Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Typical Wednesday

"Slowly I slide the robe off a shoulder, holding it to my body for a moment."

252
107 Comments 107
9.3k Views 9.3k
826 words 826 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first go... <p> [ADVERT] </p>Be kind!"

It was just another Wednesday; I was home from Kickboxing and fresh out of the shower, sitting on the floor in my bathrobe, drying my hair as you happily came strolling in wearing just a pair of shorts. You know Kickboxing makes me horny, tired but fucking horny. Wednesday evenings are usually your lucky time!

Sitting on the edge of the bath, you can see, in the mirror's reflection, that I have not put on any underwear yet. Freshly shaven too, coincidence? I see that smirk on your face; I know that smirk very well, and I love to see it! It makes me grin from ear to ear. I have some idea of what comes next.

Moving slowly, silently, you kneel behind me, hand on my cheek as you begin to kiss and nibble on my neck, making me weak. You know that is my weakness, I try to fight it, but I cave every time - seemingly even quicker this time than ever before!

With one hand, you are slowly untying the belt of the robe. With the other, you are gripping your hard cock, pressing it against my back. We turn to face each other, helping one another to stand up as my robe starts to fall loose. Glancing down; I can see the purple tip straining, head bulging and shiny in your firm grip.

Slowly, I slide the robe off my shoulder, holding it to my body for a moment, licking my lips as it then falls to my feet.

Glancing back down at the gorgeous cock in your hand, "Oooh very shiny. Just how I need it!"

Watching your every sensuous move, your thumb rubs along the slit on the tip. Confidently reaching out, I stroke my fingertips along your belly, around your waist and back. Your grip tightens, your pace quickens as a soft moan reaches my ears.

It's so exciting to watch and touch you. That isn't enough for me, though. I want to give you more. My hand strokes lower, through your coarse hairs, scratching my nails through them. Long, wet brown hair covers my breasts, just out of your reach and view. You are biting your lip, staring straight through my thoughts and into my soul. I know you want to touch them, I need you to touch me.

Tiptoeing closer, I delicately whisper in your ear, "you can touch if you want."

Your firm hand instantly and desperately reaches out to cup my breast, feeling my firm tit filling your hand and the puckered nipple yearning to be touched, sucked, and nibbled. My hand drifts slightly, now holding your hand as you continue to stroke, but I slow your pace, stroking you, stroking with you, for you.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

The glistening head bulges further, tempting me to touch.

I wrap my hand around yours, my fingers between yours, opening your hand, making you let go, briefly, as my free hand replaces yours on your cock. My hand, smaller and more dainty than yours, wraps around your firm cock.

The thought, "My god, I have needed to feel this for far too long!" unexpectedly but verbally blurts from my mouth as similar moans simultaneously rumble from your lips.

Taking a step closer and to your left side, wrapping my right, naked leg around your back, my warm pussy pressed against your thigh, my breasts squeezed against your strong arm, I begin to stroke your gorgeous cock. It's a thing of beauty, my hand sliding up and down your rigid shaft, watching as your bulging head disappears beneath the palm of my hand and back.

I lean in, placing my head on your left shoulder as I begin to nibble your neck and ear, using your own tricks against you, pressing and grinding my warmth into your thigh. Feeling your glistening cock slip and slide in my hand, pure bliss runs through my body as I feel my heart pound in my chest.

Whispering once more, my voice is urgent, "Don't hold back; I want you to cum if you need to".

As if by magic, my words trigger the first of many hard throbs and pulses of exquisite pleasure coursing up through your cock. Removing my leg from behind you, I now stand directly in front of you, only inches between the head of your cock and my navel. Pumping your beautiful cock in my left hand as my right hand darts straight between my own legs, frantically rubbing my wetness into an eye-rolling, leg-shaking orgasm. Your hips buck into my hand and back down, seemingly only micro-seconds before your gorgeous cock explodes ropes of hot, thick cum all over me.

My face is red, and my eyes are full of joy. I am flustered and shaking. I am panting, catching my breath.

Yet, you still have that look on your face, the same look from sitting on the bath.
I know you are not done with me, yet...

Published 
Written by Georgia_27_8
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments