch and pinned her down. I took turns squeezing and licking each of her modestly-sized breasts.

Crawling even further up her body, I nibbled at her ear as I started to grind my hard cock against her torso.

“Are you ready to fuck your son now, Mother?” I asked her as I continued to dominate her.

”Yes!” she groaned. “Yes, fuck me.”

As soon as she said those words, that uneasy feeling returned to my stomach. A wave of panic washed over me, and I nearly freaked out.

After taking a few deep breaths, I whispered in her ear, “I want you to be on top.”

It seemed like a much better solution given my current state of anxiety. I had little doubt that I would feel more comfortable with taking charge next time.

I climbed off of her and took a seat at the edge of the couch. To my surprise, Mom dropped to the floor and crawled between my legs. I was filled with disappointment since I was convinced that she was just going to suck my dick once again.

Instead, I saw her reach underneath the couch. After a moment, she raised her hand up with a condom between her fingers. She bit into the corner of the package, tearing it open. Then, she pulled out the condom and placed it on the head of my cock. It started to unroll on the second try, then she worked it most of the way down the shaft of my cock.

It was obvious to me that people don’t wear them for their appearance. My cock looked diseased. There were bubbles and creases on the surface that looked pretty unappealing. Also, I couldn’t help but notice that there seemed to be a lot of unrolled length of the condom. I wondered if there were really that many people with a cock that was ten inches or longer.

Mom stood up and climbed onto the couch. She straddled me in a kneeling position with her breasts mashed against my face. Her left hand was wrapped around my neck to steady her, while she reached behind herself with her right. She grabbed hold of my cock and started to lower herself down. I couldn’t see anything except for her chest, but I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her. The firm grip of her hand was still present around my shaft as she adjusted its angle.

Her body sunk down about four inches. As she rocked backward, she let out a moan and bit her lip. Before I could even react, she had dropped down all of the way. She leaned forward, pressing her head firmly against my chest.

It felt like a warm, wet hug around my manhood. I didn’t even care what we did from that point forward, I just wanted to live in that moment forever. Mom raised her head up and stared into my eyes.

“You are such a big boy, Sweetheart.”

She pressed her hand against my chest and leaned me back against the backrest. Then, with her right hand on her clit, she started to ride me. I just sat there and watched her the entire time.

I have no idea how long I actually lasted, probably not very long. The next thing that I knew I was on the verge of orgasm. I tried to hold back, but there was no stopping it. I tensed up as I groaned, “Ungh!”

Mom had been gently rocking back and forth with her eyes closed., but when she heard me groan, her eyes flashed open.

My cock throbbed and spurted in a way that felt more intense than I was used to. Hot cum filled the tip of the condom, wetting the head of my cock and causing the condom to slide around slightly. Mom seemed like she was disappointed by my early and unannounced finish.

“Stay up, Baby! Stay up,” she pleaded to me as she continued to ride me.

Although I didn’t protest, I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to do about it. If I had any control over that thing between my legs, I wouldn’t have already blown my load. It was going to do what it wanted to do when it wanted to do it. Still, I felt confident that it wouldn’t go so soft that it would be ineffective.

I grabbed hold of her hips and tried to keep myself engaged as much as possible. She shifted her focus to rubbing her clit, while I started to thrust away beneath her. It didn’t take terribly long until I could see that she was close.

Mom’s head surged forward, and she braced herself against the backrest of the couch with her left hand. With her right hand still touching herself and me thrusting away, her mouth drew wide open. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Cum for me, Mommy!” I taunted her.

I continued to fuck her, but mostly I just enjoyed the show. It was amazing to watch her reaction and, to be honest, I felt pretty proud that I was the one who gave it to her.

We both slowed down in unison until we finally wound to a stop. Mom leaned over and kissed me on the forehead.

“You are such a good boy, Baby,” she said as she caressed my face.

We sat there for a while, contently smiling and giggling, until she finally dismounted me. My cock was still semi-erect but cum was working its way down my shaft and starting to leak out.

I leaned over, grabbed the remote control, and stopped the movie.

“I think we have seen enough for tonight,” I declared.

Mom smiled at me and suggested that we both needed to take a shower.

As we headed to our separate quarters, I chimed in, “Mom, next Saturday I am going to be on top.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments