Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Office Whore - Part 57

"Chad arranges for an arousing day for his Office Whore"

89
22 Comments 22
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"While this is part of a series, this part can certainly be enjoyed all on its own. If you're interested in finding out how Reina became Chad's Office Whore, feel free to go back to where it all started in Part 1."

Karena Simmons got to work early on a Monday morning and found her incredibly efficient assistant already there, finishing up the backlog of filing that needed doing.

“I wasn’t expecting you to be here already, Reina,” she said.

“I wasn’t either, but Chad said he had a full schedule today and wanted to get a jump on the day. Bella conked out after I fed her, so I figured I might as well get an early start, too. Filing is all done; sorry I got behind on that.”

“No worries; Chad called you in for tasks quite a bit last week.”

“Which I didn’t mind a bit! It seems like the more sex I have, the more I crave. Sadly, I’m guessing he won’t have time for any Office Whore fun today, but who knows. If he summons me, I’ll be ready.”

“I thought you’d need a little reprieve after Saturday.”

“Sunday, too,” Reina blushed. “But that was mostly romance and tender lovemaking. Quite a contrast from Saturday’s intense dungeon fun. Thanks for your part in that, by the way.”

“My pleasure. Gemma and I had fun.”

They were interrupted when Reina’s phone rang. She answered, surprised to hear Chad’s voice.

“Reina, Task One, please.”

“Well, I was wrong; apparently, he does have time today.”

“He just wants to start his day with your amazing oral skills calming him down,” Karena replied, knowing full well what Chad had planned for his Office Whore today. He was acutely aware that Reina was insatiable lately and wanted to help quell that perpetual need, if possible.

Reina grinned and headed to Chad’s office.

“There’s my sexy little Office Whore,” Chad mused. “I am stressed out and in need of your talented tongue.”

Reina approached his desk and kneeled in front of her boss. As she unzipped his trousers, Chad’s phone rang. He held up a finger to indicate he needed to answer.

But that didn’t stop Reina.

Chad tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. Reina gave him a devilish grin and swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft.

He managed to stay pretty focused on the call despite the fact that his Office Whore’s incredible mouth was devouring his cock.

He could tell her to stop, but it felt so fucking good. In fact, Chad made another call when that one ended and got several important issues taken care of while Reina continued to suck him like a pro.

“Get under my desk. I have several more calls to make, and your decadent behavior is helping me feel a lot less stressed.”

Reina removed her dress and bra, leaving her completely naked except for the heels that made her legs look shapely. She positioned herself under Chad’s desk and resumed worshiping his cock.

“God, yes, slut, suck my dick.”

Reina spent the next half hour pleasuring her boss. Eventually, he could no longer focus enough to make any more calls. He grabbed two handfuls of Reina’s red curls, thrust himself into her throat, and fed her his seed.

“You certainly made my day start off much better than I’d expected, my sweet Office Whore. Now, leave me to get some work done.”

When Reina returned to her desk, Karena said, “Jeez, you were in there for a long time for a task one.”

Reina wiggled her eyebrows. “I stayed under his desk and sucked him while he made calls. Spending so much time enjoying him like that was incredible.”

“Why, you naughty little Office Whore! I wish I had someone under my desk,” Karena laughed.

Reina felt her face flush and her pussy drip; she was secretly embarrassed by her instant reaction. She shook it off and got back to work.

An hour later, Reina’s phone rang. But instead of Chad’s voice, it was Karena’s.

“I need you in my office.”

“Of course.”

When Reina entered, she was told to close the door. Although she was puzzled, she did what she was told.

Karena picked up her phone and called Chad, putting him on speakerphone.

“I’m going to borrow your Office Whore, if you don’t mind. I’m feeling particularly horny and can’t focus worth shit. I figured I would see if your redhead could help me out.”

Reina blushed. It was arousing to be talked about as if she were simply a sex toy.

“If she’s available and wishes to service your needy, little cunt, I see no problem with that,” Chad said.

“Excellent. I appreciate your willingness to share her.”

“You’re the only one I would share her with, Kar. Well, and your girlfriend, Gemma, of course.”

Before the call ended, Chad heard Karena instruct Reina to get naked and under her desk. His cock twitched, and he wished he had time to join them.

“Before you begin, I want to ensure this is okay with you, Reina. You have the right to say no.”

Reina bit her bottom lip. “Is it bad that this is so okay with me that I’m dripping?”

Karena laughed. “Then what are you waiting for? Get under my desk and lick my pussy.”

Reina inhaled the intoxicating scent of arousal and teased those pink folds with her tongue. An occasional flick of her clit made her jump a bit until she found a rhythm that compelled Karena’s hips to gently undulate, rocking gently.

“You’re so eager to please, Office Whore. I ached for you to slurp up my juices when we played in the dungeon, but Gemma was greedy. By the way, she’s fine with this, in case you wondered.”

Reina made an agreeable sound as she continued her erotic onslaught of Karena’s sweet pussy.

There was a knock on the door, and Karena indicated for Reina to be silent but not to stop.

“Come in.”

It was Sarah, the new IT technician.

“Hi Karena, I am just here to update your software. Is now a good time?”

It took every ounce of her will not to moan as she felt her first orgasm cause her body to shudder.

“Actually, I’m in the middle of something right now. Could you come back later?”

“Oh, sure. Hey, do you know where Reina is? I need to update her computer as well.”

“She’s in a meeting, but go ahead and take care of her desktop. It’s a good time to do so while she doesn’t need her computer.”

“As long as you don’t think she’ll mind. Some people get weird about IT just helping ourselves to their equipment.”

“Reina won’t mind at all. Trust me. She’s so busy at the moment that I’m sure she will appreciate having it taken care of while she is off multitasking.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Sarah said.

“Yes!” Karena shouted involuntarily as the next climax caught her off guard.

“Are you okay?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, I’m absolutely fine. Please close the door on your way out. I will send you a message when I’m finished, oh, mmm, here.”

Sarah’s brow furrowed, but Karena waved her off. “I just hit my elbow on the corner of my chair. I don’t know why they call it a funny bone,” she lied poorly.

Shrugging, Sarah left and headed to Reina’s desk to complete the updates.

Karena looked down between her legs and saw Reina grinning.

“Funny bone?”

“It’s the first thing that came to mind with your busy tongue making me cum so hard.”

“I can leave if this is more distracting than helpful.”

“Don’t you dare!”

Karena stood up and walked to the door. Locking it, she realized she wasn’t going to get anything accomplished with Reina under her desk.

“Join me on the couch, Office Whore,” Karena directed.

Obediently, Reina climbed out from underneath the desk and did as she was told.

“It’s clear to me that I just need to have a full-blown session with you for me to be able to focus on work. So, for the next half hour, you’ll be my slut, and do as you are told, understand?”

Reina lowered her gaze and nodded. “Yes, Mistress.”

Karena felt her pussy tingle in response to Reina’s submissiveness as it brought out her own dominant side. Spreading her legs, she said, “Get on your knees, slut, and feast on me.”

Reina felt a shiver of desire as she knelt as instructed and lapped up the nectar leaking from Karena’s aroused sex. Although Reina considered herself straight for the most part, she loved the taste of her boss’s pussy.

Karena moaned and writhed as Reina’s tongue dipped between her slick, swollen labia in search of more sweet honey. It was such a fucking turn-on to have this lovely, submissive redhead servicing her like a needy slut. She grabbed two handfuls of Reina’s red curls and began grinding her pussy against the Office Whore’s talented mouth.

Soon, she was thrashing around on the couch. “That’s right, Office Whore, eat my cunt! Make me fucking cum in your mouth, slut!”

Reina slid two fingers into Karena’s dripping pussy while she devoured her.

“Oh, God, yes!” Karena cried out as her sweet liquid gushed into Reina’s mouth.

Karena came hard again almost immediately, panting and bucking, as Reina slipped a thumb in her ass. “You fucking little whore! Don’t stop! Do your fucking job and make me cum again!”

Yet another orgasm left Karena limp on the couch. Reina felt a keen sense of power and pride at making her boss and close friend climax so intensely. She rested her cheek on Karena’s thigh and looked up at her as if waiting for further instructions. When Karena said nothing, trying to catch her breath, Reina batted her eyelashes. “Did I please you, Mistress?”

Hentaihotgirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaihotgirl

Karena smiled and said, “Yes, you did, very much so. Now, you should get dressed, go directly to Chad’s office, and share my taste with him with a passionate kiss.”

Reina scooped her clothes up, got dressed, and left without a word.

Karena ran a finger across her still-throbbing clit and shivered. She licked her finger, cleaned up, and returned to her desk, suddenly very focused. Who knew how practical having an Office Whore was for relieving stress? Chad was a fucking genius.

When Reina walked into Chad’s office, he was on the phone. When he held up a finger, indicating she should wait a minute, she nodded and sat patiently on the couch. But the minute his call was finished, she got to her feet quickly, crossed to Chad’s desk, and pulled him into her for a deep kiss.

“Mmm, why do you taste like pussy, baby?”

“Why do you think, Sir?” she asked coyly.

“Did you enjoy being an Office Whore for Karena?”

Reina blushed. “I did, Sir.”

“That’s fine; I’m glad you enjoyed it. But I’ll bet your little pussy is feeling frustrated at having given oral pleasure to both of your bosses today without any reciprocation. Just remember, you’re not to masturbate during working hours.”

Remembering that particular rule from the Office Whore, Base-12 Slut Manual made Reina feel even more like an owned submissive slut. Yes, she was frustrated, but being denied today was incredibly arousing.

“I won’t, Sir, I promise,” she said, lowering her gaze.

“You’re so fucking hot when you talk like that, Reina. I have an idea.”

Reina had a feeling she wouldn’t be leaving Chad’s office any time soon. She was right.

“I’m your Office Whore, Sir. And as such, I’m happy to entertain whatever you desire.”

Chad’s semihard cock transformed instantly into a raging hard-on. He wished he could blow off the rest of his day and play kinky sex games with his wife. But he’d do the next best thing.

“Strip for me, slut. The climb up on my conference table for a little game of Office Whore Stop and Go.”

Reina frowned. She’d read the manual from cover to cover and had never read anything about such a game. But if it meant pleasing Chad, she was game for anything.

First, he took a pair of clamps and attached them to Reina’s nipples; he didn’t tighten them all the way, just enough for her to understand she was his slut to be used. Next, he reached into his cabinet and pulled out a brand-new cordless wand he’d stashed away for Reina recently. He handed it to her and said, “I made sure it was fully charged for you, my darling slut. Now, here is how the game goes. I will be involved in several phone meetings over the next hour and a half to two hours. Whenever you hear me say the word marketing, you will be allowed to tease your pussy with the wand. But when you hear me say the word, brand, you must switch it to the off mode. Any time you cum during the game, you’ll be required to tighten the nipple clamps one full turn. Any questions?”

“What happens if I don’t cum at all, Sir?”

“If you are able to hold out that long, then you’ll earn the task of your choice when I’m done.”

Reina nodded thoughtfully. If she could manage to edge herself the entire time without climaxing, she would request Task #5. Shower sex was one of her favorite activities with Chad since her first week as his Office Whore. That shower was where she realized she was falling in love with him. And it was the one place they could always work things out, especially in the early days of their relationship.

Chad picked up the phone to make the first call. “Are you ready, slut?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Reina listened intently as the first call seemed to drag on. She was feeling a little bored when she finally heard him say, “…and our marketing research…”

Grinning, she turned on the wand and pressed it against her clit. The call continued as her hips rocked and her breathing became ragged. She was beginning to worry that she wouldn’t be able to keep from cumming, when she heard, “…brand toolkit…” and quickly switched off the vibrator.

The game became more enjoyable during the second call, as she found herself turning the buzzy toy on and off multiple times. She struggled to edge herself without climaxing, determined to win the game. It took intense resolve, but she kept the desperately needed orgasm at bay.

The third and fourth calls nearly broke her. She was certain she was going to cum a dozen times and lose the opportunity to choose her prize, but by the end of the phone meetings, she was victorious. Of course, she was also frustrated to the point of feeling bitchy. Her pussy was dripping and needed to be fucked hard after nearly two hours of teasing as she lay naked on the conference room table with nipple clamps, like an owned slut.

“Mind if I make one more call?” he said

Reina’s eyes flew open wide. She was about to complain but remembered her place, lowered her gaze, and said, “No, Sir; I don’t mind.”

Chad laughed, walked over to the table, and lifted her chin with his hand. He gazed into her extraordinary blue eyes and said, “I’m just teasing you. You’ve been a good girl long enough. Ready to be a bad girl?”

Reina's face lit up. “Yes, Sir!”

“Excellent. What task does my Office Whore wish to perform?”

“Task #5, Sir.”

Chad loosened his tie and gave her ass a playful swat. “Go start the water. I’ll be right there.”

He watched her sexy ass wiggle as she practically bounced into his office’s private bathroom. Quickly marking himself as unavailable for the next hour, he finished undressing and joined her in the shower.

Pushing her against the tile wall, he lifted one of her legs and shoved three fingers into her drenched pussy. Working her to her first orgasm was easy, as her climax had been denied for hours. When she gushed for him, he brought his hand to his mouth to enjoy the taste of her, then shared it with Reina in a sensual kiss.

“Hold onto me,” he demanded. “I want my hands on you while I fuck you.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder as he picked up her legs and plunged into her. She hooked her feet together, leaving his hands free to grab her ass and pull her tightly to him while he impaled her with deep, hard thrusts. He pumped into her ruthlessly, making her cry and moan.

“That’s right, my sweet slut! Beg for it like the greedy, needy whore that you are. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you till I practically break you!”

“God, yes! Please! Oh fuck, yeah. Please, Sir! Keep pounding my pussy! I’m your fucking little Office Whore! Use my cunt hard! Fuck me till I can’t walk!”

Hearing her brazen pleading made his balls ache. But he wanted her to cum first.

“Cum for me, slut! Squeeze my cock with that whorish cunt so I can fill you with your master’s seed!”

They nearly killed each other with their frenzied, animalistic fucking until they exploded together and sank to the shower floor, their breath ragged and hearts pounding wildly.

Eventually, Chad had enough awareness to reach up and turn off the faucet. Once he could breathe normally again, he took Reina’s face in his hands and kissed her passionately. She leaned into him and returned his kiss with equal fervor.

When they came up for air, Chad felt overwhelmed by his emotions. “I don’t deserve you, Reina. But I’m so damned glad you wanted me anyway. I love you with all my heart; no one could ever make me feel loved the way you do. You always know what I need and give me all of yourself. Thank the universe for sending you to me; I’d be lost without you.”

Reina felt panic set in. “Are you dying?”

Chad laughed heartily. “No, my darling. I’m just expressing my passion for you, which grows stronger every day we are together. I sometimes find myself in awe that each morning, I wake up wanting and loving you more, needing you more. I feel so fortunate to have found my perfect sexual match and the most fantastic wife. Not to mention what a great mom you are to our sweet daughter.”

Reina was speechless for a moment. When she first met Chad, he was a broken man incapable of expressing his feelings. Now, here he was, pouring his heart out to her, making her feel like the luckiest woman on Earth.

Chad kissed her lips gently and said, “I love you.”

Looking into his deep brown eyes, Reina replied, “I love you, too. I’m so grateful I can be everything you need—wife, mother, friend, and Office Whore.” Then, her facial expression turned serious. “But you lied to me.”

Chad frowned and asked, “What do you mean?”

“You told me you couldn’t promise me a happily ever after, but look at us! If we get any happier, we’ll spontaneously combust!”

Chad’s laughter echoed within the shower walls. “I didn’t lie, baby. I was just stupid and broken. Then you put my pieces all back together and helped me see love was standing there, right in front of me. You flipped the script, Reina. You made things I’d never dreamed of possible. Having a wife, home, and family were all out of reach in my mind. Then you walked into my office and changed my life.”

“You changed my life, too. I can’t imagine life without you.”

“Good thing you don’t have to. Now, did I manage to sate my little insatiable slut?”

“For now,” Reina teased. “Though I can’t promise I won’t need more sex when we get home tonight.”

Chad laughed again, pulled Reina into his arms, and felt the warm glow of love as she kissed him on the tip of his nose.

“Let’s get dried off and dressed. I’ve done plenty of work for the day. I want to go home and make love with my wife.”

Reina nuzzled his chest and nodded in agreement. She enjoyed being Chad Stevens’ Office Whore, but she loved being his wife even more.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments