Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting James - Part 3

"Last day in Vegas, Melanie reveals her past to James."

28
7 Comments 7
991 Views 991
9.1k words 9.1k words

Author's Notes

"Author's note: I’d like to thank my friend and editor, Harvey, for going over this piece."

It was six a.m. and I was wide awake. I heard James softly breathing and realized he was still asleep.  I tried to close my eyes, but it was no use. I might as well get up.

Very carefully, I slid out from under James's arm. I picked up the baby-doll and thong that we had thrown on the floor the night before and walked into the bathroom. After using the toilet, I put on a bathrobe and snuck back out into the bedroom. He was still fast asleep and I really didn’t want to wake him, because I knew he had to be tired. 

I walked into the great room and, as I looked around, I saw a coffee pot in the kitchen area and thought that some coffee might help wake me up. I began to brew a small pot and then began looking for creamer. I found a few packets of powdered creamer, which I always thought was disgusting, so I looked in the mini-bar and found a small container of half-and-half. I was shocked at the price, $18 for the small bottle. Oh, well … when in Rome …

I read my economics textbook and reviewed my notes for about an hour and a half while drinking my expensive coffee. I had a midterm exam in my econ class on Tuesday and I wanted to start preparing for it, since I had procrastinated so long. 

Once I was done reviewing the material, I began getting bored. I’ve always been the type of person who has to constantly be doing something. I peeked back into the bedroom and James was still asleep. I was surprised he hadn’t moved an inch.

Yesterday, as we were walking through the casino, I remembered seeing a sign for the gym. I hadn’t worked out since Friday morning and I thought hitting the gym would be a great way to pass the time until James woke up. I snuck into the walk-in closet and picked out a cotton thong, sports bra, yoga pants, a tank top, socks, and a pair of running shoes. I dressed and headed for the gym.

I used the keycard to open the door, hoping the gym wouldn’t be too crowded. I scanned the large workout room, which was filled with different types of exercise machines and various weights for lifting. There was only one other person there, a guy using a rowing machine. He was really into his workout and I didn’t think he’d bother me. My regular gym has a ladies-only section that keeps the male gawkers away so women can work out in peace. They didn’t have a women’s area here, but thankfully on an early Sunday morning, and with only one other guy in the gym, it didn’t seem to matter.

I sat down on a mat and began to stretch and do a couple of yoga positions to warm up. As I stretched my legs, I felt some soreness emanating from my vagina. It had been a long time since I’d had this much sex with a guy, and even though we hadn’t been together long I was feeling the effects as I stretched. 

Once my muscles felt warm, I got on the treadmill and started running. I began to think about the crazy day and a half since I met James. The car, the clothes, the fights, the sex, it all felt very surreal as I played the events of the past thirty-six hours back in my mind. I kept telling myself that emotionally I needed to keep my distance, but, as I admitted the truth to myself, I was getting caught up in him. I kept thinking, over and over, why couldn’t he be single?  Of course, he has some issues, but I could fix him. I came to the conclusion that I just had to keep going with it and see what was going to happen.   

Before I knew it, I had run eight miles and was covered in sweat.  I pressed the stop button on the treadmill, sat back down on the mat, and started to stretch again, catching my breath from the run. This time, no soreness anywhere, good! No matter what I did, I couldn’t get James off my mind, and I didn’t need my body reminding me of him too.

I used the keycard to get back into the room; James had to be awake by now. I looked down at my watch and was surprised to see it was 9:30. I walked to the bedroom and peeked through the doorway. Oh my God, he still hadn’t moved an inch since I left for the gym. Obviously, all of this sex was affecting both of us, but in different ways. Regardless, it was time for grumpy-bear to wake up. 

I removed my running shoes and slid into bed beside him. In his sleep, he pulled me closer and then started to wake up. “Good morning,” I said, smiling.

“Good morning,” he said groggily, “what time is it?”

“Time for someone to get his ass out of bed,” I teased. He managed a slight smile, then closed his eyes again “It's 9:30, James.” 

 “Okay, give me a minute.” 

He rubbed his eyes, finally starting to wake up in earnest. I lay beside him, studying his facial features. My eyes traveled over the tousled salt-and-pepper hair, those clear blue eyes, that sexy five-o’clock shadow; in that moment, he was perfect to me, and I couldn’t imagine being with anyone else.

He looked at me. “Whew, what have you been doing, stinky?” he said, breaking out into laughter.   

I gave him a dirty look and then playfully punched him on the shoulder, laughing with him. “I was at the gym, running eight miles, while someone I know was still in bed sleeping,“ I said in mock disgust, smiling brightly at him. “Some of us have to work out so we can fit into those tiny dresses another person in this bed buys.” He leaned over and kissed me and started to pull me towards him. 

Oh, hell no, I thought as I playfully pushed him away. He needed to pay a little bit for that comment. “I’m way too stinky to do anything in this bed with you; I’m going to go take a shower,” I said, teasing him. I moved to get up off the bed, but as I looked into those sparkling blue eyes I knew I wasn’t going anywhere.    

I slid closer to him and we kissed softly. I slowly slid my hand under the covers and felt the hard muscles of his stomach. I felt his tongue play with mine as I slid my hand further south, finding what I was looking for. I grasped his fat cock and it immediately sprang to life. I gently stroked his shaft up and down while we continued kissing.  

I felt him slide the covers off the bed, exposing his naked body to me. We continued to kiss and I felt his hand wander over my damp sports bra. Simultaneously, my hand rubbed the light mat of hair across his chest as my other hand was slowly stroking the cock that had been giving me so much pleasure. At that moment, I don’t think I’d ever wanted anyone in my entire life more than I wanted him.

I gently pushed him away and stood next to the bed, looking deep into his eyes as I pulled my sports bra over my head, exposing my large breasts. I watched James take his cock in his hand and start to slowly stroke himself while he watched me continue to undress for him. My eyes never left his as I slowly peeled off the damp yoga pants and thong and then finally pulled off my socks. I stood there naked in front of him watching his hand move up and down that long shaft.    

I had never watched a man masturbate in front of me before, and I found it to be one of the most erotic things I had ever witnessed. It especially turned me on knowing my naked body was the inspiration he was using to pleasure himself. Almost without thinking, my hand moved down to my pussy and I ran a single digit through my slit in an up-and-down motion. The lips of my vagina were becoming engorged as my finger rubbed my clit and then back down, spreading the wetness over my sex. I heard him moan and he started to pull himself a bit faster as he watched me pleasure myself.

I couldn’t take any more. I had to have him inside me. So I got into the bed and straddled him. I scooted back on his stomach and felt the head of his cock find the opening of my vagina. His hips pushed forward and he slid himself into me. 

I gasped as he filled me in one slow push. I put my hands on his chest as we moved slowly together.  We took our time, slow and easy. We moaned together as his cock pressed into me, and then back out, over and over, in a slow, steady rhythm. I was content to let his hips do the work for both of us, all the while feeling his cock move slowly in and out of me.    

So much of the sex that we’d had since we met was rough and aggressive. It reminded me of two beasts beating their bodies together in an attempt to achieve release, and I admit I loved that type of sex. Feeling him pound my body until I felt I couldn’t move was intensely erotic. However, I needed this type of sex too, soft, gentle, romantic, passionate, and tender. I needed to feel him making love to me, even though I knew he didn’t love me.

I felt him tense up below me and I knew he was almost there. Having been holding off my orgasm because I wanted us to come together, I reached down and gently rubbed my clit. We came in unison, and I gently ground myself into him as I felt those hot splashes squirt inside me. I collapsed on him and we kissed tenderly. It was so romantic and passionate, it was perfect and exactly what I needed from him that morning.

- - - - - 

A little later, we were walking in the casino towards the café where we had eaten the day before. James had his arm around me, holding me tight against his side. We both had showered because he’d proclaimed that I wasn’t allowed to be stinky around him or when I was in public. He could be such a smart-ass, but I loved his sense of humor. He could be so funny when he wanted to be, and without even trying.

As we walked, I watched him beside me and thought that most guys my age just tried too hard.  They either tried to be funny when they weren’t or they told me whatever they thought I wanted to hear in a desperate attempt to get me out of my panties. A guy my age would have told me that I smelled like a rose, even if it wasn’t true. Especially if it wasn’t true, like after my long run this morning.    

James was just himself, and he didn’t try to hide his emotions. Whether he was happy or mad, I knew it, and even though that irritated me sometimes, deep down I appreciated that honesty.         

I had chosen a simple outfit for the day: a matching white lace bra and thong-panty set; a short, faded blue denim jean skirt; a baby blue lace top; and white sandals. I’d gone through James's closet and picked out khaki shorts and a dark blue polo for him to wear. Even though he had impeccable taste in clothing, he didn’t always pair them well, and of course I was more than happy to stick my nose in and help him with that. He always looked so handsome, and I kept thinking over and over, how much I loved being with him.

We were eating our meals and I was watching people walk through the casino outside the café when James started to speak. “Melanie, we need to talk about a few things.”

Oh, no. When a guy starts out with that sentence, it’s usually not good. “Yes, dear,” I said, playfully.  

“Tomorrow, after your classes, I need you to do a couple of things for me.”

I gave him a puzzled look. “All right, what do you need me to do?” 

“Here is my business card,” he said, handing it to me. “It has the address and phone number to my LA office. When you get out of class, I need you to fax me statements for all of your credit cards and the balances on your student loans.” My jaw dropped in stunned silence when I realized the reason behind this request.  “I also need you to go to the main office at UNLV and have the clerk put my business address on your account. Once your grants and scholarships have been applied, I want you to have them bill me for the remaining balance each semester.” 

“James, I don’t know how to react to all this,” I said quietly as I tucked the card into the front pocket of my skirt.           

“There are some conditions, Melanie.” I looked into his eyes, hanging on his every word. “The first condition is that your GPA does not drop. I’m investing in your future. You have so much talent and potential, but everything hinges on your grades and you can’t let your social life interfere with that.”

That really wasn’t an issue. I breezed through high school and a year and a half of college without really being challenged, and keeping my GPA up, especially if I didn’t have to work a part-time job, would be easy.    

“The second condition is, when I’m in Las Vegas I’m your priority. I’ll always give you time to make sure your classwork is complete, just as I’ve done this weekend. But, when I’m here, I take precedence over your friends. Usually, I’ll only be in town one weekend a month, so you’ll have the rest of the time to spend with them.”

This would be easy too. I love being with you James, don’t you see that?  You could spend two or three weekends a month with me and I’d gladly choose you over my friends. 

“Are we okay so far?” he said hesitantly.

“We are,” I said, smiling at him. “What other conditions do you have?” I asked, thinking that this had been pretty easy so far.

“When I’m not in Las Vegas, I don’t want you having sex with other men,” he said slowly, gauging my reaction.

My jaw dropped and a million things started swirling through my mind at the speed of light.  James started speaking again and broke me out of my trance. 

“Any time you’d like to speak would be fine with me, Melanie,” he said, smiling.

“This brings up a lot of personal issues for me, James. You said we could always say anything to each other, right?”

“Of course,” he said, reassuring me.

“I got into bed with you only hours after we met, so I’m sure you must think I’m some sort of slut. Trust me, James, with men I’m not. You’re only the sixth man I’ve had intercourse with.” I watched as his mouth dropped open, a refreshing change. “My best friends and I tease each other about our body count, the number of men we’ve had sex with. Six may seem like a lot to you, or maybe it doesn’t, I don’t know. My best friend Sue, the girl who was with me the night we met, her body count is in the thirties. My roommate Rachel, her body count is in the forties. And my other friend, Samantha, her body count is in the sixties. Keep in mind, they are all about my age, so in my book that makes six look pretty respectable.” 

“Yes, it does, Melanie,” he said quietly, contemplating what I revealed to him. 

I also felt a tinge of regret, because I hated revealing such personal information about my best friends to him just to make a point, but in this case I felt I had to “In the interest of full disclosure, if you counted oral sex as sex, and I know some people do, my number would be pretty similar to those of my friends.” James smiled and I felt my face grow red in embarrassment. “I’ve just always enjoyed giving blow jobs, and, as I think you can attest, I’m pretty good at it,” I said, smiling, looking down, and knowing my face had to be as red as an ember.    

“Melanie, please don’t take this the wrong way, but I think you could give a pro a run for her money.”

We both laughed and I squeezed his hand across the table. After our laughter subsided, I continued. “As you probably gathered last night with our waitress at your restaurant, I’m bisexual,” I said, looking seriously into his eyes. He nodded his head, and I could see the wheels spinning in his mind after I confirmed what I had alluded to when I spoke of Gianna and me in the bathroom the night before.  “Again, in the interest of full disclosure, when it comes to sex with women my body count would be comparable to my friends’ numbers with men.” 

His eyes widened in shock. “Really, Melanie?”

“My best friend and I were lovers in high school. But I really became active once I moved to Las Vegas. Between the girls on campus and the girls in the clubs, I’ve done a lot of bed-hopping. I’m telling you all of this, James, because I want you to know me and I don’t want there to be any secrets between us.”

I was starting to tear up. I was feeling very emotional, and I knew it was from the way we’d had sex earlier and unburdening my soul to him concerning my sexuality. “You were the first man I’ve been with in well over a year, James, so I’m all right with the idea of not being with other men.” I

paused and tried to choose my words carefully, not knowing how he was going to react to my next statement.   

“But I’m not going to give up women and have sex only with you. If I meet a woman in a club, or on campus, or in a restaurant, and I want to hook up with her, then I’m going to, and if that’s a problem for you we need to start discussing it now.” We looked into each other’s eyes without speaking. I needed to make him understand that there were some things I’d fight for if I had to.

He smiled at me and it felt like those deep blue eyes were piercing my soul. “I don’t have a problem with you seeing women, Melanie. But my cock is the only one that goes inside you,” he said possessively.

I felt a twinge of excitement between my legs. “I can live with that, James,” I said, smiling, my eyes never leaving his.

We both took a drink of our orange juice as we continued to look at each other. “Now that we’ve got all of that straightened out, this is yours.” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card and then handed it to me. I saw that it was a Visa debit card.  “This is just a temporary one. In about a week another one will be mailed to you with your name on it, but you can start using that one tomorrow if you’d like. There’s $5,000 on that card and on the first of every month there will be another $5,000.” 

It was my turn for my jaw to drop. “Thank you, James,” I said sincerely; I thought my heart was going to thump out of my chest.

“You’re welcome, Melanie. That means there is only one problem left to fix.”

My mind was racing as I held the card in my hand, “What problem is that?” 

“Let’s find you a new place to live.”

- - - - -

I felt the sun on my face as we drove down Tropicana Avenue to meet a real estate agent James had contacted. I discovered as we drove that we had a one o’clock appointment. I didn’t have time to go back to the room and put my hair up, so it was blowing everywhere as we drove with the top down in the Mustang and it was driving me crazy. There was a reason I chose a Land Rover instead of a convertible.

James was in such a good mood. I could see he was relieved that we had worked out the details of this relationship, or whatever it could be classified as. I was feeling good too because I didn’t like thinking that there were things I was hiding from him. 

I still had questions he needed to answer. I thought, since I had laid my soul open in the cafe, I had a right to ask him questions about his family in LA, the part of his life that I knew very little about.      

We pulled up in front of a two-bedroom condo close to UNLV.  A small, older, feisty-looking woman was waiting for us at the front door. As we walked up to her, I could tell she was sizing us up. “Good afternoon, Mr. Moretti,” she said in a boisterous voice that I didn’t think could come out of a woman so small, “I’m Vera,” she said curtly. She looked up at me and then back to James. “Looking for a discreet love residence, are you?”

I burst out laughing as James shot her a dirty look. I liked her already.  She took my hand in hers and we entered the condo. “Melanie, you’ll love this place, dear, it’s very cozy; large rooms, big kitchen, and a big backyard, everything you both will need to be happy,” she said, smiling at me and ignoring James.

“How old is this place?” James asked sternly.

“About twenty-five years old,” she said, realizing that she hadn’t sold James on it.

“This isn’t it, let’s keep looking.” 

We looked at two other places and James hated them both. All three of the condos she had shown us were nicer than the apartment I was living in with Rachel. It was hard for me to be as picky as James because each of the places she had shown us was a step up for me and were all close to UNLV. James thought proximity to the campus would make it easier for me to get to my classes.    

“Would you be willing to look at something out of this area, dear?” Vera asked me. “It’s only a few miles from here; it's downtown, but I think you’ll love it,” she said, squeezing my hand.

We agreed to look at it and followed Vera to a forty-story building in historic Las Vegas. The parking was underneath the building and James loved the fact that it had twenty-four-hour security.  We had to pass through two security guard stations, one to enter the parking garage and another to go up to the apartments.

We took the elevator to the 39th floor and she led us into a spacious two-bedroom apartment.   There were two bathrooms, one in the master bedroom and the other off the living room, presumably for guests. It had a large kitchen and it came furnished. The furniture was modern and sleek and went with the apartment perfectly. 

The real selling point, however, was the floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows that faced south over the Las Vegas strip. It even had a glass door to walk out onto a balcony. The outside wall facing the strip was also glass and about chest high, so it didn’t obstruct the view from inside the apartment. I instantly fell in love with the place.      

“All you will need is a bed and TV. You would have had to fully furnish the other three condos we just looked at,” Vera said. 

She’s a good saleswoman and she really wants this commission, I thought to myself.        

“I like this place, Melanie, but, more importantly, what do you think?” James said, leaving the decision up to me.

“Vera, we’ll take it,” I said excitedly, hugging her.

James signed the papers and we were back out to the Mustang a few minutes later. I squeezed James's hand as he rested it on my thigh. I had a new car, new clothes, new apartment, and money … a new life.  The only thing I didn’t have was the man I was falling for in my bed starting tomorrow morning. I quickly pushed that thought out of my mind. I didn’t have much time left with James, and I wasn’t going to ruin it by being depressed about things I couldn’t change.

“Melanie,” James said, breaking me out of my thoughts. “I’ve dragged you around this city all weekend. You tell me where you’d like to go.”

I thought for a moment. “Ever seen a lake in the middle of a desert?”

I had James drive out to Henderson, past the Auto Mall, and directed him to take the exit onto Lake Mead Parkway. We drove about fifteen miles to Lake Las Vegas. I had only been there once before, and it was at night when I was partying with my friends and I was pretty drunk, so I didn’t remember a lot of it. This would be a much better experience.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

We turned off the highway and found ourselves driving through a golf course with fairways on both sides. The grass was perfectly manicured and I saw a huge clubhouse in the distance. We drove further and came to several different housing tracts. The houses were big and beautiful. The area reminded me of the neighborhoods we saw in Summerlin the night before.  The Las Vegas Valley has a few exclusive areas, and Lake Las Vegas was definitely one of them. 

We drove a bit further and saw a parking garage next to a medium-sized casino. We pulled into the parking garage and found a space. As we were about to exit the Mustang, James's hand, which had been resting on my thigh, suddenly moved up a few inches and he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss. I felt his fingertips brush over the lace material on the front of my thong. 

He looked into my eyes and said softly, “I haven’t been this happy in a long time, kid. For the last few years, it’s felt like my life has been nothing but work and struggle, but you're changing that, and I want you to know I appreciate it, Melanie.”

He gave me a soft kiss and I watched him exit the car. He opened the door for me, and once I stepped out he pulled me to his side. Those simple words meant more to me than everything he’d done for me financially since we’d met. 

We walked down a small path beside the casino to an area that had a few little shops and restaurants. It was small and quaint, a little village nestled in the rolling hills of the desert. We walked around and window-shopped a bit until we got out of the retail area and a large man-made lake came into view. There were families walking around and little children throwing rocks that made small splashes and ripples, disturbing the calm water. It was so serene and beautiful I could hardly believe that the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas strip was only a half hour from this majestic place.  

The lake was set against beautiful rolling hills, and nestled up in the little mountains were beautiful houses that had a perfect vantage for viewing the lake. I’m going to live up there one day, I said to myself, making a silent promise.    

We were walking hand-in-hand and I felt James gently tug on me. “Feel like a boat ride?”

Next to a pier was a small ferry that offered rides around the lake. While James was buying tickets, I marveled at the serene water. It reminded me of Shasta Lake in northern California where my family had vacationed several times during my childhood.

We got onto the ferry and went up the stairs and out onto the weather deck. Moments later I felt the ferry move away from the pier. I watched the water ripple as the ferry moved. In the distance, I could see small boats and people who were windsurfing.  

For the past year and a half, my life had been incredibly chaotic. I remembered how difficult it had been adjusting to college life: being away from my family, going to classes, keeping my grades up, and engaging in a very active social life of parties and clubbing. In contrast, this was so peaceful and tranquil. I looked out over the water; the sun was going down over the mountains in the west, causing the water to shimmer and sparkle. It felt magical. 

I looked at James and noticed he was watching me take everything in. He had his arm around me and he gave me a soft squeeze, pulling my body into his, then turned and faced me. “I was going to give you this later at dinner, but seeing this great view I can’t think of a more perfect time and place than right now.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a rectangular black case that I knew had to contain jewelry. My jaw dropped as he handed it to me. My hands began to shake as I reached for it. I slowly opened the case and saw a tennis bracelet. It had about forty diamonds encased in gold. I watched as James took it out of the box and fastened it on my wrist.

I looked wide-eyed at the heavy, shimmering gold bracelet and noticed my hand was shaking. I stammered, trying to find the words, but they weren’t coming out of my mouth. Finally, I calmed down enough to say, “J-J-James, this is too much, I can’t accept this. You’ve done so much already, and …”

He cut me off. “Melanie,” he said firmly, “I want to give you nice things and do nice things for you. This is part of being with me and you are going to have to learn to accept it.” I looked into his eyes, trying to make sense of this gift. He looked at me and said sternly, “I’m not going to fight you every time I want to do something nice for you.”

Tears filled my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly as I felt his arms wrap around me. I whispered in his ear, “Thank you so much, James,” I said sincerely.

We drove silently back to our suite at the Paris. James's hand was on my thigh as we sped down the freeway. I was still trying to mentally process how this man sitting next to me had come into my life so unexpectedly, like a tornado, and changed everything. It was so much to try to take in and process.    

- - - - -

I watched as James used the keycard to open the door to our suite and then looked around the empty great room that had been my home for the last two days. I didn’t even feel like the same person who had let a handsome older man buy her a drink at a bar in a beautifully decorated ballroom. I wasn’t sure that girl existed anymore. 

James put his arm around me. “Melanie, we have about an hour before our dinner reservations, so you had better start getting ready.”

I watched him walk into the second bathroom of the suite and heard him turn on the shower. I should start getting ready, I thought. I walked into the walk-in closet of the master bedroom and began looking through the remaining dresses that James had bought. After a bit of deliberation, I chose a short, dusty-pink, sequined cocktail dress with a light pink silk bra and a pair of high-heeled, white lace pumps. I also decided to surprise James by not wearing a thong.   

I walked into the bathroom, applied my make-up, and put my hair up in an elegant style that I thought would go perfectly with the dress. I looked into the mirror several times until I had my make-up and hair perfect. After I had dressed, I took a deep breath and stepped out into the great room, and when James saw me his jaw dropped and I watched him drink me in from head to toe. “Melanie, you look stunning.” 

“Thank you, James,” I said, smiling brightly at him. I had worked so hard to look good for him; I was ecstatic that he approved and appreciated it.     

James was wearing a dark, navy-blue, pinstriped suit with a navy-blue tie whose solid color was broken up by large silver dots. The blue in the suit made his blue eyes sparkle. He looked so handsome. “You don’t look half bad yourself,” I said, “so where are we going to dinner?” 

“The top of the world,” he said as he smiled at me.     

It wasn’t quite the top of the world, but it was close. We walked through the casino until I saw signs to the elevator for the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. It was one-hundred feet above the Las Vegas strip and offered majestic views of the sparkling lights, bustling traffic, and the fountains at the Bellagio. As we rode the elevator up, I felt James's arm wrapped tightly around my waist, resting on the side of my body at the waistline. I felt him start to feel lower and then back up several times. I smiled as I realized what he was doing. His fingers were searching for the elastic band of the thong that I had, up until this evening, always worn. I smiled to myself and then mischievously asked, “Whatcha doing?”

His eyes got wide, and he said in a shocked voice, “Melanie, are you wearing a thong?”

I looked down, making sure he was watching me, and then very slowly pulled the side of my cocktail dress up, revealing nothing but skin. “Whaddya know, I thought I forgot something,” I said, smiling sexily at him. 

I watched his mouth form a devious smile just as the elevator doors opened into the restaurant. He had arranged for us to get a coveted window seat in the restaurant. We sat in front of a large panoramic window that offered a 180-degree view that was truly spectacular. James ordered Dom Perignon Champagne and an appetizer of golden, Russian, and Siberian caviar. For dinner, James ordered a ribeye steak and I ordered roasted chicken and vegetables. 

I watched James dig into the caviar and I could tell he was used to eating it. He smiled at me and watched me pick at it as I took a few bites, but to be honest it was something that I could barely get down. I did love the Champagne, though. It tasted amazing.

As I watched him eat, I hesitantly spoke. “James, this is a perfect evening, and I don’t want to ruin it, but may I ask you something?”

“You know you can ask me anything, Melanie.”

“Would you tell me about your family?”

I watched him stop in mid-bite and then slowly swallow his food as he mentally processed my question. I thought to myself that I bet he regretted his statement about letting me ask anything. “I met my wife at USC. We were both in their MBA program. She already had a very successful marketing career and I was managing my father’s restaurants at the time. We were both happy with our careers and neither of us wanted children. We had a really good marriage.“

I sipped my Champagne and hung on his every word, as this was one of the first times that he had really opened up to me.

“She had just turned forty, we had been married for about fifteen years, and suddenly she wanted children; her biological clock and all, I guess. At first, I was angry, because if we were going to start a family we should have done it when we got married. In the end, I relented, and a couple of years later we had Jon and Jessica. Once they were born, she wanted to give up her career and be a stay-at-home mother. I had already expanded my father’s business fivefold, so I didn’t care if she wanted to end her career. Even though I initially didn’t want children, they ended up being the best thing that’s ever happened to me. The rest, concerning our marital relations, I told you about.”

I smiled softly at him and reached across the table and squeezed his hand. I had such mixed emotions and it was a difficult contradiction to process. I had strong feelings for him, so of course I wanted to know everything about him.  but some of the things he’d told me were difficult to hear. I had never been the ‘other woman’ before, and I wasn’t sure how well I liked it.

The rest of the evening was amazing. We talked and laughed about my classes, his restaurants, and how much we both loved Las Vegas. He was nothing like the men I had known in my past. He was so easy to talk to, so knowledgeable on so many different subjects, and, once I was able to break through the rough exterior, so kind and generous. I tried so hard to remain emotionally distant from him, but that wasn’t me, and I just simply couldn’t. 

After a truly amazing dinner, James paid the bill and we walked out of the restaurant to the elevator. As usual, he had his arm around me and we stepped into the elevator. Once the door closed, he pushed me up against the wall and aggressively started kissing me. His actions took me by surprise, but they were far from unwelcome. I reciprocated by pushing my tongue into his mouth as we kissed, which only served to work him up even more.

I felt him reach down the front of my short dress and pull it up, revealing my un-pantied pussy. I instantly spread my legs and felt his fingers rub over the lips of my vagina, causing me to gasp while my knees began to go weak. To steady me, he pinned me up against the wall and roughly pushed two fingers inside of me then curled them upwards. I cried out as his I felt his fingers probe my vagina.   

We both felt the elevator begin to stop, and James quickly withdrew his fingers and pulled the front of my skirt down. He stood beside me as the elevator door opened, and a group of people waited for us to disembark the elevator so they could enter it. My face was flushed, my hair was a bit disheveled, and I was breathing heavily, so the people waiting to board the elevator probably had an idea of what had transpired before the door opened. 

James took my hand and pulled me out of the elevator and we walked rapidly through the casino to get to our room. He used his keycard to open the door and we walked in. As soon as he got the door closed, we turned and faced each other. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. As our tongues explored each other’s mouths, he pulled me towards the master bedroom. Once we were beside the bed, he started aggressively removing my cocktail dress and bra. I could feel the need in his swift motions as my dress and bra landed on the floor beside me, and I saw the lust in his eyes as he kissed me hungrily.      

Once I was naked in front of him, we both began removing his suit together. I worked on his tie and shirt while he loosened his belt and then unbuttoned his pants so they fell down his legs and onto the floor next to my dress. Once we were both naked, we continued kissing passionately for several minutes until he pushed me back onto the bed and then slid on top of me. I felt his weight on me as he ran his hands over my breasts and kissed me hard, possessing my mouth with his. I had never seen this side of him, an urgency that bordered on the uncontrolled. 

He swiftly kissed down my body, his hands never leaving my breasts. There was no teasing or even hesitation. As soon as I had my legs open, his mouth was on my pussy and he began to eat me. I gasped as his tongue entered my vagina and he immediately began licking and sucking. I felt his tongue move over my lips and clit, then back inside me. He acted like a man possessed, which I have to admit scared me, but I trusted him and went with it. 

After several minutes, I felt my orgasm building. As the waves of pleasure washed over me, he continued to lick me relentlessly. I feverishly came several more times before he momentarily paused and gave me a respite from the intense pleasure his mouth was giving me.

He looked into my eyes and said in a low growl, “Grab your knees and pull them towards you, Melanie.” 

From the tone of his voice, I knew it wasn’t a request and I immediately obeyed his command. I wrapped my arms around the backs of my knees and pulled them towards me until they rested by my ears. I am very flexible due to years of incorporating yoga into my workouts, and I found it to be a very comfortable position with my bottom raised several inches off the bed.

As soon as I was in the position he wanted, I felt his mouth return to my vagina, which caused me to moan and cry out. The tip of his tongue brushed my clit relentlessly and I felt it swirl and make circles over it. I gasped and cried out as I felt his tongue retreat and then push back inside my pussy, which turned my breathing into shallow pants. 

Just as my next orgasm was starting to build, I felt his tongue retreat from my vagina and slide lower, licking over my anus. I instantly tensed up, it was something that I should have seen coming but didn’t expect.

“Relax,” he growled as he felt me tense up. Again, it wasn’t a request. 

I took a deep breath, trying to relax as best I could, as I felt his saliva drip off his tongue and onto my asshole. He then roughly pushed the saliva into my ass with his tongue, which caused me to cry out again.

I had been intimate with several women who were into anal play, and I enjoyed it and reciprocated when I knew it was something they were into. Normally, it wasn’t something that I engaged in very often. However, I had never engaged in any form of anal play with a man, and I found it to be much different. 

His copious amounts of saliva had my anus well lubed, and he was able to push his tongue deep into me, which was a different sensation at first but soon felt amazing. I heard loud licking and sucking sounds as his mouth and tongue lapped at my asshole. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue deep inside, which sent a pleasurable sensation through my body that I had never experienced before. Unable to resist, I reached up and rubbed my clit lightly, and I instantly exploded in orgasm. I could feel myself shake and convulse as the waves of pleasure washed over me. It was one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had; it caused me to release my knees and my legs fell on either side of James.  

He watched me intensely during my orgasm, and while I was recovering and gaining control of my body he took my legs and rolled them back until my knees were again on either side of my head. Then he got on top of me so that the weight of his body held my legs back as he placed them on his shoulders. I felt his hard member press against my thigh as I shuddered in anticipation of what I knew was coming. He reached between us and took his cock in his hand. I gasped when the head touched my clit as he rubbed it there for a few seconds before he found the entrance to my vagina and roughly sank himself into me.      

I moaned vociferously as I entered me, and I felt his cock plunge to a depth that I had never previously experienced. I had never had sex in this position and it was amazingly intense. It felt as if the full weight of his body was on my legs as he plunged in and out of me. Because of the angle, his cock was in almost constant contact with my clit, rubbing it, caressing it; I felt like every inch of my body was on fire. It took only a minute or so until I felt my body shake in yet another orgasm. 

James was relentless as he pounded me harder and harder. It felt that as soon as I was recovering from one orgasm the next one was upon me. I was almost at the point of deliriousness when I felt him start to tense up, and I knew then that he was close. Suddenly, he stopped, and I felt his hard cock slip out of me. I tried to regain my senses and get my wits back when he rolled me over onto my stomach. 

Just as I got up on my hands and knees, I felt his large hands on my hips and his cock slip inside me again. This position was a welcome relief from the previous one because he wasn’t able to penetrate me as deep, but his thrusts were still long and powerful. It felt amazing as he continued his almost relentless pounding. His body was slapping hard against mine when I felt him take one of his hands off my hips. I didn’t think anything of it until I felt his thumb began to rub my anus. His pace might have eased up just a little as I felt him slowly work his thumb into my ass. He only had the tip of his thumb inside me, maybe to the knuckle, when his progress slowed and then stopped.  I was well lubed from his tongue earlier, but there was a bit of pressure and slight pain and he could feel me tense up.    

“Relax,” he said, in a gruff voice.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. As I did, I felt his thumb slip the rest of the way inside me. I had never felt so full. I could feel his thumb rub his penis through the thin layer of tissue that separated my vagina from my rectum. I moaned loudly as he picked up the pace again, pounding into me hard. It was the most amazing feeling, and it added an extra dimension to our sex that I hadn’t even known existed.      

It didn’t take long before his breathing began to change and his body started to tense up. Just as he began to release inside me, I reached between my legs and gently rubbed my clit, exploding in orgasm with him.

He collapsed on top of me and his movement caused his cock and thumb to be expelled from my body. A few seconds later he slid to my side and held me close to him, face to face in the bed. After a minute or so, our labored breathing slowed as we looked into each other’s eyes. 

We talked for a few minutes, but I could tell he was getting tired. We bid each other goodnight and I watched as he fell asleep. 

As I watched him in peaceful slumber, I thought back to the guys I was with in high school. They could go more than once, which I remembered enjoying because it was fun having sex with a guy three or four times in one night. But the sessions never lasted long and there were many times I found it difficult to reach orgasm because they got off so quickly. In contrast, James had control. He might only have gotten off once or twice, but he gave me the opportunities I needed to reach orgasm multiple times until I was near exhaustion. In the long run, sex was better with James. My last thoughts were of our amazing weekend as I drifted off to sleep. 

- - - - -

The six-thirty alarm jarred us both out of our sleep. James had an eight-fifteen flight so we didn’t have much time. We jumped into the shower together, but because of the time constraint we only showered. I watched as he soaped up that big cock, but I behaved because I didn’t want him to miss his flight on my account. 

We dried off and James went into the second bedroom to pack his things and dress. I walked into the walk-in closet and saw a huge suitcase and two matching garment bags. The majority of my clothes had already been packed. I picked a dark blue jean skirt and a red t-shirt to wear over a white cotton thong and matching bra, then neatly packed the rest of my things in the suitcase. A few minutes later, I heard a knock at our door; it was the bell captain to take our luggage down to the valet.

We silently walked through the casino, holding hands, and I felt a wretchedness wash over me.  I wanted him to stay, or I wanted to go with him, but I knew neither option was possible.       

As we drove the Mustang back to the rental car company, James finally spoke. “I’ll be back in about a month and I want to talk to you, or at least text, every day.”

I tried as hard as I could to force a smile. “I’d like that,” I said softly.

He rubbed my thigh like he had done since we met.  As we pulled into the rental car company’s lot, I cursed myself for not keeping an emotional distance from him. Why couldn’t I have just had sex with him and enjoyed his company without feeling something for him? 

He returned the rental car and I hailed a cab. The cabbie helped transfer our luggage from the Mustang to his cab. James pulled me close, our legs touching, in the back of the cab on the short drive to the airport.

We pulled into the departing-flights area in front of James's airline, and I felt as if the tears would be falling any second, but I did everything in my power to hold them back. No matter what happened, he wasn’t going to see me cry.

The cabbie popped the trunk and James handed him a $100 bill. “Take her wherever she wants to go,” he said.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. “This was the best weekend of my life, Melanie, thank you.”

James exited the cab, took his suitcase out of the trunk, and walked into the airport without looking back. As the cabbie pulled away from the curb, I started to cry quietly in the back seat.         

 

 

         

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments