Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Doorbell Rang

"An unexpected massage"

107
31 Comments 31
6.2k Views 6.2k
811 words 811 words

Author's Notes

"Un unexpected orgasm"

I was nervous and excited, I already felt wet. I was waiting for Kabir, a young Indian masseur who had been recommended to me, who was going to give me a Guru Sensitive Massage.

I opened the door and his dark eyes looked at me like a gentle dark lake in the night, her lips smiled sweetly, and I felt a very pleasant peace.

I accompanied him to my room and after taking a shower he came out in his shorts.

He was a very normal Indian, neither thin nor muscular; his sinewy brown body made me even more wet.

I took off my dress. I was not wearing underwear and he continued with his soft Buddha smile that filled the room with calm.

We sat on the bed facing each other, he put my hand on his chest and placed his hand on mine, he put his between my breasts and placed mine on top. We breathed slowly, feeling the soft agitation of the air going in and out. My sex kept getting wet for seconds; It felt very good.

After a few minutes of feeling our breathing, he laid me on the bed horizontally.

Totally naked and lying on my tummy, he caressed my entire body. The ritual was about to start. It marked its beginning, and I wanted it, becoming more and more wet.

He began to massage the soles of my feet. Those angelic movements were running up and down my legs, getting closer to my pussy but without touching it. My sex was already open, wanting to be caressed, but nothing happened and I wanted it more and more.

 

He went to my buttocks and here the intensity of the massage increased, his fingers and knuckles made zigzag circles and stopped near my anus—very close. The towel was already wet from me; it was all sensations, I didn't think, I only felt, his hands, his presence, his being, making me happy.

He moved to massage my back. It was like a soft touch caressing all my muscles and stopping in the areas that had discomfort. He did not speak. We were as one, we just felt; it was medicine for me.

He went up my neck and down my arms, massaging every inch and ending with my fingers.

With a soft voice, he invited me to turn around, and I kind of floated, so I did.

He gently pulled my legs down, placed himself on the other side of the bed, and moved my neck in all directions, relaxing my shoulders with a few small downward movements, the relaxation increasing and my senses following his movements over my delivered body.

MoonMiko1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoonMiko1

He went back to my feet, massaging my toes, my insteps, my ankles; he didn't leave anything out. He went up to my thighs, he massaged everything on them and then he moved on to my adductors finished in my secret place, at its door but without opening it, just coming closer, but not touching it. I wanted to die. My excitement was such that I already wanted it madly, and my moans escaped from my lips.

 

He moved up my stomach with slow but deep movements and suddenly I felt immense pleasure in my nipples, I just felt pleasure ecstasy, I didn't know what was happening and I felt his mouth on them.

My body began to move up and down with pleasure, I was drunk with ecstasy, I could only moan. My body moved alone, without me.

His hand went to my sex. He caressed it, and in a natural way, as if my body invited him, a finger slowly entered inside me, and my body went up and down, moving with his as one. Then suddenly his mouth lowered, and he licked my pussy, kissing it passionately.

A sweet voice asked me, "Do you want more?"

And almost unable to speak, I said, "Yes, please, I want everything."

He got up slowly and caressed me with his hand without losing contact with my skin and put on a condom.

My breathing was accelerated. I was like an animal in heat; nature was present. He placed himself on top of me, slowly introducing his penis. The sensations of pleasure, the explosions of sensations, and extreme ecstasy invaded our bodies, so we came together between moans and hugs.

Then his mouth ran over my body, kissing it slowly, and soft movements began like the ones at the beginning, signalling the end of heaven and the beginning of a good day.

He went back to the bathroom and showered, got dressed, and I walked him to the door. We hugged like two lovers who were separated for a while, and he looked at me with his calm eyes and his Buddha smile.

 

I felt alive. I felt at peace. I felt happy.

Published 
Written by Yym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments