Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach To Bed

"From the beach and waves to the bed and sheets."

59
6 Comments 6
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

When I was sixteen, I did a lot of things, but one of the prized moments of my teenage years was when I was sixteen, as it was the time I lost my virginity. My friend decided to ask his stepmom if I could go to the beach with him and her, (she brought two friends) since it would just be him and that would get boring for him. I agreed but I had never really paid attention to his stepmom.

She usually didn't show cleavage or anything majorly sexy. My view was flipped when I got into her car with her and her stepson. She had these massive boobs that filled her bra up to the brim, she had a not-huge, but good-sized booty that stretched her panties a little bit to cover up her vaginal areas.

I did not know what to say because I never really noticed how hot she was. My friend was the type that was always talking about respecting women, not simping, and, to be honest, he had never seen a woman's parts before, he just heard of them. To me, he was still a boy, unable to feel sexual attraction to females.

Anyway, we went to the beach you know everything you would expect. The only difference was that I had to try not to stare at her boobs that stretched her bra to cover her nipples, which I assumed were amazing looking. It all went by normally, as you would expect. We set our stuff up, and my friend ran to the water, beaconing me to follow. I was about to, but, his stepmom held me up. She asked me to put sunscreen on her... (Her friends had not yet arrived)

She acted like it was normal and told me to rub her back with it. When I was done she said thanks and then said, sheepishly, "Do you mind putting some on my bum, I can't reach all the way down there and I'm trying to tan today. I said "Sure..." Trembling with the sunblock in my hand as I was on my knees with her booty 3 inches from my face. I rubbed it on slowly and her booty jiggled a little bit. She paid me no attention and was looking at her phone as I did this.

When I was done I was rock hard. I wanted to grab, squeeze, and suck her booty cheeks, but I knew what the consequences were, so I just rubbed on the sunblock. I rubbed it on as slowly as possible without her noticing, so I might be able to touch her butt for as long as possible.

I was rock hard upon finishing this so I sat in my chair and crisscrossed my legs so I might be able to hide my boner. I sat there on my phone for a quick minute before my friend came back all wet from the ocean wondering what I was doing. We proceeded to go off and play around until it was time to leave.

His stepmother offered to take me home. She dropped off her stepmom and changed her clothes from her two-piece swim suit to a thinly strapped bra with an oversized t-shirt covering it. I knew the bra had to be thin because her nipples were barely visible. She also had jean shorts on with the zipper down so her panties were visible. Why such sexy attire? I didn't know.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

Then, as we were driving she asked, "So do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," I responded.

"Am I attractive?" she asked, prudently.

"Sure, I guess," I said. I didn't want to reveal I had a crush on her for being such a beautiful woman. (Her age at the time was thirty-five)

She looked at me, "You guess?!"

She pulled her shirt up, revealing her two massive boobs encased in a bright pink bra that looked like it could barely hold them. We turned into a hotel parking lot and she said, "There are condoms in the glovebox. She grabbed a few and said, "Let's go." I was trembling, thinking to myself, was this actually happening?

She checked us in and we got to our room. She undressed, took her shirt off, unclipped her bra (it fell to the floor in front of her), pulled her shorts down, and slipped off her pink panties. I had been slowly undressing, and within an instant, both of us were naked looking at each other standing there.

Then my dick started to get hard and got bigger the more her breasts jiggled as she laughed at me because my dick was growing by looking at her nude female figure. Her breasts looked gorgeous, hanging from her chest like angels. "Awww it's so cute," she said, looking at my throbbing penis that pointed straight towards her, hard as a steel pole.

We got closer together and she stroked it softly as I played with her breasts. She showed me how to touch them and how to squeeze the nipple. She then allowed me to suck on them. She had a nice light brown nipple with a nice areola surrounding it.

We got on the bed and I lay down and she got on top. We were in cowgirl position and then she rubbed the head of my penis around her vagina's opening. I felt like I was going to cum all over her labia before I even penetrated. It throbbed for what felt like forever before she slid it in and I felt like I was entering heaven's gates.

She rode me for a good while and then we switched positions. During reverse missionary, I filled the condom and my dick slipped out and she fell onto the bed, exhausted. She pulled the full condom out of her vagina and threw it into the trash bin next to the bedside. We cuddled and played with each other until we fell asleep.

When I awoke my morning wood was being sucked and as soon as she knew I was awake she put a condom on and lay next to me in her booty-facing-me spooning position waiting for me to start spooning her. I did so, and, after two hours of sex, I fucking wasted three more condoms.

After I let out the final one she tied the trash bag with full condoms and started dressing, she threw the bag in a bigger trash bin on our way out and took me home. She gave me her number and as soon as I opened my phone the next day I received multiple nudes from her and a message that read, "Don't cum for these pics, just get hard, save your loads for mommy."

Published 
Written by Evan449
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments