Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Effective Treatment - Part 4

"Dr Kirkham is given an effective treatment from a young maid."

25
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Dr James Kirkham smiled. His old mentor, Dr Helliwell, was due to visit him and his family in London the following week. Although now retired and in his mid-seventies, Dr Helliwell still kept an interest in all things medical, especially since his stepson had taken over his medical practice. Dr Kirkham smiled when he remembered the first time he had met Dr Helliwell’s stepson, Edmund Simmonds.

Out in his carriage one day with Dr Kirkham finishing their rounds, Dr Helliwell had asked to stop by to visit the widowed Abigail Simmonds. She had been receiving treatment from Dr Helliwell for some time, and he revealed to Dr Kirkham that he had asked her to marry him. She was still considering his proposal, but he could not resist calling in to see if she had decided to accept his hand in marriage. Dr Kirkham said he would stay with the horses while Dr Helliwell saw his ‘patient’.

Dr Helliwell found his love in some distress. “What is it, my dear? Do you need some treatment?”

Abigail smiled despite her mood, “You know I always need treatment from you, you old rogue. Your special treatment has gotten me into this mess. Edmund saw us in the summer house when you decided to administer some treatment orally to me, as young Dr Kirkham taught you.”

Dr Helliwell couldn't help but smile when he thought of that afternoon.

“You may well smile, Albert Helliwell, but it has caused a disaster in my household. You know how Edmund holds you in high esteem. He is keen for you to be his stepfather. Well, he has decided to emulate you with the staff.”

“Pardon, my dear, I am confused.”

“He now spends most of his time administering your oral treatment to both my young maids and, latterly, the cook. He has become quite an addict. Of course, the staff are happy, but my mantelpiece is thick with dust. Cook burnt my luncheon yesterday as Edmund had distracted her with his ministrations.”

Dr Helliwell tried to keep suppress a chuckle.

“Don’t you dare laugh, Albert. I need you to sort out your mess. I need you to be a father to Edmund; then we can be married.”

“Thank you, my love. You have made me the happiest of men. I will get James from the carriage; perhaps we can sort this together. Perhaps whilst we do, you should retire to your bedroom for a rest. I will join you soon when this is sorted, and perhaps I could administer some celebratory treatment of my own?”

“You are incorrigible, Albert.” She smiled as she rose from her chair. “You will find Edmund in the kitchen, no doubt.”

After collecting Dr Kirkham from the carriage and briefly explaining what was happening, the two men descended the steps to hear the cries of passion emanating from the kitchen. There, the two doctors were shocked to find the eighteen-year-old Edmund pleasuring both maids and the cook all at once. All three ladies were bent over the well-scrubbed kitchen table, their skirts lifted and their bottoms bare as Edmund kneeling in the middle of all three, licked the quim, of the pert-bottomed young maid whilst simultaneously plunging his digits into the nether parts of another maid and the large wobbly bottomed cook.

“A son any man would be proud of,” Dr Albert Helliwell muttered.

Edmund looked up, his young face glistening with the combined juices of all three ladies.

“Good afternoon, doctors; I think I require your assistance here.”

“Not at all, my boy; you seem to be doing a marvellous job. I am very proud of you. However, James and I are more than happy to assist, but then you and I need a man-to-man talk.”

Smiling, the two doctors dropped to their knees at the side of young Edmund. Dr Helliwell, slipping his tongue to lap up the juices of the maid called Emily, Dr Kirkham opened up the plump cheeks of the cook. He had always been partial to a plump maiden. He squeezed her large, soft buttocks around his face as he took to his task with alacrity.

Edmund carried on in earnest; Sally, the maid, was by far his favourite as she possessed rare talents of her own. He licked and sucked her core, his tongue delighting in her essence. He had taken to this like the proverbial duck to water after accidentally catching Dr Helliwell’s treatment of his mother. He could not wait to try it himself. One taste and he was hooked; it indeed was the nectar of the gods as far as he was concerned. He was now sure why God had placed him on this earth, to sup from the altar of maidenhood, to drink from the furry cup. It was now his favourite libation. He renewed his task with vigour as Sally's moisture continued to pour from her.

Dr Helliwell was enjoying his task, and young Emily was undoubtedly enjoying the tongue-lashing she was receiving from the elderly doctor. His long tongue snaked within her in a way that young Master Edmund could not dream of. However, for Dr Helliwell, Emily was just an entrée; he only thought of his delicious fiancee awaiting him upstairs. All three ladies reached their crescendo in a beautiful cacophony of screams and cries. The three men sat back on their haunches proudly.

Lubna4love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lubna4love

“Now, young Edmund, I will allow you and Dr Kirkham to finish here. Your mother has agreed to become my bride, and I have an engagement gift I wish to give her. I will talk to you in the parlour in an hour.”

With that, the old doctor walked rather stiffly out of the room, trying to engender some decorum. It was challenging with his britches obscenely tented in front of him by his not-inconsequential old staff.

As the three ladies straightened their skirts. Cook smiled and said, “I will get the butter, Master Edmund.”

“Butter?” Dr Kirkham enquired.

“Oh yes,” chuckled Edmund, “Now you get the Sally treatment.”

With that, he dropped his trousers, and his hard young tool sprang free from its confines and slapped him on the belly.

“Come on, Dr Kirkham.” He gestured to Dr Kirkham's own clothes. “It is more than worth it, I assure you.”

As James removed his trousers and underwear, Sally had already dropped to the floor and sucked in the cock of young Master Edmund. He held her shoulders, his knees already wobbly from her attentions. She sucked and swirled before kissing up and down the young man's length. Shuffling over to Dr Kirkham, she pulled Edmund along with her as she tasted Dr Kirkham for the first time, his mushroom head already shiny with juice. Dr Kirkham soon realised that he was in the presence of a great talent. Young Sally seemed to apply just the right amount of suction, not too hard and not too soft, to his rod until he was soon as hard as iron.

He was shocked when she brought the private parts of the two men together till their tips were touching. This was a new sensation for James but not overly unpleasant as she licked and sucked them both at the same time. It was all too much for young Edmund as his seed erupted in a great arc that shot across the table.

“Oh, Master Edmund,” scolded the cook, reaching for the scrubbing brush. “And now you’ve missed your favourite part.”

James was puzzled as Sally reached for a pat of butter from a nearby dish to grease her fingers. Distracted for a moment by her wonderful mouth, he was shocked when her fingers snaked around his buttocks, and she slipped a buttery finger into his bottom. This was new territory for James as no one had ever ventured there before. As she moved her delicate finger in and out of his tight hole as she sucked his entire length into her mouth, he began to wonder why he had never sampled this delight before. He could feel his sap rising, but his orgasm felt different than ever before; it rose within him and carried on longer and stronger than any he had previously experienced.

Eventually, he roared out his approval. Embarrassed by the noise he had made, he looked at the others assembled around the kitchen table.

“Well, young Sally,” laughed cook. “Our Dr Kirkham might be a very learned man with a most talented tongue, but it seems you taught him something new today.”

“Yes, indeed, Sally. Something new, indeed. Where did you learn that particular technique?”

“My mother taught me, sir. She had been in service, and the men of the house couldn't leave her alone. That's how she fell pregnant with me. She was determined that I should not repeat her mistakes. She told me that if needed, I could use my hands and my mouth to pleasure, and I could receive the same, but no man is allowed my virginity until I have their ring on my finger.”

“Your mother seems a most sensible woman, but I see a flaw in her plan. Am I not allowed your virginity now? You have had my ring on your finger?”

“A wedding ring!” young Sally laughed, “As well you know, Sir.”

They all laughed together as Cook gave them a reviving cup of tea.

Later in the parlour, Dr Helliwell spoke sternly to young Edmund.

“Now Edmund, I am not one to deny a young man his pleasures, but there is a time and a place. It would be best to be a little more private and cautious in your couplings.”

“Like you and Mama in the summerhouse?” asked Edmund.

“Yes, well, enough about that. We can’t have the cook distracted by the maids slacking off from their duties because you have exhausted them. I am not saying you cannot carry on with your hobby, but try to keep it private and at suitable times. Are you in agreement with this?”

“I am father,” Edmund replied, trying the name out for size.

Dr Helliwell turned to the window, his eyes suddenly misty after hearing this fine boy call him father.

“Well, son, I am glad that it is agreed. Your Mama tells me that you intend to study medicine at university. I will be proud to furnish you with all the funds you may need to achieve your goals. If you wish, in time, you may take over my practice. Handed down father to son.”

The two men shook hands before embracing. They were interrupted by young Sally.

“I am sorry to disturb you, but the mistress has asked the doctor to return upstairs. She has asked if you could take this upstairs to her. She will explain all herself, Sir.”

With that, the cheeky Sally smiled and bobbed into a slight curtsy as she handed Dr Helliwell the butter dish.

Published 
Written by Willbob69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments