Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mary Anne handles the changes in her life just as she does everything else. Planning to perfection, taking care of everyone, and being both a traditional housewife and an insatiable slut, she handles their new show, pussies, and cocks. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Feeling her passion overwhelm her, she goes insane, in front of the cameras, and nobody is safe from her wanton desires."

“Fuck her hard,” I instructed, my voice filled with moaning passion. “Harder!”

Susan looked edible and so slutty that I felt as if I’d outdone myself. Her pizza delivery girl costume was perfectly slutty, and the exquisite colors matched her complexion and hair. With the Halloween season looming, sexy pizza girl costumes were everywhere. It took some comparison shopping, but I found one that wasn’t only a perfect match but was also so thin that her ample boobs could readily be seen bouncing as she got pounded.

The sexy blond’s micro-miniskirt was hiked up over her hips, and the drafted cameraman’s cock plunged into her, dripping with her nectar when he pulled back. I was recording the action, trying to ignore the cameras focused on me.

“Say your lines, and make sure you’re moaning.”

“Oh, ah, eerrmmm, fuck,” Susan panted. “Cum for me. Hurry up; it’s my, oooh, aaah, first day on the job.”

She turned toward me, ready to say her next line, but the man fucking her screamed, “I’m fucking cumming. You’re so fucking tight!”

“Take it on your face,” I commended through the headset.

“I need a facial!” Susan, her entire body quivering and reddened with arousal, spun around and dropped onto her knees with a thud. “Come see me and the Princess Conclave this Saturday night.” She giggled as the pulsating cock exploded, spraying hot cum all over her face and hair. “It’s my first day on the job, and I earn my tips.”

Unbidden, Ginger and Kat jumped into the frame. The two slutty redheads pushed Susan down and began groping her body, their tongues licking the cum off of her face.

“We’ll be there,” they purred. Then, they ended in a three-way kiss, cum-covered tongues wrestling with each other.

“And, cut!” I set my camera down. “You girls can stop fucking each other, now. We’re done with that shot.” I waited, smiling. “Seriously, you can stop. Kia! Get Robert’s cock out of your ass. Your scene is next.”

“I can’t help it. He’s fucking hot, and I’m so horny.”

“You,” I said, pointing to Matt, the other cameraman who’d just fucked Susan. “Since we’re apparently ad-libbing, come over here and lick my cunt, so I can get into the mood. I’d like to know if you eat pussy with an accent, too.” He was from Australia.

A loud moan escaped my lips when his tongue made contact with my dripping wetness. “That’s good. Lick my fucking clit.” My hand grabbed his mop of curly hair and forced his mouth into my snatch. Humping his face, I turned the camera back on.

“Fine, Kia, take it up the ass like a good girl. Say your lines.”

She was straddling Robert, and I had the perfect shot of her tiny, well-formed bubble-butt taking his meat.

“Turn your head back and pinch your nipples when you talk. Remember, you’re a dirty, nasty whore! Act like it.” I looked down. “Matt! Did I say you could stop? Lick my fucking pussy. Don’t you ‘Yes, ma’am,’ me, young man. Make me cum.”

“Fuck my ass, you stud,” Kia began. “I…oooh, fuck… I want you all to cum join us for our…” She stopped, slamming her filled ass up and down, violently. “I’m fucking cumming!”

Kia collapsed on Robert's prone body, her back arching wildly. She groaned and screamed, a few curse words escaping her mouth. “I’m a fucking whore. Fuck my ass!”

“Oh fucking, fuck!” I screamed. “Lick your slut’s cunt, Matt.” As my orgasm ripped through my body, I locked eyes with Johnny. He was focused solely on me, and his lusty smile added extra zeal to the pleasure slamming against my soul.

“Come join us for our huge costume party on Halloween night,” Kia managed to moan. “No tricks, just treats.” She looked around, her goth makeup smearing down her face from the intensity of her orgasm. “Give me a pussy to lick and another cock.”

“Okay! Girl orgy. You know your lines.” I bent over the back of my couch to steady the camera. “Fuck me, Johnny. Punish my cunt.”

My very expensive, immaculate rug became ground zero for a fingering lick-fest. Still partially in costume, my friends attacked each other's holes as if they were sex-starved. I recorded the action, feeling my boyfriend’s hard cock invade my needy hole.

“Spank my slutty ass.” That elicited laughter from the Good Knight Productions crew and my friends.

“Don’t you want to watch us get fucked and fucked up,” the girls managed to moan and pant in unison. “Only on Dream Cams.”

“And, cut! Don’t you dare stop fucking me, Johnny. I need your cum. I earned it.”

The camera fell from my grasp and bounced once on the couch cushion. Both of my hands gripped the back of the couch, allowing me to push my spanked ass back, meeting his thrusts.

“Fuck your slut. Fucking fuck your fucking whore. Call me a slut. Tell me what a filthy whore I am.” I’d forgotten about the cameras.

“You’re a nasty, dirty, slut, Mary Anne,” Johnny berated. His hand slapped my ass with each syllable, each stroke making me whimper and moan.

“Fucking fuck me.”

“Cumming.”

DING! My oven’s timer went off at the precise moment Johnny blasted his hot, sticky jizz all over my ass.

“Somebody get the roast out of the oven before dinner’s ruined.”

One of the cameramen stood in front of me, kneeling on the couch, to get the “money shot.” Letting my torso support me, both hands reached out for his pants. 

“Give me your fucking cock!”

“I’m trying to do my job.”

“It's your fucking job to give me your cock. Shoot the video while you shoot down my throat.”

“Somebody’s horny,” Allison laughed. They were still being recorded, with a camera panning up and down their bodies.

“Let me help,” Kat suggested. She sauntered over with that horny, hungry look in her eyes, and began caressing the cameraman’s balls while she nibbled on and kissed his firm buttocks.

“Holy fuck,” I commented, immediately sucking the hard cock back into my mouth. A feminine tongue and lithe fingers were suddenly busy on my pussy.

Within seconds, my friend’s oral and manual efforts caused an explosive orgasm to ambush my core. I grabbed hold of the man in my mouth, pulling him hard against my greedy face. Gagging on his meat, my orgasmic moans intensified my sucking. Within another few minutes, he’d unloaded his balls, shooting his salty cum into my mouth.

I left some on my tongue and showed it to the camera, feeling a tiny tendril drip off of it and fall onto my dress.

“Dinner time,” I declared. “There’s plenty for everyone. Let’s go over the logos while we eat.”

My roast was done to perfection, slightly crisp on the outermost, very thin, layer, and succulent and juicy inside. The aroma of my cheesecake, made from scratch and baking in the oven, filled the air as we dined. The sweet scent mingled with the smell of sex.

“I agree with Kia,” Jonathon said between mouthfuls. “The fifties' art deco logo fits the best.”

“But the colors suck balls, and not in the good way I just did,” Ginger added. “How about green to go with my red hair?”

“High five on that. We, redheads, rock.”

“Yours is dyed, Ginger,” Susan retorted.

“Look who’s calling the kettle blond! I dyed it to my natural color. It isn’t my fault that Mother Nature messed up. Besides, Ben loves it.”

“Ben will fuck anything with a pulse and hole, and, maybe, the pulse is optional. Pass the potatoes, please.”

“Well,” I mused. “Tell Lancelot that we’ll go with that logo, but each episode, we want them to change the colors. We’ll go with seasonal, whatever holiday is pending, and, in the off weeks, we’ll go with one of the girls’ hair colors with complimentary colors for the borders. Agreed?”

“Kia! You’re supposed to eat the corn on the cob, not rub it up and down your cunt.”

“It’s Robert's. He likes it that way, don’t you?”

“It’s you I like.”

“I have a boyfriend. I told you. You can fuck me, spank me, hurt me, tie me up, and use all my holes, but no relationship.”

“Ah, shucks.”

“Are any of you guys bi?” Ginger asked. “I’d get off seeing a guy suck off another man.”

“Me, too.”

“Me three!”

“Business, girls. Get your head in the game. Did anybody like any of the theme songs? I’m open to suggestions, but I think they all sucked balls, and not in the good way that Kat just did.”

“They’re shit.”

“I know it’s a porn channel, but they all sound like boring garbage.”

MerilynLennon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerilynLennon

“We can always call Bobby.”

“YEAH!” Everyone either nodded or voiced their enthusiasm.

With my phone in one hand, my other stroking Johnny’s cock in an attempt to keep him hard for me, I waited until Bobby answered.”

“Hiya, Bobby. Mary Anne. How are you?”

I listened politely as he went on and on about Dangerous Cougar, school, and the latest news about his parents, my neighbors across the street.

“Listen, sexy. We’re working on a new show for Good Knight Productions. Do you guys want to do the theme song? We’ll pay the band two thousand dollars, five if we can do a repeat show like before, centered around you guys playing the song.”

We ended the call on a promising note.

“He has to check with the guys, but I think they’ll do it.”

“I’m texting Tee-O now,” Kia mentioned.

“Time for dessert.”

It took three of us to divvy out the cheesecake. My friends, plus Johnny and the crew filming us, made for a lot of mouths to feed.

“Susan, why are you jacking off the cameraman over the table? That’s poor dinner table manners.”

“I want special cream on cheesecake. Cum for me.”

We watched as she stroked off the crew member, finally being rewarded with spurts of hot cum over her dessert.

“Yummy!” She stopped, looked around, and shrugged. “What? I have a cum fetish. Sue me.”

“That explains your morning coffee!” Matt blurted. Everyone laughed, except for Susan.

“Okay,” I said after we’d conducted our meeting. “We all know what to do. The cam show is tomorrow night, and the next day is the music video shoot for our theme song; then we have the three-way simulcast the following weekend.”

“Just a three-way? But there are five of us.”

“Funny, Allison. Go home and chill out. See you all tomorrow.”

My friends, along with their assigned camerapersons, filed out. That left me, Jonathon Rock, and our videographer.

“What’s this big idea you have for the pilot show?” Johnny asked me.

“We’re shooting it now.”

“Huh?”

“How can you amass such a fortune and not have your finger on the pulse of the people? The show is about our shows.”

“I don’t think that’s what Lancelot had in mind.”

“Then he shouldn’t have signed the partnership agreement and used my ass for his new Knight Coins. Trust me. People want reality in their reality shows, and, according to the chatter on RubHub, the meta-footage about us shooting the cam shows is more popular than the actual shows.”

“Got it. What do I need to do, again?”

“Two things. Just be yourself and conduct business as normal.” I paused, a devilish, hungry smile crossing my lips. “And take off your pants.”

“We just had sex.”

“That was for show. This is for me.” I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him down the hall. “You’re going to brutally fuck me, and that’s final, Johnny.”

“Fuck my life,” he mugged for the camera.

My dress was off before I hit the bed. With my thighs spread wide, fingers busy on my still-aching cunt, I pled, “Please give your slut-girlfriend what she needs. Fill me with your cock. I’m so fucking horny.” I wasn’t acting.

Slowly pulling off his shirt, his hard muscles revealed, he crawled between my legs, but that wasn’t what I wanted. Knowing that he likes aggressive women, I grabbed him by the shoulder and rolled him over, straddling him and impaling myself on his cock.

“We need to go shopping, and I want you to fuck me in the dressing room.” I moaned. My cunt was so wet from my arousal that the wet slapping and sloshing was louder than the squeaking bed springs.

“Matt, give me your cock.” I shoved my tits into Johnny’s mouth. “Suck my nipples, tiger. Bite them. Oh, yes.”

My cameraman obliged my horny request and moved closer, letting me stroke his cock and nibble gently on the head. 

“Is this what you want, Johnny? Do you get off on me being such a slut.”

It was a bit awkward, but I managed to maintain my position, stroking Matt’s cock while riding Johnny as he feasted on my tits. Holding onto the Australian man’s shaft like a handle, I managed to snake my free hand between our bodies and finger my clit while my boyfriend drove his cock deeply inside me.

“I’m going to cum again!” I screamed.

My body began contorting, clenching and vibrating, as furious rays of pleasure penetrated my flesh and blood. 

“Oh, fuck… aaah…fucking hell… ummm.”

As soon as I could, I pulled off my lover’s cock and spun around. This put my swollen clit directly over his mouth. “Suck my clit while Matt fucks me. I need more!”

My playthings shuffled positions to accommodate, and, soon, I felt another hard cock slam into my wetness as a tongue lapped on my sensitive nub. Screaming and swearing, I caught my breath and plunged my mouth over Johnny’s turgid member, tasting my juices.

“Do I get paid as an actor?” Matt moaned.

I took my mouth off Johnny’s cock long enough to demand, “Shut the fuck up and fuck my slutty cunt,” and then went back to orally pleasing my boyfriend.

“Stick your fingers in my ass! Make me cum. Harder. Brutalize my butt. Slap it, too!”

“You’re hotter than all the others, Mary.”

“Shut up and pound me. I need your cum.”

I had so many orgasms that I lost count. Part of me justified my behavior as acting because that’s how I agreed to be. The real truth was that I had the best of both worlds; it was just a shame Mike wasn’t alive to see it. I was still a traditional housewife, just without a husband. But I had Jonathon Rock to take care of, four sexy, slutty friends, and, now, a dozen crew members from Good Knight Productions. The fact that everything revolved around sex just made me insatiable.

Matt came before Johnny did, shooting his spunk all over my ass. Feeling the liquid heat splash on my spanked and abused flesh set off another overwhelming orgasm. All the while, Jonathon kept up his full-force assault on my clit. By the time he exploded in my mouth, over my lips, and on my face, I’d been reduced to a whimpering mass of well-fucked flesh.

“I need all the footage you guys shot today for editing first thing in the morning, Matt.”

“You got it, Miss Mary.”

A smiling and drained Matt left, taking some leftovers home, and my poor Jonathon was snoring on the bed. I walked to the kitchen, kissing Mike’s picture along the way, and poured myself a tall, full glass of wine.

“I kept my promise, Mike. I’m still the woman you always wanted.” I blew his spirit a kiss, then downed an edible, retiring to the hot tub to ponder my next move. 

I sat there, steeping in the hot, bubbling water, the jets massaging my clit, and mentally ran through the logistics and numbers. The Princess Conclave dominated Dream Cams. Nearly thirty percent of the site’s traffic was our shows. Other groups, both on our site and our competitors’, had begun emulating our business model. Some even copied our name. The Queen Conclave over on Slutty Cams was an obvious case of the sincerest form of flattery.

Meanwhile, Keaton Sinn had been in constant contact with us, featuring at least one of us as a featured guest on her new show, Deep Inside the Porn. That was my idea, and we also made a few meager percentage points from her revenue. My turn would be coming up, soon, but I wanted to wait until the Trad Wife show launched before going on.

The world may beat a path to your door if you build a better mousetrap, but market the new thing in the adult entertainment world, and money falls from the sky. The numbers in my bank account had stayed mostly the same, just a few zeros had been tacked on. Once I’d gotten the ball rolling, just as in my earlier career, things snowballed into an avalanche of success.

I toasted myself, taking a brief, rare congratulatory moment, and then soldiered on. However, Mary Jane, the oversexed nympho, had also been awakened. It took me hours of being pleasured and several cocks to feel even the barest hint of satisfaction. Still, my clit tingled, and my pussy throbbed with need. A mental dare, dredged up from the more deviant parts of my psyche, gave me spine-tingling thrills at the very thought.

It was now my job to pursue my wildest whims. Feeling the heat of arousal over trying something new overheat my flesh, I ran inside, dripping all over my clean floors, and grabbed my phone. Cellphone footage would have to do.

“Hi, everyone,” I said to my phone, smirking at how silly I felt holding it on one of those stupid selfie sticks. “This is Mary A, your favorite traditional wife, and it’s late at night, and I’m completely nude.”

I let the phone’s camera pan down my body, noting that the water from the hot tub had cooled down in the late-night, fall air. My nipples stuck out proud and far.

“I’m feeling naughty, so I thought I’d go for a nude walk through my neighborhood. Want to join me?”

Boldly, enjoying the slutty, naughty feelings, I opened the gate and stepped out.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments