Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome back! I really appreciate you taking the time to read through this story. If this isn't making a lot of sense, try going back to chapter 1 to catch up on who all the characters are. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading!"

Thursday...  

Reality started to seep back into Ragden’s awareness. He took a deep breath and his nostrils filled with the scent of Emily. He smiled, remembering the activities of the night before. He felt her gently resting against him, and he felt so warm, happy, and content. He opened his eyes and lifted his head to look around the room. The window was raised a little higher, and the bed felt more occupied. He shifted slightly and noticed a pair of foxes curled up against his back. Just past that, two rabbits lay next to each other against the backs of his thighs. A pair of raccoons just past them. Along Emily’s back was a pair of small cats and two small birds. Just past them were a pair of groundhogs followed by a pair of skunks. Ragden took a deep breath, feeling them all around them, at peace, resting, and wondered at it. Their presence was soothing and peaceful. He reached out and gently placed a hand on one of the fox’s heads. It opened its eyes and looked at him. It sniffed his hand, then gently rubbed his hand with its head. He scratched behind it’s ears, and it looked at him peacefully. As he pulled his arm back under the covers and snuggled up against Emily, the fox rested its head on its mate and snuggled itself back to rest. Ragden felt his cock still within Emily and smiled. Having Emily pulled against him felt so natural, so peaceful, and so exquisitely sensual. His cock throbbed gently, as he snuggled against Emily, pulling her gently against him.  

Emily felt Ragden lift his head. She felt his cock still buried deep within her, filling her. She smiled as her body started to twitch and writhe with pleasure.  

“Mm... Ragden,” she whispered.  

Ragden kissed her neck softly, “I’m sorry, did I wake you?”  

Emily shook her head slightly as she felt his lips on her neck. She felt her pleasure starting to build once again. Her heart rate was speeding up. She felt her pussy grip and clench around his throbbing member inside her. She looked around at the peaceful scene around her as her body started to respond to the incredible sensations still coursing through her very soul.  

“No, Ragden,” she whispered.  

"Did you sleep well?"   

He whispered against her skin as he gently rolled his hips against her. His cock throbbed into its full size within her. He moaned softly against her as he felt her body respond to his. His heart rate sped up to match hers. Emily sighed as she felt Ragden’s hips rolling against her. She felt the sensation of his cock throbbing within her, filling her with pleasure. Her heart rate sped up as she felt her body responding. Her pussy gripped and clenched around him. Her juices started to flow. She quivered and shuddered with pleasure.  

“Yes, Ragden, I slept incredibly well,” she whispered.  

As Ragden rolled his hips against Emily, he could feel the animals starting to stir around them. Each stood and stretched. The fox came over and licked his shoulder, nuzzled him, and then lightly jumped over and out the window. His mate did the same. Ragden stopped moving and lay still. Wrapped around Emily as each animal got up, walked over, offered its thanks, and then left out the window.  

“That was.... different,” he said as the last of the animals left. Then he turned his attention back to Emily and kissed her softly on the neck, shoulder, and earlobe. He slid his throbbing cock deeper, then back out, and then against her cervix in a gentle caress.  

"Mm... yes, it was incredibly different," she whispered.  

"Do you mind," Ragden whispered as he sat up and pushed the blankets off their bodies. His groin pushed firmly against hers. His cock pushed against her cervix. “If we change position? I loved being at your back all night, but now I’d like to easily look into your beautiful face.”  

She nodded softly, as she felt his cock slide into her cervix. The pleasure built within her. The urge to release that pleasure built steadily, “Of course, Ragden.”  

He gently grasped her left leg and lifted it against his chest. He kissed the back of her knee and her calf as he slid his left knee under her right leg, and then laid her leg back down over his right knee. Sitting on his heels, between her legs, he gazed down at her spread pussy. His groin pushed firmly against it; his throbbing cock pushed deep into her. He leaned forward and planted his hands on the mattress on either side of her waist. He kissed each breast, gently suckling her nipples. Then he kissed her throat and chin. Then he kissed her lips tenderly as he looked into her eyes and winked. Emily sighed softly, letting the sensations wash over her.  

Ragden leaned forward and lowered his body against hers, his chest against her breasts. Her firm nipples pressed against him, his groin against hers. He slid his hands up her back and curled around her shoulders. He held her against him as he kissed her more passionately. His tongue parted her lips and danced with hers. The sweet flavor of her almost overwhelmed him.  

“Ragden... oh, God... please,” Emily moaned softly against his lips.  

He gently rolled his hips away from hers, slid partially out, then gently slid back into her until his cock caressed her cervix again. He kissed her lips, her chin, her throat. He savored the taste of her sweat and her skin. He slid his hands to her sides. Felt the swell of her breasts, the softness of her abdomen, the swell of her ass and hips.  

Emily moaned as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her. She could feel the sensation of him rolling away and then gently thrusting back into her. She felt the pressure building up within her, as she felt the pleasure growing stronger with each passing moment. She felt the caress of his hands and the urge to release the pressure building and building within her.  

“Please, Ragden... Fuck me harder.”  

He stopped for a moment, shocked by her sudden request. Then he slid more rapidly inside her. Quickly finding a rhythm to match her frantic heartbeats. His heart skipped a beat, trying to match hers. His breathing sped up to match the frantic pace she set. Emily felt his cock sliding into her. She felt the sensation of his heart as it raced along with her own. The pleasure continued to build within her, as the intensity of his thrusts increased. The force of his strokes. The pressure was still building within her, building, building.  

“Fuck me harder, Ragden!”  

Feeling her accelerating heart beating against his, Ragden pushed his hands deep into the mattress. He lifted his chest off hers. Ground his hips against hers. Pushed his cock deep into her. Then, from the new leveraged position, he leaned down and kissed her as he slid his cock in and out more forcibly. Harder. He drove into her. Now free, her breasts rocked with each massive thrust.  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock as it drove into her. She felt the intensity of his movements. The pleasure and pressure built up within her. The force of his strokes, the heat, and the wetness between her legs. The pressure started to overwhelm her. She could feel her orgasm building up with her, and the urge to release it.  

"Ragden... Oh, God. FUCK ME HARDER!"  

As he felt his orgasm building with hers, he increased the pace to a fevered intensity. He felt her pulse against his cock. Her heart hammered like a wild animal. The energy of her impending orgasm was a palpable thing. His body responded in kind. His heart raced with hers. His breath became ragged as he slid in and out of her faster. Pushed forcefully against her cervix. Her body rocked with each massive thrust. His hips bounced off her thighs, the whole bed rocked with their motion.  

Emily felt each massive thrust. Each added to the pressure of her orgasm. Pushed her closer to release. The pleasure and pressure became almost unbearable. She felt the incredible intensity of her climax building as the force of her orgasm started to overtake her. The need for release built beyond her limits to contain it.  

"Ragden... I'm about to cum."  

He felt her body start to shake with her orgasm. Her arms and legs trembled with the force of it. His climax started to overtake him. He tried to focus on her, slamming his cock in and out of her faster. Her hips and thighs bounced off the bed. The bed rocked with each massive thrust. Her breasts rocked with each incredible impact. Their breath exploded in and out, gasping with pleasure and ecstasy. The dam was close to breaking. He tried to keep the pace, to keep pushing to keep her in that exquisite state of ecstasy.  

Emily felt Ragden driving into her. Her orgasm continued to build. She felt the incredible pleasure consuming her. Her orgasm still building. Ragden moved his hands to her thighs and pinned her legs against the mattress as he increased the pace. Slammed her harder, faster, deeper. His orgasm was only moments from crashing over him. He clenched every muscle. Tried to force it to hold off, to give him just a little longer. He could feel her pussy clenching on his cock, harder, driving him faster within her. He could feel her racing pulse beneath his touch.  

"Oh, God... Ragden... I'm going to cum!"  

At her urging, He tried to maintain his pace, his orgasm looming over him. He could feel it starting to press down upon him. He drove hard and fast into her. He held her thighs down as he fucked her as hard as she had asked for. His muscles strained to maintain the pace.  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock driving into her as she felt her orgasm hit it’s breaking point. She felt every inch of his massive cock sliding in and out of her, hitting her depths. It shook her body, then slid out and hit her again. She clenched her teeth, feeling her body rock with each impact. Then her orgasm crashed down upon her. She felt her entire body start to shudder and convulse with the incredible force of her orgasm. Her hands grabbed into the sheets, balling them up.  

“Ragden... I'm cumming,” She moaned loudly.  

As her orgasm crashed over her, the force of it washed over Ragden. He felt his response crashing over him. His body convulsed with the force of it. His limbs went rigid. His cock slammed home into her. His hips pressed hard into her thighs. Pinned her to the bed. Pushed his cock forcefully against her cervix. She groaned at the pain and pleasure of it, her pussy clenched on his cock, squeezing it so hard he could feel the explosion of cum inside her, filling her up. Their mixed juices and essences flowed out of her and washed over him. His arms gave out, and he collapsed heavily upon her. He gasped for breath; his face buried in her hair. He gently kissed her ear.  

"Ragden,” Emily moaned in his ear. Her body twitched and shuddered with the force of her climax. Ragden lay upon her. He felt every inch of her body pressed against him. He felt her arms slowly drag themselves around him, no strength left in them. She hugged him softly against her. He smiled into her hair and softly kissed her ear. He gently pulled his arms up and slid them down along her sides. Felt her quivering muscles under his hands. Her pussy still clenched on his cock; he could feel himself still emptying into her. He shuddered at the feeling of it. The sensual loving feeling of it.  

Emily sighed contentedly as she felt Ragden’s cock still filling her. The waves of her orgasm still washed over her. She tried to relax as another wave sent her muscles trembling. Emily could still feel the muscles of her vagina clenching and unclenching on his cock deep inside her. Continuing to milk every drop of cum he could spare. She shivered at the feeling of it filling her up and spilling out of her. She dimly felt a dull ache in her muscles, her thighs where Ragden’s hips pinned her to the mattress. It was a comforting pain, letting her know she was alive and loved. She felt every inch of his body pressed against her, and it comforted her. His strong heart beating against her chest. Her breasts pressed against his chest. She gingerly tried to flex her legs, to wrap them around him, but found the muscles still twitching and trembling, unable to move. Instead, she sighed at him and kissed his neck and shoulder.  

Ragden laid still upon her. He felt her body still twitching and spasming. His muscles were slowly calming. He savored the feel of her body pressed to his. The sheer, incredible, loving comfort of her heart against his. Her skin against his. He felt like he could die a happy man, there and then. He felt her tender kisses, and he slowly lifted his head. His chest rose ever so slightly off hers to look into her eyes. He kissed her softly on the lips.  

“You are amazing,” he whispered against her lips, “That was amazing... I loved it and I love being with you, being in you.” He kissed her lips again, a little more passion in it. Then he broke free, breathless.  

Emily felt Ragden’s words and actions. She felt the incredible mixture of pleasure and love that filled her. She felt his cock still filling her. His cum still leaked out of her, as she felt it collecting inside her. She felt his heartbeat against her chest, and she knew she was deeply in love with him. Emily’s hand moved up to stroke his cheek, while she looked deeply into his eyes. She felt her heart as it raced with every single emotion that was running through her. She felt her legs finally calming down, as she wrapped herself around Ragden. She embraced him tightly. Her arms encircled his torso, her breasts pressed against his chest. Her thighs intertwined in his, as she felt his cock still filling her up.  

Feeling her wrap herself around him, Ragden pulled her closer to him. He snuggled into her. Then he rolled over onto his back and pulled her over on top of him. His cock started to soften and slipped back, but still inside her. He felt her pussy clench on it, trying to keep him within her. He sighed at the sheer ecstasy of it and watched the play of emotions on her face as it happened. He leaned up and softly kissed her lips again. Then he looked to his right at the clock. Plenty of time still to prepare for school. He gently ground his hips up into her, pushed his cock deeper. Then slid back out. As she felt his cock slip free, she groaned.  

“Unfortunately, my love,” he smiled up at her sadly, “Today is a school day, and we both have things we must do. As much as I would love to lay here the entire day with you... We need to get going.”  

Emily’s heart rate started to slow down. Her breathing returned to normal. She felt the sensation of her orgasm slowly dissipate. Emily’s hand reached down and pulled Ragden’s cock out of her pussy. She looked down and saw the last bit of cum ooze out of her.  

“Ragden. It’s okay, we don’t have to do this right now. I don’t mind if you stay inside me for a while longer...”  

Ragden laughed and smiled at her. Then he closed his eyes, felt her hand on his cock. Still softening but her touch made his heart flutter in his chest.  

“I fear if we start again, we may never stop...” He kissed her lips softly. “As much as I would love to do that... we really must get going.”  

Emily smiled at Ragden’s comment. She felt his cock softening. Her pussy clenched without it. She stroked it gently. She saw the desire in his eyes and felt the incredible attraction between them. Emily closed her eyes and took a deep breath before speaking softly.  

“But Ragden... I want you to stay inside me for a little longer,” she said, as she pulled his softened cock back into her pussy. Her pussy contracted on it, pulling it deeper into her. Emily could feel her orgasm starting to build again, as she looked at Ragden with lustful eyes.  

As he felt his cock slide up into her again, guided by her hand, Ragden sighed with pleasure. His cock started to harden within her. It started to fill her up. He rocked his hips gently against her. Slid his now rock-hard cock against her cervix. “Maybe one last quickie?” He winked, ground his hips against hers, his cock pushed into her cervix.  

Emily rocked forward, felt Ragden’s cock as it slid back and up into her again. She felt her pussy clench and release it, pulling it deeper into her. She could feel her orgasm as it built once more. She felt her muscles tense and her breath hitch. Emily’s hand ran along his length. She felt her fluids as they dripped from her pussy, mixing with his cum. She looked at Ragden with lustful eyes, as she spoke softly.  

“Yes... just one more quickie...”  

He gently thrust up into her and watched her body gently sway with the motion. Her breasts swayed delicately. Her hair bounced slightly. The look in her eyes as his cock slid out and then up against her cervix again, a gentle caress. His eyes slipped closed as her pussy clenched hard around his cock. He reached up and placed his hands on her breasts, grazed her nipples with his thumbs as he gently squeezed them. He looked into her eyes and blew her a kiss.  

Emily felt his cock slide up against her cervix. She felt her orgasm building. Her body tensed. Her pussy clenched hard as she felt her breasts being gently squeezed. Emily’s eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a low moan as she felt her orgasm building. He thrust up into her with a little more force, causing her to bounce against his hips. He gently squeezed her breasts and applied more pressure to her nipples as he drew back and thrust again. He moved a little bit faster. He could feel her pulse under his hands, quickening as her orgasm built. Her pussy clenched harder, squeezing his cock as it slid up into her.  

Emily felt his cock slide deeper into her. She felt her orgasm building. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt her orgasm start to release. Her pussy clenched and released his cock. Emily’s body shook with pleasure, as she let out a low moan. She felt her inner walls clenching and releasing his cock, her pussy being engulfed with pleasure.  

As her orgasm started to release, Ragden slid his hands to her ass. He gently spread her cheeks, allowing him to thrust deeper, faster, in time with her orgasm. His orgasm built rapidly in response to hers. He moved his hands back up to her chest and grabbed her breasts with a little more force. His thumbs ran over her nipples and felt them harden. He continued to thrust up into her, feeling her muscles clench tightly around his cock. The sensation caused pulses of pleasure to shoot down his cock into his body.  

Another wave of pleasure rolled over Ragden as cum exploded out of his cock into her. He watched the impact of it wash over her. Her body shuddered with it. Ragden reached his arms around her back and pulled her down onto his chest. His cock slid home against her cervix. Cum poured into her, mixed with hers, and washed down out of her. He held her quivering body against his. He felt her heartbeat against his chest, her breasts squeezed against him. He kissed her forehead and her nose, then raised her face to kiss her lips.  

She felt the incredible sensation of his cum filling her and mixing with her fluids. She could feel her inner walls as they clenched and released him. She felt her orgasm subside, and her pussy start to fill with his thick, warm, sticky seed. Emily’s body shook with pleasure. She felt her pussy being engulfed in pleasure. She felt his heartbeat against her chest, her breasts squeezed tightly against him.  

"That wasn't nearly as explosive, but gods it felt good." He kissed her lips tenderly, savoring the feel of her against him. "Thank you."  

Emily looked at Ragden, her eyes full of love and desire as she spoke softly, “It was amazing... Thank you for giving me such incredible pleasure.”  

"That is a two-way street, my love. I give you pleasure; you give me pleasure. In the end, we both get something amazing out of the deal." He winked, a sly look on his face, then kissed her softly on the lips.  

Rakesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rakesha

"Now, I think it best we prepare for school... Much as I hate to part... "  

He gently sat up, still cradling her body against his. He enjoyed the feel of her in his lap, against his chest, wrapped around his cock. Slowly, he lifted her out of his lap. Let his cock slip out of her, then held her up so she could settle her legs to the floor. He held her hips, to steady her, as he swung around and stood next to her. Emily felt a slight twinge of disappointment, as she felt her orgasm fading away. Her pussy started to become less sensitive. She looked up at Ragden, her eyes filled with love and desire, as she saw him standing beside her. He held her hips and looked down at her with desire, love, and lust in his eyes. Emily’s heart raced, as she felt her pussy clench and release, her fluids trickling down her thighs.  

“Mm... I suppose you’re right,” she said softly, sadly.  

As he noticed the trickle down her leg, Ragden reached down and wiped it off with his hand. His fingers brushing her pussy lips. Then he licked his fingers and smiled at the taste of her. “Mm... you taste delicious.”  

As he noticed the slight quiver in her legs, he cocked an eyebrow. Then he kneeled and fished through the pockets of her robe. He grabbed the small jar of ointment his mother had given her last night. Handing it to her, he said.  

“Here, rub this into your legs. I’m sure it will help.”  

"Mm... I'll use it... but only if you tell me what you're thinking about when you taste my pussy."  

Ragden laughed lustily. “Things best left unspoken for now. Later, I promise. Remind me after school. Though, that is something we need to talk about... Would you like a shower before we head out?”  

Emily watched Ragden laugh. She felt her pussy clench and release, as she felt the incredible sensation of him focusing on her, even after their intense orgasm. Emily nodded, as she spoke softly, “A shower sounds great...”  

He grabbed their robes, opened the door, and pulled her across the hall into the bathroom. Once inside, he hung up the two robes and turned on the water in the shower. “Separate, or together?”  

Emily thought about it for a moment, as she looked at Ragden, and then decided to speak, “Together... I want us to be together.”   

She walked into the shower, letting the water cascade over her face and across her shoulders, her heart raced as she waited for him to join her. Ragden smiled happily, then stepped into the shower behind her, pulling the shower door shut.  

“No sex this time, we do not have time right now. Just get clean.”   

He slapped her ass teasingly, marveling at the way it jiggled. Then he stepped next to her in the water, letting it rinse his muscles clean. He grabbed a bar of soap, handed it to her, then grabbed one for himself.  

Ragden quickly ran the soap over himself, building a lather, rubbing it into his muscles. Then he rinsed clean. Then he grabbed the shampoo and worked it into his hair. As he let the water rinse it clean, he turned and leaned against the wall, letting the water cascade over him as he watched Emily clean herself. He licked his lips, watching the water run down her breasts and over her navel. He watched the way it curled over her groin and dripped through her lips. The drops fell off her ass, running down her legs. He ached to pull her against him but knew that they did not have time.  

Emily watched Ragden clean himself while she did the same. Then she could not help but blush as he leaned against the wall and watched her. She watched the look on his face as his eyes watched every inch of her body. She felt vulnerable, exposed, and incredibly sexy. Her heart beat a little faster as she could see the desire in his eyes, the way he licked his lips.  

"You look like a goddess,” he whispered, watching her in the water. Then as she turned to face the water, he grabbed a bar of soap and lathered up his hands. Once lathered, he placed them on her shoulders and massaged the soap into her tired muscles. He kneaded the soap in. Emily’s heart raced as she felt his hands. Then he worked down her back and finished by rubbing it into her incredible ass. Once done, he stepped up against her and pulled her body against his. He leaned over her shoulder and kissed her on the lips. She moaned softly against him.  

As he noticed that she was clean, Ragden reached around her and turned off the water. Then he stepped back, opened the door, and grabbed two towels. He handed her one and used the other to dry himself off. He watched her every movement, enjoying the sight of her. Once dry, he hung up the towel and stepped out of the shower up to the mirror. He opened a drawer and pulled out a comb and brush. He put the brush on the counter while he ran the comb through his hair, parting it where he wanted it, making sure it flattened out correctly.  

Emily followed him, mesmerized as he took care of his appearance. Her eyes traced the lines of the muscles in his back, the firmness of his buttocks, the bulk of his thighs and calves. She felt her desire building. She tried to stifle it and failed. She licked her lips as she stepped up next to him and looked at him in the mirror.  

Ragden turned to her and noticed she was still a bit wet. He picked up the towel and dried her off, slowly. Then he hung up the towel and picked up the brush.  

"Would you like to brush your hair, or would you like me to?"  

Emily bit her lip and realized how incredibly sexy he was, standing before her, fully naked. His cock dangling between his legs, large and soft. Then she noticed the brush in his hands and answered softly, “Do it... I want to watch you brush my hair.”  

He leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, “As you wish.”  

Ragden stepped behind her as she turned to face the mirror, his flesh so close, but not touching. He gently pulled her hair back with his hands and ran the brush through it. He grabbed a hair dryer out of another drawer. He plugged it in and used the dryer in one hand, and the brush in the other. He gently ran through it, as her hair dried. Then he took one hand and gently pulled on her hair as he ran the brush through it. He pulled out the tangles and brushed it until it shined. Then he looked into the mirror and saw her watching him. He put the brush in the drawer and stepped up behind her, gently pressing his body against her back. Her heart raced. He pulled her hair to one side and kissed her shoulder, her neck, her cheek.  

“Is that good? You look amazing.”  

“That’s perfect,” she breathed softly.  

Ragden smiled down at her, then took her by the hand. He pulled the door open and stepped across the hall into his bedroom. He stepped over to his desk and picked up her panties. He stepped up and kneeled before her. He picked up one foot and held her panties open for her to slip into. She stepped into them, and he gently slid them up her calves, over her thighs to her groin. He stood up to her as he did. As he slid them over her ass, he ran his finger around the inside of her waistline and kissed her softly on the lips.  

“Perfect.”   

Emily felt her heart racing. She had never thought getting dressed would make her feel so hot. Her desire burned up inside her.  

Then Ragden stepped back to his desk and picked up her bra. He stepped behind her and held it in front of her. She placed her arms through it, and he slid it over her body and fixed the clasp behind her back. Then he reached around her and adjusted it against her chest. Gently cupped each breast to make sure the fit was firm and seated where it was supposed to be. Looking over her shoulder, and down her cleavage, he smiled. Then he pulled her against his chest and kissed her on the cheek.  

He whispered, “Perfect.”  

Emily felt the heat rising in her cheeks; her panties grew damp between her legs. She turned and kissed him deeply on the lips. Then whispered, “You’re just playing with me, aren’t you?”  

"Maybe... " He smiled at her. Then reached around behind her, grabbing her shirt and skirt. “Would that be so bad if I was?”  

Emily glared at Ragden or tried to. She felt herself enjoying the tease, she wanted to hate him for it, but her heartbeat was a little too fast, and her skin felt too hot. She felt his love and his gentle tease. She wanted to rip her clothes off and jump him. As she tried to glare, she felt her expression softening. She could not stay mad at him. She reached out and ran her fingers down the length of his cock, smiled wickedly as it responded, and stiffened in her hands. She pulled her hand back and watched him sigh in pleasure. She knew he was driving her wild with desire, and now she could return the favor.  

Ragden blushed, blinked hard, and tried to contain himself. His cock throbbed as he held open the skirt for her to slip into. He waited patiently as she stepped into it. Then he slid it up her legs, softly, pulling it around her waist. He pulled up the zipper while softly kissing her on the lips. Then he handed her the shirt as he walked over and pulled open a drawer in his dresser. He pulled out a pair of boxers. Then he turned to her and smiled as he pulled them up over his throbbing erection. Emily giggled to herself as the head of his cock popped through the front of his shorts. Ragden blushed and then adjusted himself so that that did not happen again. Then he pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt from another drawer. Then he grabbed a pair of socks out of another drawer and slipped his feet into them. Then he spoke softly, trying to master his voice which had an edge of desire to it.  

“Hungry? We can run downstairs and grab some breakfast before we head to school if you want?”  

Emily watched Ragden, and giggled softly, feeling her cheeks grow hot. Turnabout was fair play, right? She felt her desire burning within her and struggled to contain herself. Looking over Ragden, dressed for school, she saw his incredible physique. She thought him incredibly attractive, and she could not help but feel a sudden surge of desire. She knew that he was trying to hide his arousal from her but failed miserably. Then she remembered herself, and said huskily, “Yeah...”  

Ragden took her by the hand and squeezed gently. He felt her pulse race beneath his hand and led her out to the door. He reached back in to grab his backpack. Then they went down the stairs to the foyer. Ragden dropped his bag by the door and then led Emily through the living room into the kitchen. Jennifer was in the kitchen scrambling some eggs with sausage and bacon in another frying pan. She smiled as the two entered the room.  

“How do you like your eggs, Emily?”  

Emily looked across at Jennifer; seeing her smile, she felt herself blush again.  

“Umm... scrambled, please.”  

Jennifer looked at Emily, a knowing smile on her face. “I bet you do, but I'd bet you preferred that Ragden scrambled them...”  

“Mom!” Ragden barked as he blushed deeply. He pulled Emily over to the island with the stools. Then he walked around the kitchen and opened cabinets and drawers. He grabbed plates and silverware. Jennifer divided the servings across the two plates. Then Ragden walked over and set one plate in front of Emily, the other in front of his stool. Then he sat down next to Emily. His shoulder brushed against hers as he started to eat.  

Emily blushed as she ate her food. She watched Jennifer’s knowing smile and felt the love the older woman had for Ragden and, surprisingly, for her. She paused and looked at this older woman. With tight firm breasts and a flat stomach, she looked like a supermodel who had gone slightly soft. Still incredibly attractive. How could she be Ragden’s mother? She only looked twenty-something. And yet those eyes, Jennifer’s eyes, were full of knowledge and wisdom. It felt strange that this woman, whose son had once been the target of her endless taunts but who was now her lover, loved her so incredibly deeply. It boggled her mind. His mother accepted it all with a smile and her blessing. Emily blushed deeper under that gaze. She felt so loved, and at home. She ate her food quietly, stealing glances at Ragden next to her. She watched him hungrily eat, and sneak glances at her. The love in his eyes was a palpable thing that made her feel warm, comfortable, confident, and sexy all at once.  

"Oh... Emily", Jennifer went around the island to stand closer to Emily. She rested a hand on her shoulder, “I almost forgot. I called your mom last night to let her know you were staying here last night.”   

A look of pure horror crossed Emily’s face. Jennifer patted her on the shoulder  

“Darling, calm down. It’s okay. She understands. We found you out after dark and let you stay here so you could calm down, as you were in no state to get home last night. Everything is fine. Your mother is okay and said it would be fine for you to stay here any time you needed. Calm yourself; everything is okay.”  

Jennifer wrapped herself around Emily and gave her a comforting hug. She patted her on the back softly. Emily blinked in surprise. She hugged Jennifer back while she tried to find the words. She looked at Jennifer and saw the love and concern in her eyes. Emily felt a surge of gratitude towards this woman, who was allowing her to stay with her son.  

“Thank you...”  

Jennifer kissed Emily on the forehead, “Of course, my dear. Anyone my son cares about so deeply is always welcome in our home. Michael and I will do anything we can to make your lives more comfortable. If Ragden loves you as much as it looks like he does,” She smiled at Ragden, “And if you love him as much as it appears you do... Well, we are not going to get in the way of that. We will do what we can to help.”  

She hugged Emily again, squeezed her gently, and kissed her on the forehead again.  

“Thanks, Mom,” Ragden said, a tear in his eye.  

Jennifer cleared the dirty dishes, “Go, or you’ll be late for school.”  

Ragden nodded, “Thanks for breakfast, Mom.”  

Ragden took Emily’s hand in his and headed back towards the foyer to grab his backpack. They headed out the door. As they walked down the path to the street, he dragged his hands gingerly through the bushes. He felt the bushes caress his hand as they walked by. He smiled at the tender feeling of affection. Then they turned onto the sidewalk and headed towards school. Holding Emily’s hand in his, everything seemed right. He pulled her against his side and slipped his arm around her waist. He enjoyed the feeling of her against him.  

“Do we need to swing by your house and pick up anything for school?”  

Emily slipped her arm around Ragden’s waist, enjoying the feel of him against her side. She smiled up at him and shook her head.  

“No, I have everything I need. Thanks for asking, though.”  

"Okay. No problem. Do you have any plans for your day? I can meet you for lunch, just tell me where... I can't imagine eating lunch without you..."  

He squeezed her waist gently, pulling her softly against him as they walked. Emily blushed as she felt his pull, and she felt a sudden surge of desire from his soft voice and the love in it.  

"I'll be at my locker at lunch, and I'll be free then. You can come and find me. And I'll be yours."  

Ragden leaned over and kissed the top of her head lightly, enjoying the smell of her hair.  

“Just... one other thing. I told Aria I would meet her after school in the park. Did you have any plans for after school?”  

Emily’s heart raced at his touch. She hesitated, feeling torn between wanting to spend time with him, and not wanting to interfere with his other commitments.  

“It’s okay if you need to meet her. Just promise me something,” she whispered. She looked up at Ragden, a pleading look in her eyes.  

He stopped and turned to her. His hands on her waist, “Name it.”  

Emily looked up at Ragden; her heart raced. Her eyes widened with surprise and pleasure, as she saw the hunger in his eyes and the love in his expression. She felt another surge of desire as she felt his hands on her waist.  

"Promise me you won't forget about me. Promise me you won't let Aria use you or abuse you. Promise me you'll keep your focus on me and ignore her attempts to flirt with you. Promis-"  

Ragden leaned forward and kissed her lips, softly, tenderly, interrupting her.  

"Darling. My love. I will always love you. Nothing can take that away. We spoke about this last night, but I know you were overwhelmed with everything. I also have strong feelings for Aria and Sarah. I... I think I love all three of you."  

He looked down into her eyes and searched for acceptance. He tried to see if she would be okay with this. He wanted her to accept this.  

Emily felt Ragden’s love pouring into her, filling her with warmth and tenderness. She knew that he loved her and that he also loved Aria and Sarah. She tried to look inward, to see how she felt about that. Her love for him was deep and powerful. It filled her heart with joy. She did not want to share him, but at the same time, she understood this was part of the package. That he would always love her, regardless of his feelings for Aria and Sarah. That love was not a limited thing. That the bucket it came from was endless. Her heart swelled, and she felt tears in her eyes. She looked up into his face and saw it written there clearly. She nodded vigorously, showing that she understood and accepted.  

His voice was soft and tender. It washed over her like a warm comforting blanket on a chilly night. "My love for you will never dwindle. You will always have a place in my heart. Always."   

He leaned in and pulled her against him. He felt her body pressed against his. He kissed her fiercely. His lips pressed to her. His tongue slipped into her mouth as he savored her sweetness. His cock throbbed between them. He broke the kiss breathlessly and blushed deeply, the color and heat rising in his cheeks.  

"Sorry... I... This isn't the right place for... Ugh, I love you."  

Emily felt Ragden’s cock pressed against her. She felt a sudden surge of desire. She felt her heart swelling with love. “Love me back... Please,” she whispered.  

"Always," he whispered back against her lips. Then he kissed her again and pulled her against him. Then he broke the embrace, breathless. His body throbbed with desire. “Just... after school? If you can wait?”  

Emily nodded. Her heart thundered in her chest. She knew she could wait. That she wanted to wait, and she wanted to be with Ragden. She wanted to be alone with him,  

"Yes, of course. After school. Be ready for me. Naked. For me."  

Ragden laughed lustily. He could see the raw desire in her eyes and knew his echoed her feelings. Then he pulled her against his side and started walking back towards school.  

"If you want, you can head straight back to my house after school. I'll meet you there after I meet with Aria. Your call. Though you might want to check in with your mom first so she doesn't freak out."  

He squeezed her waist softly. Emily felt Ragden’s laughter, and she felt her heart race. They quickly crossed through the streets onto campus. They reached the point where she needed to head off to her first class and he had to go to his. He turned to her and pulled her against him into a warm embrace. He leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips. Then he stepped back, trying to catch his breath.  

"Enjoy your classes; I'll see you in a couple hours for lunch at your locker."  

As he stepped back, Emily refused to let go of his hands. Their hands slowly slipped apart, and they went to class.

Published 
Written by Ragdenwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments