Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter In Camp Sunshine Part 3

"Sixteen-year-old Penny and her transgender friends uncover the unsettling truth about the cutest girl at camp. But first, Penny has to explain what she's doing late at night in the bathroom."

14
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 3/3 of a short series. There are no plans to continue it any further. It features persons between the ages of 16 and 40 engaging in sexual acts that include, but are not limited to: Trans, Incest, Handjob, Teasing, Felatio, Cumplay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Continue forward at your own risk if you're interested in ts/TS/f/F/m. All characters are purely fictitious, any resemblance to an actual human being is coincidental. This story is copyright 2023 Bojac."

"What are you doing here?" Yumiko asked.

Penny knew she looked suspicious with her swollen cheeks and the way she was holding her hands up to her lips. She closed her eyes and gulped down the contents of her mouth. The slimy, disgusting liquid oozed down her throat. Penny couldn't help but cringe. She tried her best to look normal, to look like she hadn't just swallowed cum right in front of two other girls in a bathroom late at night, but she was too startled to move or even cover her naked breasts. Then there was a loud crack and Penny jumped.

The shorter girl beside Yumiko slammed the window shut, but not before flicking something outside into the cold. The two Asian girls stood close to the wall, staring curiously at the topless, blonde intruder.

"Penny?" Yumiko asked again.

Penny shielded her eyes from the small lantern on the sink. Then, her mind kicked on and went straight into overdrive. As she searched the room, desperate to find some way to explain herself, Penny's nose twitched. She sniffed the air. "Oh, I'm here to rescue you—I thought there was a fire."

"What? Oh, that?" Yumiko chuckled, then quickly changed the subject. "But shouldn't you be asleep?"

"I can't sleep, and, uh, I also need to wash my hands—I spilled something, that's all," Penny said as she fought with the glare. "And who is this?"

The shorter girl separated herself from the wall and Penny stepped back, clutching at her pants.

"That's Rin, she's nineteen. She's cool though," Yumiko explained.

Penny studied the stranger. She didn't know there were girls of other ages here, certainly not ones with tattoos. It covered Rin's bicep down to her forearm in a weaving tropical vine pattern. And the side of her head was shaved with her short, bleached hair combed over to one side. It was more of a yellow color given her dark hair. She was one of the fewer girls with a darker complexion too, like she may have even had a tan. The girl stuck out her hand.

Penny rubbed the back of her pants one more time before reluctantly accepting it. She croaked, "Uh, nice to meet you?"

"Who the fuck are you?" Rin spat.

Penny wrenched her arm away. "Um, I'm... I'm Penny?"

"Huh? What's that? You don't know your own name?" she asked, cupping her ear.

Penny took a step back.

"What are you doing here?"

Penny shot a worried look at her friend, but Yumiko shamefully averted her eyes.

Rin hissed, "Why are you looking at her?" Then, she moved even closer. "And what are you doing here, really?"

The terrified blonde looked like she was about to cry. "I... I was just going to wash my hands, that's all," she said meekly.

The scowl on Rin's face got scarier. She scoffed, "Do you think you're better than us?"

"What? No! Why would you..."

Rin's eyes gestured to Penny's pants. But she didn't say anything else, she just waited there, tapping her foot. It was Yumiko who broke the uneasy silence.

"I... I just told her that you were different, that's all, Penny," Yumiko explained quietly.

The mean girl turned to Yumiko. "That's not what you said. You told me she had a huge fucking cock."

"I did not! Penny, you have to believe me! I didn't say that!" Yumiko pleaded.

"Same fucking thing! You said she was green."

"She is! I swear! Ugh! Penny, just show her."

Rin grinned. "Yeah, Penny, show me."

When those cold, dark eyes settled on her naked chest, Penny quickly covered herself. Her skin suddenly felt itchy and uncomfortable. She backed up further and her bottom bumped into the counter by the sink.

Although Rin softened her tone, her words still stung. "Are you hiding something, Penny?"

"What? No." Penny said uncertainly.

"Then can I see?"

"What? My... My panties?"

Rin nodded. "Yeah, sure. Just your panties, I promise. Now, are you going to be a good girl and show me?"

The hard countertop pinched into Penny's buttocks. "That's it though? Then you'll leave me alone?"

"Do you want me to help?" Rin asked after she had already set her hand on Penny's hip.

The frightened teenager gulped loudly. Her wide eyes tracked Rin's fingers as they made soft circles around her waist.

"You have soft skin," Rin mused out loud. "So... Are you going to show me or what? If you're as big as you say you are, I'll blow you right here in front of Yumi. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. We have a deal?"

"Huh? What?" Penny said, clutching her pants. "You... You don't have to, you know, it's OK I mean."

Rin moved her lips in close and spoke slowly, "What's wrong? Don't you want me to suck your big, white cock? Don't you want to watch me choke on it?"

Penny pressed her lips tightly together and shook her head.

"Why not? I'm not good enough to get on my knees for you?"

The blond girl's cheeks swelled out until she looked like a squirrel holding its breath.

"Please," Rin begged sarcastically, "you can cum in my mouth. Would you like that? Want to make me your whore?"

Finally, Penny found her voice. She set her hand on top of Rin's and asked, "Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?"

Rin leaned in and whispered in a sweet voice into her ear, "It's nothing really, I just think that you're a lying, fucking bitch."

"I am not! I swear! See?" Penny said, flashing her underwear. She even pulled the elastic band up really high to prove it.

But Rin just ignored her. She calmly walked her fingers across the top of the green fabric like she wasn't impressed, almost like she owned them. And her eyes were still skeptical and judging like it was only a matter of time before she got to the truth. She paused just below Penny's belly button and fussed with the skintight undergarment, making sure the waistband was straight and level. Her voice was still soft, maybe even sincere. "If you were as big as you say you are, then I'd be on my knees right now. But we both know that isn't true. Come on, Penny, aren't you tired of all the lies?"

Penny involuntarily nodded in agreement, then was quick to correct herself. She shook her head emphatically, but it was too late. Rin had noticed.

Still, in her quiet voice, Rin went on, "See, the thing is all your pretty white girls come into camp like you own the place. It's either that every single one of you has the biggest fucking cock in the world, or you're all full of shit, and I dunno, paying Sunshine off?"

"It's not like that," Penny whispered.

"What?"

"She... She just gave them to me—but just to be nice! I was scared and worried, and I didn't have any friends, so she just told me to take them. But not to show off! I didn't want anybody to know! I swear!"

"I fucking knew it!" Rin said with venom in her voice.

"No! You have to believe me, I don't even want them! Take them if you want! You're way bigger than me anyway!"

Rin gave a smug look to Yumiko. "See? What did I tell you?"

"I don't care! She's still my friend!"

"She's a liar!" Rin snapped back.

Yumiko ran over and hugged Penny like a protective mother. She yelled, "Leave her alone! The whole thing is stupid! What difference does it make?"

Penny's bright eyes went dull with resignation. Her tone changed to match the melancholy on her face. She took a big breath and sighed. "No, Yumi, it's OK. I'm tired of keeping it a secret. She's right. It's seriously killing me."

"Penny! I said I don't care. You don't have to," Yumiko insisted.

"Go ahead, see for yourself," Penny said.

"Really?" Rin asked.

"Yes," Penny said quietly.

The nineteen-year-old glared into Penny's eyes as she tucked her fingers inside the girl's underwear. She moved slowly, hesitantly, and for the first time showed restraint. "Are you sure?" Rin asked one more time.

"Yes!" Penny said. "Just do it, I'm so done with this! I'm done with this whole place!"

Rin took a deep breath, her nose twitched, and then the back of her hand began slithering down Penny's smooth tummy. One inch. Then another. Rin's knuckles tickled the light tuft of hair between her legs. Rin gulped and again her hand stopped.

"What are you waiting for!" Penny shouted. "You're right you know! You're right about everything!"

Rin narrowed her eyes. She stared, locking onto the blonde girl's pretty blue eyes. Then, she stopped. Rin coolly plucked her hand from Penny's pants. "Jesus, get a fucking grip. I believe you, alright?"

But Penny's eyes welled up and she continued, "I'm... I'm just a girl. But ever since I've been here I haven't been able to be myself."

Yumiko rubbed her hands down Penny's back and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Hey, it's OK. I'm the same way."

"No, you don't understand," Penny argued. "I'm actually a—"

"Shh. Don't cry, Penny. You have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't think I fit in either. Everyone is just so crazy. Like all they talk about is their dicks—like Suki!"

Penny sniffed. "Yeah, I hate her."

"Oh my God, me too! She's so annoying—and a liar!"

"But she's so cute," Penny groaned.

"So cute! Ugh! I just want to punch her pretty face!" Yumiko roared.

Penny laughed and for the first time permitted a tenuous smile to tiptoe its way across her face. She embraced her friend. And her white knuckles, tired and sore, slowly regained their color.

"Ugh!" Yumiko growled, glaring at Rin. "You are so mean! Say you're sorry!"

Rin stared in disbelief, like her younger friend may have actually been insane. She pointed her thumbs inward toward her chest. "Me? Me! I should apologize?"

"Look at what you did! She's nice, and sweet, and funny! And now all she's going to remember is how awful you were. It's not her fault!"

"She could have just showed me—"

"Shh! Just be quiet—unless you're going to apologize!" Yumiko said firmly, then turned back to Penny. Yumiko's big smile even seemed to warm the temperature in the room.

Penny sighed as the bubbly teenager wiped her hands over her skin. She pressed her forehead into Yumiko's and their noses bumped together. "I am going to miss you," Penny said softly.

"Me too. And you know what? I think it was worth it, even if you are having a terrible time. I'm glad I got to know you."

"But I... I've lied to you the whole time, Yumi. I'm not who you think I am," Penny pouted.

Yumiko swatted her lightly on the back. "Stop it. I don't care if you're big, or small like me—or even if you were a boy or a girl. You're amazing Penny, whoever you are."

"Really?" Penny sniffed.

Yumiko's nose tickled Penny's face as she nodded. And they were so close they could taste each other's breath as their lips drifted closer. Yumiko's arms, coiled around Penny's waist, tightened their hold. "It's nice to have someone to talk to—even if you are half-naked, white, and crazy."

Penny smiled at her friend. She wrapped her arms around Yumiko's silk top and pulled her in, paying no mind to the girl's erection. It was small, but the hard thing pointed straight up and jabbed into Penny's stomach. She winced but kept her mouth shut.

"Sorry," a timid voice said.

Color flooded into Yumiko's cheeks. Her smug, round face turned to Rin and snapped, "What! What do you want?"

"I said I was sorry! Jesus, are you deaf?" Rin shouted.

But Yumiko only shook her head, obviously not impressed.

Rin tried again, softer this time. "Ugh! Penny, I apologize for being so mean to you, uh, can you forgive me?"

"Again!" Yumiko ordered.

Rin ground her toe into the tiled floor and brought her hands to her heart. "I didn't mean to upset you. It was my fault, and it was wrong. I'm sorry."

"See? That wasn't so hard. And when you go home, you can tell your friends that you learned something too. You learned how to be nice."

Rin scoffed, then quickly held out her palms. "No, no, you're right! That's a good idea, Yumi."

The satisfaction on her face was obvious when she turned back to Penny. She was clearly proud of herself. But then, her little nose twitched. She sniffed at Penny's shiny lips. "Penny, what... What is that?"

All Penny's anxiety returned in an instant with the force of a wrecking ball, it almost knocked her over too. She wiped her face with the back of her hand. "It's, I dunno—oh I spilled something, and it got all over me, remember?" she said and hoped she'd kept her lies straight.

"Really? It looks weird..." Yumiko said, cocking her head.

Penny closed her mouth and turned away. Her heart dropped when Yumiko gently wiped a finger over her tight lips. "What? What is it?" Penny asked like a patient waiting to hear dreadful news from a doctor.

Silence.

Penny closed her eyes, fearing the worst. When she opened them, Yumiko was still there, still close. But she was sympathetic. She asked in a concerned tone, "Do you want to tell me what happened?"

Penny shook her head slowly.

"That's OK," Yumiko reassured her.

Rin's confused face bounced between them. "What do you mean? Hello? What's going on?"

"It's nothing," Yumiko replied adamantly as if Rin should drop it.

And for a few, wonderful moments, everything seemed alright to Penny. She set her arms around Yumiko's shoulders, traced her fingers along her long neck, and stared enthusiastically into her friend's black eyes. Even Penny's sagging pants and bare breasts didn't bother her. For that brief moment, she almost felt at home. Then, Yumiko shook her head.

She leaned into Penny's ear and whispered, "It was Suki wasn't it?"

Penny choked. She tried to get away but Yumiko held fast.

"She makes me do it too," Yumiko admitted quietly.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I do it every day, sometimes more than once, or even twice, or three times. I've seriously sucked her dick so many times I've lost count. I'm just a... A whore."

Penny burrowed her fingers into Yumiko's hair and tugged. "Yumi! Don't say that!"

"But there's more! She's always so mean, like she says things about how small I am, and how lucky I am when she... When she does it in my mouth at the end. And she's right, hers is huge! She likes watching me do it too because she knows it's so big that I can't do it right. I always choke. And I think she likes it even more when other girls can hear me."

"What does she have on you, Yumi? Why do you do it?" Penny asked.

Yumiko wiped at her eyes. "Nothing! She... She said that she loved me and that I was pretty. And... And then the next thing I know she's making me prove how much I love her. Seriously, the only time she talks to me is when she wants something, so I do it. I do it every time."

"She lied to me too," Penny said. She tugged on Yumiko's hair, forcing the girl's eyes back up. "I'm sorry, Yumi, but I had no idea that you two were—I didn't do it on purpose, it just kind of happened, I swear!"

"We're not a thing—believe me! It just took me a long time to figure it out. It was only when I saw her in your bed tonight that I knew she was a liar. That's when I called Rin over. I don't know what I was thinking, I guess I just wanted to make her jealous."

Rin hovered just beside the two girls. She'd listened intently to the whole thing, but only just now raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean 'make her jealous'? What were you going to do?"

"What do you think!" Yumiko said.

Rin crossed her arms. "So, you were just going to use me? You don't really like me, Yumi?"

"No! I mean, maybe—I don't know!"

"You're no better than this Suki girl, you know that?"

"Ugh!" Yumiko groaned, then grabbed Rin by the wrist. "That's not what I meant, you know that. And you knew I was interested in her."

Rin easily slithered out of Yumiko's grasp. "What was your plan anyway? Were you just going to invite her in and say, 'Hey, watch this!'?"

"Of course not! Don't be dumb."

"Yumi, hey, it's OK," Penny said as she waited for the sobbing girl to calm down. She rubbed a tear away with her thumb. "But seriously, what were you going to do? Was that it? I mean, if you actually had a good plan, well—I hate her!"

"Well, it's not really that great," she replied glumly. Then Yumiko turned to Rin and snapped her fingers. But when Rin refused to uncross her arms, Yumiko swatted her on the leg. Eventually, the prickly nineteen-year-old produced a cell phone from her pocket and handed it to Yumiko. "I was going to, well, take some pictures with me and Rin, you know, doing things. And then I was going to make sure that Suki accidentally saw them."

"That's a terrible plan," Penny said bluntly.

Rin considered thoughtfully for a moment, then said, "Penny's right. Besides, who said I would even do that? The whole point of pictures like that is you don't want any of yourself. You need some of them."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything," Yumiko said. She finally managed to get hold of Rin's hand and pulled the reluctant girl into their circle.

"Whatever," Rin said. Penny immediately elbowed her.

The three teenagers pressed their heads together and Penny in particular enjoyed the warm embrace. She didn't even mind Rin's rough fingers as they wrapped around her waist. Penny exhaled all the tension from her body now that she knew her secret was still safe. But there was one thing she still wasn't sure about. She carefully untangled herself and looked at Rin.

"Where did you get that anyway?" she asked.

Rin furrowed her brow. "What? The phone? Oh, that was easy, I just snuck into Sunshine's office and took it."

"Just like that?"

"Well, I couldn't just walk through the front door if that's what you mean. I have my ways," she said proudly.

"The window was unlocked," Yumiko stated unceremoniously.

"Well, whatever. And I wasn't sure which one was yours, so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors