Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighborhood Whore

"A woman takes on the men in her neighborhood for money and realizes just how much she loves being a whore."

140
36 Comments 36
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

One summer night, hubby and I sat on the deck with our neighbors, Joan and Clearance, having a few drinks. It was a beautiful evening as we enjoyed spending the night together as we often have.

Joan and Clearance have been our neighbors for about three years now. Joan is a Civil Rights lawyer, and Clearance is a social worker. I always felt Joan married Clearance because it was a good career move for a white civil rights attorney to be married to an African American. In her eyes, it made her look like she knew their battles. However, they never seemed to be a great match in my eyes.

We always enjoyed each other's company, and tonight was no different. We laughed and enjoyed the evening until Joan announced that she had to get to bed since she had court early in the morning. At the same time, my husband Tom also said he had to turn in since he had an early morning.

Clearance and I tried to get them to stay a little longer since it was such a beautiful night. However, they both declined, saying it was getting too late and they needed to be fresh for the morning. But Joan and Tom encouraged Clearance and me to remain on the deck and enjoy the night.

The night continued, as did the drinks. We felt pretty drunk, and our conversations covered many different topics. Since I have always been a big flirt, it was not surprising that our conversation, as usual, turned to a sexual nature.

I do not remember exactly how it started, but I was teasing Clearance about not getting anything tonight since Joan left for bed so early. He quickly pointed out that I had been in the same boat since Tom retired early. However, he wasn't ready for my response when I looked him in the eyes and said, "Oh, I can fix that quick. My mouth has woken him and had him ready to go, before."

Clearance had a look of shock and disbelief at what I blurted out. Finally, Clearance mumbled, "Lucky bastard."

I wasn't going to let it go. "Oh, come on, I bet Joan keeps you very happy with her mouth."

With a look of sadness, he looked to the ground and replied, "I wish. I'd pay fifty dollars for a blow job. If they will blow me to the finish."

He was embarrassed once he realized what he had blurted out. I tried to lighten the mood by making a joke and responded, "Fifty bucks, now that's a deal."

Clearance reached into his pocket and brought out his money clip. He took fifty bucks out of the roll and placed it on the small table. I sat there still for a minute or two. Clearance figured he finally shut me up and embarrassed me. 

I stood up and walked over to him. He stared at me, thinking I would go so far and back out. Instead, I took a cushion from one of the chairs and dropped it on the deck in front of him. Clearance had a smirk on his face. I think he still thought I was a big tease and would stop.

He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts, my hands went to the waist, and I pulled the front down, exposing his cock. I was pretty pleased to see his big, black cock pop out. I took hold of his semi-hard cock and started caressing it. I looked into his eyes, "Are you sure you want to spend that money?"

Clarence's eyes were wide open, and he couldn't say a word. He just nodded his head yes. I continued to caress his dick and rub it on my face. My tongue would dart out and lick his shaft from time to time. Finally, I said with a smile. I love a big black cock in my mouth so I can suck on it. I leaned into him, wrapped my lips around his thick cock, and slowly took him in my mouth. I used my tongue and licked it around his tip before removing my mouth from his cock.

"Is that what you want, baby?"

He moaned, "Yes, oh, God, yes. Suck it, baby, that feels so good."

'Tell me. Joan doesn't suck your cock for you?"

"No, she might put it in her mouth for a short time, but you can't say she gives me a blow job."

I went on to tell Clarence how I love to suck cock, huge, thick ones like his. I told him I couldn't wait for him to fill my mouth with his hot, thick, creamy cum so I could swallow all of him. I decided to make it dirty for him by talking like a naughty slut.

As I took Clarence's cock between my lips and deep into my mouth, I thought how surprised I was to hear Joan would not suck dick. She is a very sexy woman, and I would have always thought she would be wild in the bedroom.

My mind returned to the task at hand as Clearance's dick opened up my throat as I took him to the base. He was moaning louder as I used my tongue and lips to give him as much pleasure as possible. He would remember this blow job for the rest of his life. I wanted to make sure of that.

My eyes locked on his as I sucked him faster, my head bobbing up and down on him. His moans became louder, and I could see he was close. I tightened my lips around his cock and sucked faster. His body tensed as I felt jet after jet of his hot cum fill my mouth. I tightened my lips tighter, ensuring I got every drop of it.

Once I made sure every last drop of his cum was milked from him, I let his dick drop from my mouth. I looked up at Clearance, showing him my mouth full of his cum before I closed my mouth and swallowed the huge load he deposited in my mouth.

Clearance looked down at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen on a man. But, then, he whispered out, "Worth every penny."

I stood up, took the fifty bucks off the table sucked down the rest of my drink. I kissed Clarence on the cheek, gently touched his face, and, with a smile, I whispered back, "Glad you enjoyed it." I turned and headed home. I turned around as I walked through my yard and saw Clearance staring at me, and he still had that enormous smile on his face.

I kept thinking of this incident for the next few days, and I must admit it turned me on every time I thought of it. I love how dirty I felt knowing I sucked a cock and got paid for it. In addition, I was in a constant state of horniness, which resulted in masturbation many times throughout the day.

A few days later, I was in my house doing some house cleaning. I had on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I didn't have a bra since I was home, and no one would be around. It was late morning, and the doorbell rang. I looked out the window and saw Clearance standing at the door.

I didn't know what to expect since I had had no contact with him since that night on his deck. I opened the door, smiled at him, and said hello. Clearance looked nervous, but when I opened the door, his eyes locked on my nipples that were poking through my tank top.

Clearance never looked up in my eyes. Instead, Clarence just held a fifty-dollar bill in front of him and asked, "You looking to make some more money today?"

I smiled and stood beside him as I held the door open and invited him in. He followed me to the living room and stood beside the couch.

"Being a return customer, you must have enjoyed my cock sucking skills," I said with a smile.

Still staring at my tits, Clarence nodded his head yes as he muttered, "I loved them. You do know how to suck a cock and please a man."

I stepped closer to Clarence and placed my hand on his chest. "Looks like you can't get enough of my tits either."

Clarence realized that he had fixated on my chest and looked into my eyes for the first time.

"Oh, sorry," he embarrassedly said.

I smiled at him and told him it was okay as I lifted my tank top over my head, exposing my tits. Clarence's eyes widened. I reached and caressed his growing cock through his shorts. "You like my tits?" I asked.

As I started undoing his shorts and pushing them down, Clarence could only respond, "Very much so; your tits are amazing."

Before I went back to grab his cock, I lifted his shirt over his head and then pushed him down to sit on the couch. Standing before him, I undid my shorts and pushed them to the floor. Standing there totally naked before him, he looked up and down my body. I leaned over and grabbed his cock. I spit on his cock to lube it up some as my hand stroked him.

I knelt between Clarence's legs, leaned in, and kissed the tip of his cock. Then, sliding up, I whispered in his ear, "You know I love sucking your big, black cock, don't you?"

He didn't say a word. Instead, he just nodded his head yes. "You wish Joan were a cock sucker like I am, don't you?"

"Yes, Yes, Oh, God, yes I do."

"I know you do, baby, but don't worry, I'll suck you like you need to. You know I am a cock sucking whore."

I knelt between his legs, wrapped my lips around his cock, and took him into my mouth. As his dick slid between my lips, Clarence moaned loudly. My hand caressed his balls as I took his cock to the base. My mouth moved up and off his cock. Then, looking up into his eyes, I asked him," MMM, these balls are full of cum, is that for me, baby?"

"Yes, it is all for you."

Smiling as I looked into his eye, I said, "I'm going to suck every last drop of your cum, baby. I want it all."

Taking hold of his cock I placed it between my tits and squeezed them around him. I moved up and down, his dick sliding between them. "Oh, I love a big dick between my tits. Do you like that baby? I bet it feels so good." Between my comments, my tongue would lick the tip of his cock as it slid up to my mouth.

"Oh God, yes, that feels so fucking good."

Taking Clarence's cock back in my mouth, I worked my lips up and down his big thick dick. My head bobbed quickly up and down on him as I aggressively sucked his dick. Clarence's moans became louder. I could sense he was getting close.

I sucked faster, tightening my lips tighter around his cock. My hands squeezed his balls as I sucked him. Finally, his legs started shaking as he screamed, "I'm Cuuumminng!"

I felt his hips push up as jet after jet of his hot cum filled my mouth. Once again, I sucked and milked his cock until the last drops filled my mouth. Then, like a good whore I looked up at Clarence and opened my mouth, showing him the huge load he had just given me before I closed my mouth and swallowed it all.

Clarence recouped and got dressed. I stayed naked and walked him to the door that way. Standing at the door, I stood on my tip-toes, kissed him on his cheek, and asked him with a chuckle, "Thank you for your patronage. I hope you were a satisfied customer. Please come back again."

He took my words to heart as he would pop over every few days to get his dick drained, and I was happy to accommodate him since I loved sucking cock and the extra money I was getting.

Then one day, Clarence told me I should branch out to other neighbors. I thought he was joking at first, but then he told me how other neighbors have commented about me and questioned him about our newfound closeness.

"What do you mean have made comments?" I asked

He filled me in that for years, many neighbors would comment on my looks and how they would love to get in my pants. He thought that since he was willing to pay, he would bet that others would as well if they knew of my services.

That day as I sucked Clarence's dick, I was focused on what he had just told me. I was not as verbal as I was in past blow jobs. After Clarence shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed all of him as usual, I asked him, "do you think others might be interested and will keep their mouths shut about it?"

Clarence told me that he does believe others would want my services, and yes, they would keep their mouths shut because they wouldn't want to lose a good thing.

I cannot lie; the idea of being a slut to many others got me very excited. As I walked, Clarence to the door said my usual goodbyes and hoped he liked his service. Then I found myself telling him to tell others about it all. He assured me he would tell them about its secrecy in no uncertain terms.

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

The next day I was out for my run when a pick-up truck pulled up next to me. The window went down, and it was one of my neighbors. James, James is a man in his early fifties, a bit overweight but is a sweet guy.

"Hi Donna, need a ride?"

"No thanks, I am on the last leg of this run."

"Well, I thought you might want a ride. It could be worth fifty bucks."

I stopped and turned to his truck and asked him," Just what will have to be done for these fifty bucks?"

"I would like the same treatment Clarence gets," he said with embarrassment.

Learning from my experiences with Clarence, I noticed that the dirtier I talk, the quicker they cum. So, as I got into his truck, I started. "No one sucks your dick at home, sweetie?"

Still embarrassed, he softly replied, "No, no, she doesn't."

I reached over and caressed his cock through his pants, "Oh, that's okay, sweetie, I can take care of that for you. You'll love it when I wrap my lips around that cock and suck you dry." His cock grew rock hard when he heard me tell him that.

"I know a quiet place," he told me as he drove away. My hand continued to caress him through his shorts. Finally, James turned off onto a secluded dirt road about a mile from our houses.

As he parked, I started to undo his pants and pushed them down enough for his cock to pop out. I stroked him, so he got even harder. My hand moved to his balls. Caressing them, I whispered in his ear," Oh yes, I can feel your balls full of cum. Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of that. I'll suck every last drop of hot cum out of you. I can't wait until you fill my slut mouth with your love juice."

I leaned down and wrapped my lips around his cock. His moan was so loud I thought he chased any wildlife away for a half-mile. I admit I felt a little guilty taking his fifty bucks since he did not last long before filling my mouth with his load. But, as I have done with Clarence, I milked James's cock and ensured I got every last drop before showing him the cum he shot in my mouth.

As the weeks went on, more and more of the neighbors approached me. So naturally, I took on all inquiries, sometimes taking a few different ones daily. They would come to me and hook up in many other places. Their cars, houses, and neighborhood private spots. Hell, once I was on my knees sucking Clarence's cock while in his bathroom. He and his wife were hosting a BBQ for the neighborhood, and his wife was with all the other neighbors, including my husband, at the pool just outside the window.

One day while with Sean, another neighbor, he asked if I was open to other things. I asked him what did he mean by that. Sean went on to tell me how he would love to fuck me and have me follow his commands. Would I be open to such a service? I smiled and told him everything has a price. I never thought about prices for any other services, but when he asked me how much for that, I found myself yelling out two hundred dollars.

Without hesitation, he responded, "I'll give you five hundred if I can fuck you bareback, and you also do as I command you." Sean was a correction officer at the prison. He commanded a sense of authority.

I looked at him with a smile. We discussed what he meant by that and what the guidelines would be. Finally, we agreed, and I yelled out, "Deal."

He told me to be at his place tonight at seven o'clock. His wife would be at a meeting late, and we would not be interrupted. So I showed up at Sean's house precisely at seven. I wore a short black low-cut dress. My nipples were visible, making it obvious I was not wearing a bra. My black thigh-high boots highlighted my legs and accentuated my tight rounded ass.

I rang the doorbell. Sean answered the door and looked me up and down. Then, with a blank stern look, he told me, "I like what I see, slut."

He walked me into his living room, where he sat on his recliner. He looked at me and sternly said, "turn around, whore."

I slowly circled and felt like a piece of meat as Sean inspected me. Then, finally, it dawned on me that I was just a piece of meat that Sean would use for his enjoyment. Oddly enough, that thought turned me on.

As Sean stared at me again, he sternly gave me a command. "Take your dress off, slut!"

I slowly hiked my dress up over my head, and I removed it as ordered. I threw it to the floor as I stood there with my tits and waxed cunt exposed to Sean. "You get a lot of attention from those tits, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Sir, I do."

"You do like that attention, don't you, whore?"

"I do, sir. I love when people stare at my tits. It turns me on."

"I can see why, slut. Those tits are pretty magnificent. Pinch your nipples, slut”

I stood before Sean, pinching my nipples, both growing as I continued to squeeze. "Caress them for me now, whore."

He sat in his recliner smiling as he quietly watched me rub and caress my tits. Having Sean watch me squeeze and rub my tits for him was a turn-on. I could also see him getting turned on as I saw the bulge growing in his pants.

"Turn for me, whore!"

I slowly turned around once again, showing him what he was buying. Then, as I was facing away for him, he commanded me to bend over, spreading my legs to show him my ass and cunt from behind.

I watched him as I looked through my legs and bent over. Then, finally, he stood out of his chair and walked toward me. I then felt a sting on my ass as he slapped me hard. "MMM, a nice tight ass. Has that been fucked before, slut?"

"Yes, it has," I answered.

Another loud spank. "You are to refer to me as Daddy, Sir, or Master, slut. do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am sorry. Please forgive me."

Another hard spank, "Don't let it happen again, slut!"

He commanded me to kneel before him. As I did, I watched as he undid his pants and removed his cock. "We all know you're a good cock sucker. Now suck me, bitch."

I opened my mouth and wrapped my red glassy lips around his cock, and took him deep into my mouth. I knelt, looking up at him as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth. His hands grabbed both sides of my head as he started to fuck my mouth. His moans became louder, and he thrust faster. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I thought to myself, this night will be quick if he cums that quick.

I no sooner thought that when I felt Sean thrust hard into my mouth and keep his dick in me as I felt stream after stream of his creamy cum fill my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every last drop that he pumped into me.

I was surprised to see Sean still hard after pulling his cock from my mouth. I stayed on my knees, waiting to follow my next command. It came when I heard Sean tell me to get off my knees. I stood and followed him to the back of the couch. He told me to place my hands on the sofa, not remove them, and asked if I understood.

I replied, "Yes, Daddy."

Sean knelt behind me, spreading my pussy open and then feeling his tongue lick up my slit. I moaned as I felt his tongue. Then, his tongue flickering over my clit made me moan as I started pushing back into his tongue. Finally, he removed his tongue from my pussy and licked up my backside. I felt his tongue circle my asshole, which made me moan even louder. I do love having my asshole licked, but it is something not all would do. I was driven wild as Sean licked mine.

I was so wet and hot that I felt like I was going to explode. Sean stood behind me, pushing his dick hard and fast into my damp pussy. He drove it deep, "This is what you want, don't you, you slut?"

"Oh, Yes, Daddy, yes, I want it. I want you deep in my cunt. It feels so good."

His hard, deep thrust pushed me hard into the sofa, making me steady myself with my arms so I wouldn't get forced over it. Sean tightened his hands around my hips and pounded me hard and deep. My breathing became heavier, and my moans were louder.

"Oh, yes, Daddy, yes, fuck me. Give it all to me; fuck me like a dirty whore”

Sean drove harder and faster. My body started to shake. Finally, I screamed, "Oh, yes, Daddy, yes, I am going to cum, may I?"

"Yes, you fucking slut. Cum on my cock; do it, NOW!"

I screamed as I exploded, cumming all over Sean's cock. He pounded hard and deep as I rode through my orgasm. Then, as my body relaxed, Sean told me, "Back on your knees, BITCH!"

I dropped to my knees. Sean stepped into me, "Look at the mess you made, slut. Clean it off."

I opened my mouth and took Sean's sloppy dick into my mouth, where I licked and sucked it clean.

Sean pulled his cock from my mouth and told me to get my hands back on the sofa. I took my position, and he stepped behind me. I felt his hard wet cock slide to my ass. Sean spread my cheeks and placed the tip of his cock against my hole.

He slowly pushed into me as his cock opened my ass and slipped in slowly. Sean's hands held my hips tightly as he pushed more into me. After I relaxed, Sean's hands tightened even more on my hips and thrust his cock into me.

He kept his cock buried in my ass, keeping it all in me. Then, Sean reached around with his right hand and rubbed my clit. His finger rubbed it in a circular motion, making me move into his fingers, which had me lightly moving his cock in and out of me.

Sean took two fingers and thrust them into my soaking wet pussy. As he did that, he started pushing his cock in and out of my ass. Sean drove his cock in me. It made his fingers go deeper into my cunt. Hard, deep thrusts into my ass, so hard it almost sent me over the sofa.

Sean's pace picked up, and I could sense he was getting close. He pulled his cock out of my ass and his fingers from my cunt. Then, he sent his dick deep into my pussy with one hard thrust. His wet, sloppy fingers went to my mouth. I knew what I had to do. I opened my mouth and sucked his fingers, tasting my cunt juices. Sean pounded harder and deeper into my soaking wet cunt.

My moans turned to screams as he fucked me deep and hard. My breathing became heavier, and my body tensed as I screamed, "I'm cumming!" That drove Sean over the edge as he thrust hard into me. I felt his dick throbbing as he shot rope after rope of his hot creamy cum into my cunt.

My arms and legs felt weak as I tried to recover from a wild orgasm. Finally, Sean pulled his dick out of my wet cunt and stood behind me. He didn't say a word, but I knew what I was to do. I dropped to my knees again and took his cock in my mouth to lick and suck it clean. I tasted Sean's cum mixed with mine and my ass still on his cock.

Sean looked down at me and said, "You are one wild whore bitch."

Once I made sure I got his dick cleaned, I removed my mouth and stood in front of Sean.

"Get dressed," Sean then walked into the other room.

I was finishing dressing when he walked back and handed me an envelope.

I was very close to handing Sean back the envelope and telling him it was a freebee since I was so well fucked and loved it all, but I decided to keep it. So I kissed Sean on the cheek and gave my regular statement before leaving: "Hope you're a satisfied customer."

Sean responded, "Oh, most definitely. I hope we can do it again."

I just smiled as I walked out of the door and headed home. Looking back at the night, I couldn't believe how turned-on I was to be the naughty, submissive slut. I have a new role in adding to my bedroom persona.

I became even busier after that night as I expanded my services greatly. But that is a whole other story.

Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments