Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First Time Chronicles - Part Four: How Gary Deflowers Miss Johnson's Niece

"Miss Johnson convinces Gary to take her niece's virginity."

111
30 Comments 30
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This can be read as a stand-alone story, but it was time for me to add another part to this series. To my regular readers who know that Incest Fantasy is not my typical genre of choice, I hope that you'll give this story a chance. <p> [ADVERT] </p>To readers who have challenged me to write an Incest Fantasy story that wasn't a "dream" or a "last-minute mention of an uncle," here it is. My comfort zone was challenged! I hope that all readers find this titillating."

Gary Mitchell was a man who enjoyed sex and was open to pretty much anything. But when his former teacher, Serena Johnson, suggested he bend over and take a strap-on up the ass during a threesome with her and his wife, Amina, he was less than enthusiastic.

Still, he saw the excitement in Amina’s eyes and figured there wasn’t much he wouldn’t do to keep her happy. Happy wife, happy life, right?

Besides, Serena had just offered up the opportunity for Gary to take the virginity of her twenty-something-year-old niece, who was about to go into the convent, and with his wife watching, no less.

So, he sighed, bent over, and spread his cheeks for the sexy A.P. Biology teacher who had taken his virginity years ago. Now she would take his anal cherry, and, he had to admit, it was making his dick hard.

Amina watched with wide eyes as Serena rubbed the head of the dildo on Gary’s puckered star. She’d never seen a man get pegged, and never in her wildest dreams did she think her husband would agree to take a dick up his ass. It made her pussy drip to see the rubber phallus push into him and hear him moan. She started to finger herself as Serena began to move in and out of Gary’s back door.

“Amina, do you like watching Mama fuck your man’s ass?” Serena cooed.

“Yes, ma’am,” Amina replied.

“Be a good girl for Mama and stroke his cock while I fuck him hard and fast.”

Amina reached under Gary and grabbed his throbbing manhood. It was hard to tell if he was enjoying the pegging or not, but it didn’t take long for his balls to tighten. He shot his load on Amina, groaning and crying out as he did. When his balls were empty, he collapsed on the bed.

“Lick up that jizz and then share it with me,” Serena ordered.

Amina did as she was told and then shared an intimate kiss with Serena while Gary looked on. The dazed look on his face while he watched his wife and his former teacher share his cum was priceless.

Later, while they enjoyed the dessert they’d skipped, Serena said, “Well, that was delightful! I enjoyed you both so very much. Now, about my niece. I could bring her here, and we could all make it a special treat for her. Gary will take her virginity, but then I’d like for all of us to pleasure her.”

Amina frowned. “Um, so you want to have sex with your niece?”

Serena tossed her red locks back over her shoulder and laughed. “You make it sound so tawdry. I don’t see what’s wrong with me wanting to lick your man’s seed out of her pious little cunt.”

Gary’s brow furrowed. “I take it you’re not too keen on her wanting to become a nun?”

“When you see her smoking hot body, you’ll understand why I think it’s a waste. She should be enjoying her sexuality, not hiding it away behind some dark robe and habit. I’m just grateful that she agreed to let me show her what sex can be like before she makes her final decision.”

Gary nodded. Then he felt compelled to mention that sex with a relative wasn’t exactly kosher.

“Pish posh! It’s not like I’m a man who can get her pregnant, so no harm, no foul. Don’t be a fuddy-duddy!”

Amina wiggled her eyebrows at Gary. The whole scenario sounded taboo to her, and it was making her hotter by the moment. Gary shrugged and said, “It’s fine with me; she’s not our niece.”

“Great! Then it’s settled. Next Saturday, I will bring her over at around 7:00. Her name is Anamaria, and she inherited the red-hair trait from me.”

Amina’s pussy tingled— another redhead! Gary caught her expression and laughed.

Once Serena had left, Gary took Amina into his arms and said, “Who are you? You just keep getting more and more adventurous, and it’s a huge, fucking turn-on.”

“You’re one to talk. How’s that ass feeling after that rough pegging it endured?”

“Honestly? I’m so used to being in control that it felt oddly liberating to be taken like that. But it isn’t something I’d be apt to put on the regular menu. My ass is likely to be a little sore for a day or so.”

Amina grinned. She’d broach the subject another time about making it a special item on that sex menu!

As the weekend approached, Gary and Amina discussed how they hoped Saturday night would go.

“I want to make sure that you are still on board with me having sex with Anamaria. I don’t want you to feel like it’s something we have to do. It’s not too late to call the whole thing off,” Gary said as he held his wife in his arms.

Amina turned to face him. “Same goes, my love. I’m all in, but if you are having second thoughts, you are also entitled to cancel.”

Gary kissed her softly. “It might be out of our comfort zone, but I don’t want to regret missing out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.”

Amina bit her bottom lip. “Am I a pervert because I can’t wait to see her virginal blood coating your cock? The idea of an untainted young woman spreading her legs for you and you taking that innocence is so fucking hot that my pussy has been tingling for days.”

Gary laughed. “Then I’m the same pervert because I can’t wait to feel her hymen tear as I push my stiff shaft into her. I want to watch her face as she feels me liberate her from her virginity and sully her pureness.”

Suddenly, the heat of arousal overtook them, and Gary pushed Amina onto her back. “Spread your legs for me, and let me use my slut,” Gary demanded as he thrust into her pussy.

Watching his wife’s tits bounce as he hammered into her, Gary found himself imagining doing this very thing to Anamaria. His balls ached for release far too soon, so he feverishly rubbed Amina’s clit to make sure she would cum first.

Her hips rocked in rhythm with him, and soon enough, her juices sprayed, drenching Gary’s hand. He rammed his prick into her convulsing cunt until his own climax released his seed inside her.

Panting, he pulled out and rolled on his back next to his wife.

“It just occurred to me that I’ll need to use a condom tomorrow night.”

“If she requests it, yes. But if she doesn’t, I’m okay with letting you fuck her bare,” Amina admitted sheepishly.

“And risk getting her pregnant?”

Amina took a deep breath. “I’ve seen some of the porn videos you watch on your computer. I know that breeding is a secret fantasy of yours. What if, just this once, we allow ourselves to be reckless and let you fantasize about breeding a virgin?”

Gary looked at her incredulously. “What if I plant a baby in her womb, darling?”

“We will cross that bridge when we get there,” she answered coyly. “Besides, she’s more than likely on the pill at her age.”

He tilted his head. “It’s your fantasy, too, isn’t it?”

Amina sighed and nodded.

“Once. I will cum in her pussy one time.”

“I’m so fucking turned on, baby. I can hardly wait for tomorrow night.”

“Me, too,” he replied.

About an hour before Serena was set to arrive with Anamaria, Gary suddenly felt nervous. His anxiety wasn’t lost on Amina.

“Talk to me, baby. What’s going on in your head?”

“What if I hurt that poor girl, and she doesn’t like it? I can’t, in good conscience, continue if she isn’t enjoying herself.”

“It’s not like you’re going to jackhammer her upon first entry, darling; you’ll be careful. And before we get started, we will make damn sure this is something she wants and not just Serena’s idea of a good time.”

Gary nodded. The idea of deflowering and breeding a woman ten years his junior had his dick so hard that it hurt. But he was grateful for his wife’s assurances that common sense and consent would prevail.

At 7:00 p.m. sharp, the doorbell rang. Amina opened the door to welcome Serena and Anamaria.

“Please, come in. We are excited to have you here,” she said as she ushered them into the living room. “May I offer you something to drink?”

“I’ll have Woodford on the rocks with a splash of water, dear. And my lovely niece will have a Coke. She doesn’t drink,” Serena explained.

Gary took care of getting the drinks while Amina sized up the situation. Serena had a powerful personality, so it was essential to ensure she wasn’t forcing Anamaria into something she didn’t desire. But before Amina could ask any questions, the lovely young woman spoke.

KaroliSay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaroliSay

“Thank you for inviting me here tonight. I need to be sure before I commit my life to God that I am not making a huge mistake by taking a vow of celibacy,” she said more confidently than Amina had expected.

“May I ask why you don’t just find a nice young man to take you on a proper date and then see where it leads?” Gary asked.

“I’m awkward around men my age,” she explained. “And honestly, I don’t want to go out with a man and decide that I like him when I have no intention of allowing him to be my boyfriend. However, I need to see what I’d be missing out on by going into the convent with my virginity intact.”

“Anamaria, we need to ensure that you don’t feel pressured into doing anything you don’t want to do,” Amina said.

Serena smiled coyly. “Tell our friends what you want, Anamaria. Don’t be shy. They are very open-minded.”

The pretty redhead nibbled at her nails nervously, hesitating momentarily before speaking.

“I want Gary to deflower me and use me for his pleasure. I want to feel his erect member inside me and experience the feeling of his seed coating my womb.”

Serena rolled her eyes. “Sweetie, you don’t need to be so formal.”

Anamaria cleared her throat. “I want Gary to fuck my cunt and cum inside me. I want to be used like a whore.” She paused, then said, “By all of you. I want you all to use me like a dirty little slut.”

Gary’s balls ached, Amina’s pussy dripped, and Serena grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“Strip off your clothes, you naughty little harlot. Mama wants to warm you up a bit for your first-ever fuck.”

Amina looked at Gary and raised an eyebrow. Serena hadn’t lied about her niece's hot body. They nodded at each other and removed their clothing as well.

“Perhaps we should move to the bedroom and take advantage of that gigantic Alaskan King bed,” Serena smiled, still clothed. “Mama wants her special friends to be comfortable while we enjoy this decadent orgy.”

Anamaria shivered at the word orgy, her hardened nipples giving away her arousal. She followed Serena and the others into the bedroom and watched her sexy aunt finally take off her clothes.

“Up, up, up!” Serena instructed in her teacher’s voice. “I want all of you on the bed with me. Amina, I want you to suck and nibble on our guest of honor’s perky tits. Gary, I want you to let Anamaria suck your cock. I’m going to lick her pussy until we have her on the brink of orgasm. Then, we’ll make the little slut beg you to fuck her.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Gary said.

Serena wasted no time and was between her niece’s legs lapping at her sweet, innocent, pink pussy lips. Amina felt her own sex dripping with desire as she took a tender nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it for a while before treating Anamaria to some gentle biting.

Gary moved to straddle her face and rubbed his cock on her cheeks and mouth. “Open up, slut. Make my dick ready to use your pussy.”

Anamaria did as she was told and tasted her first cock. The precum wasn’t unpleasant, and she found she rather liked sucking on his shaft. However, she found it hard to concentrate on what she was doing with Amina stimulating her nipples and Aunt Serena doing extraordinary things with her mouth between her thighs. Her hips began to rock involuntarily, and she felt a sense of urgent need that was unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

“Oh, God,” Anamaria cried out.

Serena stopped abruptly. “I think our little slut is ready to start begging for cock.”

Gary pulled out of the girl’s mouth and stood at the edge of the bed. “Slide her here so I can enter her from this position. It will give me greater control. I want to start slowly enough that it’s not too painful for her.”

His shaft was throbbing as he rubbed the head along the wet slit of her pussy. “Each of you, take an arm and hold her down,” he said, feeling a bit like a lecher but reveling in the carnal lust for the act he was about to commit. “I want her to feel helpless. You want that too, don’t you, Anamaria?”

The diminutive redhead nodded.

“No, slut. I need to hear the words. Beg me to open you up and burst your cherry. Beg me to use your slutty cunt.”

“Yes, please! I need to be taken!”

“Tell me you need to be fucked, slut. Use the dirty words.”

“I need to be fucked! Oh, please, my pussy is tingling in a way I’ve never known. I need to feel your dick inside me.”

“Call it a cock, slut!”

“Fuck me with your cock! Fuck my cunt!” Anamaria cried, panting with lust and need.

“I’m gonna do just that, you dirty little whore. You came to my bed and spread your legs for your own aunt so she could eat your pussy. Then you took my cock in your mouth and sucked it like you were born to do so. Now you are writhing around like a little bitch in heat, begging for my cock. You are a dirty, dirty girl.”

“Yes! So dirty!”

“Do you know what I do with dirty sluts?” Gary asked as he finally poked the head of his dick between her swollen labia. “I fuck them hard! Especially sweet little virgins who beg to be ruined.”

“Yes, please! Ruin me!”

“Oh, I’m going to ruin you! I’m gonna push into you and let you feel what it’s like to have a man inside you. Then I’m gonna fuck the shit out of your cunt and fill you with my seed. Beg me to breed you, whore!”

“Please! Fuck me now! Cum in me! Breed me!”

Gary could wait no longer. He felt like his balls would burst. He glanced up to see Amina and Serena twisting and pinching Anamaria’s nipples. He was so fucking aroused that he forgot to go slow.  He made a guttural noise deep in his throat as he thrust into the virgin pussy and felt its hymen tear as he took her virtue.

“Oh, fuck!” Anamaria cried out. “Oh, God!” She grimaced in pain for a moment and then opened her eyes wide. “I want to see it! I want to see the blood on your cock!”

Gary grinned wickedly and pulled out to show all three women proof of her ruined innocence. Then he plunged back into Anamaria and fucked her hard while she begged for more.

Serena and Amina were no longer holding the future nun in place, having moved to the other side of the bed to enjoy some sixty-nine action. This just made Gary even hotter.

“Look at you sluts, eating each other’s pussies while I breed this little bitch!”

Anamaria’s back arched, and she cried out, “Oh, my God! What’s happening?”

“You’re cumming for me, baby. That’s a good girl. Cum on my cock! Now, I’m gonna fill you with my hot seed!”

Gary’s balls tightened and let go as he filled the former virgin with what felt like a bucket of cum.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! My pussy feels like it’s on fire!”

Serena and Amina climaxed nearly simultaneously as Gary pulled out of Anamaria. It was erotic as fuck to watch his pink-tinged semen seep out and trickle down.

Serena rolled over and said, “Move, please. I’m going to take of Anamaria’s pussy, and then we will call it a night for her. That way, your wife can reclaim your prick.”

As Serena cleaned up Anamaria with her tongue, Gary sighed. “Are you sure you have to go? Her tight little rosebud looks so inviting that I thought I’d take the third hole of the night.”

Serena grinned wickedly. “Oh, what a lovely thought! Anamaria, do you want to come back another night and have Gary take your anal virginity too?”

“My dad already took that a couple of years ago,” she blurted out before clamping her hands over her mouth. She blushed when three sets of incredulous eyes seemed to bore holes in her head.

“But he wouldn’t fuck my pussy because I was a virgin, and he said it wasn’t right to take his own daughter’s flower. He wouldn’t even touch it! But thanks to all of you, I’m not innocent anymore. Now I can tell Daddy that he can fuck me whenever he wants.”

Serena looked shell-shocked. “So, the convent story was just a sham?”

Looking sheepish, she shrugged. “Yes, Aunt Serena. I’m sorry. But you wouldn’t let up about trying to fix me up with some guy. I don’t want a boyfriend; I’m my Daddy’s girl. I hope you’re not too angry with me.”

Serena inhaled sharply. “Get your clothes on, and let’s go. You and I have an appointment with a paddle, young lady!”

After Serena and Anamaria left, Gary poured himself another drink and said, “Well, that was weird as fuck.”

“No kidding. She sure had her aunt snowed, huh? I hope that doesn’t detract from the excitement of this evening’s events. For what it’s worth, I was so turned on that I started thinking about maybe role-playing some innocent virgin meets wicked lusty man scenarios.”

Gary pulled Amina in for a kiss. “You’re so much fun. Come on back to the bedroom and reclaim my cock, baby.”

“Mmm, I thought you’d never ask.”

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments