Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Second in a series of stories about Bob and his world travels."

Bob was footloose in Cordoba, Argentina. It is a beautiful city with many interesting places to visit. The cathedral in the large central piazza is a shining example of Spanish colonial architecture at its best, and it would take him a good while to tire of the many piazzas and historical buildings in the old city.

But he was beginning to get his old, familiar traveller's horn. He had not had a fuck for over a week, which wasn't a particularly lengthy dry period for him when he was on the road, but he had come here from Buenos Aires, where there was no shortage of beautiful chicas to play with. He had averaged at least two girls a week, sometimes three, and these were not professional hookers but enthusiastic amateurs looking to earn a little extra cash.

Memorably, one had been a real ballerina from the State Ballet. He had seen clips of her dancing. She had been a good fuck, although he was slightly disappointed that she was not genuinely double-jointed as many ballet dancers are. He had been looking forward to trying some exciting new positions with her.

Bob had initially harboured hopes that he would have been able to hook up with a student. Cordoba is Argentina's university hub with its many fine universities. He had made contact with a few good possibilities, but none had come through for him yet. Students were his primary source for top-quality pussy. They were young, bright, and invariably short of money and keen to make some by selling their most valuable asset; their cunts.

But it was mid-December, and universities were on Christmas break. So Bob was left with limited options if he was to score. His awful schoolboy Spanish precluded a casual pick-up on the street or in a shopping mall. Most of the hot Spanish senoritas he saw whilst out and about as a tourist were monolingual like him. So, enticing one to his cosy little Airbnb apartment was not an option. So this left him with either escorts hired from one of the handful of Escort Agencies in town or streetwalkers.

Bob's flat was quite close to the Bus Station, and in his occasional walks around the area, he had noticed several girls hanging around the place. Bob thought that they looked unlikely to be there to board one of the many long-distance coaches that regularly departed from the Station. Bob was sure that they were 'on the game'.

Although Bob was reluctant to make a complete fool of himself, his blue balls, resulting from his rampant libido, were the unanimous winner of any contest between it and his vanity.

So that evening, after a simple dinner of wine and empanadas, Bob took himself to the Bus Station to look around. He decided that if he saw anything worth taking the apparent risks that such an endeavour posed, he would throw caution to the wind and go for it. He felt pretty dizzy with excitement, and as was often the case with his risk-taking, he felt elated, fully alive, and ready to seize the moment. Carpe Diem.

As Bob walked down the side of the bus station, he saw two women leaning against a wall and eyeing him closely.

Neither looked particularly attractive, and one was quite old. Bob knew he could not expect to find a hot chica here like those enjoyed in BA, but that wasn't what he wanted. He had in mind to get down and dirty for a rough quickie of maybe ten or fifteen minutes and then bade her leave.

His throat was dry with the adrenaline coursing through him, and so when he hailed the girls, all that came out first was a guttural grunt, which he turned into a cough to hide his embarrassment.

'Hola', he repeated, trying to smile but aware that it probably looked more like a grimace. He was inordinately nervous, even for him. He really must pull himself together. He was making an ass of himself.

The hookers didn't seem to notice and burst out laughing, exchanging words which he missed with his basic Spanish comprehension. They were probably none too complimentary.

He had decided that they were a pair of street whores. The older one was well past her use-by date, and he had already decided that he was far from being so desperate for a shag that he would resort to her. But the other girl looked marginally fuckable.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

However, she was far from being a girl; she appeared to be in her late thirties or early forties. She looked quite the hardened pro, but he was attracted to her for some bizarre reason. She wasn't fat but had a chunky build with average-sized breasts and big hips. Her face was pleasant enough in an indigent, native Argentinian way.

Her name was Orianna. Bob had found this out from the old girl who spoke reasonably good English. Orianna, which he thought was a beautiful name, spoke hardly any English. The translator, Maria, asked him what he was looking for. He told her that he wanted a girl to go back to his nearby apartment for a quick suck and fuck.

Maria understood what he wanted and spoke in rapid-fire Spanish to Orianna, who nodded in agreement. Maria said it would cost $20 and everything had to be covered. Of course, he immediately agreed. Bob wouldn't be stupid enough to contemplate barebacking a street hooker. That would be the height of folly.

They began the short walk back to Bob's apartment, about five minutes away. Bob was pleased that it was no further. Although he didn't particularly suffer from the 'walk of shame' syndrome, the women were so clearly street whores that he could feel eyes upon him and hear tongues wagging.

In Bob's opinion, prostitutes performed an invaluable and essential service within society, and their position and standing within that society should be recognised and maintained instead of being marginalised and reviled, as is often the case.

Bob had wondered why the older woman had accompanied them to his apartment. He assumed it was for safety reasons, and he was correct. Just as he had been wary, so were the two women, and the first thing she did after entering his flat was ring her friend to let her know she was alright.

The next thing was to pay her girl. Nothing would happen until she got her twenty dollars in her hand. Bob had anticipated a hurried 'wham, bam, thank you, Ma'am' kind of fuck, and he was proven right.

Orianna undressed, and, as Bob expected, she had a chunky body with a bit of extra weight on her hips and ass. He tried to interest her in using his dildo/vibrator. Still, she wouldn't let him use it on her, so instead, he went in for a bit of cunt play, which she didn't seem to mind and later joined in by vigorously rubbing her clitoris whilst Bob busied himself, burying his fingers deep in her twat.

There was little obvious reaction as far as Bob could see. She looked detached and bored throughout, and Bob wondered how many men fucked her in a day and how long she had been 'on the game'. Judging by her apparent disinterest, a good few years, he would estimate. The only time that she took any interest was during the latter stages of the finger fuck, as mentioned.

After a few minutes of finger fucking, they moved on to a quick and desultory spot of oral, but Bob thought that a covered blow job was just wrong. Although he was aware of the health priorities, he felt that he would rather skip the fellatio rather than have it done encased in a rubber passion killer.

So it was on to the main course. Orianna lowered herself onto Bob's throbbing cock in the cowgirl position. If his pecker could talk and had hands, it would be rubbing them together, saying:

'Yes, at last. Hurrah. Some cunt for me to dive into. But do I really have to wear this bathing cap?'

Orianna bounced up and down on his lap with gay abandon, and try as Bob might to keep up the rhythm set by her, he was unequal to the task, and so he just concentrated on trying to bottom out in her cunt. But he knew that this would prove to be an impossible task. Orianna's fanny was just too stretched by the hundreds, if not thousands, of penises that had pierced her over the years.

Orianna.must have sensed that he was approaching critical mass, for she went into overdrive, driving her big hips against his knob until he couldn't hold out any longer, and Bob emptied the pent-up contents of his ball sack into the condom. The relief was palpable.

Orianna grinned down at him—another satisfied customer.

She quickly dressed and was gone out the door before he knew it.

Published 
Written by Vivago666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments