Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I do not need to work for any financial reasons, but I have missed the social aspect of office working ever since I 'retired'; or at least stopped working for a wage. The Pandemic and lockdowns complicated matters further and like many people, I have become more isolated from others. I have now decided to do something about it, by finding a part-time opportunity at a local office.

I take time to prepare my CV and research local companies. In the end, from a short shortlist, I focus on one opportunity. It is for a “PA” to a senior female executive, who is looking for someone with business experience, able to offer advice and support on a wide range of issues. Hours would be flexible, but the equivalent of at least three days a week and the stress is on commitment to hard work. The salary is not a concern to me, but I am intrigued by the repeated emphasis placed on 'personal' support for her and her team.

Initially, I call and have a brief telephone conversation about the company, the executive, and of course my own background. I then speak directly to Michelle herself, rather than an HR manager, and I immediately like her manner and voice. She seems to like me too and asks me to submit my full CV and details. Of course, I do, and a short while later, I get a formal letter inviting me to an interview.

I arrive at your offices exactly on time. It's best not to be late for a job interview and I have been looking forward to meeting you. I check in at reception, and the girl there says, “Oh yes, you must be Simon. Michelle is expecting you for an interview about a job as her PA. I saw your application a little while ago. Just wait and I'll let her know you're here now.” She presses the intercom button on her desk and speaks to you; “Simon is here now. Should I send him in?”

I hear your voice over the intercom, saying “Yes, I'm ready for him now, send him in. ”She turns to me, indicating a room behind her, and says, “Michelle is waiting for you in there.” As I walk to the door, I think how much I like the friendly reception and that everyone seems to be on 'first-name' terms; I had already liked the sound of your voice and wondered what you would look like in the flesh.

I close the door behind me and see you for the first time, sitting behind your desk. I very much like what I see, but I know you would be my boss, so I simply say, “Pleased to meet you at last,” and take a seat when you indicate the chair in front of the desk.

“Well, hello,” you say, “I've read all your papers and your qualifications are very impressive. In fact, I'm a bit concerned that you may be overqualified for the role I have in mind. But the most important thing is that we have the right chemistry, to be able to work together closely. I will need your help and support in all sorts of ways and we'll be spending quite a lot of time together.”

Your eyes are focused on mine and I almost feel them scan me up and down, as though I were being x-rayed. “I work very hard,” you say, “and I will expect you to as well. Outside the office as well as in, and sometimes on business trips away, too.”

I say, “I expected all that and I can assure you that I am prepared for anything. What do you want to know?”

We chat about our personal circumstances, as my professional background does not seem in doubt. It seems that your commitment to work is all-encompassing and you have a very limited private life, as I do too. We are both looking, it seems, for rather more than a pure working relationship, but it is time for the 'interview' to continue.

“I will work you very hard,” you say, not for the first time, but the smile on your lips now tells me that there is a double meaning in the phrase. Your piercing blue eyes scan me again and I can feel my cock responding. You stare straight at me now and when you lick your red lips slowly, running the tip of your tongue around your half-open mouth, my cock responds even more and I shift uncomfortably in my seat.

“Are you OK? “you ask, and then, still staring deep into my eyes, you say "Come here!" and lick your lips yet again. I'm not altogether sure whether I'm understanding you correctly or just fantasizing, but you indicate for me to stand and I do so. It is difficult, because my erection has become firmer now. I am conscious that it must be very visible to you through my jeans, as I stand in front of you. “Well, you are very responsive!” you say. I'm not sure whether you just mean I stood when asked, or something more.

“Come here,” you repeat, and I step carefully around the desk to approach you. You remain sitting, and my cock is at face height for you, straining against the restriction of my jeans now. You stare straight at it and I feel bound to say, “I'm sorry, but I am struggling to control myself; your smile is so sexy.”

“Don't apologise,” you say, "I'm glad to see that there is chemistry between us. But there is also something else between us, which I'd like to get out of the way.” So saying, you unbutton my jeans while looking up into my eyes. One hand reaches inside and upwards to grasp the hem of my briefs, pulling them down to reveal my cock, now rock hard, jutting out through the fly of my jeans. I stand still, though I'm trembling and a little unsure of what I'm expected to do.

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

You re-button my fly to hold my cock and balls exposed in front of you. “Very impressive,” you say, “I've seen bigger, but this is a very handsome cock, a good size and thickness, and it obviously doesn't take much to get you very hard indeed.”

I say that I didn't realize that this was part of the application process, but I'm quite happy to be inspected in any way. “What would you like me to do for you?” I ask.

You sit back in your seat, to ponder that question, but your eyes are focused firmly on my cock. You look up at me and say, “Are you happy for me to use you? I would enjoy playing with you for a while and then we can talk more about the job I have in mind. We can discuss a job description for you.”

“At the moment,” I say, “ I can't think about anything except what's staring us both in the face! Do whatever you want, but I will need some relief before I can talk about a job! Unless it's a blow job.”

“Obviously, we do think alike,” you say, “are you happy to just stay standing in front of me like that?” I groan, and you move your open mouth closer to the tip of my cock, which twitches in anticipation of your touch. Your hands reach around me and grip my ass, to pull me a little closer.

You look up at me and slowly, very slowly, wrap your lips around the head of my cock. I lean back against the pressure of your hands, while you use your mouth to force my cock down to a horizontal position, but with only the head inside you. You look up as you swirl your tongue around the head and suck gently on it, swelling to fill your mouth now. I resist the urge to push forward into you and allow you to control the situation. You say, “I like that; I will be your boss, after all, so you should let me be in charge. I'd like to take you deeper, though, if that's OK.”

“God, yes,” I say, “please, please do!”

You take the head of my cock into your mouth again, sucking gently and using your hands to pull me towards you, pressing my cock deeper into your mouth. And deeper. And deeper again. All in very slow motion. My legs are trembling now, as I feel the head of my cock engage with your throat and I gasp as you then withdraw me. You move me slowly in and out, with your lips wrapped tightly around the shaft of my cock, pausing slightly at each end of the stroke. You have not touched me with your hands yet, but now reach up and fondle my balls; they are tight and swollen now.

You slide your hands up to grasp the shaft of my cock as it withdraws from your mouth, and place one hand above the other so that the head swells in front of your lips as you stare at it closely. “It really is beautiful,” you say, and move both hands slightly up and down, pressing against my balls and then against the underside of the head, which continues to swell. Your hands squeeze me rhythmically and your mouth envelops my cock head again. I am finding it almost impossible to resist pushing forwards into you and you can sense that I am close to cumming. But you withdraw and with the thumb and forefinger of one hand, you pinch tightly around the head of my cock, saying, “ I don't want you to cum yet, Simon.” I moan, but I know that this will only make the final release more spectacular.

You sit back and say, “Well, this interview is going well so far, Simon. I'm feeling very positive that we could work together, but I do need to check one other aspect of the relationship we'd have. You do know that I have two co-workers, who might want to call on you, don't you? And before I introduce you to them, I need to be sure whether I can recommend you wholeheartedly.” I nod silently.

You stand in front of me and reach up under your short dress to pull down your panties and kick them under the desk. You sit on the edge of the desk and ask me to sit on your chair, in front of you. Then you lay back across the desk, hitching up your dress to expose your beautiful pussy, as you spread your legs before my face. “A man of your experience; I think you know what to do, Simon,” you say.

I stare at the puffy pussy in front of me, below a neatly-trimmed triangle of dark black hair. The outer lips are a little swollen now, and beads of moisture have appeared; they are trying to part for me before I even touch them. I reach forwards with both hands and use my thumbs to part them fully. As I lean forwards, the head of my cock presses into my belly and I have to focus on your pussy.

“You need concentration for this job,” you say. “Oh, I can do this all day long,” I say confidently.

“Excellent,” you say, “Prove it and I'll add that to your CV. We all have different tastes and I will need to try you out in every department. So show me what you can do for me.”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments