Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nursing Solution Part 2

"Erin takes pity on Jerry."

113
11 Comments 11
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Saturday finally arrived, although to Jerry it felt like weeks since he had last nursed Erin's magnificent mounds. As agreed previously, he would arrive at her house around ten a.m., and she would be waiting. His relationship with her had quickly developed from friendly chatting and occasional light coffee "dates" to this: fondling and nursing her huge breasts.

According to Erin, it was not a sexual experience that she wanted. It was more about the physical need to empty her lactating tits of Mother's milk. But Jerry could see that it was more than that. Erin derived pleasure from the human interaction, or she could use a breast pump. That she had chosen him to meet those physical needs excited him. He got an erection just thinking about it.

The problem was that despite the pleasure they both derived from these shared experiences, Erin insisted it could not be sexual. She established ground rules that were set in stone, or so it seemed. Easy for you to say, he thought. I struggle NOT to get an erection.

He rang the bell, and it opened almost immediately. He stepped inside but noticed something different about her. First, she was wearing make-up and lipstick, something he hadn't noticed on previous occasions. Secondly, she was wearing a skirt. Jerry had never seen Erin in anything but pants, but he was pleasantly surprised to see a pair of long, slim legs adorned with nylons. Her top was a designer T-shirt but without a bra. Her huge nipples were shouting at him, and his cock was listening.

"C'mon in. Would you like coffee or water? I just made a fresh pot."

"Sure, I'll have a cup. You look nice. Special occasion, or do you need to go somewhere soon?"

"No, I just decided to get out of my frumpy house clothes for a change. And since I knew you were coming over, I thought I'd make these puppies more accessible. No bra, in case you hadn't noticed."

"Hard not to notice, Erin. That's a look that suits you. Your beautiful breasts should be proudly displayed without trying to cover them up. But I'm not supposed to notice, am I? I'm a gentleman, remember?"

"Well, even gentlemen can look at boobs once in a while. I think we're past that stage since you've seen the real things–not to mention kissed and sucked them. And they–and I–appreciate that. Anyway, here's your coffee, and I have some fresh pastries as well."

Erin laid everything out at the kitchen table, and the two chatted about nothing while sharing the mid-morning snack. When Jerry refused a refill, Erin cleared the table and set the dishes in the sink. Jerry watched her as her large globes jiggled and swayed with her movements. He was going to have a hard time maintaining a neutral position in his pants at this rate. Even in his seventies, he was not immune to jiggling boobs.

"I thought we could go into the bedroom to nurse. My bed is much more comfortable than the couch. Is that okay?"

"Sure, that's fine. Lead on McDuff. I'm right behind you."

Jerry followed Erin, his eyes glued to her ass in a tight skirt. Erin scooted up onto the bed and patted a spot next to her.

"Wanna start by just warming me up? You know–just fondle me a bit?"

"It would be my pleasure. How about I start with your T-shirt on? I love the look of your boobs poking through the thin material. Sometimes clothing only makes things sexier. Oops, I'm not supposed to use that word, am I?"

"That's fine, Jerry. I like to think I'm sexy. I just don't want to have actual sex. That doesn't mean you can't appreciate my assets. Flattery is fine."

By now, Jerry had a ripe boob in his hand, squeezing and lightly pinching it. Once again, Erin leaned over and kissed him on the forehead without thinking. It was an automatic response.

Jerry followed up with kisses through the thin cotton and lightly bit her rubbery nipples. Suddenly, a milky wet spot appeared on Erin's shirt from a projecting bud.

"Maybe we'd better get this out of the way. You've already opened the spigot." Erin grabbed the hem and lifted her shirt over her head. It temporarily got hung up on her boobs, and they jiggled enticingly when finally released from their imprisonment.

"You do have beautiful tits, Erin. It's a shame everyone can't enjoy them as I do, but I'm not complaining. I'm honored."

LunaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSinclair

Jerry slid down so his face was between the two large cones, and he placed his lips around a leaking nipple.

"Mmmmm. Desert. How does that feel?"

"Wonderful, as usual. Let me slide down so they're easier to get at"

Erin scooted down so both she and Jerry were now lying more than sitting. In the process, her skirt had slid up and bunched around her thighs, but she did not attempt to straighten it. The crotch of her panties was visible, but Vince paid no attention as he began nursing in earnest.

Once Erin's milk started flowing, she moaned and cooed in pleasure, running her fingers through his thinning hair.

"Yes, Jerry, that is so nice. I love watching you suck on my big tits. It is so exciting to see you take in my entire areola and suck so that my boobs are distended. I could almost have an orgasm this way."

Jerry's brain jumped at the word "orgasm." Could Erin be changing her mind? Would it be sex if she had a climax without penetration? Nevertheless, her words excited him as well, and he sucked vigorously on each boob, switching back and forth as the delicious milk squirted into his welcoming mouth.

During all this, they had slowly rolled into a position where Jerry was partly between Erin's legs, and his rigid cock was coming into contact from time to time with her groin. Jerry automatically moved his hips slightly with the contact, and when he did, he heard stifled moaning. He was afraid to look up for fear of ruining the situation. Instead, he suckled and squeezed her breasts all the harder.

Finally, Erin indicated she was done for now.

"I think I'm drained, Jerry. That was wonderful. Do me a favor, would you?"

"Sure. Anything." Jerry had rolled off of her, but was trying to hide his erection by staying face down on the bed.

"Roll over and scoot up her so we're sitting again. There. Now, let me do something for you. I know how hard this is for you and I appreciate your efforts to keep things platonic."

As she spoke, she reached down and, with one hand, unbuckled his belt and unfastened the waist button of his pants. She grabbed the zipper and unzipped his pants. Jerry said nothing, but watched in anticipation of what he hoped would come next.

"I'm going to do something for you now. This isn't sex, per se. But I'll feel better if you just indulge me for a few minutes."

She reached in and found his cock and grabbed it. She pulled it out of his pants and stroked her hand up and down its length.

"There you are. I bet you've wanted this for some time. You have a nice penis, Jerry. I'm going to help you cum. Is this okay?"

Jerry could only nod as he watched Erin's small hand stroke him. He knew he wouldn't last long. He hadn't felt a woman's touch in several months—since before his wife became ill. And Grace did not like to touch him in this way.

"Oh, Erin. You don't have to do this," he lied. He wanted nothing more than this. He watched her boobs jiggle as she pumped his cock, and within minutes she sensed he was about to explode, so she increased the tempo and encouraged him to let it go.

"Go ahead, Jerry. Shoot your sperm onto my hand. I know you want to."

That was all it took. Suddenly a spurt of cum shot out the end of his penis and ran down the head and shaft onto her hand. Erin kept jerking him until he was finished, and his cock began to soften in her hand.

"How was that? Wow, you came a lot. You've been saving that for some time, hmmm? Let me get some tissues, and I'll clean you up."

Erin entered the bathroom and returned with tissues and a damp washcloth. She promptly cleaned up the mess she had created and wiped his cock clean with the washcloth. When she finished, she kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"There, all clean now. I guess we'd better get up and prepare for the day ahead–hmmm? So, I'll see you Wednesday?"

Jerry stood and buckled his pants. Erin didn't bother with her T-shirt as she walked him to the door. He wanted to kiss her passionately, but decided against it. Erin stayed inside as she opened the door, aware that a bare-chested lady might elicit rumors, and kissed Jerry again lightly, but on the lips.

"Thanks again, Jerry. See you next week."

Jerry floated all the way back to his house. Next week couldn't come soon enough.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments