Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Six

"Ariana's story"

14
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Wearing wicked platform pumps and a spiked brassiere, leggy beauty Ariana couldn't wait to get her sweet little butt fucked by the huge cocks of the two invited stunt cocks. Sometimes, you can get caught off guard when you feast your eyes on a petite girl with a sweet smile and an innocent demeanour. Dark-haired Ariana might fool one at first into thinking she is just a sweetheart, but when her panties are whipped off and dicks start to rise, the true horny cum hungry sex kitten bursts through the surface. Her juicy little bum is so firm and ripe for the plucking, that it must taste like the most delectable and dewy forbidden fruit. She has that hot blood in her, keeping her spicy and ready for a fuck.

"So you consider your sex life to be somewhat mundane?"

"Yes, Bill and I have been together for years now and although we enjoy a fairly regular sex life, things have become stale recently. We've just tailed off I suppose. He is so busy with work that gradually we fuck less and less. I found myself slipping away by myself and masturbating with my vibe."

"By your own admittance, you were very sexually active before you wed."

"Definitely. Since I turned eighteen I'd always been interested in sex, and as far as I can remember I was always masturbating. When I started working and earning money I sowed my wild oats. I soon realised that I had to have some guy's throbbing dick in me nearly all the time."

"What would you say to having two guys at the same time?"

"I would say bring it on."

"Good. Good. So what would you say to having identical twins at the same time?"

"Really? Twin brothers?"

"Yes. Tony and Timmy are both twenty-six and you cannot tell them apart. The escort agency charges twice the daily rate but I think you deserve some quality time in the loft."

"Beverley! Thank you."

"Another question. How are you with a bit of rough sex? The twins can be a little unrestrained."

"All the better. I can't wait."

x

It was one of her favourite fantasies. Having two men crowd around her, touching her naked body all over. She would not know nor care about their personal lives, loves, or deepest desires, only that they lusted for her now. Their hands, boldly invading her tits and pussy as they desired. They could take her whether she wanted them or not. They might handle her with a degree of roughness and bend her to their will, manipulating her for their convenience. She would not protest nor complain as the pair of lovers fucked her silly.

"You know, twins have a sort of telepathy, right? Sometimes I can feel what Tony can. And we even know what the other is thinking without giving each other signs."

Ariana poured another glass of Gavi white wine as all three sat in the main room of the loft. Beverley had redecorated and the dominant colour was red. Red she decided gave a sense of drama and intenseness. Even the bedspread had a glossy crimson look about it. Can you read my thoughts, she wondered as Ariana looked into Timmy's deep-set eyes as she mentally undressed him. Do you sense it when your twin wants to fuck a woman's brains out? Can you feel my pussy leak your brother's cum after he ejaculated inside me? Would YOU like to find out how it is? They conversed politely as they sat on the sofa by the bed.

"So I understand you both like to play rugby. Isn't that a bit tough?"

"It can get a bit..."

"Boisterous?"

"Precisely, thanks, bro."

Apart from those drawn to the more extreme forms of BDSM, no woman in her right mind would be willing to get treated roughly in the bedroom, but some have erotic fantasies of being dominated, owned, and taken with a certain amount of force. And that night with the twins Ariana was that woman.

"Think you can handle the two of us?"

Clean-shaven and stylishly groomed, the twin brothers looked to be around thirty years of age. Both had mesmerising eye contact and their mouths had a slight downturn edge to them. The tailored fit two button, single-breasted jackets made them appear immaculate, and the Langham creased trousers looked decidedly snug in the crotch.

"The drink is going to my head," she told them as she reclined in what could only be described as outrageously flirtatious.

Her big green eyes gazed at the men and her plump lips were moistened as she slowly licked them, the upper first and then the lower. Her head rested on her hand as she curled up on her right side, her toned and bare legs bent at the knee. Her midi-length dress had hiked up to her upper thighs and her left buttock was brazenly visible under the chiffon.

Timmy came up beside her and grabbed her by the waist as Tony pressed his fit body against her other side. The shared bodily heat was stunning as she became the filling in a twin sandwich. Her short jacket was removed which left her in her red spiky brassiere top. Timmy leaned in closer and lifted her face to kiss her on the mouth, his left hand snaking around the back of his neck as he did so. She returned the kiss and pulled him to her and welcomed his searching tongue.

"Goodness!"

Four busy hands wandered all over her at once. Arms, shoulders, belly, thighs, and inevitably her pussy mound. Tony stuck his tongue in her ear and she stiffened from the exquisite sensation. Timmy nibbled her lips as she closed her eyes. Tony ran his hot tongue along the base of her slender neck, and the constant rubbing of her sex over her mid-length skirt was pure bliss. She could feel her moistness now from her knicker-less muff as she made sensuous moans of delight.

"Oh...my!"

Her hips shunted to and fro as Timmy lifted the hem and slid his middle digit into her wetness and fingered her really fast. Her long lashes fluttered madly as Tony added his index finger to his twin and they both frigged her hard as her knees knocked together. Timmy left his twin to it and stood up to unfasten his belt. He wrenched down his trousers and peeled off his underwear.

His cock, which had been uncomfortably confined in his pants for rather too long, sprang erect and pulsating. It was an impressive thing in itself and Ariana reached out to grab it in her right fist. She closed her lips over the smooth pink head of it and savoured the sensation of his knob slipping over her wet lips. The flared head was spongy and hot as she used her tongue to circle it over and over.

"Fucking love your cock," she slurred a little from the wine and dribbled onto his balls.

"Is it like this?"

Tony had stripped from the waist down and unleashed his similar-looking dick. Ariana proceeded to lick up from the bottom of his scrotum very slowly along his shaft until she reached the head. She flattened her tongue and then moved back down the underside, past the pulsing vein, all the way to his balls again. Her mouth opened and she took his left nut in her mouth and made tiny baby sucks while he groaned with astonishment. Then she let his ball out with a pop and repeated the same treatment on his right.

"Holy fuck! She sure knows how to give a blowjob."

She sucked on both men, alternating between one and the other. Her thighs were stroked at first, going from her right knee all the way up to her pussy and back down to her left knee. Timmy's touch was as light as a feather and agonisingly slow and her nipples grew seriously hard. Tony began to finger the puffy lips of her pussy, making her wiggle and buck her hips up as his middle digit moved inside her moist vulva. She groaned loudly as she was teased and probed.

"Lick my clit, boys."

They obliged and both licked and sucked and flicked her clit that emerged swollen from the tiny hood. Their tongues danced and darted here and there, diving inside her steamy inner folds and pressing on the hard nub of her clitoris. Ariana jerked the cheeks of her bum back and forth along the crisp sheets as ravishing tongues sent her into a spiral of erotic splendour. Her juices oozed out and wetted her inner thighs as she welcomed the wonderful attention.

"Ariana," Tony said quite sharply. "Lose the top so that we can see your tits."

They both looked at her as they waxed their dicks. She looked from face to face and saw not a single difference between them. Ariana began to her into her role. That being the part of a slut. She shrugged off her spiked brassiere and revealed her modest breasts.

"Fuck me, already!"

"You got it."

She yelped as Timmy grabbed her roughly and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Tony looked at her and cock slapped her face several times before she snarled at him and sucked his cock into her mouth. Timmy pulled her back onto his stiff rod as he mounted her with one swift push-up. She hummed on his brother as he buried himself inside her so deep she became quite dizzy. Without warning he smacked her right cheek with his open palm and her bottom turned as red as the bedspread. Ariana felt like a depraved slut as he fucked her with some urgency, and she gasped for breath as his twin brother tapped on my cheek (right upper) with his club of a dick.

"Switch!"

She was suddenly spun clockwise to face the completely identical Timmy who shoved his knob past her wet lips and into her mouth. Tony thrust up with his hands gripping her waist and he shagged her at a phenomenal rate of strokes. She greedily enveloped Timmy and she cupped his balls and massaged them. Both her mouth and cunt were awash with copious amounts of fluids as she was overwhelmed in a lust-crazed frenzy.

"MAH!"

Timmy withdrew and her lips smacked on air. Then Tony pulled out and she was unceremoniously dumped onto the bed. Timmy folded her legs way up by her knees. His hands came under her backside as he roughly slid her down to the very edge. He forced her legs open and he practically fell on her, penetrating her pussy as he aggressively began to fuck in and out. He pinned her to the mattress and the bed definitely dipped as he snorted in her ear and hammer fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

The long-haired brunette clung to him with trembling arms until he lifted off her and Tony swung her by her legs to her left, causing the sheets to ruck up into her bottom crack. He easily impaled her on his throbbing knob and she grabbed bunches of the sheets as he gave her his all. She found her heels next to her ears and her bum was completely raised up off the bed. He fucked her with short, sharp strokes as Timmy shoved in beside and turned her head forcibly to his stiff prick. Ariana managed to purse her lips to suckle on his bell end as Tony paused in mid-thrust, totally embedded in her sopping gash. Timmy made three of four pelvic thrusts down her throat with his cock and then backed off, leaving her gasping and panting.

"Oh, shit!"

Tony quickly fell across the bed and took her with him, with her cunt still firmly stuck on his glistening log, and her thighs outside his. You would think in this position that she would be the one to control things. You would be wrong as the hunk took her by the waist and literally fucked himself as if she were his very own fuck toy. She was vigorously bounced up and down relentlessly on his rigid dick and her jiggling tits threatened to poke her eyes out!

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit!"

Timmy sidled up to us and she shrieked as she was plucked off of his twin as if she weighed next to nothing and dropped straight down onto his upright erection. She looked down on him as he gripped her shoulders and her slick pussy devoured him. He slapped her tits from right to left hard with the palm of his hand and she frowned and gave him one back across the kisser.

KleissyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleissyGrey

"Cheeky sod!"

"Bitch!"

She rotated her hips and began to pump his cock in earnest. Up and down, around and around. The sound of their sweaty flesh smacking against each other was fuel to their blind passion. Over her right shoulder, Tony pointed his stiff at her face. She slobbered on his swollen cock head as she rode on his spitting image and suddenly felt a hot flush as she came on him.

"Bloody hell!"

As she climaxed, Tony dragged his dick back and she was tossed off of Timmy onto the bed in a messy and disheveled heap. Her wildest fantasy was coming true, much to her delight. Tony, at least she thought it was he, pushed his lips to her snatch and gave her already-drenched cunt a tongue bath. Her own mouth gaped open like a fish as Tony/Timmy grabbed her left thigh and joined his brother in lapping at her pussy.

"Feel nice?"

"Of course it bloody does!"

Ariana had two ravenous tongues working into her fuck hole, and rimming her anus at the same time. It was sheer heaven as they swiped her left to right, up and down, and most blissfully when they criss-crossed. Their chins met her sensitive flesh down there and added to the unbelievable sensations she was receiving. Then, as one probed her poop chute, the other nipped her erect clit with hard teeth. Her back arched as she came for a second time. Both backed off as she shuddered on her back. As she lay there in silence she wondered what was next.

"Are you done?" she asked and spread her legs to indicate she was still up for more.

As soon as the words left her lips she found herself flat on her front, her tits on the bed, and her legs splayed behind. One of the insatiable twins pushed his cock up her and began to pound her firmly into the mattress. He rammed into her over and over, with little tenderness she might add, just unadulterated raw sex. And she fucking loved it!

"Fuck this pussy! Use me like a slut!"

"We are, you stupid cunt!"

Ariana lifted her backside up and down as she was fucked savagely and wantonly. Her cunt tightened as the twin slid his slippery cock fully into her.

"Switch!"

The cock left her gaping hole and she was dragged across the bed by her hair onto her belly. She yelled out as she received a quick barrage of spanks on her clenched buttocks. On the left cheek, then the tight, then both together. Her bare body was soaked in sweat as she sucked in great gulps of air. Then her head was pulled back and up harshly by her now lank hair and she was mounted by the other twin. This brother fucked me slower but with more power. Each thrust in was monumental and Ariana stuffed her fist in her mouth to stifle a full scream. He pushed into her as far as possible before retracting out almost all the way.

"Ungh!"

She fell forward and her knees came up as she was curled into a spoon position. Tony shifted up behind her and raised her left leg up at the knee. The panting honey put her left hand up behind her and cradled his head in her hand. She felt him press against her back and his throbbing boner slammed up her pussy in one long full tilt stroke.

"Fuck me, fuck!"

He soon began to slowly pump in and out as her left heel kicked at his calf and her tits jiggled. His swinging balls slapped at her bum as he started to steam up her cunt with wanton abandonment, sliding her body on the crumpled sheets. He dug his feet in and he bucked back and forth, sweat pouring off him in the frenzied fucking. Her left shoe flailed in the air as he held her leg out and drove in and out, in and out, harder and faster. Again she buckled and found herself flat on her stomach again with the whole weight of the guy on her back.

"F...fuck me, you bastard."

"Oh, like this?"

The twin was consumed by the moment as his cock thrust up inside and Ariana opened her mouth in a silent gasp. As she pointed her arms straight ahead she reveled in the forceful strokes as the man ran his hands down her flanks and peppered her neck with kisses. A few loose strands of her immaculate hair tickled his nose and he inhaled the smell of her.

"Yes, yes, yes, like that!".

He paused for a second and dug his toes in and his balls rested on her pussy lips. Inching in as far as he could he felt her grind under his body.

"Oh, fuuuuuck!"

With amazing restraint he moved in and out with slow and deliberate pushes, rising and falling on her bottom. Her hands made fists as he finally built up a steady pace, driving in deep with each penetrating lunge. She buried her face in the soft pillow and surrendered to his solid thrusting.

"Wow!"

"Switch!"

Timmy pulled her onto his lap and she was made to straddle him.

"Ride that cock, bitch!"

As she inhaled deeply she impaled herself on his stiff tool and then cried out at the exquisite penetration. Her eyes rolled up as she began a slow gyration of her wide hips that ground her cunt along his fat girth. He held her thighs and pinched them as the ravenous female rose and fell, gasping aloud as each downward stroke rubbed her clit against his groin.

"Fucking big cock!"

Between the pair of them, they rocked on the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments