Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dilly's Sex Lessons 7

"Dilly embraces the darker side"

19
3 Comments 3
1.9k Views 1.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Dilly and Beth had suddenly found themselves without boyfriends at the end of a very active year. Sexually speaking. Joe and Beth's relationship had come to a natural end, and Johnny had hitched up with a girl who was an overzealous Tottenham Hotspur follower. Dilly hated football with a passion and had made it quite clear to the father of her baby. They agreed to share custody and live apart, and this left Dilly with time on her hands. Beth had been a trusted and proven friend to Dilly and the redhead had been her eager student when the subject of sexual education had come up. As a result, Dilly had been treated to some of the most mind-blowing sex she had ever had.

Beth did not live life as a nun for long and a month before Christmas had snared another good-looking fellow. Lenny was a strapping six-footer with a ripped physique and an infectious smile. He was also as black as night. Originally from Saint Lucia, he had taken out a student visa and had moved to East London.


Beth invited Dilly over to meet Lenny and they soon all sat around catching up. Dilly didn't talk much, mostly she watched Lenny, her first close-up of a young black fellow him. Beth and he openly flirted as they sat next to each other on the sofa couch and Dilly watched from the seat opposite. Beth looked her usual gorgeous self in a racy short dress. Her long auburn hair was in a side ponytail that showed off an elegant neck. The girls retreated to the kitchen to refresh their drinks and Dilly bemoaned her life.

"My god, Lenny is so sexy. I could eat him up alive. You're so lucky."

"I know. He's such a good fuck it's a wonder I can walk most days. So, you're a bit fed up, hmm? Can I help?"

Dilly wiped a tear from her eye and pouted.

"Beth. You're such a dear friend. You've always been there for me."


"That’s just what best friends do."

“It’s driving me crazy. How am I supposed to go on like this? It’s been months since Johnny left and I'm craving adult company.”

"So, he found someone else?"

“Yeah. And you know that I tried hard to be a good lover. I spent so much time on him. Anyway, I'm up for a good time. Er, does Lenny have any friends? Black friends?"

"Why Dilly! Are you thinking what I think you are? You want a walk on the dark side?"

"That's about the size of it."

Dilly had fulfilled several fantasies in a relatively short time, and her sex life had been quite intense. Her levels of desire had risen with each new encounter. And now she felt ready to experiment with a big black cock. Beth blinked and then laughed at Dilly's unintentional joke.

"Alright. I'll see what I can do."

x


Two weeks later, Beth invited Dilly to her place again. Only this time, she and Lenny had an extra guest.

"Dilly? Say hi to Felix. He studies with Lenny."

The redheaded mother of one gasped audibly as she set eyes on the strapping chap. He was as tall as Lenny but slimmer in build. His head was shaved and he had a tattoo that ran from his left ear and down his neck. His skin colour was a chocolate brown and his dreamy big eyes would have made any female wilt.

"Hi. Beth has told me all about you."

"She, she has?"

Beth gave her friend a wink as they got comfortable. Dilly had spent all afternoon getting ready. She was extremely excited and put on one of her new dresses, the curve-hugging, and strapless black mini-dress that outlined her curvy body perfectly. She had used her Dyson Airwrap to give her red hair a few more curls and had put lashings of glossy onyx mascara on her eyelids. Once she pulled on a pair of black cross-strap heels she was all set. They sat around with a glass of wine each making small talk.

After a few minutes, Beth and Lenny began to get fresh with each other, and he stroked her neck, drawing his fingernails over her pale skin. Dilly crossed her legs as an urgent tingling spread through her loins. Felix shuffled along the sofa and nudged Dilly's thigh with his. He let his hand trace patterns over her upper arm, moving down to her left breast. She felt goosebumps rising from his touch and her legs parted naturally. She looked at Beth who was busy unzipping the trouser fly of her hot new lover.

"You have nice tits, Dilly. May I?"

Felix pulled her closer and slipped his hand into the top of her dress and gently squeezed her breast. Wearing no bra gave him easy access to her bosom and he soon thumbed her left nipple, gently squeezing it as she sighed.

"Does it feel nice?" asked he.

Dilly nodded and whimpered as he pulled her big boobs out of the strapless dress. He dived into her ample cleavage and his fulsome lips left stripes of spit all over as he kissed and licked them. Dilly leaned back and slid down the chair as he ran his hands all over her quivering body. He raised his head and kissed her long and hard on the lips. Dilly responded by sliding her tongue into his mouth at the same time he stroked her heaving tits. As things began to get decidedly heated, Beth suggested we go into the bedroom. There was a king-sized bed ready and waiting she said with a grin.

Lenny wasted no time in stripping off and Dilly put her hands to her mouth as she saw her first big black dick. She estimated his massive organ to be something close to nine inches, really thick, and uncut. It was bigger than anything she ever had before. He stood proud with his chin up as he slowly stroked it up and down. Beth went down and grabbed it in her tiny fist and brought it to her mouth, clamping her lips on his helmet and sucking it loudly.

"Let's see what you got, honey."

Dilly trembled visibly when Felix hiked her dress up her body and dragged it off. Her pussy tightened as fingers traced up and down the insides of her thighs and she could already feel the wetness building. He stood behind her and squeezed her plump mound through the skimpy underwear. Then he rudely drew them down her legs and she willingly stepped out of them.

"Nice."

A hand moved her hair from her right cheek and Felix pressed his body to hers. She bucked and wobbled on her heels as he ignited her wanton lust. Lenny was on his back on the bed with Beth on her knees in front of him.

"Isn't he big!"

"It's amazing, for sure!" Dilly blurted as Felix humped her from behind with his equally big package.

She watched her friend swirl her pink tongue over the large purple top of Lenny's midnight black cock and her nostrils flared as she sucked loudly with her eyes closed. She whipped her hair over her back and blew hot air on his flesh as she took him deep inside her mouth with a seductive twist of her head on the downward slide.

"Oh my goodness, look at her go!"

"Yeah, wanna suck it, babe?"

With his cock covered in spittle Beth released him with a final slurp and held his glistening dark column over to Dilly.

"Yeah, let her have a taste."

Dilly proceeded to go to town and the redhead grasped his hose firmly and gave him fast and sloppy sucks as her lips glided along the hot meat. Her ripe tits jiggled wildly as she emanated loud glugging noises. Her ginger locks brushed his belly as she attempted to deep-throat him, but his involuntary hip thrusts forced her to give up.

"Fuck! I can hardly breathe!"

Beth nodded in agreement as Dilly gulped at the huge task. She was not sure if she could even take his pulsating cock very far so she concentrated on licking the swollen top with her extended tongue. She quickly got into a rhythm and circled the whole head with the point of her tongue before taking the entire glans into her mouth. She inhaled sharply, keeping it in her mouth and then exhaling, blowing spit all over him.

"Now THAT is why they call it a blow job!" announced an amused Beth.

Dilly took him in again and she jerked back and trailed long strands of saliva that broke off and wet his big balls. She dribbled down her chin and she laughed at the absurdity of it all.

"Now let's share!" Beth said giggling.

Both girls shuffled thigh to thigh and grasped the veiny shaft in their fists. Each kissed the flared head in turn and then began to slide their pursed lips in a downward direction in complete coordination. Lenny's breath became decidedly erratic as their mouths and tongues slithered this way and that on his hot hose.

They traded off, Beth sucking on his big bell end before handing his cock to her friend like a baton in a relay race. Then they met lips and their spit intermingled as they peppered his ebony club with rapid kisses.

"You look so hot together."

Felix had sneaked behind them and was fingering their cunts which made the pair of them moan even louder on Lenny's dick. The humming vibrations made him snap his head back and buck his hips up from the mattress. The sight of two slippery tongues lapping away at his rock-hard cock was exhilarating. Beth came at him from one side and bathed his dark shaft as Dilly rotated her swipes around his knob. They giggled wickedly as they wetted every black inch of his heavenly rod.

Meanwhile, Felix had stripped off and Dilly turned his way to take a long look at his hard cock. The horny redhead marveled at it's length. Perhaps not as thick as Lenny's but his was longer. Wetting her lips, she opened her mouth and took in the head of the dark brown cock. She had her tongue swirl and lick around his cockhead as she bobbed her head back and forth.

With the feel of that big thing in her mouth, she wondered that she might never be able to accommodate him in her quim. Her pussy oozed just contemplating the idea. Beth was now on her back with her beau lying between her legs. His mouth to cunt, and his feet hanging over the edge of the bed behind him. His big hands came under her lithe legs as he angled her in such a way that her muff met his lips perfectly. He inhaled her womanly scent and started to lick her seam from anus to clit.

"Fuck, but that's good."


Beth hooked her left leg over his shoulder and tapped him lightly with her heel on his taut buttocks. Her stomach muscles fluttered as his tongue teased her pussy. His darting tongue lapped up the sweet sweat on her inner thighs and labia. Her juices flowed into his mouth, a sweet delicate taste that made his dick wag impatiently under his black bulk. Beth was writhing uncontrollably as her hands held his head against her sex. With each guttural groan, she lifted herself higher, feeding more of her cunt to him. Her head snapped back and her eyes opened wide as she kicked against the sheets, making them ruck up her back and bottom. She cried out as she climaxed and she fell back limp.

"I got to fuck this pussy."

His strong legs wrested hers apart as he rolled on top of her and presented the tip of his shiny dick to her wet slit. He only had to push lightly and he glided in with no effort. In a subtle thrust of his hips and a sharp plunge down on her midriff, he was in like Flynn. Beth welcomed his manly frame on hers, and he transferred his sweat to her fragrant body. He was a snug fit and her cunt sucked him in. As his hips gyrated, Beth clung to his forearms as he began to fuck her steadily.

"He's leaving us behind, babe," noted Felix as he tossed Dilly onto her back.

She cooed in anticipation as he ran his hands up her legs to her hips. They carried on further and moved the curve of her bum until both hands gripped her cheeks. He squeezed them and Dilly tightened her buttocks in response. She could feel his erection bump her thigh as he stroked her and she squirmed beneath him. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as she rubbed against the hard cock. He moved up and his dick rested between her splayed legs.

"Go easy. Please?"

The blackbuck paused for a moment and looked down on her trembling form. Then he lifted her legs up onto his forearms and heaved her into his lap as he sat back on the bed. Dilly felt the dullness of his knob open her outer lips and then that sharp sensation as he followed through. With her legs behind him and her arms draped over his shoulders, he urged her to move up and down on his dark log of a prick. Dilly rocked her hips, reveling in the super fullness of him inside her. Their faces were just two inches apart as they moved in unison. He was in so deep that he stretched her out totally. Her hips began to lift and drop onto him and soon she was fucking him faster. When he had first entered her, Dilly had winced from his girth, but once she had made him slick enough, her lust won out and soon she was rocking along with his additional pumping. Her pussy made all sorts of squelching and farting sounds as he stuffed her.

"Fuck me, puppy!" begged Beth as she wobbled on all fours.

Lenny screwed her friend doggy style and he pulled her back into him by her hips as he lovingly caressed her back and flanks before zeroing in on her jiggling tits. She shrieked as his black spike moved in and out of her at speed.

"Let's switch up," suggested Felix.

Dilly and he joined the other two naked lovers and Beth took a giddy Dilly by the hand and both girls lined up on all fours side by side. They bumped hips as they giggled together. The two blackbucks watched them get into position, their hands and knees sinking into the bed. With two sets of wiggling bottoms, and two desirable pussies peeking out from behind, Felix and Lenny behind each respective girl. Felix bumped Beth with his thighs and brought his cock up to her muff, and Lenny did the same behind Dilly.

"Oooo!"

Dilly arched her backside up as she felt a fat cock enter her pussy, spreading her open again. Then Lenny smacked his hips against Dilly's plump bottom and drove his black mamba right up her.


"Oh fuck, he's so big in my pussy!" she gasped.

There was no way he would ever fit fully inside her but the length he did give was sufficient enough to make her muff drip down her thigh. He spread his hands over her rump and bent over her back. She loved how his warmth and his muscular body melded with hers. She was pulled back by strong hands and her buttocks banged into his groin as he stroked his well-oiled cock in and out of her. Felix came behind Beth and instantly began to pound the lightweight girl in a doggy fashion. He bent his legs and then rose up to ram inside her tight cunt. To see her lithe and pale form being pistoned into by a big black rod was something else.

"Take it, baby, take that big black dick!"

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

The smack, smack, smack of flesh on flesh reverberated around the bedroom as both men fucked the shit out of the groaning women. Beth was pleased to see dear Dilly take most of the colossal cock inside her red snapper. The expression on her face was one of gratitude and lust as Lenny fed her nearly all of his prime meat. With each thrust, a squelching noise emanated from her juicy cunt, and as he withdrew her inner lips clung to his glistening shaft. He gave her a solid five minutes of steady fucking before he ceased and wiped the sweat from his dark brow. Dilly tipped to the bed and sighed from the intense seeing too.

"Oh!"

Beth was pushed flat down onto her front as Felix banged her with vigorous strokes. He was now inside her as deep as was possible. He moved his left foot up and it on top of her head, thereby jamming it to the bed. She was now firmly pinned down beneath him. As he brought her to the brink of orgasm he stopped and she rolled over with both of her hands clamped to her cunt between closed thighs.

"Fantastic!"

Again, Dilly was fucked in the missionary position, propped up on her elbows as Lenny drove up her. Her alabaster white pins were entwined over his charcoal black behind and his big cock was lodged deep inside her pussy. His dick vanished inside her pink depths with assured and deep thrusts, and her juices dripped down her upturned crack.

"Here, babe."

Felix lay on his back and Beth quickly swung her right leg over his hulking body and dragged his knob back and forth along her wet slit. With a gasp, she sank down onto his shaft. It was like straddling a rigid iron poker as she lowered onto him inch by inch.

"Your cock is so good in my tight pussy."

She rose up and then plunged back down and wallowed in the amazing friction they made together. She lay her head on his sweaty chest and the smell of him made her loins squirt as she rode him. Dilly had straddled Lenny in a reverse cowgirl and wiggled seductively along his throbbing length. Beth looked on as his knob peeked up out of her upper thighs like a black column. She tilted her hips to the left and then used her right hand to guide him inside her damp pussy.

"Fucking amazing!"

She moaned at the incredible size of him but gamely rotated her hips at the same time she rose up and down. Lenny held her wide hips and together they maintained a mutual rhythm.

"Beth! It's so good inside me!"

Her voluptuous body leaned back and her red hair brushed his smooth chest. Her toes dug into the bed and she screwed up her eyes in total concentration. Deeply impaled on his formidable prick she was literally bounced up and down on the black rod of iron. She clung on tightly with her arms on his taut thighs and she yelled out as she was slid to and fro on his boner. As he lay back and pulled Dilly with him her cunt made audible pussy farts and beads of sweat prickled her thighs and loins. He hoisted his hips upward driving his cock up, up, up into her soft and moist cunt.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!" she cried and bathed his balls with her love juice.

"Fuck me you devil! Give me that black dick."

Beth was also on the brink of orgasm as Felix flattened himself on top of her and worked his stiff pipe inside her, feeding all of his red-hot cock into her steamy depths. Her legs folded along his tense calves as his ebony club plowed in and out at an astonishing rate. She grabbed his neck and pulled his face to hers to kiss him. I


"Yes!"

His back arched and Beth gasped for air as she came hard due to his pubic bone thrusting at her. He continued to rock back and forth on top of her, hammering that astonishing length of midnight-hued cock into her softness. She was then bent back so that her legs lifted up and she locked them around his waist.

"Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fucking fuck me!"

Her knees were now touching her chin as she was power fucked into the bed. His strokes now came progressively quicker and stronger and she squirmed under him helplessly. Soaked in sweat she buried the back of her head into the soft pillows as she came a second time in as many minutes with a squirt of pussy juice which coated his two black plums. He twisted his pelvis and moved out and her legs went limp and fell to the bed.

"Let's suck them off!" Dilly yelled with surprising boldness.

Lenny sat back on the edge of the bed as the two came to him. Beth licked his thick shaft with her snake of a tongue as Dilly popped the purple head into her mouth. The biggest vein pulsed down one side and she poked her tongue out to tease the blood-encouraged organ. The sound of slobbering mouths filled their ears as not one inch of divine cock was missed by their flicking and licking and sucking. They all squealed together as he erupted and splashed Dilly on her mouth and tongue. The next arcing spurt hit her on the bridge of her nose and she recoiled as Lenny turned to Beth and blasted her pretty face with white cum. Still, he ejaculated, and his weaker, but no less potent strands caught her on her tongue that poked out from her mouth.

"Fucking hell!"

Beth and Dilly proceeded to suck the big cock of Felix with sticky lips until he spewed out his cum in streams and streams which sprayed the pair of them. They blinked and shrieked as he painted their faces, necks, and tits with a violent volley of his white cream. With a lust-crazed frenzy, Dilly sucked his cock head until every drop had been swallowed up. Then, she tilted Beth's face up and loomed over her to dribble a mix of spit and semen down her warm throat. Both men gasped in surprise as the women both giggled and kissed each other.

"Wow,” Dilly muttered as she took hold of his big dick and squeezed hard. "That is one awesome cock."

Dribbles of cum seeped out of her pursed lips as she kissed his hot tip. Her mouth was full of cum to the point her cheeks were puffed up.

"You know the saying, babes. Once you go black..."

x

Inevitably the foursome started a weekly get-together and Dilly was deliriously happy with a regular sex life. Sometimes they fucked in a group, and sometimes they paired off. Beth had suggested Dilly take both men at the same time but she repeatedly got cold feet. Two big black cocks? No way, Jose! But when Beth announced that it was Lenny's birthday in a fortnight and that she had arranged a small party with more of the black studs' well-hung friends, Dilly caved. This would be the fuck of her life. How could she say no?

When that Saturday arrived, Dilly was unable to focus on anything. She soaked in a luxurious bubble bath and frantically thought of what she should wear. She chose a classic little black dress which had one slit up the left, and which had a very low-cut top. To top that off, she wore her high heels with sexy straps that wound around each of her calves. Dilly took a black taxi to Beth's place at around eight and as soon as she walked in four huge black guys smiled at her. She greeted them all with a trembling hand. Apart from Lenny and Felix, there was Richmond and Carter. The room was decorated with balloons and coloured streamers and a big sheet hung from one wall that said 'Happy Birthday Lenny.' The drinks flowed and the music blared out and both girls began to get lightheaded. As per usual, Beth started the ball rolling as she flirted openly with Lenny and Carter. She looked at Dilly as the two guys surrounded her and started to run their hands over her entire body. In a trice, the leggy stunner was down to just a bra and panties.

"Game on!" cried Felix as he and Richmond joined Dilly.

Sandwiched between the pair of them, the quivering redhead looked tiny compared to the strapping six-footers. They laughed heartily as they scooped out her hefty tits and pawed at each pale globe of flesh. And when they each started to suck on her erect nipples her eyes lit up. Felix lifted the hem of her short dress and smiled when he discovered she wore no knickers underneath. With one black stud in front of her and one behind, she rocked on her heels as both guys started to rub her pussy together. Many fingers probed her cunt and she could feel her moisture seep out and bathe their wriggling digits. Beth had been hoisted up and was being carried piggyback style by Lenny.

"To the bedroom, people."

Both women were plopped onto the bed starkers, and the four guys stripped off in mere seconds and took turns muff-diving. Dilly had her legs raised her legs high in the air holding as Richmond licked her snatch up and down and then from side to side. This had the effect of leaving her mound and inner thighs covered in spittle. Beth could be barely seen under a mass of naked black guys. She moaned loudly as Lenny and Felix licked her pussy together. Carter pawed at her tits as she hummed merrily on his midnight black prick.

"Fucking size of that thing!" blurted Dilly as Richmond stroked his massive stiff organ.

She lay on her back as he moved on top of her and pointed his dark spear at her pussy entrance. She looked down at him between her legs and grabbed bunches of the sheets as he gave her half of his length. Instinctively, her meaty legs came up and around his waist as he began to move back and forth. With every thrust of his monster cock he began to feed her more and more. Her pussy pulled so tight as he buried the tip of his cock inside her, and the redheaded minx could feel myself losing control of any inhibitions she might have had. Richmond felt the closeness of Carter and pulled his cock out of her to be instantly replaced by the other guy. His cock was equally as big and if anything thicker.

"Oh god, yes!"

Beth by this time was in the lap of Lenny whose big dick was fully inserted in her gaping cunt. Felix was behind her and his dick was jammed inside her back passage. Both her holes were stretched to the limits as the studs fucked her at the same time. Dilly heard the persistent slapping of their three bodies as they moved in tandem beside her and Carter. Richmond was face fucking Dilly as she was being screwed doggy style.

"MMMM!"

She reacted when Carter thumbed her arse hole and spat on her puckered star.

"Umm! Do it!" she told him boldly and braced herself with Richmond's cock in her fist.

Carter pressed the swollen tip of his cock against her bum hole and attempted to seek entrance. He held her by her waist as he persevered and managed to pop the helmet of his rigid pole inside her anus. He stayed stock still to give Dilly a moment to get used to the size of him, and then slowly started to slide in and out of her rear end. She buried her face in Richmond's chest as she was ass fucked. After only a few exploratory strokes, Carter put his arms around her waist and rolled the pair of them on the bed. Dilly's head swam as she was now on top of him with her back to him and her asshole impaled on his cock.

"Want to try a double pen?" Richmond asked as he hovered in front of her.

"I don't know, guys. TWO of you in me at the same time?"

"You might never get the chance again."

Dilly moved on Carter and let the dick in her poop chute slide in and out. Fuck it! I'll do it. With her weight almost fully on the cock in her bum she nodded to Richmond who knelt in front of her. Carter tipped her up further so that the other could guide his cock to her pussy. As soon as his knob touched her entrance he followed through and penetrated her. Dilly sighed as she was now double stuffed. Carter stopped her from moving on him as Richmond shunted in and out of her for a while. Then Carter slowly started to thrust up beneath her so that both cocks glided in and out of both of her nether holes. Every thrust of their cocks rubbing together inside her sent shivers down her spine.

She was held in a tight grip as she was rocked back and forth between the two dark-skinned men. Her feet were flapping wildly as the two fucked her together. Sometimes alternatively, and sometimes at the same time. The sound their sliding pricks made was insane and as Dilly came again and again, both her holes made all sorts of embarrassing farting noises. Their balls slapped between her legs and both men were now pumping their cocks in and out faster.

"Shit, man!"

Richmond came first and he pulled out of the trembling redhead and sprayed her belly and tits with huge arcs of cum. Carter was next and he held her steady as he pumped and pumped inside her anus. Cum gushed out of her back passage as he tossed her over on the bed.

"Not so fast, you."

A well fucked Beth had Lenny and Felix kneel on the bed either side of Dilly as they jerked their pulsing pricks. Both came almost as one and unloaded all over her in buckets. Cum was pasted on her face, tits, and belly as she spluttered and gasped. She had never seen so much in all of her life. She and Beth collapsed on the bed in a heap. Dilly was a picture as she dripped the white stuff and her left eye became glued shut. Her pussy and bum hole were gaping and her buttocks were sticky and wet. She had been well and truly fucked and she had loved it.

"Whose birthday was it again?" she wondered as she wallowed in her abject delight.

END

 

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments