Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth About Sis Part 9

"The holidays are brighter than ever."

223
21 Comments 21
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The final chapter."

Sean awoke in the middle of the night and reached for his mother, who was conspicuously missing. It had been a wild night. The family meeting laid out a few simple family ground rules about consent and secrecy, but the bottom line was that primal urges no longer had to be stifled.

When his mother returned from her bedroom in a skimpy nightgown and announced that she was ready and willing, Sean did not hesitate. His mother grabbed him by the hand and led him to his bedroom, where the fireworks commenced.

There was no hesitation this time. All pretenses were gone. Once in the privacy of the bedroom, they were in each other's arms and tasting one another's delights. Sean immediately tried to strip his mother of her negligee, but she protested.

"Not yet, Honey. Let's leave it on for a while. It's sexier this way. You can go ahead and have your way with me, but I love the feel of silk against my body. But you need to get out of those street clothes so I can see that beautiful cock of yours once again. It's been too long, and I've been thinking about this for some time."

Sean piled his clothes on the floor in seconds, and they managed to make it to the bed without falling. His cock was as rigid as a Papal decree, and Bree grabbed it and stroked it gently.

"Wow, that didn't take long! I'm used to your father requiring a slow warm-up, but you are like a Jack-in-the-box: crank the handle and watch out! I've forgotten how thick you are, Sean. My little hand barely wraps around you, you little devil."

Sean only responded with kisses, first on his mother's mouth and then on her face, her breasts, and her stomach. As he kissed her through the fabric of her negligee, Bree gradually pulled up the hem until it was at her waist, giving Sean's cock free access to her pussy. She spread her legs and felt his cock sliding up and down her slit without actually gaining purchase. Finally, she could take no more and grabbed his rigid phallus and inserted it into her sweet spot so that the head was buried.

"Oh, fuck, Honey. There you are. Finally! Now, push the rest inside me, but go slowly. I want to savor every inch of you."

Sean kissed his mother passionately.

"I've waited so long for this, Mom. God, you feel so good. Your pussy is incredible. What would you like? Do you want me to eat you. Or maybe fuck you in the ass. Whatever you want, I want.

"Just like this for now, Honey. We don't have to hurry."

They slowly fucked, their hips in sync, occasionally switching to a different position. After a while, Sean worked her nightgown off, and he feasted on his mother's big tits and nipples to her delight. Finally, Bree rolled over and instructed her son to do what she really wanted.

"Go ahead and fuck my ass, Sean. I want you to cum in me there. Just make sure to get me wet first. You're too big to stick it in me without some lubrication."

Sean reached over to his nightstand where he had a jar of petroleum jelly that he occasionally used to beat off. He dipped his finger in it and applied a generous portion to the head of his cock. But then he bent down and spread his mother's butt cheeks and inhaled her earthy aroma before licking her anus and inserting the tip of his tongue in her. Satisfied, he replaced his tongue with his cock and pushed until her anus opened, and his cock slipped inside her anal ring. He held it there for a time and then slowly pushed until he was buried.

"Oh, Sweetie. That feels so wonderful. Go ahead and fuck me now. I want you to cum in me. Don't worry about me. You just go ahead and cum when you feel the need. I love fucking you this way."

"Okay, Mom. I'm not going to last long. Fuck, your ass is so tight. I love watching my cock slide in you this way."

"That's my Baby. Fuck your momma like you've always wanted to. Ungh! Wow! Yes, Honey, just like that."

Sean started with a slow rhythm that built up in speed until he was ramming his cock in his mother's ass and hanging onto her hips. It didn't take long, and when it hit him, he nearly passed out. A huge wad of cum shot into his mother's ass as he held his hips to her fleshy cheeks. Bree squeezed him as best she could until he collapsed on her. They lay stacked this way for several minutes before he rolled off of her and felt his softened cock free itself.

When he awoke hours later she was gone.

Anabelovee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anabelovee

Sean got up and took a piss. He pulled on a pair of briefs out of habit and walked down the hall toward the master bedroom. The door was open, and when he looked in, he could see three bodies in the bed. His father was on his side and facing the wall, snoring. His mother and sister had their arms around each other and faced each other. At first, he thought they were sleeping but then he realized they were kissing.

Demi looked up and waved him over.

"Want to join us? I think there's room for you to squeeze in, Bro."

He slid in between them where Demi had cleared some space.

"Isn't this nice? I don't know why more families don't do this. How does this feel, Sean? Stuck between two women with big soft boobs. Let me check. Yup! We have a rocket ready to launch, Mom."

"Sean, you little stinker. I already lit that fuse earlier. I swear. Your penis has a life of its own. Maybe we can do something about it. This is so nice. I just woke up and I was in the arms of my daughter, who was kissing my boobs. What a way to wake up!"

"Just wait, Mom. I've wanted to do this for some time." Demi slid down and had Sean roll onto his back where she had been lying. She kneeled with one knee between her mother's legs and the other between her brothers and then she proceeded to lick first her mother's pussy and then her brother's cock.

"I'm going to concentrate on Mom first, Sean. You don't need any attention. You have a perpetual hard-on."

Demi parted her mother's thighs and moved between them. She then proceeded to perform cunnilingus as only another woman could. She gently worked her over until Bree was moaning and grinding her hips into her daughter's face. Sean contented himself to fondle his sister's tits and stroke himself while Demi ate her mother. Periodically, Demi would reach up and kiss each of them.

In minutes, Bree was soaking and Demi's face bore the result with a glazing that shone in the lamplight.

"Yours is the first pussy I've eaten, Mom, and I love it. Maybe I'm Bi. I like cocks too much to just be a lesbian, but there is something about a pussy that is wonderful, especially when my tongue is buried in it. Sean, why don't you get behind me if you can find room and fuck me from behind while I finish with Mom?"

Of course, Sean readily complied and in the process, David woke up.

"What in the world? What did I wake up to?"

"Slide over here, Dad. This is a first. Let me give you a hand job while I eat Mom and Sean fucks me from behind. I know this is not a record by any means, but it will be a feather on my resume. We may need to get you a bigger bed. This is a little crowded, isn't it?"

David did as he was told. His daughter would be good at conducting an orchestra, he reasoned. Soon his cock was stiffening in his daughter's hand and everyone was grunting with pleasure. David was the first to cum, erupting all over Demi's hand which she then fed to her mother who greedily licked her daughter's fingers. Sean was next. He loved fucking his mother, but it was hard to beat his sister's tight pussy. He even managed a quick stroke or two in her ass, but she growled at him so he removed it.

"Save that for another day, Sean. Let's keep it simple for now."

But soon after that he complied and made a deposit in her cunt.

About that time Demi realized her mother was nearing a climax as she gripped her daughter's head tightly, and her breathing changed. And when she climaxed, Demi felt a stream of pussy juice enter her mouth that took her by surprise. She swallowed nearly all of it, and then kissed her mother to share the sweet taste. It was another bucket list item to be checked off.

They were all exhausted from both the excitement of the evening and the physical exertion of fucking.

When done, they tried sleeping this way but it was too uncomfortable so Demi tapped Sean and they quietly tiptoed to her room to cuddle in each other's arms and dream for the rest of the night.

Of course, not every night was like this. The novelty eventually wore off to a certain extent. But for some time to come, they enjoyed each other in this way, provided they followed the rules Bree laid out. They also knew that in time, it would have to end, but they were out to make the most of it while they could.

And they did.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments