Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeuristic Daughter 2

118
10 Comments 10
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This takes place immediately after Voyeuristic Daughter Caught Peeping."

"Neither can I, sweetie. Neither can I," I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

I was having the most erotic dream of fucking my little girl. I was just awake enough to enjoy the steady rhythm of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. My eyes opened, and I started to focus on her golden blonde hair as her head bobbed up and down on my morning wood. She looked me in my eyes as they opened. A broad smile across her face as she sucked away at my cock. She paused, saying, "You looked like you needed it, all rock hard like you were. I couldn't resist putting it back in my mouth."

Katie's mouth moved up and down the length of my shaft, taking a few more long slow sucks. Her movements stopped suddenly to the sound of a car pulling into our driveway, followed by a car door slamming.

"Fuck! Mom's home!" she said, reaching for her nightgown. "Hurry up, Dad, or she'll catch us! No, wait, take your clothes!" pointing to the pile at the end of her bed.

I ducked into our bedroom just as the front door opened. I quickly slipped on my underwear and pajama bottoms before Ma could reach the top of the stairs. My wife walked in, all disheveled, mumbling something about her boss letting everyone go home early. She collapsed on the bed next to me on the mattress, laying her head on my shoulder. She told me that her coworker had gotten hurt as badly as I had and probably would be going back to the plant. That place was going to get someone killed someday, but I was glad it wasn't me.

I had been left with a limp and a bad back since my accident. The company still pays me, but it's not enough to live on. I told her to get cleaned up, and I would bring her breakfast in bed. I asked Katie to come help me whip up some eggs for her Ma. I just wanted her to finish the blowjob she'd started.

Katie came down in her hand-me-down nightgown. It had been her mother's, and now it was worn so thin I could see her nipples through the material. Her naked body was clearly visible as she passed in front of the window, making my cock hard again. I banged some pots and pans around to make it sound like we were cooking while Katie knelt at my feet, sucking my cock. I set the frying pan on the stove, grabbed her head with both hands, and fucked her warm young mouth as her tongue fluttered across the vien of my shaft.

Katie pulled her mouth away from my cock, to stand and bend over a chair next to the table, lifting the back of her nightgown. She wanted some more of what I'd given her the night before. Her little puss was already dripping in anticipation of the fucking she was about to get. It only took a handful of strokes to bring both of us to orgasm. It was still very hot with her Ma just up the stairs. We quickly whipped up some eggs, taking them upstairs to Ma when we heard the shower stop.

I told Katie to go get cleaned up for the day so her Ma and I could talk.

My wife slipped off her towel as soon as Katie turned on the shower. I closed the bedroom door and knelt beside the bed, spreading her legs so I could lick her pussy. I knew I couldn't manage another climax this quickly; besides, I couldn't risk her getting a whiff of our daughter's cunt juices. I told her I hadn't showered all weekend, and I smelled a fright when she asked if I wanted a piece of ass too. She lay back, thanking me for pleasing her pussy. I knew just where to lick, how fast, how hard, and how long to bring her off quickly. She was already asleep before Katie finished her shower.

I did need a shower. I would get a whiff of Katie's musk every now and again. I couldn't tell if it was my breath, my mustache, or my crotch that was wafting the intoxicating aroma. I sat on the toilet, watching Katie wipe herself dry. I giggled quietly, watching her titties jiggle as she dried her hair. The sight of them hanging from her chest as Katie leaned over to wipe off her legs and feet. Shit, I thought to myself, she was getting me hard again.

I shooed her out so I could shower, and so her mother wouldn't catch us naked in front of each other. There was no hot water left because of the ladies, so I showered as quickly as possible, hitting only the sweet spots. Face, Pits, Ass, and Cock. Katie tapped on the door and slipped in while I was shaving.

"That was close," she whispered, "Mom almost catching me sucking your pecker made me so juicy. I was so horned up in the kitchen, sucking your dick, I couldn't help myself. I needed you to put it inside me."

"Me too, honey, but we gotta be real careful not to get caught. Ma would raise holy hell if she found out we've been fuckin," I said, wiping my face off and applying aftershave.

Katie and I did our best to keep our hands off of each other for the next two days that Ma was off of work. We would sneak a squeeze here and there but couldn't risk full-on fuckin. The most I got from Katie was a blowjob at the old park. Don't get me wrong, I finger-banged her little cunny whenever I could. We just didn't have enough time to get to good fuckin. Those two days seemed to take forever until Ma went back to work. My wife said that she'd be on the night shift for the foreseeable future, which meant Katie and I could sleep together as long as we set the alarm early enough.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Katie and I were looking forward to resuming our nightly voyeurism, peeking at the neighbors while I licked her or fucked her doggy style. She said she liked the way my dick rubbed her insides when we did it in that position. While we waited for the neighbors to start that first night back in Katie's room, she snaked my pecker out of my pants and stroked it until a big ball of precum formed on the tip so she could lick it off. Turns out, she loves the taste of my cum. I told her to get the Vaseline from the bathroom. When she returned, I showed her how to jerk me off. She was mesmerized by watching my cum squirt and ooze out of my dick hole. Up til now, I'd cum in her pussy or mouth, and now she knew how to jack a man off too. She licked my cum off the back of her hand.

We fell asleep waiting for the neighbors. It was a tight squeeze on her tiny bed, but I spooned her close and wrapped an arm over her to cup her titty while we drifted off. I woke up in the night with a stiffy. I wasn't sure if I should wake her, but I decided to rub some spit on my tip and slip it back into her pussy and fuck her again. Katie was so exhausted that she'd sleep right through it. The next morning my dick was hard again. I glanced at the clock to see if we had time for Katie to suck me off before her ma got home.

Katie had different plans for my morning wood. She squatted over my cock, guiding the tip inside her. She pulled me to a seated position once she had impaled herself on my shaft. Katie wrapped her legs around me and slowly started to hump up and down on my rigid member. Her arms were around my neck, kissing me as my hands squeezed her breasts. I could crook my neck just enough to suck her nipples, bringing us closer to climax. Her pace quickened, causing my cock to slip out of her as she humped my cock. We shifted positions again, with me spooning her. I slipped my cock in from behind, thrusting it in deeply. Katie wasn't as wet as normal, so I grabbed the Vaseline and rubbed some on my cock before slipping it back into her hole.

I pumped my shaft into her with fast, steady strokes as the loud tick of the clock reminded us that there was a time limit to this morning's dalliance. We had gotten into a good rhythm, humping each other hard and fast. Katie's breathing quickened as an orgasm built up inside her. Suddenly, Katie shrieked in pain as my cock slipped out of her pussy and slid into her ass hole all the way to my balls. I held her tight, trying to keep her from bucking my cock out of her sphincter.

"Shh. I'm sorry about that. Just relax, and the pain will go away," I whispered in her ear.

"It doesn't hurt, Daddy, just surprised me, is all. Katie said, reaching her hand to grab my butt cheek. "Keep going before Mom gets home."

I started with short strokes at first. Tick Tick Tick, the clock taunted me, daring me to continue to push our luck. Katie grabbed her ass cheek, spreading them as I began pounding my cock into her butthole. I felt the fingers of her other hand rubbing her pussy, and digging them into her tight twat. She groaned as she came with my dick in her ass. I'd given her an assgasm. The excitement of making her cum from an ass fuck pushed me over the edge. My balls emptied their contents right up her pooper.

"Ahh. Shhh," Katie hissed as I pumped the last few squirts of cum into her. "That feels sooo weird and good at the same time."

Katie clenched her anus tight as I pulled my pecker out of her so she wouldn't soil the sheets. I giggled at her as she waddled to the bathroom with me on her tail. I washed off my cock as Katie farted out my load of cum into the toilet, laughing at the sound. We'd finished with a few minutes to spare, and we'd have to act normal until Ma left for work again that night.

Over the next number of weeks, the peep show next door happened less frequently. Katie still wanted to mess around just as much. What struck me is her desire for sex was stronger than her ma's was at that age. Katie would often initiate our encounters, wearing a low-hanging top with no bra or the yellow dress that accentuated her ample titties.

Katie reminded me of the time the sheriff almost caught us, and I remembered how exhilarating it was. We'd often go to the park and play out the same scenario, bringing each other to climax quickly before we get caught. Still, watching the neighbors excited us and always brought us back to her bedroom to peep and fuck.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments