Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. K

"Mrs. K teaches her student more than just English."

99
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Losely based on real incident."

He was a tall lanky sixteen-year-old who looked somewhat younger than his age due to a round face. He was at the top of his class and came from a family who did good for themselves. He was reclusive compared to his classmates, probably due to his being an only child, and was never comfortable with kids his age. Due to his quiet demeanour and excellent academic record, he had gotten quite a few privileges from his faculty, most of them females. He had the keys to the teacher's washrooms. He stayed behind in the staff room to assist with mundane tasks. In short, he was quite the teacher's pet. He knew the basics of sex; however, he was still a virgin.

One hot summer day, when the heat had caused the attendance to be quite low, and the school was called off due to low attendance, he was called to stay behind in the staffroom by Mrs. K, his English teacher, to sort out donated books. She was a 39-year-old married lady with a daughter who was his classmate. She had a full bust and a comparatively petite ass. Her long black hair was tied up in a severe bun, and her eyes were a warm shade of light brown. She wasn't tall, but heels did bring her to just about a couple of inches shorter than him.

"Hi, Mrs. K," he said as he entered the staffroom.

"Hello, James," she replied without looking at him, still looking at the big pile of books in front of her.

"I see I have my work cut out for me," he stated in a matter-of-fact tone as he started moving towards those piles of books in varying states of damage.

"Yes indeed, and if we finish quickly, we might even get a coffee to celebrate," she replied.

He started picking up books one by one, assessing their damage, and started sorting them out in different piles. The relatively better ones, he handed them to her to be issued to pupils with financial issues. Every time he handed over a book to her, his hands grazed her hands, and he felt electric currents run through his body. He kept ignoring them as he knew that he is a teen who is supposed to be horny all the time, and Mrs. K is a married lady who has a daughter. She would be probably feeling nothing. This continued for a while as he started feeling that a lot of the grazes were avoidable. His mind started racing, making up all sorts of unlikely scenarios. What if I get to fuck her? He thought to himself as his hands were grazed by her dainty fingers again. This thought turned out too much for his horny teen brain, and he felt himself getting hard.

"Oh fuck!" he thought; his pants were visibly lifted in the crotch area as he turned to face the wall and tried surreptitiously to fix his erection to keep her from seeing it. He would go from a star pupil to a pervert within a moment if she caught him with a hard-on, he thought to himself.

"What's going on?" she asked him.

"Nothing, nothing, Mrs. K," he replied, flustered by the sudden question.

"Are you trying to hide an erection from me?" She asked again without missing a beat.

"What?! No! No! No, Mrs. K, just my underwear was giving me trouble," he started losing his composure.

"I doubt your erection would even show up, to be honest. Don't worry. I'm married. I have seen my fair share of dick," she laughed.

He completely lost his mind. A clear invitation from her. However, he was unable to comprehend it. His mind was making up all sorts of scenarios about him getting kicked out of school and him getting disgraced in front of his family, and yet, despite all his anxiety, his cock started to think independently and decided not only to not get soft but also to start twitching.

"Here, let me help you," she smiled as she turned him around and started unbuckling his belt.

"I trust you can keep a secret," she whispered in his ears.

This was the first time he had been this close to a woman. Barely able to answer, he just gulped.

She opened the button and unzipped the zipper pulling down his pants and exposing a monstrosity trapped in briefs, just barely trapped. His mind had gotten into a brain freeze. He stood there unable to move, hoping she would suck him or at least give him some sort of relief, but fear of retribution had his feet locked in place.

"Whoaa!" she exclaimed as she pulled down his briefs, and his cock sprung up and slapped her on the chin.

"My oh my," she murmured as she took his girthy tool in her hand, her fingers barely meeting around it.

He felt her finger gently rub his frenulum right at the junction of his cock's bulbous head and the shaft. He suddenly started feeling his cock about to burst and tried to push her hands away, but it was too late. His pelvis involuntarily thrust forward as his cock started erupting rope after rope of thick fertile semen without warning straight into her face. He grabbed her head for support as his cock kept twitching, spurting cum, though not as far as the first few spurts. He had had orgasms before, but the force of this one was enough to make him disoriented. He stood there panting, trying to catch his breath as Mrs K broke out laughing, face covered in his seed, parts of it dripping down her chin to the floor.

"My virgin young man, you are, aren't you?" she quipped, smiling naughtily, her eyes sparkling with wonder and desire.

"Yes, Mrs. K," he replied. "I'm sorry for not warning you; it just happened," he started to understand now what he had done.

"I'm sorry for cumming so early, too," he said, his voice barely audible, as he looked at the floor.

"Oh, it's okay, my dear," she murmured as she started to kiss his cock.

He looked down at the strands of cum connecting her mouth to his cock as she pulled back to look up to him.

It was a sight to behold. Her lovely olive skin glistened with his seed. A streak of semen dripped down her chin. Some strands of cum in her hair as she looked up at him, her warm brown eyes full of wanton desperation. He moved his hands over her head and guided her mouth to his cock, pressing this head against her lips.

"Mmmmmmm, Mrs. K," he murmured as she opened her mouth to accept him.

Her warm wet mouth engulfed his head, and her tongue went straight to his frenulum again, where her fingers had done their magic. She started to lick the underside with her tongue while simultaneously suckling the head. He felt the vacuum around his cock as her cheeks closed around it. He felt her having trouble trying to fit his head in her mouth. As he started moving his hips, he also noticed that she couldn't take in more than the first few inches of his length. He started thrusting his hips in her mouth without bothering about the pace forgetting that he just had a premature ejaculation. His hands held her head in place as he felt her taps on his thighs.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

Not understanding that she meant him to slow down, he sped up the pace. His cock had never been in a pussy before, much less a mouth. The feeling of her warm wet mouth started to become too much for him as his cock got rubbed with the velvety inside of her cheeks. Not knowing how to pace himself, he started going faster and faster, enjoying looking at her as she was gasping for breath. Just as he felt something give way at the back of her throat, and all of his lengths entered her mouth, he felt his cock expand and explode once again. Her throat closed against his cock, his cum spurting straight into her esophagus, and her having no choice but to swallow. His pelvis started thrusting involuntarily with each spurt of cum leaving his balls and going down her throat as he held her head in place. His balls jumped up with every thrust draining every last drop of his seed inside her mouth.

"Oh, Fuck!" he moaned as he pulled out his still-hard length from her mouth, a strand of cum bridging his cock with the corner of her lip.

"That was very rude of you," she almost gagged as she tried to speak in her most authoritative voice.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. K," he said, trying to sound sorry, but his glee was evident from his smile spreading from ear to ear. He knew she was trying to stay in charge.

He looks at her kneeling in front of him. Cum dribbled from her mouth to her chin down to the floor, and a strand of cum still connected his still hard cock to the corner of her lip. It was difficult to feel any authority from her.

"I took care of your needs; what about me?" she questioned.

"Oh, we'll take care of you too," he said as he pulled her up, watching that strand break and stick to her chin.

He unbuttoned her blouse and slid it down her shoulders. He tried to unclasp her bra but fumbled.

"Here, let me help you," she laughed lightly as she undid her bra to expose her 36 D tits. He noticed the nipples were larger than he had seen in porn.

"My, they are large," he murmured as he slapped the tits roughly.

"Easy there," she pushed away his hands, "Are you referring to my breasts or nipples?" she asked him.

"Your tits are big, but I was talking about your nipples," he said, trying to twist them as she slapped his hand away again.

"I breastfed Stella, if you must know," she said, and the incredulous nature of this event fully dawned on him. He was just about to not only fuck his most sexy teacher, but he was also going to fuck the mum of his most sexy classmate. He couldn't believe his luck as he guided her to the couch and undid her skirt to expose her matching black lacy panties. He slid them down her legs and got rid of them. She was bald, just like a porn actress these days, but her inner lips were visible between her outer lips. His eyes stayed hungrily on her pussy as he helped her lay down on the couch and climbed up on top of her.

He tried to find her opening and pushed, but he wasn't able to penetrate as his cock slipped and moved up against her abdomen. Using his hand to place it on her opening once again, he attempted to thrust in. This time it slipped downward, causing him to grunt. She looked into his eyes. He forgot for a moment what he was doing, mesmerized by her warm brown eyes. He felt her dainty fingers close against his thickness and guide them to the gates of bliss. She pulled him in, holding the base of his cock as he felt himself penetrating her warm wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmm," she closed her eyes as she felt herself stretch around his manhood.

"Fuckkkkkk," he whispered as he felt his head rubbing against every nook and crevice of her depths.

Once inside, he started pushing in, feeling resistance after the first few inches. He kept going on, feeling her widening up and opening to accommodate him. His cock slowly moved inside, disappearing inch by inch inside her depths.

"Ahhhh," she moaned as she felt his balls rest against her body.

He started moving his pelvis, feeling her close behind him and stretching again as he thrust back in. Her hands moved behind on his butt to pull him in. He noticed her hips raise every time he thrust in. He kept going in and out of her, feeling her wetness and velveteen walls. His cock was hugged by a pussy first time in his life. His hands moved up to her tits as he squeezed, pumping her with his cock. Her hips raised with his every thrust, her hands squeezing his butt. His pace increased as he noticed her face contort in a way he hadn't seen before, and tears started forming at the corners of her eyes.

"Please don't stop," she panted between moans as he kept drilling her pussy, feeling it start to contract against his thickness. Her body started spasming as he held her down, pushing himself into her depths again and again. He felt her legs start to vibrate against his body as she started spraying wet fluid everywhere, running down his balls and legs. He felt her slowly calm as he felt his cock jerk upwards, exploding deep inside her. He pushed himself in her cunt as hard as he could, grunting and panting as he started filling her pussy with his fertile seed with no condom to stop it. His pelvis spasmed with every spurt of cum ejaculating out of his cock.

"Fuck Mrs. K," he grunted one last time as he collapsed on her now limp body.

She whimpered in response. All authority was gone from her voice and body. He pulled out from her and stood beside the couch. He grabbed her bra to wipe his cock and stuffed it in his pockets. He started dressing up while gazing at her limp naked body lying on the couch, her eyes closed, breathing deeply.

"Come, Mrs. K, let's help you dress up," he extended her a hand.

She held his hands and got up, wobbled before getting steady, and stood up naked in front of him. His seed was leaking from her cunt, moving down her thighs. He grabbed a bunch of tissues and gave them to her to wipe herself. She dressed herself slowly and then looked up at him.

"We should do it again," she said to him with a twinkle in her eye.

"Of course, Mrs. K," he replied, and they locked the staffroom to deal with the books later.

Published 
Written by banger2005
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments