Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chastity

"What’s one more secret in a dirty city…"

32
13 Comments 13
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This series contains unrelated short stories for your reading pleasure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All feedback is welcome."

1971, New York City

I scraped the heel of my boot on the concrete, afraid to look at what I’d stepped in on the dimly lit street that smelled of piss and booze. Sounds of grunting came from the shadows and crevices even a cop wouldn’t dare investigate. And especially that night, I kept my head down and walked with purpose, something I’d learned when venturing into the city's seedy underbelly.

West 42nd Street was part of my beat, and I didn’t want to be recognized. Truthfully, I shouldn’t have been there, but my cock was leading me. We’d had a station full of hookers that night; their made-up faces and tits on display were designed to make men horny. If you're around this shit long enough, it's bound to affect you. Bound to. 

It was easy to spot her — the hooker I was looking for. Even with her upper body stuck through a potential trick’s car window, I’d recognized her ass cheeks hanging below the white leather mini skirt she always wore.

Helluva lot worse things on the streets than hookers, I thought to myself as I reached down, grabbed a used heroin needle, and tossed it in the trash. Times were tough. Why shouldn't people receive a little joy, and the dolls get a little money in their pocketbooks? Thanks to a big drug bust, I had a nice stash of bills myself. I rewarded myself for my hard work by pocketing some of the cash lying around. The dealers didn’t need it — not where they were going. 

I walked up beside her, stuck my head in the window, and said, “This one’s taken tonight,” and pulled her away before the driver could respond. 

“Hey!” She jerked her arm away from me, then turned and calmed down, seeing it was me. 

“Well, hello, officer,” she purred. “Was he an undercover or something? You protecting me?”

I touched the bare skin on her lower back and steered her back against the wall. “I’m Ed tonight, doll. Just Ed.”

She smiled and fingered the collar of my leather jacket with her ridiculously long red-painted fingernails. “Well, Eddie, what do you want me to tell Carlos? Any girls in trouble?”

“No, nothing like that. Terri was picked up tonight, but I cut her loose.”

I admit I used to have a few misgivings about being a cop on the take, protecting pimps and prostitutes. But I have Alice and the kids to take care of, and cops weren't meant to have families, not on my piss-poor salary. So what was I supposed to do, turn down easy money?

“So, why you here, sugar?”

I tucked a stray blond curl behind her ear. “Well, I thought maybe we could talk.”

Her voice pitched. “Isn’t this a nice surprise? You haven’t come around wanting to talk to me before.” She looked up and down the street. “I don’t see your police car.”

“I parked it about six blocks away. Maybe we could find somewhere a little more comfortable for a longer talk.”

“Sure, sugar. Follow me. My place is just a couple blocks away.”

———-

Before I stepped inside her apartment, I’d expected the worst, but she’d tried hard to fix up her place and make you forget she lived in a one-room dump. Marilyn Monroe was obviously her idol with Some Like It Hot, The Seven Year Itch, and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes movie posters covering the cracks in the walls. But Breakfast at Tiffany’s was the one that caught my eye. Now, Audrey Hepburn… she was a classy broad, and the likes of her would never be caught dead in this part of the city. 

Chastity had the lampshades covered with scarves, dimming the light and setting a romantic scene in her own way. I took a good long look at her, and in lower light, and if I could get a few shots of whisky in me, I might say she resembled Marilyn. She had pin-up brows, a sexy heart-shaped face, and red lips that you wouldn’t mind staining your dick. 

“What did you want to talk about first," she purred, interrupting my thoughts as her fingers worked on my belt.

Sirens sounded outside her window and made me nervous, so I covered her fingers with mine. “Maybe I better have a drink first. Got any whisky?" 

“Sure I do.” She walked a few feet to her kitchen and returned with a bottle and two shot glasses. I sat in a wobbly chair at the small round table and downed two shots in a row.

She sat down in the chair opposite me, lips upturning in a knowing smile. “First time with a gal like me?”

I relaxed back in my chair and answered her question with a question of my own. “How’d you get the name Chastity?”

Unexpectedly, she threw her head back and laughed, but it was a laugh tinged with venom. “You mean because I’m a whore?” She looked away when she talked, and her fingers trembled while taking another puff of her cigarette. “Well, Mama named me, hoping the name would lead me to live a righteous life.” She turned to face me with cold eyes before continuing. “It didn’t.” 

“Well, this,” I gestured around her apartment, “doesn’t have to be forever, right?” 

She leaned toward me and whispered as if she was sharing some sort of big secret. “I’m saving money and going to move to Hollywood and be a big star one day. Everyone’ll see.” She pointed to Marilyn, “She came from nothing too, and look where she ended up.”

I don’t know what was sadder to me, the girls having big dreams that’d never come true or the girl who had no dreams at all. I decided to see how much thought she’d put into her dream. “Have you acted before?”

For some reason, that question offended her, and she alternated between her whisky-filled glass and her cigarette before she answered in a pissy tone. “Honey, I act every night, becoming whoever my customers want me to be. You know, one guy told me to put him across my knees and spank him, scolding him like his mother, before we fucked. Can you believe that?” Then, she smiled as though suddenly proud of herself. “And I did it too. Made good money that night.”

She’d grown tired of talking when she toed my crotch underneath the table. “The question is, Eddie, who do you want me to be tonight?" 

I knew the answer. “I want you to be the doll that makes me forget.”

“Forget what, hun?”

“Damn near everything.”

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

She rose from her seat and walked over, then straddled my lap and ground her pussy just right against my dick to get me stiff. I looked into her thickly-lashed blue eyes and believed that maybe she could make me forget. I pulled her hair back and kissed her neck a few times. She liked that and humped my cock more while I slid her straps off her shoulders and yanked her top beneath her tits. While I played with her, perfume hit my nostrils, not the cheap stuff either; she’d spent money on the good stuff, good enough to make her tricks forget they were with a whore in a sleazy apartment. I buried my face between her tits and shook my head from side to side, vibrating my lips against her sensitive skin. 

“That tickles, Eddie!” she giggled, then lifted my face for our first kiss. 

I hadn’t thought I’d kiss her, so it was unexpected. It had me wondering how many of her tricks she kissed. Maybe I was special.

Chastity confirmed my belief she was a  romantic, slowly moving her lips against mine, pressing hard. I put a hand behind her head, tangling my fingers in her hair, and her soft moans told me she liked that. It had been a while since my wife kissed me passionately, bringing back some memories of better times.

She broke our kiss and reached down to grab a hold of my dick she’d been humping. 

“Goodness, you’ve got quite a bit to offer a girl, hun, you know that?”

Before I could answer, she’d slid down to her knees and had my dick out of my pants. I watched her stroke me, chattering about how thick I was.

“Oh my, I better see if this big cock fits my mouth first. Is that okay with you, Eddie?”

At that point, she looked up at me, then pursed her red-painted lips and kissed the tip. Never once did she break eye contact. 

“Such a big cock, Eddie. I swear you’ve got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.” 

She fed me line after line in her best Marilyn Monroe voice. Maybe she’d be a good actress after all.

By then, I didn’t care if she was lying to me. I wanted her to suck my dick, and she made me wait, stroking me a few more times before swallowing me like the pro she was. 

My eyes closed as her mouth sucked me. In and out, she worked my dick. Her tongue swirled around my shaft before pulling me out and sucking the head a little before swallowing me again. When she mashed her nose against my pubic hair, I knew I was in trouble. Her tight throat constricted around my dick, and I almost spurted immediately. It took everything in me to hold back. Her eyes watered, and I pushed back on her shoulders to get my cock out of her mouth. 

“Doll, that was real good, but I want to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours.”

She rose, took my hands, and led us to her bed, then playfully pushed me down onto my back. 

I interlocked my fingers behind my head and watched her undress. She made quite a show of it, seductively tugging her top down the rest of the way. Then she turned her back to me, unzipped her mini skirt, and bent over to slide it down her legs. Damn, she had a gorgeous ass. Not too wide or flat. I hated a flat ass. Hers was the kind of ass you could hold onto while fucking her. She slid her black lace panties down, then separated her cheeks with her long nails, flashing her pussy. 

When she turned around, my eyes shot to her crotch. I’d figured she wasn’t a natural blonde, but her jet-black furry mound confirmed my suspicions. 

She climbed onto the bed, grabbed hold of my dick, and then waved it back and forth. “I’m gonna have me a ride on this big cock of yours, and you’ll forget all about what’s waiting for you outside this room.”

I’d had a long day, and if she wanted to do the work, I’d let her. 

She straddled and teased me, patting my dick, pretending to be worried again about it fitting inside her. I held it up for her while she braced her hands on my chest, slowly lowering her pussy to my dick. She dropped down once I got the tip in, taking me deep. Her head fell back, and her nails dug close to my nipples.

“Oh, Eddie, honey, you feel real good inside me. Real good.”

I held her hips as they rolled around in circles with my dick in deep. She leaned forward, rubbing her clit on my belly before bobbing up and down a few times. Her big tits bouncing were a sight to see. I stretched my neck toward them, and she leaned in to let me suck a nipple for a minute. 

Her shapely lips puckered as she rode me hard, and her hands played with her plump tits. I dug my fingers in her hips and bucked my ass off the bed to fuck her harder. My grunts and her moans almost drown out the squeaky bed springs. I got even hornier listening to the springs and wondered if some horny neighbor was lying in his bed beating off, listening to our fucking. 

“Feel good, hun?” she panted.

“Oh yeah, babe, real good.” We locked eyes, and she smiled at me in a way that did make me forget everything but her.

Then, she rose off my dick, clenching her pussy and stretching my dickskin before plunging back down again. God, she knew how to work me, but I needed it fast and hard, so I held her waist, clenched my ass cheeks, and bucked my hips furiously fucking until sweat poured down my face.

“I’m cumming,” she yelled, dropping her head back. 

My balls tightened, and as soon as her pussy spasmed, I erupted inside her. Wave after wave hit me, and I knew I’d filled her with a lot of cum. She rose, and my deflating dick slid out of her, then she stretched out on top of me. Sweat covered my body, but she didn’t seem to care. I guess she’d had her share of perspiring men in her bed. 

I ran my fingers through her blonde curls and admitted I had a particular fondness for her. I did hope she made it out of this hell hole someday.

She was on the clock, so she didn’t lounge too long before getting up and dressing. I took the hint, dressed, tossed a nice tip on the bed, kissed her goodbye, and walked out the door.

“Come see me again, Eddie,” she called after me.

I didn’t look back but kept my head tucked down, and my jacket collar pulled around my face until I was outside the building. I’d taken a considerable risk coming there with the new chief promising to clean up the smut on that part of town. I had time to think on the long walk back to my car. I tried to tell myself I wouldn't see Chastity again, but I knew it was a goddamn lie. After all, what was one more dirty little secret in this town?

Published 
Written by PurdyPeaches
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments