Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment Pt II

"Kyle starts a side hustle with Angela..."

11
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

The next couple of weeks saw Angela settle into her new routine.

She would go to work while Kyle stayed at her apartment. He told her he wasn't going to go to work anymore. She kept him on the payroll, and whenever anyone asked about him, she would say that he was on medical leave. The other maintenance workers were visibly upset by this, as they had no such benefits available to them, but she didn't care. She came home with Kyle's check each Friday as though he was working there full time.

She would come home straight from work, disrobe, and begin to clean and cook for him. She then made her own food after he went to bed.

Sometimes Kyle had a friend over. She still stripped after work and just made sure to serve his friends' food as well. Sometimes she would perform oral sex on them at Kyle's command, usually in return for something like drugs or alcohol. If Kyle was alone he would have her suck his dick or he would fuck her before going to bed, leaving her on the couch. She had told him that she was infertile, which was true, and that he nor his friends had to worry about her getting pregnant which pleased Kyle.

She was having the best sex of her life. She often would cum multiple times, she was just so turned on by serving Kyle.

She had given him her debit card and only spent her own money when paying the bills. That was still her responsibility according to Kyle. He had filled her house with video games, a sound system, and a bunch of other 'toys' that he would otherwise never be able to afford.

Her house was always kept dark and mostly full of smoke. She would get tinges of anger when she would see her houseplants that she used to love withered, but it was quickly replaced with the joy of serving Kyle.

Her place smelled so much like weed that even her work clothes smelled a little of it. Sometimes people would notice and make an offhand comment, but she couldn't do anything about it.

One evening after work Angela came home to find that Kyle wasn't on her couch. She quickly stripped her clothes off and looked around.

The sound of a woman moaning was heard from the bedroom. She began to clean the trash in the apartment and do the dishes while hearing her old bed rocking against the wall. She was happy that Kyle was happy.

Eventually, he exited the room with a woman walking behind him. She was a skinny young woman wearing a dress that made her look like a prostitute, Angela thought.

“Hey baby, this is Candi,” he told her.

Angela made a minimal effort to cover her nakedness in front of the woman who looked her body up and down.

“She's going to help me get a little business started out of this apartment.”

Kyle motioned at Angela to the girl.

“Can we use her?”

“Yeah, for sure,” Candi said.

Angela knew she should feel humiliated standing there nude in front of a strange woman who was commenting on her appearance, but it sounded like the woman was affirming something to Kyle which made her happy.

“Cool, you can show her the ropes?” Kyle responded.

“Yeah, get her an outfit and I'll take her out.”

Kyle had given Angela her debit card back and told her to go buy a 'slutty' dress and a thong. He told her she was going to go work the streets with Candi. Angela found a dark purple, strapless dress, that showed off what little cleavage she had and came down just below her ass.

When she returned back to her apartment, Kyle had her try it on. She was overjoyed at his approval of her choice.

“Come on over and suck my dick,” he told her as he sat back down on the couch.

She rushed over and removed his basketball shorts and began sucking it. She could taste what she assumed was Candi still on him.

“I told Candi you were my slave. She couldn't believe this shit.”

Angela was pleased to hear that he had told Candi that she was his slave.

“I'm going to have her show you how to get paid doing this shit on the weekends when you're not at work.”

“Mm-hmm,” Angela said still sucking on his dick.

“You suck some good dick, I bet you'll make a mint. Here, lick my balls.”

Kyle positioned himself better so she could have access to his sack. She licked it up and down as he jerked off.

“Give me your face.”

She didn't know what he meant until he jumped up and stuck his cock close to her face. She quickly closed her eyes as he squirted cum on her nose.

“Rub that shit on your face. I'm sure it's probably good for your skin, or something. I'm going to bed.”

Angela took both hands and rubbed his cum all over her face.

That night she lay on the couch, a hint of his cum still lingered as she try to sleep. It was getting easier now to sleep nude, without any blankets or pillows to cover her.

That Friday night Angela put on her dress and thong and did her hair and make-up and walked out to meet Candi by the entrance gates of the apartment complex. The neighbors had been giving her dirty looks when they saw her the past couple of weeks. She figured it was due to the noise and smells coming from her place. Now they looked surprised as they saw her walk to the gates. A woman making some snide comment that Angela couldn't really hear. She was humiliated for a moment but then remembered that she belonged to Kyle. They were all jealous and to be pitied because they couldn't be his slave. That was how she was now justifying her actions in front of others, and it seemed to work.

Candi drove them down to Austin St., which had a bad reputation that even Angela knew about. There Candi gave her some hints and then left her standing by a bus stop by herself. She walked up and down the road staying near it for about twenty minutes before a car pulled up and rolled the window down.

Angela looked inside to see a skinny guy who looked about sixty.

“Hi Daddy,” she said as she approached the window.

“Hey baby, how much?”

“Sixty or Eighty, depends on what you want?”

After a quick discussion she got in the car and the man pulled around behind an empty car wash down the road. After stopping he pulled his pants down. He had told her he just wanted her to blow him.

Angela leaned over and began to suck his cock.

“Oh shit, I don't need any condom?” he asked her.

“No, my master told me not to worry about those,” she answered before putting his dick back in her mouth.

IsabellaScot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaScot

He was fairly large, probably the largest she'd ever have but he was extremely hairy and it didn't take long until some of his pubic hair got in her mouth.

About five minutes into it the man began to grunt. He tried to warn her, but Kyle had told her to let her clients cum in her so she figured she should swallow his cum.

“Damn, I ain't seen a whore yet that swallowed my load,” the man told her after.

He drove her back to the bus stop and let her out. There she continued to walk up and down the sidewalk, picking his pubic hair out of her mouth when she could.

She was picked up again by a younger guy, but when she insisted he not wear a condom he dropped her back off. She didn't want to disappoint Kyle and fuck him with one on. Around 3 a.m. Candi arrived and picked her up bringing her back home.

She put the money on the table and went to sleep, telling Kyle everything that had happened that night, happy that he was pleased by her performance.

He had her go out the next night as well. She sucked a couple of guys off. Both were amazed that she swallowed their loads, and fucked one. He was cautious about cumming in her but she begged him too, telling him she was infertile as well.

Kyle gave her Sunday night off, to rest for work the next day. As she began to sleep again she had another migraine. Again she saw the vertical lines appear. She couldn't open her eyes as they made their way up and down her vision until one of them grew brighter and brighter as the pain in her head surged more and more until it vanished taking her headache along with it.

The work week saw them settle back into their routine. As she arrived home midweek though, she walked in to see Kyle had some guests. There were three guys around his age and a girl who looked no older than eighteen. She was sitting on the couch in a small dress. She weighed probably around 90 pounds, Angela thought.

She stood there stripping as they all watched.

“Oh shit!” said one of the men.

They were all stunned by her actions and she was glad that they were able to see that she was a good slave to Kyle.

She cleaned and served them food while they watched TV and smoked.

“Let her eat your pussy,” Kyle finally said to the young girl.

“No way, she's like old and...” the girl's words trailed off awkwardly.

Angela felt ashamed. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was nude in front of all these people, one of whom wasn't allowing her to fulfill Kyle's wish.

He kept on for a couple of more times before the girl agreed. She lifted her skirt up and Angela got down on her hands and knees in front of the girl on the couch.

Her ex-husband had eaten her out a couple of times, so Angela just tried to emulate what her ex did. She had put the fact that it was a woman out of her mind. Normally this would utterly disgust her, but she was happy to make Kyle happy. The men were making lewd comments as she worked her tongue on the girl as best as she could. She got no feedback from her though. She sat there with her eyes closed in silence.

After a while, Kyle had her stop.

“Hey, man, call up Elissa. Let's get a girl-girl show going on here!” Kyle excitedly told one of the men sitting on the chair next to him.

After about thirty minutes her apartment had filled up with some more of Kyle's 'friends'. There were about thirteen guys in all, not counting Elissa.

She was about Kyle's age as well. She had short blonde hair and a slender body. From how Kyle had spoken of her she appeared to be a lesbian.

The group of guys sat around them while Angela and Elissa lay on the floor kissing. They were both nude, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Kyle had told Angela to 'get into it' and so that's what she did, trying to ignore the group of young guys watching her the whole time.

Eventually, Elissa began to finger Angela, which caused her to cum not long after she started. The thought of serving Kyle was too much for her. She returned the favor. It was the first time she had stuck her fingers into another woman's pussy.

They then took turns eating each other out, Elissa starting first and making Angela cum again as she stared at Kyle watching them. The look of enjoyment on his face was enough to overcome the humiliation of what was happening.

As Elissa lay on the floor on her back, Angela was bent over with her ass in the air as she buried her face in Elissa's pussy.

“Eddie, give that big ass a slap,” Kyle instructed one of the men behind her.

The guy slapped her ass, causing it to giggle. The rest of the men made approving comments. Angela began to question what she was doing. She couldn't believe it and quickly suppressed those feelings. They had been coming more and more the last couple of days, but the shame of even questioning Kyle caused her to push them away.

Elissa eventually came. Angela believed that the show was over now. She had begun to get a little annoyed at the group that was in her apartment. Fearing they would have the cops called on them before too long.

“You did good,” Kyle told her after the group had cleared out. Her heart exploded with joy at his comment.

He then fucked her on her old bed before sending her back to the couch to go to sleep.

After work the next day Angela returned home to hear the sounds of a porno blaring from her apartment. Near her door a man stood there smoking, looking annoyed as she walked to the door. When she opened it she glanced back, feeling ashamed at the situation.

“Hey baby, get over here, catch this cum in your mouth!” Kyle yelled as she held the door open staring at her neighbor.

She quickly shut the door and made her way over to him, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue. As the sounds of a woman getting fucked filled her ears, Kyle dumped his load on her tongue, which she quickly swallowed after he had finished.

The screaming of the woman on the TV got louder and louder, it seemed to never quiet down. Angela's head began to pound with pain.

“Turn that down!” Angela screamed as her eyes clenched shut.

The shock of what she had done made her stomach sink. She stared at Kyle, her eyes wide open, she was deathly afraid of what she had done.

Kyle stared back at her, almost equally in fear.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by MCB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors