Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Mia - Part Two

"Will is taken on an adventurous shopping trip by Mia that ends quite happily"

6
1 Comment 1
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Will is a bundle of lust-crazed nerves as Mia pulls the gleaming sports car into a parking space.  His fully erect member is painfully trapped inside his jeans.  The palm of Her hand casually rests on his throbbing bulge to keep him at full attention.  Shutting down the rumbling engine She gives Her thrall a sassy sideways glance, “Follow Me, honey,” She purrs, slithering out of the driver’s seat. 

Of course, he does.

The upscale men’s clothing shop appears empty as Mia leads Will inside.  From behind the checkout counter, a clerk calls out, “Store’s closing in five minutes,” before he looks up.  The middle-aged guy gasps seeing the towering bombshell sauntering towards him. 

“Uhh, you’ll stay open for Me and my boyfriend,” the bronzed beauty tells, not asks, the awestruck male whose head nods in agreement.   “I want him to look hot, just like you,”  She says low and sultry, leaning across the counter to flirtatiously tug his tie.

He moans pathetically, “O.K.”

With that little issue resolved, Mia goes into shopping mode. She weaves through the racks, seemingly inspecting every garment.  Then stopping abruptly, She reaches out and selects a snazzy coat and slacks combination.  “Come here, boyfriend.”

Will shuffles over and She holds up the outfit against him.  A tentatively approving “Umm-hum,” reaches his ears while She brazenly rubs the slick material against his raging hard-on.  “No, not quite,” is Her evaluation. 

Sauntering on to the next display, She selects another option.  Repeating the visualizing and teasing process causes Will to moan in pained distress.  The pressure is boiling in his scrotum, but Her devilish grin tells him there is no relief in sight.   “Oh yah,” Mia whispers, “Try this one on.”

Reluctantly into the dressing room Will goes and returns a few minutes later.

“I like.” She states proudly, moving very close to the dumbstruck guy.  “Smart,” is Her proclamation. “Nice lines on the coat,” Mia’s hands slip up and down the lapels synced with Her leather-clad leg doing the same on his inner thigh.  Will’s breath comes in desperate gulps, and he shivers ineptly.

“Slacks allow room to grow and show your yummy package,” which Her knee nudges to emphasize Her meaning.  “Buy it, babe,” Mia instructs, then licks around Her full, luscious lips.

“I will,” he whimpers like a scared puppy.

Smiling seductively, the wet-dream vision presses firmly against his throbbing groin. “But don’t wear your boxers. They spoil the look.”  Her hands slide up his torso, over his shoulders and encircle the back of his neck.  “Go put your jeans back on,” Mia whispers, pulling the desperately aroused boy into a scintillating kiss.  “Remember no boxers,” She repeats between pecks to his dry mouth.  “I want you commando now,” She concludes, projecting the tip of Her tongue to touch the tip of his nose.

Will closes his eyes and grits his teeth, straining to block the surging feeling deep within his balls.  She senses his tension and backs away swiftly.

“Go,” She snarls pointing in the direction of the dressing room.  “And do not,” pointing at his swollen groin. Her sternness shocks him, forestalling his hope of any self-relief.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________

 Will comes back from the dressing room to find Mia sitting on a bench at the rear of the shop.  Her extraordinarily long legs are stretched along the seat.  Her jacket lies open to reveal nearly all of an impossibly sexy body.  The clerk is standing by the closed front door with a sheepish grin on his face.  Poor Will’s boner is still prominently showing.

“Willy,” he hears and turns to rush over to the beguiling vixen.  “Sit,” She coos, tapping the white leather surface in front of Her with a boot toe.  He plops down, highly embarrassed by his bulge and the wet spot on his pants.  He tries to cover them with his hands, but Mia moves Her boots forward, one of them pushing his wrist. 

“Move your hand, let Me see,” She teases, “Uhh, still soo hard!”

He swallows and moans, “Yah, You, you’ve got me, me…” his voice fades as the sole of a boot begins to stroke the bulge.  He looks over at Her in anguished silence, knowing he can’t last very much longer.  The mischievous beauty’s eyes are riveted on his taut jeans.

“I want to see that big monster, darling,” Mia coos, running the tip of a stiletto heel up and down his zipper.

“In here?” Will blurts, gaze darting around the brightly lit space, “With the clerk?”

“His name is Bernie,” Mia exclaims.  “He and I had a little talk while you were away,” She chuckles, watching Her young prey wriggle under the increased pressure of Her boot.  “I told the little pervert that he could watch us.”

MysteryVikki
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MysteryVikki

Will diverts his mesmerized gaze from Mia just long enough to see Bernie at the door, hand on his crotch.

“I enjoy public playtime,” the blonde minx softly growls, raising a leg and sliding it along Will’s arm until the back of Her boot rests on his shoulder.  Of course, with Her legs now enticingly separated, he immediately looks down. First, he stares into the dark cleavage between Her enormous breasts and then further down to Her shorts.  The silver material is drawn incredibly tight, and moist, pink pussy lips are peaking out through a small, taunting gap.

“Ohhh,” he groans at the vision of feminine perfection.  

“Take it out,” She orders, Her gaze fixed on his bulge. He does, in record time.

“Hands off, don’t touch it,” Mia snarls in a husky whisper.  Will moans woefully but complies.

Sooo hard.  Cut, just the way I like them.  And nicely veined.” Her sultry description, along with the probing toe of Her boot is driving Will mad with desire. 

“Please Mia, pleezz!”

“Uhh, does My Willy-boy wanna cum,” She torments him impishly.  All that the suffering guy can do is shake his head.  “Umm, so close,” She continues.  He’s quivering and panting, looking from Mia’s glistening mound to his oozing penis.  “Babe,” She murmurs, “Now I’ll allow you to grab it and get yourself off.”

Without any hesitation, or looking around, or caring about the clerk, Will grasps his throbbing shaft and slides it through his fist like he is possessed.  Closing his eyes, he visualizes Mia’s gloved hands as his.  Opening his eyes, he sees Her inspecting gaze downcast on his furiously pounding.

Both of them know Mia is in control of this scene.  The sole of Her boot touches his raging member and She calmly orders, “Blow your wad. Cum really big for Ms. Mia, Now.”  The arch of Her boot begins rubbing his scrotum fast and forceful, while he’s walloping the convulsing prick with utter abandon.

Finally, Will arches his back, stiffens his legs against the bench and squeals, “Ohh, fuu-cc-kk.”  Jizz, under pressure for the last hour or more, spurts out of the purple head of his cock upward in one… two…three ribbons.  Each airborne gob of sticky whiteness drops back down, mostly onto his denim-covered thighs.  He begins gingerly giggling at the spectacular, suddenly exhausting relief.  He looks up at Mia, who has a naughty, yet triumphant smile on Her ravishing face.   

“Well, nice job catching all that,” She snickers at the small piles scattered around on his jeans. Then Mia pivots away from his tearing eyes and flips Her ponytail about vainly.  “Put it away now.”

Will is in a euphoric daze and responds mindlessly to the boss-lady.  Stuffing his receding package back into his jeans, he babbles, “Thank you, thanks, ohh god, that was so fucking good, the best ever.”

“Of course,” is Mia’s smug reply as She gracefully stands.  Towering over Her conquest, She adds, “Wipe your hands off with these.”  Casually his discarded boxers are tossed back into his messy lap.  One of Her boots is elevated and placed on the bench beside him.  “Lick that dab off, sweet boi.”

Will collapses to the floor and does Her bidding, tasting his salty sperm for the first time.  He is so enthralled with Ms. Mia that he would do anything for Her right now.

“Bet you’ll jerk like crazy when you fantasize about Me tonight.”  She suggests seductively.  “Now pay little Bernie over there and join Me at the car.”  With that, Ms. Mia turns to undulate away.  She hesitates at the entry where the dazed clerk is leaning.  His slacks have an obvious moist circle.  She pinches his cheek and whispers something before exiting through the open door he’s holding.  Will ogles the world-class ass just below the bottom edge of Her jacket and Her soaring, bronzed legs.  ‘What a sexpot,” his mind screams and ‘I just came under Her gaze, Her direction.  Mind-blowing.  Simply mind-blowing.’

______________________________________________________________________________

Minutes later he finds Her behind the wheel of Her idling Corvette.

“We need to have a play date very soon,”  Mia announces as he approaches, “There is so much more I want to do with you,” dangling an arm out the window, jangling bracelets under the sleeve of white leather.

“Yes, please,” Will blurts in utter amazement at the possibility of seeing this wicked temptress again.

“Tomorrow,” She states matter-of-fact-like, “You’ll come to My condo, 5:00 P.M. sharp. Dan knows where I live.”  A finger is extended towards him and its long sparkling nail taps his zipper.  “Bring this,” Mia commands causing Will to cry out like a hungry infant.  Without warning the sports car rolls forward.  Then tires squealing, jets away.  Will is left with an unforgettable memory, a shocked yet, once again, growing erection and almost twenty-four hours of agony till he’s Mia’s toy again.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments