Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Met At A Wedding - Part 2

"A second fuck between forty-nine-year-old Debbie and nineteen-year-old Chris."

139
14 Comments 14
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

It was the Monday after her daughter Cindy's wedding, and forty-nine-year-old Debbie Burnside was feeling down, or rather, she was feeling guilty.

The guilt was because, on the evening of the wedding reception, she had, for the first time in almost thirty years of marriage, been unfaithful to her husband, Steve. She also felt guilty because she wanted to do it again, and soon.

The person that Debbie had been unfaithful with was nineteen-year-old Chris Taylor, whom she had only met earlier that evening, he was at the reception as a friend of the groom.

It would probably not have happened if Debbie had not been drinking, although she was far from being drunk, but it had happened, and there was no pretending that it hadn't.

The fact that there was no pretending that it hadn't happened meant that there was no reason why it couldn't happen again, Debbie told herself. She had had a phone conversation with Chris the previous day, and she had promised that they would get together again; it was just a question of where and when.

At the wedding reception, Debbie had discovered that Chris had fucked her friend Sue Wagstaff on three occasions so far, and very likely would fuck her again.

So, Debbie was currently a mixed-up lady, but the fuck had been sensational, although performed in a bit of a time constraint; she wanted the next one to be longer.

Debbie's sex life with her husband Steve was okay, at best, and he had never made her cum four times as Chris had.

Debbie had no idea if or where Chris worked, but daytime sex was possible some days for her, as she worked part-time She decided to give Chris a call, not knowing if he would be able to answer as he may well be at work.

As she half-expected, her call went to voicemail; she left a message.

"Hey baby, it is Debbie; I am thinking about you and wanting you, we need to get something fixed up; Call me, please," was the message that Debbie left.

Less than fifteen minutes later, Chris phoned her back.

"Hi, Debs, when can we fuck again?" said Chris, straight to the point.

"Do you work? I am free most days; I work part-time," replied Debbie.

"I work at a bar some evenings; I am free during most days," answered Chris.

"Great, how about tomorrow?" said Debbie, elated.

"Yes, do you want to come to my flat?" said Chris.

"Do you live alone?" responded Debbie.

"I share with a mate, but he is at work during the day," replied Chris.

"Okay, that would be less risky than you coming here; Give me the address, baby," said Debbie.

Chris gave Debbie the address, and she said that she would be there before ten in the morning. They could have several hours together.

On impulse, she phoned Sue.

"Hi, I have just spoken to Chris; I am going to his flat in the morning," said Debbie.

"You slut, you lucky fucking slut," laughed Sue.

"Is that where you and he fuck?" asked Debbie.

"Twice, the all-nighter was in my bed when Tony was away on a golf trip," replied Sue.

"I hope that I am not stepping on your toes," said Debbie, worried that she was interfering with her friend's sex life.

"No, you go and enjoy yourself; I hope that he does not forget me, though; I need another of his fuckings," responded Sue.

"I am sure he will not forget you; I feel so naughty," said Debbie.

"You are naughty; we both are," responded Sue.

"Do you feel guilty?" asked Debbie.

"No, my sex life with Tony is non-existent, and Chris is not my first," replied Sue.

"Oh, he is my first, and I feel guilty," said Debbie.

"Well, I can't help you with that," said Sue.

The two friends talked for a while longer, and Debbie still felt guilty at the end of the conversation.

Debbie and Steve had sex that night at Steve's instigation, and Debbie faked her orgasm, something that she had been doing quite a lot in recent times with Steve.

After Steve had gone to work in the morning, Debbie thought about what to wear to meet her young lover. She decided on a black bra and black knickers under black trousers and a red blouse. The trousers were too tight, and emphasised the size of her arse, but Chris had complimented her on her backside, so she thought that he would like them.

She felt guilty, and very sexually excited, as she drove to Chris's flat.

Steve greeted her at the door, wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

"Hello, Debs, you look beautiful," said Chris.

"Yeah, yeah, so do you," smiled Debbie, before they kissed. The kiss became a snog, and Chris's hands were all over Debbie's arse as she had a hand feeling Chris's cock through his shorts.

As the kissing continued, Debbie managed to get Chris's shorts lowered enough to have his erection in her hand, as he was wearing nothing under his shorts.

"I need your lovely cock, baby," breathed Debbie, when the kissing finally broke.

"You will get it, you horny and sexy woman," said Chris, unbuttoning Debbie's blouse.

Chris removed Debbie's blouse, and then he undid and removed her bra, before fondling, kissing and licking her large tits.

"I am so naughty being here with you," said Debbie.

"Maybe I should spank your arse," laughed Chris.

"Yes, maybe, but not until after we have fucked," replied Debbie, stroking Chris's penis.

Debbie then peeled off Chris's T-shirt, and their naked chests mashed together as they snogged; Chris's hands were back on Debbie's still-trousered backside.

"Does my arse look big in these," laughed Debbie, turning her back on Chris and pushing her trousered bottom in his direction.

"It looks wonderful, but will look even better without them," replied Chris, caressing Debbie's buttocks before undoing and lowering her trousers.

Chris then lowered Debbie's knickers, baring her arse.

"You have a truly amazing arse, Debbie," said Chris, feeling the mature woman's buttocks.

"Better than Sue's?" asked Debbie.

"Hers is great, too. Maybe I will see them side by side one day," replied Chris.

"Oh, kinky," laughed Debbie.

"It would be amazing," said Chris.

"Well, for now, you just have me," answered Debbie.

"Yeah, we are going to have some great fucking," said Chris, his erection prodding Debbie's buttocks.

Debbie bent over to remove her trousers and knickers, as Chris dragged his penis along her arse crack. Chris then removed his shorts, and they faced each other again as their tongues battled as they kissed, both with their hands roaming over the other's back and buttocks.

They got onto the bed, and Chris's exceptional penis was entering Debbie's willing cunt.

"Fuck, you are so big," sighed Debbie, as Chris's cock went deeper and deeper.

When they had fucked in the hotel, they had to have a time limit because Debbie had to get back to her room. Now they had a few hours.

Chris built up a steady rhythm with his thrusts, and he was driving Debbie crazy.

beddable_woman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beddable_woman

"Oh, baby, baby, this is so good, it is amazing," said Debbie, her first orgasm close.

Chris kept going, and Debbie came.

"Yes, yes, fuck, yes," Debbie wailed, as her orgasm arrived.

Chris's magnificent penis kept sliding in and out of Debbie's bubbling vagina, he had made her cum four times during their hotel room fuck, and today was likely to be more.

"Mmm, fucking hell, shit," shouted Debbie, as her second orgasm arrived. They were both sweating now, as they writhed on the bed.

Chris was loving this and loved the fact that he felt that he could go on forever.

They open-mouthed kissed as the fucking went on and on.

"You are a great fuck, Mrs Burnside," complimented Chris.

"And you are a sensational one," replied Debbie, not far from another cum.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit," shouted Debbie as her next orgasm arrived, her fingernails digging into Chris's back.

Chris withdrew and flipped Debbie onto her front. He was then fucking her from behind, with her arse in the air.

Debbie's fourth cum of the fuck promptly arrived. Sue had told her that the three fucks that she had had with Chris were the best three of her life; Debbie was thinking the same about the young hunk that was giving her such pleasure.

The fucking had been going on for a long while, and Chris was starting to feel that he could not go on forever.

He had Debbie cumming for a fifth time before his spunk shot into her. They collapsed on the bed, with Chris's cock still in Debbie's cunt.

"Shit, that was a hell of a fucking that you gave me," said the breathless and elated Debbie.

"Like I said, you are a great fuck," replied Chris.

"Sue told me that the fucks that she had with you were the best of her life; she is right," said Debbie.

"Thank you to Sue and to you. Maybe the three of us should get together sometime," said Chris.

"Ha, so that you can compare our arses," laughed Debbie.

"That, and fuck you both, maybe see you two together sexually," said Chris.

"Maybe," said Debbie, considering a threesome involving her friend, although she had never had sexual thoughts about Sue Wagstaff before.

"So how about I give you a spanking?" said Chris.

"Well, I have been very naughty; I deserve one," replied Debbie.

"Okay, let's do it," said Chris, withdrawing his cock from inside Debbie.

Spanking had not featured in Debbie's life, she had never given it much thought, yet here she was, a forty-nine-year-old woman, about to take a voluntary spanking from her teenage lover.

Chris sat on a chair, and Debbie placed herself over his lap. Chris had not administered any real spankings in his young life, just the occasional playful slap on a female arse, but this could be a real spanking.

Chris caressed Debbie's bottom, turning her on in the process.

"Are you going to play with my arse, or spank it?" asked Debbie.

"Spank it," said Chris, before slapping Debbie's right cheek hard, followed by an equally hard slap on her left buttock.

Chris soon got into it, and he slapped hard from cheek to cheek, as Debbie writhed and groaned. On and on, the spanking went, and Debbie was getting more and more aroused as her arse started to burn.

Chris was stiff; another fucking would follow the spanking.

Debbie's buttocks were getting very hot, and her cunt very wet, when Chris suddenly stopped the spanking. He ran his hand over Debbie's hot arse cheeks, having a good feel before his fingers went to her cunt.

She was so turned on that a bit of finger fucking brought her off.

"Oh fuck!" wailed Debbie, as she came with Chris's fingers probing her.

Chris kept the finger fucking going until Debbie stopped cumming.

"That was amazing, you have got to fuck me again now," said Debbie.

"My thoughts, too," said Chris, easing Debbie off his lap.

Chris was soon in between Debbie's legs again, giving her a hard and fast fucking.

Debbie lost count of the number of times that she came before she took another blast of Chris's spunk.

"That spanking turned me on so much, and the fuck was sensational," said Debbie, when her body calmed.

They lay kissing and caressing for a while before Debbie rolled onto her front and Chris kissed her well-spanked buttocks.

"Shall we phone Sue?" suggested Chris.

"Um, yeah, okay," responded Debbie, thinking how slutty it would be to talk to her friend whilst she was naked with their mutual lover.

"Hi sexy, how are you?" said Chris, when Sue answered his call.

"I am well. Is Debbie still with you?" responded Sue.

"Yeah, I will put you on speaker," said Chris.

"Hi Sue, the fucking has been great, and Chris spanked my arse," said Debbie.

"I knew the fucking would be great, but he has never spanked me," said Sue.

"I will spank you when we are next together," said Chris.

"Sounds like fun," said Sue.

"He wants to see us together, to compare our arses," laughed Debbie.

"Oh, does he?" responded Sue, pondering the possibilities.

"Yeah, and to give you both a fucking, and maybe see you fuck each other," interjected Chris.

"What do you think?" Debbie asked Sue.

"Well, it is a while since I have had any lesbian sex," said Sue.

"You have had lesbian sex? How come I didn't know?" said Debbie.

"I don't tell you everything, you did not know about me and Chris, did you?" said Sue.

"So what about it? Are you up for a threesome?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, why not?" responded Sue.

"Slut," laughed Debbie.

"You are calling me a slut when you have been fucked and spanked," chuckled Sue.

"Yeah, whatever," said a very happy Debbie.

"So, we need to fix a date when we can all get together," said Chris.

"Well, my husband is off on another golf trip next week; we can meet at my house," said Sue.

As they had been talking, Debbie had been stroking Chris's cock, and he was ready to go again.

"Okay; Chris seems to be erect again so I think that I am going to be busy for a while," said Debbie.

"You lucky bitch; we will have to decide on what day, have fun," said Sue.

"Bye," said Chris and Debbie, and the call ended. Chris mounted Debbie for another fuck.

Debbie had two more orgasms before Chris creamed in her. Time was getting on, and Debbie would have to go home soon.

Debbie had a shower, and they had another passionate naked kiss before she put her clothes back on.

"Thank you for such great fucking," said Debbie.

"Thank you for being you, Mrs Burnside," replied Chris.

"It looks like our next time will be at Sue's house," said Debbie.

"Yeah, looking forward to it, just let me know when," said Chris.

They kissed again before Debbie left.

Debbie Burnside had had a great day of sex with her young lover; it looked like her next session would involve her friend, Sue Wagstaff, too.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments