Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisters, Part Two: Pussies

"Veronica and Jenny continue their vacation hoping to hook up with some women"

131
23 Comments 23
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two, but I'm willing to do part three if I get enough likes. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The ending will tell you where part three will be heading."

Jenny leaned against the bar in the nightclub that belonged to the resort. She and Veronica had finished dinner, and then gone to the piano bar for a few drinks. By 1 am the club had opened its doors and Jenny, Veronica and maybe another fifty people had walked into it. Among those people were the two women they had seen in the restaurant. Veronica had gone to the bathroom and left Jenny in charge of watching the two women, trying to figure out what their relationship was.

The older woman, who was in a long black dress, got up and then pulled the younger, who wore a white cocktail dress, up from her chair and walked onto the dancefloor. It took Jenny a second or two to understand what was going on. They were a couple, no doubt about it when she saw them dancing together, and it was sealed when the older woman took the younger’s face in her hands and kissed her gently.

“What’s the deal?” asked Veronica after taking a sip from her drink.

“They are a couple.”

“Nationality?”

“No clue, somewhere north of here I would say.”

Veronica agreed with Jenny. They were both natural blonds, tall, and had blue eyes. “So, what’s the move here?”

At that moment the older woman gracefully swung the younger off the dancefloor and into the chair she had used earlier and then made her way to the bar. She pulled her hair back and made a ponytail with a band she had had around her wrist. When she reached the bar, she nodded to Veronica and Jenny and then leaned over it.

“Carlos, a glass of white wine and a rum and coke.”

The barman nodded and went to work. She turned to Veronica, who stood closest. “Hi, I’m Anna.”

“Veronica, nice to meet you. This is my sister Jenny.”

They shook hands and then the blonde said, “Americans?”

“Yes. You?”

“Danish.”

“We thought you were from up north. Who are you here with?” said Jenny.

“My daughter, Lise. I recently got divorced from her father. It was friendly but we figured we both needed to get away for a while.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” said Veronica and sipped on her wine.

“Some men are so close-minded, it’s unbelievable.”

The sisters weren’t sure what to say so they just nodded. The barman placed Anna’s order on the bar and she took the glasses. “I’ll see you later.”

“OK,” said Jenny.

When she was gone, Veronica signaled to Carlos for another round. “What do you make of that?”

Jenny watched the mother and daughter. They sat close together whispering in each other's ears and looked over at Jenny and Veronica. “I have no clue, but something is up with them.”

“Yeah, I get the same feeling. That kiss earlier didn’t feel like a mother and daughter kiss, it looked and felt much more erotic.”

“I thought the same. Hang on, the daughter is coming this way.”

Lise was almost as tall as her mother, which meant she was Veronica’s height and half a head taller than Jenny.

“Hi, I thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Lise, nice to meet you.”

“The same,” said Veronica after they had shook hands.

“Would you like to come and join us at our table?”

“Sure, thanks.”

Lise walked ahead and as the lights from the dancefloor hit her, Jenny noticed she didn’t wear a bra or panties.

The women talked, danced, and joked late into the night. When the club closed, they made their way back along the paths, quite drunk and giggling. At one point Lise and her mother turned right and the sisters continued straight. Jenny looked back just as Lise stopped, took her mother's head in her hands, and kissed her deeply. Anna’s hand slid down her daughter’s back and gently squeezed her ass.

“They are getting it on. I’m sure of it,” said Jenny while pulling down the zipper of her dress and stepping out of her shoes.

“Are you serious? Incest? I don’t believe that.”

“Anna could be her stepmom?”

“No, they look way too much alike.”

Jenny undid her hair and shook it loose before walking out onto the balcony naked. The cool breeze made her nipples harden and she rubbed them before going back inside.

“What are we going to do?” asked Veronica, who had been to the bathroom.

“Let’s see what happens tomorrow. They did invite us to the secluded beach.”

“I agree.”

 

When Jenny and Veronica arrived at the port of Marbella, Anna and Lise stood waiting for them.

“Good morning,” the mother said with a big smile. She was wearing white shorts and a white top and a large pink sunhat. Lise was dressed similarly but had a baseball cap.

“Hi, we are so excited,” said Jenny.

“Follow us,” Lise said and took her hand in hers.

They made their way among the many boats until they reached a white thirty-foot Sea Ray.

“That’s Captain Marcos, he will take us to the beach, which is about thirty minutes from here,” said Anna and helped Veronica on board.

The trip was easy over the calm waters and the women drank water and ate fruit. Anna’s hat almost blew off her head a few times; other than that, they arrived at the beach safe and sound.

It was at the end of a deep cove and when Jenny looked up, she noted there were no paths leading down to the white sand. The Sea Ray bobbed in the water and Marcos helped them into the dinghy. “I’ll pick you up at 4 pm,” he said and pushed them away.

Lise rowed them to the beach, where they pulled the little boat up onto the sand and then lifted out the coolers with drinks and snacks, two parasols, and four portable sunbeds.

When everything was set up, Anna and Lise proceeded to undress until they were naked. Looking at the sisters, Anna said, "C’mon, what are you waiting for? No one is here, no one is coming. Enjoy the sun on your naked skin.”

The sisters looked at each other and then took off their clothes. Lise thought they had amazing bodies but didn’t say anything while Anna wondered what young Jenny would taste like. Lise was twenty-two and Anna and her daughter had been doing it since she was twenty. Two years of secret sex until one afternoon her husband had walked in on them. He had suspected something was going on between them for the last six months but lived in denial until that day when he found Anna eating Lise’s pussy in the back garden.

The water was warm and caressed every part of Jenny as she swam out from the beach. She stopped and trod water while Lise swam up to her. The taller girl could stand where they were with her head out of the water.

“Isn’t this fantastic?” she said and Jenny agreed.

Jenny was curious about Lise’s relationship with her mother but at the same time didn’t want to intrude in something so secretive and forbidden.

“I bet you wonder how it all started?” said Lise as if she had read her mind.

“Yes, I am.”

“At the time my parents were arguing a lot. My dad would stay with friends or at a hotel and my mother would cry herself to sleep. They had been married for almost fifteen years and I guess they just grew apart.”

“Did your dad meet another woman?”

Lise shook her head. “Not that we know of. Anyway, one night we were watching a movie and it was cold outside. A winter storm had arrived. We were snuggled up on the sofa with a blanket and popcorn. I leaned my head against my mom’s shoulder and she kissed my head. I looked up at her and at that moment, she kissed me. I’m not sure if she meant to, or if it was an accident since I have moved.”

“Then what happened?”

“We just looked at each other and then I kissed her back. She pulled away but then kissed me and we began to make out.”

“Did you fuck?”

Lise laughed. “No, just kissing and it continued like that for weeks. One night I was in my room masturbating and Mom walked in on me. She didn’t say anything. She sat down next to me on the bed and slid her hand under the duvet and began to caress my pussy. It felt so natural after the kissing that I let her continue until I came and then I licked her. Since then, we do it at least three times a week.” 

Jenny was shocked by Lise's honesty. She had had some experiences with her cousins, but it never ended in sex. They just tried to fondle her boobs or touch her ass under her skirt. If she had gone further she wouldn’t have told a soul, not even a stranger she met thousands of miles away.

“Let’s swim back, I’m thirsty,” said Lise and took off with Jenny following her.

 

“She is such a pretty girl,” said Anna, watching Jenny walk out of the water and twisting her hair to get the water out. Her boobs bounced gently as she and Lise walked up towards the older woman.

ElvingBell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBell1

“Thanks, she is.”

“Have you ever, you know, done anything or thought about it?”

Veronica shook her head, a bit shocked at the question. “No, no, never, she is my sister, not my lover.”

“We belong to a club back home. It’s like a support group for people who are in incestuous relationships. Instead of trying to deny our feelings we support each other and help as much as we can.”

“Wow, isn’t that dangerous? What happens if someone calls the police or the social services?”

“It’s a risk but the rewards are worth it. It’s very important to be able to talk to others in the same situation, who understand your feelings and struggle. Sometimes I’m not sure what we are doing is what’s best for Lise.”

The girls had arrived and Lise opened one of the coolers and poured two glasses of white wine, handing one to Jenny, who took a long sip from it. “That is so good. Give me more.”

Lise topped off her glass and then turned to her mother. “What have you two been up to?”

“I was just telling Veronica about the support group back home and how much it has helped us.”

“Yeah, those people are great. I thought we were alone with our feelings for each other but it turned out many more have the same, even though many don’t act out on them. Like there is this guy and his mom. They only masturbate in front of each other and have done it for years, never touching the other.”

“I could never do that. I need to feel Lise’s body against mine, her hands on me, her warm breath before she kisses me,” said Anna. She pulled Lise down onto her sunbed and they kissed softly, caressing each other’s boobs. Then Anna moved her hand down along Lise’s tummy to her pussy. Her daughter spread her legs a little, and right in front of Veronica and Jenny, she began to finger fuck Lise.

Jenny couldn’t take her eyes off the couple. Lise lay with her back against her mother, one foot on the sand the other on the sunbed. Her legs spread wide and her mother had two fingers deep inside her. She could hear the wet sounds as the finger moved faster and faster and Lise began to squirm.

“Mm, that’s enough for now. I like to tease her,” said Anna and gently pushed her daughter away from her. Lise got up and stood next to Jenny. “Why don’t you try it?”

“What?’

“Kiss your sister’s pussy.”

Veronica spoke up. “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea. We are fine.”

“C’mon, what’s the worst that can happen? You like it, have an orgasm?”

“We aren’t into each other like that, that’s all.”

Jenny was taking in her sister, who lay on the sunbed. She had one leg cocked and the other at a slight angle. Her pussy was visible, pink lips looking quite sexy.

“Veronica. Can I just touch it, please, just one time?”

“What? Have you gone mad?”

“No, I’m just curious, that’s all.”

Veronica felt the pressure from the other three women and she caved. What was a touch, nothing?

“Fine.”

Jenny sat down next to her and Veronica moved her legs so they were wide apart, exposing her shaved pussy. Jenny used her index finger and gently ran it down the slit and then up again. On the third run, her finger slid in between the folds and Veronica moaned a little and closed her eyes. Jenny wiggled her finger until she felt her sister’s hole and began pushing it inside.  When it gave way, she was inside. It was warm and wet. She felt it contract a little and then pulled out. Licking her finger, she said, “You taste good.”

Before Veronica had a chance to answer, Jenny had moved in between her legs, placing them over her shoulder and was licking and searching for her clit. She found it and when she began to suck on it, Veronica moaned, ”Oh my, oh, oh, that is so good.”

Jenny loved the sweat and salty taste. She was so into it she hardly noticed Lise move in behind her until she felt something warm and wet on her pussy. She locked back and saw that Lise was behind her licking her pussy.

She moved so she was on all fours so that Lise could wiggle herself in between her legs and have her pussy just above her face. She lowered herself and began rocking slowly, rubbing against the other girl’s nose and mouth while licking and sucking on her sister.

Anna poured a glass of wine, sat back, and enjoyed the show. She was wet and horny as fuck but she decided to let the sisters and Lise have their fun first. Anna was surprised at how the sunbed held up under the weight of the three women. She had paid twelve Euros for it and didn’t think it would last one summer season.

Veronica was in heaven. She had never thought that being licked by her sister would feel so good or be such a turn-on. She had never thought about it, but now it was happening. She was about to caress her boobs when she felt a shadow blocking the sun. She opened her eyes and looked up straight into Anna’s pussy. The older woman had one foot on either side of the sunbed and was lowering herself. Veronica closed her eyes again and when the soft warm and wet lips touched her nose, she angled her head a little and ran her tongue between the folds and then up to the swollen clit she sucked on. Anna leaned forward and gently lifted Jenny’s face and they kissed deeply before Anna said, “How does it feel?”

Jenny swallowed and in a low voice said, “Amazing, I wish I had done this before.”

 

When Marcos came back a few hours later, the four women stood at the edge of the water with their things packed up. Their faces were rosy and their eyes smiled at him. Something had changed, he thought. They looked happier and more relaxed than before. He put it down to wine, the sea, and the sun.

 

That night Jenny and Veronica decided to order room service and eat in their room. The day had been intense, to say the least, and they had to talk about what to do next.

“How do you feel?” asked Veronica.

“Great.”

“No regret, no nothing?”

“Nope, it was fun, it felt good and I would do it again. You?”

Veronica slowly chewed on her grilled snapper. “I liked it, it felt good but I don’t think we should do it again.”

“Why not? No one will know.”

“I will, and even though I liked it, it’s not right and there is too much risk involved.”

Jenny put her fork down. “I guess you are right. Also, you live far away so we couldn’t meet as often as I’d like.”

“Then it’s settled. It was a one-time thing, never to be repeated.”

Jenny giggled.

“What’s so funny?”

Jenny got up and walked behind the chair her sister was sitting on. She slid her hands over her shoulders and in under the top, cupping Veronica’s warm firm boobs and gently pulling at her nipples.

“We haven’t gone home yet, so we have three more days to enjoy together.”

Against her will, Veronica sighed as Jenny began kissing her neck and then turned her head so they could kiss deeply. Jenny came around and straddled Veronica, kissing her deeper and massaging her boobs.

“I want you so much right now,” she whispered.

“Mm, I know.” Veronica wiggled a hand down her sister's shorts, finding her shaved pussy.

“Oh fuck, yes. Let’s go to the bed.”

They made out and then licked and finger fucked each other in a 69 before falling asleep. In the following days, they hardly left their room. They did have dinner with Anna and Lise on their last night but didn’t go to the piano bar after. They went back to their room and fucked until late into the night.

When Veronica dropped Jenny off at their parents' house there were several people on the sidewalk so they couldn’t kiss goodbye. “I love you; I will miss you and I hope to see you soon,” said Veronica, squeezing Jenny’s hand.

“Me too, I will miss you so much.”

That night Jenny lay in her bed, thinking back to her vacation. It had begun with Veronica being a prude and ended with them making love all night. How quickly things could change, she thought. There was a knock on her door.

“Yes?”

Her mother walked in. “I just wanted to say good night and tell you the good news.”

Jenny sat up. “What are they?”

Her mother sat down on the bed next to her and caressed her cheek. “Uncle Bob called. We are invited to Carlotta’s fifties birthday next weekend. Won’t that be fun? You will see all your cousins again.”

What a month earlier would have been horrible news to Jenny was now an opportunity to explore. There was cousin Billy Bob, his brother Ray, and their little sister Sue Ann, who was Jenny’s age.

“That’s so cool, Mom. I’m...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments