Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"As part of Sarah's school project, she must analyze her market and respond accordingly. Since their social media fans (ie her market share) want to know more about their relationship, they decide to produce an episode detailing what their relationship is like."

It was a nice sunny day on their college campus, so beautiful Caucasian Sarah Brown and beta Chinese male Darren Liu sat outside on a picnic blanket with their laptops studying together. The gentle breeze swayed her lovely golden blonde hair as she showed the analytics from their proof of relationship content to him, as well as the money earned from their OnlyFans and MYM (Meet Your Model) accounts. Although they had made a significant amount of money, Darren seemed more focused on feeling up and down her leg, as well as his programming assignment, than on their social media stardom. However, Sarah noticed that his public and continual fondling of her had resulted in fewer people, especially fewer men, staring at them wherever they went; she was worried as some looked at them with disapproving looks or directly at her with suggestive glances and she didn't want anyone flirting with her.

"Our YouTube and TikTok channels now have over a million subscriptions each, so I monetized them so we can collect ad revenue. And our OnlyFans and MYM accounts got over half a million subscriptions each!" she exclaimed.

As he leaned over to see how much money they made from their proof of relationship content, he kissed her tenderly on the cheek while his hand traveled further up her thigh. Darren's eyes lit up when he saw the figures, but despite the significant amount of money they earned, he quickly lost interest and then bent lower to kiss her inner thighs.

"We've got enough interest that I can use this for my marketing class! I have to do a market analysis paper, and I'm going to analyze and understand the people who subscribe to our content," said Sarah.

"Well let's just edit a compilation of all our recorded online sessions and upload that as an episode, so at least they will see how our relationship started," suggested Darren.

He had a good point, Sarah thought to herself, as the comments from their fans indicated they wanted to know all about their relationship, but likely had no interest in the video chats they had, as they were mostly mutual masturbation sessions. However, they needed to add more spicier content to keep their subscribers, as some of the comments indicated that some of their fans would cancel.

That weekend, they were relaxing in Sarah's room as her family was out, reviewing a series of videos they had created to show the progression of their relationship.

The first episode had been filmed in a storage room in college and began with the two of them touching tongues. Darren then reached over and began squeezing her breasts through her T-shirt, and nuzzling her neck while running his nose through her long blonde hair. She then pulled his T-shirt out of his pants, up over his head, and dropped it on the floor; he followed her lead and dropped her T-shirt on top of his, then leaned in and began kissing the top of her breasts while opening up her pants.

While licking her breasts, he put one hand into her back pocket to squeeze her firm, lean buttocks, while the other hand explored inside the front of her pants, causing her to moan in delight. She wrapped one leg around his waist, opening up her pants more so he could reach further down into her crotch, then opened up his pants and freed his penis. Wrapping both her hands around his shaft, she began jerking it vigorously, and soon the two were moaning in carnal delight.

For the second episode, the scene opened with the two of them in a private wooded area. They were both standing, with Darren behind her, his arms wrapped around her and both hands grasping her small breasts, while he kissed her cheek. She reached behind, fumbled with his belt buckle, and managed to open up his pants, reached in, and drew out his rock-solid erection. His hands slid down her arms and grabbed her waist for support as he knelt, then opened up her pants and slid them down, with his palms inside the pant legs so he could feel the outside of her thighs and legs on the way down.

As they reviewed this episode, Darren commented that she had the sexiest legs of any woman, causing her to blush. At this point in the video, he was licking his way up one leg, eventually kissing the back of her panty before standing up behind her, then pressing his erection between her legs, such that his glans began to slide back and forth along the crotch of her panty. After some experimentation, the two managed to align their movements to get the maximum amount of pleasure from their outdoor grinding.

"These two episodes are great. It's actually what we were doing when we first got together," remarked Darren.

"I know," said Sarah, and they kissed lovingly on the lips, then she wondered, "So I thought of a great way to top this for our third episode. Come on, let me drive you home."

Sarah took the familiar pickup truck they used during their last year of high school and drove them to the familiar park, stopping in the same spot they used many times for complete privacy.

IceDanielleee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IceDanielleee

"Help me set up the cameras and privacy screens," she ordered.

They quickly and cooperatively put privacy screens over all the windows in the cab of her pickup truck, and mounted the cameras at appropriate spots, all plugged into a USB hub that was connected to Sarah's Macbook, which they kept on the passenger seat where Darren was. Everything was in place, Sarah lowered the front seat backrest, grabbed her purse, and climbed into the back seat. While she was moving, Darren had grabbed onto her track pants and pulled them off along with her running shoes, so she was only wearing her tank top, orange panty, and socks. She started to laugh:

"You are quick! Great move! And we got it on camera too!"

He quickly jumped onto the back seat, climbed on top of her, lowered her gently onto the backset, and began kissing her, first her lips, then over her breasts and down her T-shirt, over the front of her panty and down the top of her thigh to her lower leg, ending at the ankle. She then drew her other leg back to place her foot on his shoulder, slowly pushing him off of her.

"You like my legs, don't you lover?"

He just nodded lecherously; she noticed a giant tent forming in the front of his pants. He then grabbed the foot and kissed his way up the inside of her lower leg, over her inner thigh, and rubbed his lips against the crotch of her panty, while holding her other leg so she wouldn't accidentally pull away as she writhed and twisted in pleasure. He pulled his face away from her panty, allowing her to catch her breath, and then slid her panty off, feeling her legs in the process.

He lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him, pulling his track pants and underwear off in one motion so that his erect penis just popped out. Straddling him first, she took a bottle of lubricant from her purse, held it in front of one camera for a good closeup shot so their audience would know what it was, squeezed a lot onto her hands, wrapped them around his shaft, and slowly fisted him, thoroughly lubricating his penis.

Taking the lubricant from her, he squeezed it onto his fingers, then reached between her legs, rubbing it onto her labia lips, which caused her to buck back and forth in sensuous response. She then pressed his penis against his abdomen, then slowly sank, her slit pressed against the underside of his shaft, and her labia lips wrapped around it.

Slowly sliding herself back and forth along his penis, they both began to moan and groan with pleasure. Grabbing onto his chest for leverage, she pressed her slit down on his phallus and managed to quicken the pace of her pussy job to the delight of both, and closed her eyes to focus on the sensations of bliss being generated from only the outer contact of their genitalia.

Suddenly, Darren got up, seated her against the back, put both her legs over his shoulders, and began rubbing the bottom of his phallus against her slit, slipping in between at times so that the underside of his shaft made sensuous contact with her inner labia lips. As they continued with this pleasurable friction, they began to moan and groan, eagerly grinding their genitals against each other, reveling in the mutual carnal sensations they were able to give one another.

As this continued, Darren slid down lower, and thrust up, his glans now fully within her slit, rubbing her inner labia and bumping against her clit, causing her to sigh with pleasure upon each contact. Soon she felt his glans rub against the opening to her vagina, allowing the tip to slip inside. Since both their genitalia were well lubricated, after a few more thrusts she realized Darren was pumping in and out of her, and his glans were stimulating her cervix, causing her to grunt in primal delight. Darren then lost control, allowed his primal instincts to take control, and pumped in and out of her rapidly, nature guiding their coitus. The two rapidly aligned their motions, breathing and moaning into a beautiful carnal harmony, and closed their eyes to focus on the pleasure their coitus was providing them.

Suddenly, Darren slammed hard into her, and ejaculated some semen deep within her womb; when she felt the hot sticky seed touch her cervix, she cried out in joy, and her body spasmed in a sinusoidal wave along her spine. They repeated this cycle of involuntary pumps and spasms until both were exhausted by the orgiastic sex they just had.

After resting in the backseat for a minute, Sarah gathered enough strength to stop their recording.

"I think these videos will do well on social media, especially OnlyFans and MYM."

Darren just nodded as he passed her clothes to her and began dressing up again.

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments