Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sparking Romance

"One couple makes changes to get back their mojo in the bedroom"

61
11 Comments 11
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"A short series that is based on an issue in the life of a real couple. This is also a common problem in many marriages. This story is 100% fantasy."

My wife, Shannon, and I had been married a dozen years when our relationship hit a crossroads. We were both working full time, commuted an hour each way, and had two kids, ages seven and eight. Our plate was full of the kids' extracurricular activities, our extended families, and friends. We were always busy, and each evening exhausted. The result was no time for us as a couple, just the two of us. And this meant there was no romance, and very little sex.

It was March 2000, and this had been going on for several years before I finally told her we needed to talk. Shannon agreed that we needed to focus on our relationship and make the time for ourselves. Less group outings with our friends or family and have date nights like we used to have before kids. She also agreed that this would help us in the bedroom.

Six months after having our every other week “date night” we were still only having sex on those days, usually before our date. We’d drop the kids off at one of our parents to spend the night, run home, have sex (always a quickie), and then get ready to go out to dinner and a movie. On several occasions, I tried to initiate Round Two when we returned home, but Shannon would always say she was too tired.

I was starting to think she had lost interest in sex, or worse, was no longer in love with me. As I thought back, “When was the last time she made the first move?” I could not recall a recent occasion. The last time I remember was after my uncle’s funeral, over three years ago.

On our next date night I asked, “Are you still in love with me?”

I saw a look of concern on her face. “Of course, I still love you, Mark,” she said. “What’s going on? Why do you ask?”

I explained that I did not feel appreciated or loved. I told her that I could not recall the last time she told me she loved me without me telling her I loved her first. I also brought up the lack of sex, and how she never initiates it anymore.

“I need more from you. Specifically romance, intimacy, and sex,” I said. “We always have a quickie. We used to be in bed for sixty or ninety minutes. What happened to foreplay? We don’t kiss, have little oral sex, and we do it in the same two positions every time. We used to have fun in bed.”

Her face changed. I could see the rage building. She put down her knife and fork, took a large drink of water, then a sip of wine. She looked around the restaurant.

“I’m exhausted all the time. Twenty-four-seven, 365 days a year,” she whispered. “I don’t have any more to give.”

“Don’t or won’t?” I asked. “Are you in love with me?”

Flustered, Shannon replied, “Yes, I’m in love with you. You’re a great provider. You’re a great dad. And everyone knows you do far more around the house than any of my friends' husbands.” She paused a couple of seconds, “But it is hard to feel sexy and initiate sex when I’m tired. And I don’t feel sexy in this body.”

She hit on a couple of key points. One, she doesn’t feel sexy in her body. Shannon had two kids in thirteen months. After our second child was born, she said she was fifty pounds heavier than when she first got pregnant two years prior. That was seven years ago.

The other was how much I do around the house. I get home an hour before Shannon does after work, partly because she picks the kids up at her parent’s house, so I cook dinner every night. Therefore, I do all the grocery shopping. I also do my own laundry, and, of course, I cut the lawn weekly and take care of the trees, shrubs, etc. when needed. Most guys only do the lawn stuff.

“But you didn’t say I was a great husband,” I said, looking deep into her eyes. “That’s what I’m talking about. You never tell me.”

“Yes, you’re a great husband,” she said in a louder, tense voice.

“Shannon, you need to communicate, appreciate, and validate. Tell me thanks for cooking dinner. Tell me the lawn looks good. Tell me thanks for going to Safeway and Target. Give me a simple kiss and tell me you love me. Hell, slap my ass and tell me I look hot as I wash the dishes.”

We talked about many things during the next half hour. She said she would make it a priority to improve her communication. She said she wanted to start working out and to lose weight. I told her I’d cook healthier, and we should limit our alcohol. We both had two or three drinks a night, wine for her and beer for me. We made a pact to join a join and start working out.

**

Over the past year, Shannon had made many changes in her life. She limited booze to just the weekends, worked out five days a week, ate healthier, and she lost those fifty pounds, getting back to her pre-baby weight. I had lost a total of twenty pounds, while adding ten pounds of muscle. We slept better, were no longer tired, and had plenty of energy for our busy family life.

We took steps in the bedroom too. We were having sex at least once a week, got back to having some foreplay, and were using more positions. Our bedroom time was becoming fun again.

With our thirteenth wedding anniversary coming up in mid-May, we took some vacation days from work and booked a four-day trip to Cabo San Lucas. Shannon pushed me to hit the tanning booth with her while at the gym, so we’d have a good base tan when we arrived in Cabo. On our first trip to Cabo several years prior, we both were sunburned after two days in the harsh sun.

**

I upgraded our room from the standard room included in the trip I booked via Costco. I reserved an Ocean View Suite, and I noted in the reservation that we’d stayed there twice before, we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, and that we would like a room on one of the top two floors, if possible.

Our Thursday morning flight arrived at the Cabo airport at 10:00 am. By the time we went through customs and took the shuttle bus, it was 11:00 am when we checked in to the beachside all-inclusive resort at Cabo del Sol.

The woman at the front desk was typing away, searching for our reservation. “Mister Thomas, Misses Thomas, we welcome you back to the Melia. I see you’re returning guests and celebrating your wedding anniversary. Our manager has upgraded your room to an Ocean Front Deluxe Suite. You’ll be in Building A, room sixteen. That is on the first floor and with easy beach access.”

Shannon and I looked at each other and could not believe our good luck. We entered our room to find the Deluxe room also included a dining area with a table for six, plus two club chairs with the usual sofa and HDTV in the living area. The large bathroom had a large tub, a walk-in shower, and double sinks.

We unpacked, changed into our swimsuits, and made our way to the poolside cantina for lunch. We spent the afternoon lounging at the pool, swimming up to the bar for drinks, and chatting with other guests.

About 4:00 pm Shannon said she was going to the room. “Why don’t you stay here a while longer? Come back to the room at 5:00 pm sharp,” she said with a wink.

Right at 5:00 pm I put my room keycard into the lock, and I opened the door. As soon as I took a step in, I heard Shannon’s voice. She told me to stop and take a quick shower, and then come into the main room.

I washed and rinsed very quickly, dried off, and asked if I could enter the main section of the suite. She said yes. I slowly walked on the cold tile floor. As I rounded the corner, I saw my wife standing on the far side of the bed, her one leg in front of the other, her hips tilted, and one hand on a hip.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “You look so sexy! That’s new.”

Shannon smiled, “Yes, I bought a few things for this trip.”

Since losing fifty pounds, not only did my wife look great, but she had a new sense of confidence. She looked better, she felt better, and she felt sexier. This was the woman I fell in love with while in college. Shannon was going to the salon regularly for her mani-pedi and began waxing her kitty. The young girls at the salon gave her a makeover with a new haircut and style, shaped her brows, and did a little bit of lip filler. She had been dressing a bit sexier with her new wardrobe too.

Shannon was now thirty-eight-years-old and looked like a typical “SUV Driving-Starbucks Drinking-Soccer Mom-MILF.” She was five-eight tall, size six, 36D breasts, dark brown eyes, and with dark brown thick curled hair that rolled down past her shoulders several inches.

My new, sexier wife was wearing a stunning black and leopard print bustier, leopard print G-string, thigh-high black fishnet stockings, and three-inch black stilettos. Her hair had more curls than usual and looked amazing. She had put on dark sultry eye makeup and finished her sexy look with a ruby red lipstick.

“I love this outfit. Leopard print, huh? Sooooo fucking sexy,” I emphasized.

I walked toward Shannon; my thick six-inch cock was now semi-erect and bouncing with each step. Before I could hug her, she grabbed my manhood, squeezed, and started stroking me slowly.

Our lips met and my arms went around her torso and landed on her bare butt. I pressed my tongue into her mouth and searched for hers. Shannon now had her second hand caressing my balls, causing me to moan in her mouth as we kissed. I caressed her ass and playfully pulled on her G-string in her ass crack.

The warm Mexico sun filled the room with light through the sheer drapes, barely obscuring us from other guests walking on the esplanade a short thirty feet from our patio door. As we stopped kissing, Shannon told me to get on the bed.

She went to the dresser and turned on a playlist that we’ve had for years, our “sex mixtape.” Soft rock songs from the 70s and 80s mainly.

As she turned around, she looked at me with a gleam in her eye, and said, “We’re going to make love, not fuck. I want to go slow. I want it to be sensual and erotic. I want intimacy.”

She knew she was speaking my language. That’s what had been missing in our marriage and sex life before “our talk,” as we called that night over a year ago.

“Oh Shannon, I’m so proud of you. You focused on yourself and did the work, both in the gym, and by eating better,” I told her. “You’re a different woman.”

“Damn straight I’m a different woman,” she said. “Now shut up and make love to me,” she giggled as she sat on the bed.

We started kissing, and somehow, she ended up on top of me in cowgirl. As we continued, I found myself grinding my stiff woody into her pelvic area. Shannon sat up as she straddled me and started taking off her bustier. Soon her tits were pressed against my chest as we kissed more and more. Now she started grinding on me, rocking back and forth.

I whispered into her ear, “How ‘bout a nice slow sensual blowjob?”

With a devilish grin she replied, “That was my plan.”

We repositioned ourselves on the bed and I had a couple of pillows behind my back and head as I leaned against the headboard. This would give me a great view of Shannon and her oral skills. She moved between my legs.

Her fingers started lightly tracing up my inner thighs, teasing my cock by getting close, but never touching it. Next were light kisses all around my pubic area. She then licked my inner thighs. Soon she was teasing my head with her tongue.

Shannon licked the head several times and then went up and down the shaft. She finally wrapped her right hand around my tool and lightly stroked me as she licked my balls. When she put my balls in her mouth, I moaned.

“Oh baby, that feels so good,” I sighed.

She alternated between licking and sucking on my head, shaft, and balls, and I was watching every second. I was so turned on, resulting in an extra-large erection that felt like a steel post.

“Do you want to cum in my mouth?” she asked in a sexy tone.

“Not now. I want to be extra hard for you when we fuck,” I replied. Shannon smiled.

She then took half of my cock into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down. She got faster about every five bobs. Her hand was stretching my ball sack, and then tickling the boys, causing me to giggle.

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

Shannon then went down all the way on my love muscle, deep throating my six inches. She kept it there for a good five seconds, and then she did a mini bob with her head. This caused her to gag. My cock slowly reappeared.

She laughed, “I got lipstick all around the base of your cock.”

I looked down and, sure enough, there was a faint imprint of her lips on my pubic area from when she deep throated me. We made eye contact and smiled.

“Switch?” I asked.

Shannon nodded yes and we changed positions. I pulled off her G-string in the blink of an eye. I did just about the same moves, kissing and licking her thighs and around her pot of gold.

My first lick was a long, slow effort. Starting by her rosebud and I pushed my tongue flat for maximum contact. It pressed against her slit, revealing a bit of wetness. As I got to her clit, I pressed against it with moderate pressure. At the same time, I softly penetrated her pussy with my finger. Shannon moaned lightly. I then flicked her clit three times, making her twitch.

With two fingers in her box, and with my tongue going wild in and around her kitty, I had my wife squirming and moaning. I must have been pleasuring her for ten minutes when I went in search of her G-spot with my fingers. I went deeper and found the soft bump. I pressed up with my digits and applied constant pressure.

“Ooohhh, ooohhh shit,” she half whispered and half moaned.

That was my cue to attach her pleasure nub. I first licked her clit several times with long quick licks. Then I flicked it rapid fire. And, finally, my mouth sucked on her engorged tic-tac. Shannon thrusted her hips up, grinding her cunt into my face.

As I stopped sucking on her clit, I went from constant pressure on her sacred spot to banging her box with a fury. She was thrashing a bit with her head now. My left hand reached up and roughly grabbed her tit, squeezing it hard. My fingers zeroed in on her nipple and I began pinching and pulling on the dark, giant pencil eraser.

“YES! YES! YES!” she exclaimed. Her legs shook around me, and she climaxed.

Her honey pot was juice and now released some whitish cream. I removed my fingers and sucked her nectar from one finger. I then offered the other to Shannon, who was starting to catch her breath. She nodded, and I softly pushed the finger between her lips. She sucked her pussy juice off as she cleaned my finger.

I moved up and kissed her several times as one hand caressed each breast. I’m sure she was expecting to start our slow sensual fuck that she requested, but I had other plans. I kissed my way down her neck, knowing this drives her crazy. My tongue attacked one nipple, flicking it, just as I had done to her clit minutes earlier. I then suckled on her tit before moving to the other breast and repeating the flicking and sucking.

My hand was on top of her mound as I kissed down her stomach, stopping briefly to tongue her cute “innie” belly button. As I started licking her slit a few times, a thought popped into my brain, “Have her sit on your face! You haven’t done that in years.”

“Let’s move. I want you to sit on my face,” I said looking in her eyes.

Her smile telegraphed her reply, “Great idea. We used to do that all the time.”

I moved the pillows and laid down, getting fairly close to the headboard, remembering how Shannon liked to use it to support herself. As she moved her leg over my head to straddle my face, I saw her glossy wet pinkness and had a sniff of her aroma. My arms were wrapped around her hips, with my hands on her inner thighs.

Shannon slowly lowered herself down and my stuck my tongue up into her love canal causing her to twitch. She then plopped down on my face. I licked her interior several times before sucking on her outer lips. As she moved slightly, I licked her slit up and down.

She angled her hips a bit, giving me access to her love button. I tongued her clit slowly, teasing her. I sucked lightly and then tried shaking my head while adding in a four second hum, “MMMMMMMMMMMM.”

“Shit. Do that again, baby,” she whispered.

“MMMMMM” and I shook my head as best I could between her legs.

I flicked her clit in rapid fire fashion and then took her nub into my mouth and sucked lightly. And then turned up the suction. Shannon’s sex juice was flowing, and she tasted wonderful.

Continuing to suck her clit, I added back tongue action, which drove her crazy. She was grinding her kitty in my face as she moaned. “Oh fuck. Ohhh. I’m right there,” she said in a husky, raspy tone.

As I began to suck harder, my face felt her pelvic area quiver. Her legs were next. Shannon leaned forward, bracing herself with the headboard right before she exploded.

“I’M CUMMING!” she yelled. “I’m cumming. Jesus Christ.”

Her whole body shook as her pussy was pressed into my face. I could not breathe now, so I pulled her legs apart and moved my head as I gasped for air.

Shannon did not move. She was enjoying her climax and was moaning softly. My hands lightly rubbed the tops of her thighs. She must have known I needed another breath because she moved back down my chest.

Without warning, she quickly spun around. As I was taking deep breaths, she finished moving and we were now in the classic 69 position.

“More?” I asked.

“Please. But give me a minute,” she said. I soon felt her grasp my manhood and a split second later a tongue circled my mushroom head. I next felt her sucking on my crown.

“Ooohhh, you tease,” I whispered. While it felt great, it was also a bit ticklish.

Shannon shook her hips, I guess that was her sign for me to pleasure her.

I bent forward, lifting my neck, while simultaneously spreading her butt cheeks. I eyed her rosebud and stuck my tongue out. As my face entered her butt, I licked softly. And again. And again.

Shannon jumped on the first lick. “Now, who is the tease?” she moaned.

My tongue probed her Hershey Highway a couple of times before exiting and rimmed her brown eye, hitting each and every nerve. This drove her crazy. “FFFuuuck,” she muttered.

Shannon started stroking me and resumed licking my head, and it felt good. Too good.

“Are you ready to have our slow, sensual fuck?” I teased.

She stopped everything. “What position?” was all she said.

I thought for half a second. “Just move down and we’ll do reverse cowgirl,” I told her.

Soon Shannon was reaching between her legs and guiding my cock into her soaking wet kitty. I spread her ass cheeks again so I could see her asshole. “One day I’m going to fuck her ass,” I thought.

As we were slowly fucking, I noticed our reflection in the bathroom window. “You look so hot, babe,” I told Shannon. “Look at the tub window.”

Our room had a giant window that was next to the large bathtub, allowing you to see the main room and to the outside. Shannon looked to her left and waved at me in the window reflection.

She started rocking faster and then harder. I was worried about busting my nut, so I suggested we changed positions. “Your choice,” I said.

“Doggy. With you on your knees, not standing on the floor,” she told me, being very specific.

As I knee walked up to her to get into position, I slapped her right ass cheek. I took my cock and rubbed it up and down several times in her slit. I then went a bit higher and slapped my head on her rosebud twice and pressed it against her opening.

“One day we have to try anal sex, but not today,” I told her.

She turned to look at me, “I agree. But I’ll need to plan ahead and get a butt plug,” she said. “One of the girls said it’s a must do.”

I was happy to hear she was into the idea. I was also surprised about the butt plug comment. She’s obviously thought about this too, and probably read an article or two knowing her.

My cock entered her pink pleasure palace easily since she was so wet for oral sex. I slowly rocked my hips, softly driving my cock into her pussy, and then back out. I pulled all the way out and then entered again, giving Shannon more stimulation than leaving my ridged crown into her.

Soon she was pushing back against me and our speed had increased. I was again not wanting to cum yet, so I stopped my slow thrusting. I then felt her walls tighten around my cock.

“I’m going to have a small orgasm,” she whispered.

“I know,” I replied.

My cock was softly squeezed as she climaxed. Shannon softly moaned. And my hands softly rubbed both of her hips.

My balls were aching. We had been having foreplay and sex for nearly an hour and I need to unload. “Babe, I need to cum,” I said.

“OK. Fast or slow?” Shannon asked.

“Fast, if that’s ok,” I told her.

“I’m ready to be fucked, so fast is good with me,” she giggled.

Shannon fell flat on her stomach as I stayed on my knees. I thought we’d move into cowgirl or maybe the 'on our sides spooning' position that I love. But my new sexy wife wanted something else. Something new.

“Pound me from behind. I saw this on Pornhub last week,” she said surprising me. She moved her left leg up a bit, opening her pink cavern and making for easy access.

My cock easily slid into her sloppy playground. After a few pumps from my knees, I realized the angle wasn’t going to work so I repositioned myself, basically laying on top of Shannon, and propping my torso up with my arms. I went back to a fast pace as I drove her into the mattress.

After almost two minutes I could feel an orgasm approaching, which was encouraged by Shannon’s moaning with each thrust. “I’m really close,” was all I said.

“Fuck me! Fuck me hard,” she replied. “Cum! Cum for me.”

I needed to cum as my balls were aching and my arms were starting to feel weak. My balls were bouncing off the mattress as I kept pummeling her backside. And then it hit.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled. “Aaggghhh!”

Instinctively, I pulled out and got to my knees and started beating my meat. The first blast was a long pearl five inch rope that shot up to her right shoulder blade, landing in the shape of a “C” on its side. My second shot was a quarter size blob right on her spine, about midway up.

“Yes! Cum on me, baby! Bust your nut!” Shannon said.

As I finished stroking, there were two small gushers that landed next to each other on her waistline. As I admired my work, I chuckled. More jizz dribbled from my helmet, falling on her ass.

My light laughing continued, “Oh baby, your back is covered. Let me get a washcloth.”

As I returned from the bathroom, Shannon told me, “Take a few pictures. I want to see it. And I want a cute one, with me looking over my shoulder. You can take it from the end of the bed.”

I dug through my backpack and pulled out my phone. I took several pictures of her back from different angles. For her “cute” photo, I moved to the end of the bed and told her to turn around. Shannon looked over her shoulder at my spunk and I took a few more from different heights and angles.

As I was about to clean her back, she stopped me. “Give me a taste,” she said.

I used two fingers and wiped up the two medium blobs and put my fingers to her lips. Shannon sucked the cum off my fingers and then simulated a blowjob on my digits. The washcloth did its job, and her back was free to my warm salty man milk.

We snuggled on the bed for about fifteen minutes. As we spooned, I thought, “Our old quickies didn’t last as long as this post fuck snuggle. This is one of the types of intimacy things I was craving. What a change.”

Shannon got up first and went into the shower as we both were a bit sweaty and to wash any sex smell from our various juices. I know my balls were coated in her love nectar.

Our first night at the resort was fairly low-key. We had dinner in the Fish Market and hung out in the lobby bar for almost an hour, people watching and enjoying one last margarita. Due to our early flight, we were both exhausted and we went to sleep when we returned to the room.

The End – Chapter One

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments