Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Surprise Part 3

"Vince attends a Christmas Eve fashion show."

102
12 Comments 12
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Christmas Eve, Vince excused himself from his family just before lunch.

"I'm meeting Sharon to check out her business. I'll probably be gone all afternoon, but I promise to be back for dinner."

"We hardly see you these days, Vince. And when do we get to meet the mysterious Sharon?" Vince's mom gave him a motherly kiss on the cheek. "You've certainly seen quite a bit of her. She must be something. And just what kind of business is it she runs?"

"It's a women's clothing store, Mom. And she's looking for new ideas from a strictly business point of view. This could be a great starter job for me."

"Okay, Sweetie. Whatever you say. But we can't wait to meet her. Enjoy your day and remember, dinner is early tonight."

Vince kissed his mother and yelled goodbye to the rest of the crew. He met Sharon in the parking garage, and they were on their way.

"Christmas Eve is a big day for us. Lots of last-second gifts from men who want to spice up their sex lives. We do a brief fashion show. You'll like it. All men do. Nothing like hot models in skimpy clothing to get the libido roaring!"

When they arrived at the shop, Sharon pulled into her parking slot around the back and led Vince in through a private office door.

"I'll introduce you to everyone in a few minutes. Do you need anything? We'll be serving champagne for the fashion show, but you might want some water now."

"I'm fine, thanks. Nice digs. Your office is beautiful."

"And private. Come here." She held out her arms and Vince hugged her. Her breasts pressed into him, and then she kissed him. Her kiss was wet and sloppy, her tongue immediately searching for his.

"Before we get too comfortable, I think we should have a little fun. But it'll have to be a quickie. Thankfully, I forgot to put on any panties today."

Sharon pulled up her skirt, revealing her trimmed ginger bush.

"Why don't you just bend me over this desk and see if you can scratch my itch? I have a terrible itch, and I think you know how to reach it."

Sharon pulled up her skirt so that her ass was bare, and then she turned and bent over her large walnut desk.

"Maybe you'd better give me a lick or two first. Just in case."

Vince spread her cheeks and licked Sharon's exposed labia. He had already unzipped his pants and his cock was sticking obscenely out of his fly, swollen and angry looking. After a brief minute of lubricating Sharon with his tongue, he stood, gripped his cock in his hand, and aimed it at her sweet spot. He rubbed the head back and forth to get it started, and Sharon helped by spreading her legs even further. Suddenly, she felt his fat cock head entering her.

"That's my boy. Right there. Ooof! Easy big fella. Go slowly for a minute. There you are...buried in me once again. If the ladies in the shop only knew what they were missing. Mmmm, yeah. Go ahead, Vince. Give it to me."

Vince's excitement was intensified by the sight of Sharon's bare ass bent over her desk. She was wearing a garter belt to hold up her black, thigh-length nylons, and the sight of his cock ramming in and out of her cunt in this position was even better. Fucking her fully dressed except for her panties added something extra to the occasion.

Sharon grunted with each thrust and gripped the edges of the desk tightly. Vince was fucking her forcefully, and she could sense that he wouldn't last long–thankfully–because she wasn't sure she could take much more. Her fleshy ass quivered with each thrust of his hips.

SophieCoper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieCoper

"Lord, Honey. You're fucking me like you haven't done this in ages. What's got into you? Go ahead and cum in me. I want to feel that firehose fill me up with sperm."

And sure enough, after about five minutes of this, he uttered a guttural grunt as a stream of cum shot out of him and into her waiting cunt. Sharon ground her hips against him and encouraged the last few drops from him. When she felt him soften, she straightened and let his cock slide out of her.

"Wow, that was intense! I think I'm ready for you to meet the staff now. Better put that snake away first, though. I don't want any of the girls getting ideas."

Once they had smoothed their clothing and checked for obvious stains, Vince and Sharon entered the shop and proceeded with introductions. Sharon thought about introducing Vince as her "toy boy," but instead only said he was a friend who might be interested in joining the team as a general manger or a role yet to be decided.

Vince's good looks were not lost on the all-female, young sales staff, although the smirks and rumors were yet to come. Nor were the potential opportunities lost on Vince. The three young ladies Sharon introduced were all gorgeous in every way. He couldn't wait to see them parading for the fashion show as they modeled skimpy bedroom wear.

Most of the preparation for that event had already been done, but Vince and Sharon added some final touches before the first of the Christmas Eve shoppers arrived. The champagne and snacks provided lubrication for the men as they watched the beautiful girls modeling the lingerie. Word of this event had spread over the years, and the men in attendance freely opened their wallets as a result.

Seeing beautiful young women scantily clad and parading in front of them elicited dreams of their wives and girlfriends, and as a result, this was the biggest sales day of the year for the shop. The models happily collected the sales money dressed as bedroom sluts, and the tips were worthwhile. Business cards with phone numbers hastily scratched on the back were commonplace as sales were rung up.

Sharon mingled and flirted with the men as well. Her low-cut sweater caused lots of nods from the peanut gallery, and she made sure to bend over for any flimsy reason, giving a wonderful view to men in front of her as well as behind her. Vince watched from the sidelines, smiling as she winked and touched the men. She even kissed a few as she greeted them. Sharon was a pro.

When all was said and done and the doors closed for the day by five, the staff toasted to another success. And each of the staff secretly and separately had thoughts of what the future would be like working with the new guy–assuming he took the job. He was obviously fucking their boss, but that didn't preclude a little fun on the side. The coming days looked to be promising.

When Vince arrived at the condo in time for dinner, he once again fielded a family inquisition. He promised everyone would meet Sharon soon enough. To their delight, he indicated that job prospects looked good. With that, he received a round of toasts for his good fortune.

"If they only knew," he almost thought aloud.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments