Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Kate is in the shower, her body all wet and soaped up. While she keeps her pussy lips spread open, she carefully lets her razor run over the inside of her lips. Today she wants her pussy to be as smooth as ever, not a hair to be visible even from a close-up view. All for the special surprise that she has in mind for her boyfriend.

With just as much attention, she smooths out the entire area around her pussy, until there isn’t a single trace left of her pubes. Next, she puts her foot up against the wall, raises her knee and opens up her ass crack. With her free hand, she pulls her ass cheek aside. This way the razor can reach every single hair. After repeating the same on the other cheek, Kate lets her fingers run through her ass crack. All she can feel is her little asshole. It’s just as smooth as her pussy.

After she’s finished shaving and washing herself, Kate gets out of the shower to dry herself and get ready. She lotions her entire body and does her make-up and hair. Still naked, she walks back into her room and looks at the lingerie sets that are laid out on her bed. She hasn’t decided yet which one she likes most.

Kate is in her last year of university. Although she loves interior design and feels sure that her upcoming degree will help her find a job in that field, her biggest passion has always been fashion.

Some years ago, she started posting pictures of her outfits on Instagram. At first, she hadn’t given much thought to it, but over the years, she had gained more and more followers and occasionally also received offers from companies for some branded content. Recently, she reached ten thousand followers. Achieving such a big milestone had made her wonder whether social media could be something that she could turn into a profession.

After talking it over with her boyfriend and some of her friends, Kate decided to invest in a good camera and some more equipment. Her plan is to just go for it and see what happens. If she somehow manages to get a stable income from social media by the time she graduates, she will have a career as a fashion model. If not, she’s apparently meant to be an interior designer.

The new camera really jumped up the quality of her posts, and about two weeks ago, an opportunity presented itself to her. She received an email from a woman named Rebecca. She works for one of the biggest fashion firms in town, and they were looking for models that could do posts in their new lingerie line. She would receive a modest payment, and, moreover, if the post was received well, they might consider hiring her as a model for professional shoots.

At first, Kate had been hesitant. She had never posted such intimate pictures of herself, and her boyfriend wasn’t too happy about that idea either. But after some deliberation, she had decided not to let go of such a unique opportunity.

Kate finally decides on the pink set that’s on her bed, and she puts the other two that Rebecca sent to her away. It’s a lightly pink-coloured, two-piece set. Both the thong and the bra are mostly made of sheer pink lace with a floral pattern consisting of roses and other beautiful flowers.

After putting it on, Kate looks in the mirror. What she sees is a beautiful young woman with long, straight black hair. The pink set matches perfectly with her olive skin tone. The lingerie fits perfectly with her tall, hourglass figure. The non-sheer part of the thong covers just the absolute minimum, and the flowery pattern on the bra barely hides her dark nipples. It makes her feel incredibly sexy and confident. Exactly what such lingerie is made for. Now it’s her job to capture that in a five-picture set, as she had agreed with Rebecca.

Kate sets up her tripod with the camera and her lightning equipment. After a good part of the afternoon, taking photos in many different poses with various light and camera settings, she finally decides on the five perfect pictures. The confidence she gained from feeling so sexy even encourages her to include one picture from the back, showing her beautiful round butt.

After copying the five pictures to her phone, Kate reinstalls the camera on her tripod and switches to filming mode. Now it’s time to surprise her boyfriend. She starts to dance in front of the camera, her hips shaking, her arms stretched out above her head, her body turning. Knowing that it’s for her boyfriend, and with the boosted confidence from the pictures she made, the dance doesn’t feel as awkward as it did last night when she practiced it.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

With her back turned towards the camera, she makes sure to make her dance as sexy as possible. She unclips the bra and slowly lets it slide from her body. To tease him, she covers her boobs with her hands while she turns back around.

Kate continues her hot hip-swinging dance while also making sure to look directly into the camera, or actually into her boyfriend’s eyes, when he’s going to see the video. Playing with her boobs, she feels her nipples get hard under her hands. Finally, she slowly lets them slide down, revealing her large, dark-coloured, erect nipples. She slowly but sensually caresses her entire body with her hands. She’s so aroused now, though, that they keep going back to her nipples.

Turning around again, she lets her hands slip down over the side of her body towards her hips. Her thumbs go underneath the elastic band of the thong and slowly pull it down as she bends forward. Finally, taking it off, Kate continues her sexy dance, shaking her naked ass for the camera. Turning back to face the camera, she covers her pussy with one hand and caresses her boobs again with the other. Until she finally removes the hand to reveal her smooth pussy.

After dancing a bit more, Kate walks towards the camera, removes it from the tripod, and takes it in her hand. She films herself lying down on her bed. From underneath her pillow, she grabs the rabbit vibrator that her boyfriend gifted her the day before he left for Barcelona. Looking directly into the camera, she puts the vibrator’s shaft in her mouth and starts to suck and lick on it like it’s her boyfriend’s giant, hard dick.

When it’s all wet and slippery, she brings it down to her pussy and slowly lets it enter her. Filming everything from up close while doing so. Penetrating herself deeply while having the rabbit’s ears pressed against her clit, makes her pussy throb instantly. Making this for her boyfriend is so arousing. She pushed the button to start the vibration pattern. The simultaneous vibrations on her clit and inside her vagina feel so good.

Kate continues filming and playing, and it doesn’t take very long until she pushes the button to go to the strongest setting. She has one last surprise in mind. Feeling that her orgasm is near, she gets up from the bed, puts the camera back on the tripod, lowers it, and puts it directly next to the bed. She quickly gets back on the bed and moves into doggy position. He loves doggystyle.

The close-up view shows both her very wet pussy and her tight little asshole now. She lets the vibrator enter her pussy again and presses the ears against her clit. After fucking herself for a while, her orgasm approaches. She pushes the button to set the toy to continuous vibration, still on the strongest setting. Keeping it pushed deep into her vagina, the rabbit pushes hard on her clit now. Finally, when it’s there, she pulls out the vibrator, feels the contractions in her pussy and ass, her legs shake, and an amazing feeling spreads throughout her body.

Looking back at the video later, Kate realises how horny the sexy lingerie and especially making such a video for her boyfriend had made her. The contractions to her pussy and even to her little asshole lasted a long time, and it was easy to see what a strong orgasm that was. Only thing that was missing was a cumshot on her back and ass. Her boyfriend is on exchange in Spain and it’s hard having to miss him for another four months.

That evening, when chatting with her boyfriend and showing him the five pictures that she’ll post tomorrow, his reaction is as expected. He doesn’t like that she’ll share such intimate pictures with everybody. For her next message, she selects the video from her camera roll, types ‘this is only for you, and nobody else will ever get to see it,’ adds hearts and a kissing emoji to her text, and presses send.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments