Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Archaeological Dig. Part Two

"Jane experiences new and even more erotic sex."

34
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, I do hope you like this follow-up story as much as you liked the first one"

Sunday.

I arrived at the dig early and changed into my sexless garment but this time I left my underwear off in the hope that Suzie might want to resume our sexual encounter. Suzie arrived and just carried on as usual. My disappointment must have shown, as she whispered to me in the afternoon, ''Would you like to stay behind with me again? I 'ave told my 'hubby to come later.''

She giggled sexily.

''Oh yes, please, Suzie, it was terrific.''

She chuckled with that delightful twinkle in her laugh.

''Are you going to be a very good girl and do exactly as I tell you?''

''Yes, I am yours to pleasure as you want.''

''I think you will get even more pleasure than yesterday, sweetie.'

My pussy tingled with this delicious thought. The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag, but at last, the whistle sounded for everyone to down tools, and we were alone again. Suzy walked over to me and kissed me deeply.

''Take off your smock.''

It was a command not a request, but I willingly disrobed and was pleased to see her eyes wander all over me.

''Good to see that g gorgeous body naked for me. You are a good girl, but I will make you a bad girl.''

She laughed.

''Jeanne, turn around and kneel, you can rest your body on that mound of earth, but I want your derriere in the air.''

I took up my position eagerly not exactly sure what Suzie had in mind but I hoped her long sexy fingers would soon be probing my ass. She ran her fingers over my buttocks, her sensual touch was wonderful. Then she kissed and nibbled her way all over my bottom causing me to whimper with sexual anticipation.

THWACK! THWACK!

She slapped me hard, but I loved it. I could feel my cheeks wobble and I imagined the sight beholding her.

''I thought so, you love it eh?''

She slapped me twice more. I became wet. Suzie prized my ass cheeks apart and I felt her breath on my pucker. She blew gently, sending shivers down my insides. She ran her tongue up and down my crack, then she expertly rimmed me, and she began to purr.

''Jeanne, you 'ave a beautiful ass, I am going to take it and own it.''

I moaned my consent, but she knew that she could do to me whatever she wanted. She pushed one finger inside me pushing past my star A second finger followed then a third. She began fucking and twisting, stretching me. Her fingers were in deep. I loved the sensations. Then she slowly pulled her fingers out with a loud plop! I moaned in protest suddenly feeling empty.

I heard Suzie behind me and some rustling, not sure what she was up to, maybe shedding her gown? Then, OMG, she ran a strap-on cock between my buttocks.

''Oh fuck, she is really going to take my ass.''

She must have hidden the dildo earlier. Holding my hips firmly she thrust her hips pushing her girl-cock into my rear

entrance. It hurt! She rested for a few minutes letting me adjust to the feel of this invasion. Thrusting again she filled me a little more. The pain brought tears to my eyes.

''Don't worry little one the pain will soon become a pleasure.''

One more thrust and the cock was fully embedded, once again she paused letting me get used to it, and then very slowly she began to fuck me. It did hurt at first but before long I could feel myself being expertly fucked. Suzie soon got a rhythm going and she had me moaning with the wonderful feeling of being fucked by a special lover. Suzie thrust her hips and rolled them. The feeling was sensational. Her cock was ramming me but also twisting ensuring my ass was getting a really good seeing to.

Libabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Libabi

I was so wet, moaning and whimpering, Suzie raked her fingers down my back with just the right amount of pressure on her nails to make the effect enjoyably painful. Then leaning over she massaged my breasts, tugging on the nipples to elongate them.

''Oh Suzie, I'm close.''

''Don't you dare cum yet.''

After giving me a good ten minutes more of fucking I was having difficulty holding off my climax. My ass was on fire,

leaning over again she thrust three fingers into my pussy and frigged my needy cunt.

''Cum for me NOW!''

My ass spasm-ed, my cunt contracted as I gave in to a powerful orgasm.

' Aaaahhhh, Oh My God!''

My arms had supported me up until now, but they gave way as my body was racked with violent convulsions. Suzie stroked me and cuddled me until I had recovered. Turning me over she suckled on my breasts, causing my pussy to tingle wanting further attention.

''Oh, you are insatiable Cherie, you want my fingers again?''

''Yes, I want you to fuck me hard just as you did with my ass which is still vibrating.''

Suzie rubbed my clit in a circular motion getting me nicely lubricated, and then she slipped two fingers deep into my pussy and began to fuck me with those amazing fingers.

''Oh yes, more fingers, please.''

I panted. She obliged with a third finger. When she was pumping her fingers hard and I was panting and writhing under her she inserted a fourth finger. My cunt was making deliciously squishy sounds and I could feel a huge climax beginning deep inside me

''Per'aps you can take all of me, pet?''

I looked into her eyes questioningly not comprehending what she meant.

''If I can tuck my thumb into my palm I think I can really penetrate that wonderful pussy of yours.''

She did so, and by twisting her fingers she got her hand inside me.

''Oh Cherie, my 'and is all the way in up to my wrist.''

To emphasise the point she opened her fingers, and my pussy was filled. Shen made a fist and began to fuck me hard. I

had never felt anything like it. I was shaking, and bursting to cum and pee at the same time. Her fist was pounding my cervix and my G-spot was being RAMMED.

''Ooooohhhh, fuckkkk.''

She pumped hard for several minutes until she knew I could take no more. Gradually she eased her fingers out and I exploded with all of the cum juices that had not been able to escape. I screamed! As my pussy gushed and I SQUIRTED.

A long s stream of juices coated Suzie's arms as I shuddered and my body was racked with spasm after spasm. It was so intense I passed out. When I came round my cunt was still oozing cum juices. I was utterly helpless, just lying on the ground utterly spent.

I heard the hoot of a car horn somewhere in the distance.

''Oh, baby my 'ubby Is 'ere I must go. I won't be 'there tomorrow they are transferring me to another site. I will get your telephone number from the office, I want us to spend d a 'ole night together in bed. Bye, my darling.''

She wiped herself on her smock and was gone. I just lay there for a long time before I could move. I almost tripped on something on the ground and realized it was her strap-on. I grinned and picked it up. I had a memento to remember her by.

As I made my way to the changing rooms the security guards were coming on duty to secure the site.

At home, I ran a bath and soaked recalling the mind-blowing sexual activity of the past forty-eight hours with a huge smile on my face.

THE END.

PURE HEART EROTIC MIND.

Published 
Written by girlhoneyforyou25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments