Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Nights Part 1

"It's seventeen-year-old Maria's first day on the job, and she's very nervous about making a good impression for her boss"

21
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a two part story. There are no plans to continue it any further after that. It features persons between the ages of 17 and 25 engaging in sexual acts that include but are not limited to Teasing, Lesbian, Masturbation, and Voyeur. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Continue forward at your own risk if you're interested in f/F. All characters are purely fictitious, any resemblance to an actual human being is coincidental. This story is copyright 2024 Bojac."

Her back ached, her arms were sore, and it even hurt to sit.

"Thanks for covering for me, Maria, you can get back to it," the pretty, light-skinned girl told her.

Maria wanted to groan, but this was her first day so she forced a polite smile. "Sure, any time," she said as she got up and grabbed her mop bucket.

"Oh, one more thing," the pretty one began hesitantly, "the, uh—well you might want to start in the lady's room."

Maria hunched forward. "How bad is it?" she asked sullenly.

"It's, er... Hey, we're almost closing soon, and when we're all locked up you're free to use any of the equipment you want. I know how much you wanted to get into fitness during our interview—at least I think that was you."

"Yeah, that was me," Maria confessed. "But, well, I didn't know I'd be so tired. Jennifer, I think I'll pass tonight."

Her boss frowned. "OK, well, just let me know." She made room for Maria to pass by, but just as her new employee got near she placed a hand on her shoulder and said, "Just stick with it, we'll get you out of there in no time. And we need trainers too."

Maria perked up and spoke rapidly, "Really? But, well, I still have school during the day, and I can only work at night, and what about my accent?"

Jennifer wrinkled her forehead. "Accent?"

"Well maybe you wouldn't recognize it, but other people will."

Jennifer laughed. "I still have mine, believe me, but relax, seriously! Besides, it's your braces I'd be worried about."

"Really?" Maria said as she covered her mouth.

"Jesus, no! You have a little lisp, sure, but it's fine. Seriously don't even worry about it, nobody cares, trust me. And honestly, it's not very hard to be a trainer. Like if you get a fat guy, for instance, just tell him to stop eating cheeseburgers and he'll think you're a genius."

The dark-skinned, Latina girl tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help it. She immediately felt pain and clutched at her sides. And when Jennifer offered a comforting rub on her neck, Maria grimaced.

Jennifer relaxed her grip. "Yikes, you really should probably go and ice yourself. No seriously, you've probably gotten more of a workout than my clients."

"No, that's OK, I don't want to be any trouble, and besides—" she held up her mop "—I'll probably be awhile. I've seen the bathroom."

"You haven't seen the men's room yet," Jennifer mumbled.

Maria turned and walked away.

Her chores she found were much easier while she listened to podcasts and instructional videos by personal trainers. She pressed the little earbuds into her ears and went to work. The podcasts were easier to listen to, but not very educational. They were mostly entertaining anecdotes about unique encounters with clients. She initially skipped these but ultimately concluded that the classroom videos needed to be watched on a screen.

By the time she had defeated the ladies' locker room and was back out on the floor with her broom, Maria's optimism grew. The day was almost done, and she'd finally found something interesting to listen to. In that sea of gruff, male voices she had somehow discovered what may have been the lone, woman trainer. The lady spoke softly and even sounded pretty. Maria pictured a young blonde woman in small tight shorts and a tank top that clung loosely to her chest. In Maria's mind the woman's butt was impressive, but so was every other part of her figure. Maria imagined very feminine, toned muscles on every part of her. Her arms and shoulders were covered in sweat, and her abs glistened. Maria shook her head.

She suddenly felt ridiculous in her mismatched, and completely inappropriate outfit. She'd been so excited to go to work that she completely forgot what her actual job was. So when she showed up in her blue yoga pants and sports bra, a very stunned Jennifer only smiled politely. Then of course she handed her the bucket.

Her bra was also not the most flattering thing. She'd checked herself in the mirror for over an hour the previous night, agonizing about her small chest. And to make it worse, Maria was also the only one in her Junior class with braces, and the only one who hadn't allowed herself to smile since she got them a month earlier. The only consolation, she felt, was her pants. Those at least fit well, and she was proud of the way they looked. She folded the tall, black waistband down, preferring to not cover her small waist. She didn't have any muscles like the girl on the podcast, but she was thin, and the skin on the lower part of her back almost seemed to shine before it disappeared into her pants. Her neck had gotten sore after straining so long in the mirror, but she couldn't help it, she liked her butt. She had even caught a few men peeking when they thought she wasn't looking.

"So that's why I stay away from men," the podcast lady announced.

Maria stopped abruptly. She wanted to rewind but thought better of it with her poor internet connection. It would just take way too long, so she resolved to pay more attention and try to piece it together later.

The woman went on, "Girls are easier. That's my first piece of advice, ladies. They're clean. They're safe. They're fun. And they're not afraid to try new things." She smacked her lips together and took a breath. Even that sounded sexy to Maria. "I actually love the shy ones, the young, inexperienced ones. Those are my favorites. I love how I can show them a whole new world and completely change their life. And just to see the look on their face like, 'Oh my God this exists?' Well, that just makes it worth it. Beginners and first-timers are much more willing to test their limits."

Maria suddenly felt lightheaded. She checked the podcast to make sure it was what she thought it was. She read the description two more times to make sure, then pressed play.

"There was this one girl who was my favorite. She was still in High School. Shh... Yeah, she was. She was even an athlete too, she played almost every sport. But even she didn't know what she was missing. I spent a heck of a lot of time with that one, and of course, it all started very slow, everything was gentle and paced. But over time as our relationship grew, we started to try new things, and her timid little steps got bolder, braver. I loved working with her, I loved stretching her out and showing her how things worked. And I loved seeing how her tight, little body responded. She just started to look so much more confident, like she finally realized she looked amazing. She even started dressing differently."

Maria looked around the room as if someone might have heard the woman talking, and that she might get in trouble.

The woman went on, "But she only started dressing differently around me, that's what she told me anyway. I thought it was cute that she was doing that for me. I mean, there's this stunning eighteen-year-old black girl who's looking up at me with her big saucer eyes, hanging on to every word I say, doing everything I tell her, and now she's going the extra mile to impress me.

"She had gotten so obsessed with trying to look good for me that one day she invited me to the mall so I could just pick something out for her. I never told her that she always looked great and that it didn't matter, but I was just having too much fun. And, she liked it. I mean of course she was nervous at first, that first time we were alone in a dressing room together. So she turned away from me and unzipped her jeans.

"It's my job to keep track of her progress with each of our sessions, and as much as I thought I knew about her body I still had no idea how much of an impact our training had had. When she pulled those pants down in front of me for the first time I was speechless. It almost looked like she hadn't been wearing any underwear the way her black thong melded into her dark skin. It wasn't a very substantial piece of cloth either, so my girl's butt just swallowed it up. And I could see little goosebumps popping up along her cheeks. Then, she bent forward and began tugging to rid herself of her tight jeans. But she didn't make a serious effort. Instead of watching her hands, she had her eyes fixed on the mirror and was looking at me. It's almost like she was stalling, waiting for me to get in close behind her."

Maria ripped the little speakers from her ears. She looked around and found the whole gym nearly deserted. She strained her ears and picked up on a faint sound in the distance. A quiet conversation drifted over from the far side, from the area reserved for yoga and stretching. She set the broom down and very stealthily made her way over. Maria peeked her head around a rack of weights.

Jennifer was on her knees, pressing down on a girl's calf. "Is this OK? How does it feel, think we can go a little more?"

The thick white girl flashed her teeth and grunted. "No, yeah, this is fine, but not too much further," she said.

But Maria thought she noticed something else. She couldn't be certain from where she was positioned, so once again she scanned her surroundings and then darted forward with her thick, black ponytail swishing behind her. She slipped in behind one of the large, freestanding pieces of equipment and poked her timid, brown face out.

"You're doing great, Alexis, just a little longer, and then we'll do the other one," Jennifer said in a soothing voice.

"Easy for you to say!" the blonde girl croaked while clutching at her skirt.

"You know, you really shouldn't have worn that."

"I didn't know we'd be doing this today!" Alexis shouted back, then in a lower voice added, "I don't know, I just thought, well, I kinda wanted to you know, feel good about myself. And besides, I've seen your other clients wear stuff like this."

"You've been spying on me?"

Alexis frantically shook her head from where she lay. "No! No! I mean, I've just, well, I thought it would be nice, to you know, look good."

Jennifer pressed a little harder. "For me?"

"I... I guess, I mean, maybe?"

"Is that right?" Jennifer said, smiling. "So you were just going to come in here and do what exactly? Did you forget how much jumping and squatting we do? Oh, maybe you wanted me to get a little peek underneath, huh?"

"Jennifer! No! It's just, well—ah never mind, forget it."

"Oh no! Now I'm interested, what is it—hey, let's do the other leg now," Jennifer said.

As soon as Alexis's other hip flexed, and her foot was pointed at the ceiling, her hands immediately returned to her skirt and held on. But even from where Maria knelt, she could still make out the matching white panties underneath.

"Where'd you get that anyway? It's cute," Jennifer asked.

"Oh, my skirt? I played tennis in High School, and, uh, I guess it still fits."

"You only graduated like what, two years ago, three?" Jennifer asked as she deepened the stretch.

Alexis grunted again. "Six, no wait, I don't know—oh my God, go slow!"

"That's probably why you're still in such great shape—oh for God's sake just let it go!"

"What! Here? In front of everyone?"

Jennifer cocked her head and then very deliberately pointed out the vast swaths of empty space. "Everyone? There's no one else here."

Alexis lifted her head to check for herself. And when it smacked back into the mat, she relaxed, and the white cloth slipped from her fingers. Alexis's skirt folded up onto her stomach.

Jennifer immediately shouted, "Oh my God I can see your panties!"

"What? Really! But you said..."

Jennifer laughed, shaking her head. Very gently she brought the girl's leg down to the mat. "Calm down, sheesh, I'm just messing with you, Alexis. Besides, I don't mind, and you actually have a nice, tight body. You should be proud."

"Oh, you're just saying that because you're on the clock," Alexis scoffed.

"Actually, your session ended ten minutes ago."

Alexis brought herself up to her elbows and squinted at the clock. Maria could see the disappointment on her face.

Jennifer waited a moment, then leaned forward and placed a hand on the girl's knee. "I can do a few more minutes, free of charge if you want. The new girl's cleaning the bathroom anyway."

"New girl? There's someone else here?"

"Trust me, she'll be awhile," Jennifer reassured her.

"Oh, OK. But... But what are you going to do?"

Jennifer scrunched her face as she considered. "Well, we could keep stretching, or..."

"Or what?"

"Or I could give you a nice massage. Would you like that? Is it OK if I touch you?"

The nervous blonde girl blinked her eyes and then took a deep breath. She flipped her short skirt back down to cover her panties. After a moment, Alexis nodded.

Jennifer was only a few years older than Maria but was light years ahead in confidence. She had to have been, Jennifer had been single-handedly running the business since her Senior year in High School. Maria didn't believe it at first, there was no way someone could be that well put together. But now, as her boss casually straddled Alexis's legs and took a seat, she was sure.

The poor white girl flashed her teeth, and her little nose twitched the moment those soft hands took hold of her thighs. Her jaw just sort of locked open and wouldn't close while her eyes fought to remain open to track her trainer's hands. Higher they went, brushing up her legs. Alexis only looked on, grimacing as Jennifer dug her fingers in and raked slowly up her thick thighs.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

"Does that feel good?" Jennifer asked quietly.

Alexis only nodded, there was fog in her eyes.

The fit Latina flattened her palms and washed them up Alexis's legs. She squeezed them like they belonged to her the way she curled her thumb into the soft, sensitive tissue of her thighs. She kept teasing higher and higher up her legs only to withdraw and start fresh from her knees every time her fingers backed into Alexis's skirt. It seemed to paralyze her. She just held her breath, carefully tracking each subtle movement and twitch in Jennifer's fingers, and then she'd let it all out with a loud sigh. Then, after a while, her eyes widened.

Jennifer's butt lifted from Alexis's shins as she leaned forward and resumed rubbing. Her tight, black yoga pants rose in the air behind her, conforming so neatly to her buttocks that it left little doubt to the two girls staring at her about what lay underneath. The silhouette mesmerized them the way the black material suffocated her cheeks as they flared out behind her. And Maria was convinced Jennifer had been telling the truth, she couldn't even find a hint of panties under her pants.

Alexis finally had time to appreciate the butt that she'd been stealing glances at all day, but she was too tense to take advantage and enjoy it. Jennifer's hands were once again dancing up her thighs and approaching the white cloth of her skirt. But all Alexis could do was hold her breath and watch as her skirt slowly, and unevenly, began to bunch up around her waist. Eventually, she closed her eyes and a loud moan escaped her lips.

Her cheeks turned red and she immediately felt embarrassed. She scrambled to come up with something to mask what she was feeling and said the first thing that popped into her mind. "Sorry, it's just, it, uh—it feels so much better than when my old boyfriend used to touch me—oh God, I'm not sure why I said that you probably think I'm an idiot."

Jennifer ignored her. "You know what? I just realized something."

"Huh? What?"

"You know what no one's ever said to me, ever?" Jennifer asked. She waited there for a moment, deliberately butting her hands into the side of Alexis's panties. When the blonde girl finally shook her head, Jennifer said, "They've never said to me, 'I can see your panties.'"

"What, really? I mean sometimes it just kind of happens, like to everyone. Right? You must be a very good girl then," Alexis said.

"Oh, no, that's not it," Jennifer said, then lowered her voice and added, "The thing is, I just don't wear any."

Alexis gritted her teeth and let her head smack back into the mat. Her large chest rose and fell as she tried to calm herself through the breathing techniques she'd learned.

Jennifer didn't miss a beat though. She asked, "Is it true though, you really wore this whole crazy thing for me?"

"I'm so stupid," Alexis groaned.

"Aw, I think it's sweet. But why me?"

"Because I thought, that maybe, well—God I don't even know what I'm doing! I've never done anything like this before!"

"Just breathe, I don't really do this stuff either," Jennifer admitted. "But there's just something about you, I just like the way, I dunno, you're so shy. It's cute."

"Well, yeah, because I'm like totally not a lesbian or anything—wait, are you? Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I don't know why I said that!"

"Shh. It's OK. And neither am I. I'm bi." When Alexis began to stumble and apologize even more, Jennifer spoke over her. "No seriously, it's OK. I was like that at first too."

Alexis stared shamefully over Jennifer's head at her butt, silently hoping the pants would rip down the middle and come apart. She gulped. "You're really not wearing underwear?"

Jennifer shook her head.

"What about a bra?"

"With my small tits? Come on!"

"They're not small! I think they're perfect, and they're so perky, I'm jealous! Seriously it was the first thing I noticed about you. I just ran over and probably sounded like an idiot asking all those dumb questions, but the truth is I was just kind of blabbering while I stared at your chest. Your... Your nipples were hard," Alexis confessed.

Maria was too afraid to breathe. She covered her mouth. And when she saw Jennifer sit back on her heels again, this time to remove her shirt, she was thankful her hand was there. She gasped into her palm. She reasoned that if Jennifer thought her own breasts were small, then she would laugh when she saw her flat chest. Maria looked down her top at the small, brown mounds and cursed under her breath when she saw her hard nipples ripping into her top. She plucked at the material and tried evening it out with her fingers, but it just made her feel weird. Maria turned back to them when she heard Alexis moan again.

Jennifer's hands were planted on the girl's hips, neatly framing her panties, and her thumbs pressed in from the sides and tickled around the openings. Jennifer was calm, staring down into Alexis's eyes, and her fingers scraped over the cotton material of her underwear. Poor Alexis on the other hand just lay there wide-eyed with a trembling chin, staring up at the younger, fitter girl.

"So do you like boys or girls?" Jennifer asked.

"B-b-boys."

"You don't sound so sure."

"What about you? I mean, which do you like more?"

Jennifer didn't even have to think about it and blurted out, "Girls, of course."

"But, what about, I mean you said you were..."

"Yeah, I am. But I only like boys if there's another girl with me. I like to be there and see what they look like, you know, when all those good girls start doing bad things. It's really special don't you think, to be able to hear a shy, reserved girl, like maybe a quiet introvert who likes to read, suddenly begging for a boy to bend her over and fuck her."

"Jennifer! Oh my God!"

"What? It's true, right? Haven't you ever wondered how your best girlfriends do it? Like, what kind of stuff they do with their boyfriends? Wouldn't that be cool to be able to, I dunno, spy on them and see if they're actually bad, dirty girls? Well, I think it would be awesome. Take me for example, aren't you curious what I look like when I'm giving head? Do I swallow? Wait, Alexis, do you swallow?"

Alexis scrambled. She squirmed and wiggled around and nearly kicked her trainer off of her. But all she was trying to do was free her legs so she could plop them down on either side of Jennifer and get more comfortable. She spread her knees a little wider apart.

"Are you opening your legs for me?" Jennifer asked calmly.

"No—I mean maybe! I... uh... I'm not sure, I've never, and..."

"What do you want me to do?" Jennifer asked.

Silence.

"Want me to kiss you?" she tried again.

Color flooded into Alexis's cheeks as she blushed. She slowly began to nod.

Jennifer padded forward, climbing up her body until her face was hovering just above hers. Jennifer's naked breasts scraped over the large, swollen mounds underneath Alexis's t-shirt. She used her knees to pry Alexis's legs open a little wider before pressing herself between them. And just before their lips came together, she whispered, "I think I'd do it, I'd share a dick with you."

Hands reached out and took hold of Jennifer's ass.

"Do you know any boys with big cocks?"

"Kiss me!" Alexis shouted.

"Don't you want to lie down next to me while he takes turns fucking us? And then when he's done he can squirt it all over us. Do you let boys do that to you, Alexis?"

"I... I..."

Jennifer pecked her lips. "Do you like cum?"

"I... I like it when they do it on my boobs—or on my back."

"Do you think you'd ever want to try sharing it with me? In my mouth?"

In that one, singular moment, Maria's life changed forever. It all happened at once. She saw her first kiss and hands fumbling over naked breasts, and midsections bumping and grinding into each other. She heard her first woman moan too and had to cover her ears when Alexis started to beg.

"Can you take off your pants? Please?" she said frantically.

"Why?"

"I... I just want to like, uh, see what you look like, that's all, please!"

Jennifer kissed right into her open, gaping mouth. She savored the desperation on her face. "You look so cute when you're begging. But can I ask you something? Are you seriously asking another girl to show her pussy? Or is it my ass you want to see? What kind of girl does that, Alexis?"

"What? I... I don't understand."

"Alexis, you're on your back, with your legs open, and you're asking me to undress... So what kind of girl are you?"

"I'm a good girl! I'm not like this, why are you—" she tried to argue, but was cut off.

"Alexis! Look at your hand, where is it?"

She peered down. "I'm just holding my skirt, that's all!" she insisted.

"Alexis!"

Alexis squinted her eyes, huffed out her nose, then quietly admitted, "Oh... it's... I'm... I'm touching myself..."

"Am I making you wet?" Jennifer asked.

"Just, uh, maybe a little?"

"Do you still want me to take off my pants?"

"Yes! Please! Oh my God, I'm so wet right now."

Jennifer didn't scramble to get up though. She coolly planted a kiss on Alexis's face. "Alexis?" she asked calmly.

"Oh my God! What now! What is wrong with you, just take off your pants!"

Jennifer laughed. She kissed Alexis square on the lips one more time and then rose. Slowly, she hooked her thumbs into her leggings. Jennifer cursed and swore and made a show out of it as she struggled with the curves of her hips. But after that it was easy, and the tight black pants were soon lying on the ground beside her.

Alexis's hand worked faster. It had slipped its way inside the elastic waistband and was overwhelmed by the moisture and humidity between her legs.

"Do you like my pussy?" Jennifer asked.

The blond girl's chest heaved.

"I'm curious, do you touch yourself at night and think about me?" When Alexis didn't respond, she pressed her crotch into the back of Alexis's hand. "Is that a yes?"

"Yeah... sometimes, I, uh—yes!"

"What am I doing when you touch yourself? Am I eating you out, or laying on my back or what?"

"You... You're... I don't know! You're like, doing regular things, like when we train, and I'm just there I guess, and I'm touching myself."

Jennifer's buttocks flexed as she pushed her hips forward. "Oh my God that is so hot, you little perv!"

"What! No! I'm..."

"You just liked to watch, huh?"

"I... I..."

"Are you sure you don't want me to eat your pussy?"

Alexis shook her head. "It's... I dunno, maybe next time."

"OK, maybe next time," Jennifer agreed.

Alexis's fingers rolled around under her panties. She found it harder to keep her eyes on the pretty Latina girl, and even harder to even keep them open. Eventually, she slowed and asked, "So, can you, like, do something for me?"

"Do what?" Jennifer asked.

"Just like, work out for a bit—naked. Just until I cum—oh God that feels so weird to say out loud."

"You really are a bad girl—but no, this is good."

Jennifer picked up a dumbbell and brought it back to the mat. She got down on all fours right beside her and lifted the weight with one arm, then set it back down. "How about that? Is that what you think about? Do you like when I bend over like this? You like my ass? Here." Then Jennifer turned and started more reps.

"I'm such a slut," Alexis moaned, "I'm such a dirty little slut." Then, with her free hand, she reached across and set it down on the bare skin of Jennifer's ass. Her pitch rose, and she screamed, "Oh my God I'm going to cum! I'm going to fucking cum already! I'm such a slut, I'm such a slut, I'm cumming!" Then she trailed off and snapped her thighs shut with her hand still inside.

Jennifer shook her head. "Already? Seriously? Just how fucking sensitive is your cunt?"

"Call me a slut!" Alexis begged.

Jennifer remained silent, only gazing down to marvel at what had become of her modest, blonde student—the breathless girl whose face was stuck in a grimace and whose large chest heaved while she came. Little spasms rocked her young, thick body and were accompanied by low and incomprehensible moans and obscenities.

Deep in the throws of her orgasm, Alexis screeched, "God your ass is so nice, and you're right—I do want to see what you look like when you're having sex."

"Keep going, cum for me you little slut, and pretend there's a boy behind me, fucking my brains out!"

Alexis wrenched her hands free and grabbed her breasts. She pressed her knees together and rocked side to side until she was done. Jennifer waited for her to compose herself then kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Take as much time as you need. The front door is locked, but it still opens from the inside so you can get out."

"I'm such an idiot," Alexis muttered as she blew hair out of her face.

"No, you're just normal, sorry," Jennifer said plainly, then rose to collect her things.

"Can I see you again?"

"This Thursday, dummy," Jennifer reminded her.

Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments