Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serving His Desires

"I'm Katie, and this is a fantasy I have (and frequently imagine when jilling off), so the story is told from my perspective. Hope you enjoy it!"

43
8 Comments 8
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"I'm Katie, and this is a fantasy I have (and frequently imagine when jilling off), so the story is told from my perspective. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it! More of my fantasies to cum!"

On the surface, I might appear to be just another waitress, serving up truffle mac and cheese or an exquisite steak tartare. But if you know me, you know I am always on the hunt, and tonight my sights are trained on him, that arrogant older man who walked into the restaurant like he owned the place. He's with his family, of course, but I can't resist his piercing gaze. I've caught him staring at me half a dozen times now (particularly my visibly hard nipples), and I can't help but keep going to their table and checking on them (more like checking him out).

I can't deny it; there's something about him that gets my heart racing. He's older, with a muscular build, probably unassuming to most people, but he's just my type. When he excuses himself to the restroom, I try to ignore the spark of excitement between my legs. I position myself between their table and the bathroom just to get a better look at him.

But then, he beckons for me to follow him! I hesitate for only a moment before skipping to catch up and following him in through the men's room door, pretending to be looking for the ladies'. My heart is thudding in my chest. No one is around, or at least that's what I tell myself. I'm not usually this bold, but something about this man makes me want to rebel. I can feel his eyes on me as I approach his stall, where he's standing, waiting for me.

"Well, are you just going to stand there all night?" he growls, his voice low and husky. I step in, and he shuts the stall door behind me. He looks at me impatiently. I don't hesitate as I reach for the zipper of his pants, tugging it down slowly and letting out a quiet moan when I see what's underneath. He's already half-hard and I've never seen such a girthy cock.

I wrap my fingers around him and hold it for a second as he hardens in my hand before he grabs my wrist and pulls it away. "Knees, miss," he demands. I'm taken aback by his dominating tone, but can't help but to obey him. I gather up my skirt so it won't get dirty on the men's room floor and sink to my knees. He reaches down and pushes his cock into my face and rubs it all over my mouth and cheeks. I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I part my lips. I love the feeling of a warm, hard cock against my face.

He thrusts into my mouth and hits the back of my throat. "Damn, he tastes good," I think to myself. He immediately grabs my hair in his big strong hand and uses it to fuck my mouth, not holding anything back. I gag, and spit runs down my chin, and his eyes are boring into mine. I have never been so turned on in my life.

He lets me up for air, and I cough.

"You'll take whatever I give you," he growls, thrusting deep into the back of my throat again. I cough and gag and gasp for air. Spit bubbles are coming out of the corners of my mouth and running down my chin. It's a mess, and I'm a hot, sloppy disaster. I'm so turned on by it all I can feel my juices running down my thighs.

He holds my head and thrusts in and out of my mouth a few more times before pulling out, his cock glistening with my saliva. I wipe my chin and mouth. "Did I say you could clean up?" he asks, reaching down and grabbing my chin.

"N-no, sir," I respond.

"Good girl," he says, and I blush at his praise. "Now get those titties out, and let's put these nipples to good use."

I obey, unbuttoning my blouse and peeling it down so it's bunched up around my waist. "I knew they were pierced. I love that," he says, and I blush again, smiling. I crave his praise. He reaches down to twist one of my nipples and pulls it by the piercing. I moan way too loudly, completely forgetting that we're in a public bathroom.

He quickly shuts me up with his cock. He pushes it right in my mouth and begins fucking my throat once again.

"This is exactly what a little cock whore like you needs, isn't it? A nice thick cock to fuck your throat and make you gag."

I nod and moan around him, my panties soaked through with arousal.

"Oh, you're loving this, aren't you?"

I moan again, unable to do anything else with his cock filling my mouth.

"Such a little cum slut," he grunts, slamming his cock into the back of my throat, over and over. I feel it tensing and his movements becoming more erratic. This is nowhere near my first time with a cock down my throat and I know what's coming (or should I say cumming).

With one final grunt, he slams his cock deep inside my throat, and I can feel it twitching as his load shoots down my throat. He pulls out and strokes his cock, sending another spurt of hot cum onto my tongue.

"Swallow," he demands, and I oblige. I have never tasted a sweeter, hotter load. He wipes his cock across my face to clean it and pulls up his underwear and pants.

"Get up, slut," he growls, and I do. He opens the door to the stall and motions for me to go out. My top is still around my waist, but I obey. "Thanks, girl, that was just what I needed," he says and walks out, leaving me.

I look into the mirror. I'm a wreck, mascara running, spit covering my chin, cum wiped across my cheek. My blouse is all wrinkled and damp from sweat and saliva having dripped on it. I lock the door to the whole men's room, grab a paper towel and wet it to clean up my face. I fix my hair as well as I can, but I know anyone could guess what I just did as soon as they get a look at me.

I finally get up the courage to leave the men's room and while I get a few knowing glances, luckily the restaurant is pretty dark so I can fly a little under the radar. I get an extra shirt from the staff room, which helps a lot, and go back to serving my tables.

Eventually, I find myself back at his table and I wonder if I can see how much I'm blushing. The man asks for their check and I go fetch it for him. He gives me his credit card and before I bring it back I write my number and a little heart on the receipt before I bring it back.

The rest of the night goes by uneventfully, and I go home after I help close, exhausted. Once home, I strip and feel the evidence of my encounter on my skin, both my chest and my thighs. I can't help but get myself off with a vibrator thinking about it before I take a shower and head to sleep.

The next morning, my phone buzzes. "Hi. You will come to my office, where you will be my dirty little cum slut."

"Yes, sir," I text back, not hesitating for even a moment. I'm so excited already! Luckily, I don't have to go into work until 3, so I'll have plenty of time for some fun.

"Meet me at 11 am. Wear a skirt. Here is the address," he texts and sends a link to a map.

I shower and shave my legs and pussy smooth, then spend way too long picking out my outfit. I opt for a simple white tennis skirt, flats, and a vermilion frilly backless halter top that ties in the front. I decide to skip the bra and panties, hoping I won't need them. I do my makeup, going heavy on the mascara because I think he'll like to see it running, and then I get dressed in the clothes I picked out. On my way out the door, I grab a towel since I'll probably have to clean myself up when he's done with me.

I arrive at the address he gave me. I'm outside a large, nondescript building. There's no signage, but it looks like a pretty normal office building. I'm not sure why, but I'm getting nervous. Maybe because it's an unfamiliar place. But there's a thrill to the unknown, and I decide to take a risk and go inside.

I enter the building and go to the front desk. "Uh, hi, I'm here to see..." I'm not sure how to refer to him, realizing he never gave me his name, so I say, "Um, I'm so sorry I forgot his name, but he's an older man, probably six foot four, dark hair, very handsome..." I realize I probably shouldn't have said that since I know he has a wife and kids.

"Do you have an appointment?" the receptionist asks, looking bored.

"Yes, ma'am," I reply, standing up straight and trying not to sound nervous.

She checks her computer. "Go ahead, he's expecting you. Take the elevator up to the 4th floor."

I do as instructed. When the doors open, he's there waiting for me. "Good girl," he says and smiles, and my heart flutters. He takes me by the hand and leads me down the hall. There are lots of cubicles, and I can hear the murmurs of coworkers and the sound of ringing phones. It's a pretty standard office, but I'm not really focused on the scenery. I'm much more interested in what the older man has planned for me.

My pulse quickens as we approach the end of the hallway. He has a small but fairly private office, although a good portion of the wall is glass, it is sort of tucked away in the corner. He puts his hand on my back and ushers me in and locks the door behind me.

"On your knees," he demands.

"Y-yes sir," I stammer, excitement growing in the pit of my stomach. I drop to my knees and he sits in his chair.

"Good girl," he praises, and my face flushes with pleasure. He unzips his pants and takes out his cock, which is already pretty hard. He strokes himself a few times. "Come here, girl," he commands and motions to under his desk.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I get the hint and crawl under it, looking out the window at the office first to see if anyone's watching me, but I don't think they are. I obey and he scoots his chair in so that to anyone who enters his office nothing would look out of place. Sitting between his legs I feel so sexy.

"Suck," he demands, and I obey, wrapping my lips around his girth and feeling him grow harder in my mouth. He's rock-hard and huge.

"You're such a good girl, taking all of my cock. Now suck like a good little cum slut," he whispers.

He leans back in his chair and reaches down, pulling the ties of my top and loosening it until my boobs are exposed.

"Fuck yeah, those tits are so hot," he groans. Even though he can't see me I smile and blush, suckling on the head of his thick cock. I run my tongue over the slit and lap at the precum that's leaking out. I want more.

I wrap my hand around the shaft and stroke it, sucking hard on the head and swirling my tongue. He groans, and I can feel his cock twitch in my mouth.

"That's a good little slut," he moans, bucking his hips. I grab onto his chair and force myself to deepthroat him. I'm desperate for his approval and also I like the feeling of him down my throat. I bob back and forth just slightly, my nose never losing contact with his pubes.

I can feel him getting close. His balls are tight against his body and he's throbbing in my mouth. His breathing gets shallower and his movements become more and more erratic.

"Cumslut," he grunts and grabs my hair, and shoves his cock as far down my throat as he can. "Take it!"

I choke and gag on his huge load, which shoots right down the back of my throat.

"Oh fuuuck," he moans, holding me down. After what feels like an eternity, he lets me go and I pull off him, gasping and coughing. I try to swallow and wipe the mess from the corners of my mouth, but he reaches down and smears it across my cheeks and nose with his cock just like before, making a total mess of me.

"Look at you, such a sloppy little mess. Good girl," he says, tucking his softening cock back in his underwear and zipping up his pants.

He scoots his chair away from me, and I take the opportunity to clean up a little.

"Did I say you could clean up, girl?"

"N-no sir," I respond, and lower my gaze. "I think you should stay right there until I need you again, girl," he responds. I nod and he scoots his chair back in.

I sit curled up in a ball between his legs for probably an hour, lightly playing with my nipples to keep myself entertained. Occasionally he strokes my hair or reaches down to grope my breast which I love. Finally, he scoots back and says, "Get up and follow me, girl."

"Yes, sir," I say, and climb out from under the desk, tying my top to cover my tits and following him out of his office. He leads me to a private bathroom and flicks the light on.

"Stand here," he commands and points at a spot in front of the sink. I obey, looking at him in the mirror. "Bend over the counter."

I do as he asks and feel my skirt riding up, revealing the curve of my ass. I'm totally exposed, remembering that I'm not wearing panties, and even though we're alone I still feel nervous. He walks behind me and reaches between my legs.

"So wet for me," he murmurs, running his fingers over my dripping cunt. "You're such a naughty little slut."

"Oh fuck," I whimper, pushing my dripping honeypot against his fingers. "Please."

"Patience," he scolds and brings his hand down on my bare ass. The smack echoes off the walls. "You will take whatever I give you, girl."

"Y-yes, sir," I manage to stutter, trying to keep my cool. He reaches into the drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube and pours some over his cock, rubbing it against my ass and still caressing my lips with his fingers. Then, he pulls his hand away. I get the feeling he's done this with other girls, or maybe he just prepared for me.

"Bend over further," he instructs, and I do, pressing my tits against the cold stone counter. I'm completely exposed, and totally vulnerable. My breath catches in my throat as he rubs his cock against my tight little asshole.

"O-oh," I stutter, but before I can say anything else he shoves the tip of his cock into my ass. I let out a little scream and grasped at the counter.

"Quiet," he says, and I bite my lip, trying not to make a sound as he inches deeper and deeper into my tiny hole.

"Please, oh fuck, please," I gasp, and I'm not quite sure what I'm asking for.

"Be a good girl, and take all of this cock in your ass," he says.

"Please, yes, sir, fuck me," I moan, and his cock fills my ass. He begins thrusting and I'm filled with an intense mixture of pleasure and pain. He reaches down and grabs one of my legs behind the knee. He lifts it up and puts it on the counter next to me. Luckily I'm flexible, but somehow this makes my ass feel tighter and his cock bigger.

"Fuck, I'm gonna fill your tight little ass," he moans and begins pumping faster and harder.

"Oh, please, fill my ass with your cum," I plead, and he does, unable to last in my tight hole, and shooting a hot, thick load deep inside my ass. I can feel it oozing out and down my thigh.

"Oh fuck," he sighs, pulling out and letting go of my leg. "Now clean up, girl."

"Yes, sir," I say and stand up straight. I get a paper towel and go to wipe up my legs, and he swats the towel out of my hand. "I meant clean me up, and you will use your tongue, girl," he tells me.

"Y-yes, sir," I say, and sink back to the ground, leaning down and lapping the hot cum off his dick, cleaning every inch.

"Very good," he says and pets my head. "Now clean up the mess you made."

I'm confused. How did I make a mess? He didn't come anywhere except in my ass, did he?

"Sir, I d-don't understand," I say.

"The cum on the floor. You dripped it. Clean it up," he demands.

"Y-yes, sir," I stammer and lean down and put my face near the tile, sticking out my tongue. I taste his salty, sticky load and realize he is telling the truth.

"Very good, now lick it all up," he commands. I know it shouldn't but this is turning me on like crazy, which makes me realize I haven't cum yet. I finish licking up his cum which is totally intoxicating, then I look up at him from the floor.

"You did such a good job, girl," he praises and smiles. "Do you want to cum for me?"

"Y-yes, sir," I stutter.

"You're not worthy of that," he tells me. "You've been a good slut, but you are not worthy of my touch. Get up on the counter," he demands. I obey, wondering what he has in store for me next. "Okay, you can cum now," he says. I look at him inquisitively, unsure what I'm supposed to do. "Make yourself cum," he clarifies.

I nod, slide my fingers between my lips, spread my legs, and lean back against the mirror. I start working my clit, hoping I can orgasm in front of this stranger.

"Faster," he demands, and I obey, pinching my clit and bucking my hips. He reaches up and squeezes one of my breasts, twisting the nipple. My nipples are very sensitive and I moan loudly at that. I continue to work my clit and his eyes bore into mine. I'm embarrassed and turned on and I can feel an orgasm coming.

"Faster, girl," he tells me.

"Yes, sir," I squeak, and bring myself right to the edge. I'm so close, and it's embarrassing being watched by this stranger but also so hot.

"Are you ready to cum, girl?"

"Yes, yes, oh please, sir," I beg.

"Then cum, girl," he says.

I moan and gasp as I climax, a hot, shuddering orgasm, and as I do, the door opens. The man never locked it!

A middle-aged man, a little heavy-set and wearing a suit, walks in. He freezes, staring at me. I'm sitting naked on the bathroom counter, my legs spread, pussy on display, and my face covered in sweat, cum, saliva, and mascara.

The man who just walked in chuckles, "My bad, I'll come back later." He shuts the door like I'm not playing with myself to entertain a man whose name I don't even know.

"Such a good little slut, aren't you, girl?"

"Yes, sir."

"Tell me what you are."

"I'm a... a cumslut, sir," I admit, blushing hard.

"Yes, you are," he smiles.

He gets dressed, and I hop off the counter. By this point, I know I'm not allowed to clean myself up, but I retie my top.

"You'll be back the same time tomorrow, girl," he tells me and smacks my ass, which is quite sore.

"Yes sir!"

Published 
Written by Katiekt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments