Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls Gone Black - Susan's Story - Part III

"Susan surrenders her whole body to Samuel"

48
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Susan stood to her feet when Samuel came back into the room ten minutes later. She was nervous. She had been wondering what she had let herself in for – a whole weekend with Samuel, subject to his sexual desires. She really didn’t know all that much about him; she knew that so far, she had enjoyed the best sex of her life with him, but what else was he capable of.

“Ready for me then?” she asked with a slight quake in her voice.

He kissed her, sensing her nervousness. “Yes,” he told her.

“A… and what do you have planned for me then?”

His hands rested on her waist as he spoke. “Well, Susan, I am going to be looking after you this weekend, and in return, your body will belong to me. It will be at my disposal. I will own you and you will give me all the sex I desire without question. Does that answer your question?”

She gave a nervous smile. “I’m to be your concubine then?”

“More or less,” he responded. “So, first, I want you to take all your clothes off. Fold them and put them on the table. And then take off all jewellery, rings, watches, necklace, the lot!”

“I will be cold.”

Samuel kissed her. “Oh, you will have clothing. I have shirts, t-shirts, and things to keep you warm. They just won’t be your own clothing, that’s all.”

“I’ll feel very vulnerable then?”

He smiled. “That’s the intention, Susan. You will have no identity, no familiar surroundings, naked except for what I have given you, the Susan that you knew just stripped away.”

“But I don’t know you, really, I mean,”

He kissed her. “But you will do by the time this weekend is over, and more importantly, you will know yourself a lot better as well.”

She looked into his eyes, searching for something to draw her to him.

“It’s up to you Susan. You can either go and return to the Susan you are used to or stay and find the real Susan within.”

Susan looked again, she also felt aroused. Samuel aroused her. It had been a long time since she had felt like this. Phil rarely aroused her these days. Her hands unclenched and she began to take her clothes off for another man. As she undressed, she began to feel a sense of freedom; a sense of being wanted, being needed. It had been a long time. She stripped naked, folded all her clothes up and then took off her watch, necklace, engagement ring, and wedding ring. It was a little tight, but Samuel helped her, gently holding her hand, and easing it over the knuckle. The significance was not lost on her; the man who would be fucking her this weekend, removing the ring that had bound her to another.

“Put them in your handbag if you wish,” Samuel told her.

Susan picked up the bag and took out her purse and slipped them in. “I’ll need my phone,” she told him. “In case my husband phones.”

Samuel nodded and she removed the phone. “Go upstairs to my bedroom and wait for me,” he told her as he picked up her bundle of belongings.

“Where are you taking them?”

He ignored her and began to turn away.

“Hiding them away somewhere?” she asked.

He smiled. “Something like that!”

Susan climbed the stairs feeling a wetness between her legs, a feeling that was alien to her. When she got into the room, the first thing that caught her eye were the restraints hanging from the bedposts. The same ones that had bound her to another bed a few days before. Something else caught her eye too. It took her a few moments to work out what the towel on the bed, a bowl of water, a razor and shaving foam on a bedside table were for. She glanced down at her pubic mound and ran her fingers over her well-groomed covering. She knew that it was about to disappear, more exposure, more vulnerability.

Suddenly, Samuel appeared behind her. “I don’t like to see pubic hair on a cunt. You don’t object if I remove it do you?”

She shook her head. “N…n… no.”

He placed a hand on her shoulder. “Good. I didn’t want to have to tie you down to do it.”

“Thank you,” she said as he guided her to the towel on the bed.

“You’ve never shaved down there, I take it?”

She shook her head as she allowed him to position her on the towel.

“Phil never asked you?”

“No,” she replied as he raised her knees and spread her feet.

“Most men love it. Cunts are very beautiful, such an amazing work of creation. They taste very good too – much better without all that hair!”

She smiled.

“Just lie back and enjoy,” he told her as he picked up a cloth.

She watched him rinse it in the bowl and then brought it between her legs. It was warm and he was gentle as he washed her. Next, he applied the shaving foam, and then picked up the razor. She flinched.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

“No need to worry. I’ve shaved a lot of pussy in my time.”

Susan laughed nervously. She looked down watching him at first; saw the razor begin to scrape away her hair. He was gentle. She felt relaxed and she soon found herself closing her eyes, enjoying his touch. This was a first for her. Not just a first time being shaved, but the longest amount of attention given to her down there by a man. She had been touched, fingered, kissed, and had received oral sex many times, but for the majority of those occasions, they had been hurried, done with little care and attention. For most men, it had been done to pave the way for their dicks.

By the time that Samuel had finished, she was completely relaxed and in a state of arousal. She opened her eyes to see him dabbing her mound with a towel. He was smiling as he spent time rubbing the area around her clitty. “How was that?” he asked her.

“It was lovely,” she responded. “You were so gentle.”

“I told you that I've done this many times before.”

She laughed. “When you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all, hey?”

He leant over and kissed her mound. “Yours is going to be made very special,” he told her.

“Made?”

Samuel stood back and reached for his phone. “Lie back,” he told her as he selected the camera app. “Pull the towel over your face and open your legs wide.”

Susan obeyed.

She saw a flash of light.

“Raise a knee and part your legs wider.”

She saw two more light flashes before he told her to sit up. Samuel sat down next to her and showed her the pictures. She liked them, told him that no one had ever taken photos of her before.

“I like taking them. Nice to have them to look back on from time to time.”

“How do you remember them all?”

“Not all have faces covered, but when I know someone intimately, I always remember who they belonged to.”

“Did you want my face uncovered?”

“Yes, if you’re okay with it.”

“Okay then,” she said as she got back onto the bed and positioned herself in the middle.

Samuel moved to the bottom of the bed with his phone at the ready. “If, you’re sure?”

Susan leant back on a pillow, looking up at him, with her folded arms under her head and legs spread wide. “Snap away.”

Samuel took ten pictures of Susan in different positions. Two were of her holding the ankles of her raised legs. As she looked at them afterwards, she noticed how wet she was. “Looks bad, doesn’t it?”

“Not from my point of view.”

She kissed him and reached for his bulge. “Well, are you going to fuck me then?”

Samuel stood up and began to undress, but Susan took over. “Let me.”

 He didn’t argue with her. He let her strip him. When his cock sprang free, she sank to her knees and took it in her mouth for a few moments. He closed his eyes enjoying her eager lips and tongue. He gave her a few minutes and then pulled away. Susan turned to the box of condoms on the cupboard at his side of the bed. He waited as she extracted one from the box and removed it from its wrapping. Her hand reached for his cock again.

“Sorry about this,” she told him, as she began to roll it down his shaft.

“You’re placing a lot of trust in me. Who’s to say that I won’t take it off once I have you tied down on the bed?”

She stopped and looked up at him. “There’s not a lot I could do about it is there? But if you did, and you did get me pregnant, I will expect you to take care of the both of us.”

He said nothing as she finished putting it on him. After checking that it was fully fitted, Susan lay back and stretched out her arms, surrendering herself to him. Samuel stood there for a moment looking at her, deciding what he was going to do. Susan looked back at him, almost resigned to her fate.

His next move was to take a restraint and fasten the leather cuff to her wrist. Then he moved round the other side of the bed and did the same. Looking down at her again, he took a pillow and slipped it under her bottom before switching off the bedroom lights. Before his hand even reached down to his erection, Susan was watching him in anticipation. She knew what he was going to do even before he grabbed the end of the condom.

His fingers tore it from around his flesh before tossing it on the bedside table. Susan opened her legs wide as he climbed onto the bed. As he settled on top of her body and kissed her, she reminded him of what she expected from him in the event of getting her pregnant.

Samuel nodded and slipped his hands under her thighs to raise her legs into the air.

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments