Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aina's Hang-Up

"A Young Spaniard is Reluctant to Experiment"

14
2 Comments 2
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

“Six rules for giving your girl great oral sex.”

Pep sat forward in his chair, squeezing his pen a little tighter. This was gold. He was determined to impress his girlfriend, Aina, with whom he had recently lost his virginity. They’d had a really nice first time together, and he was desperate to try sex with her again. But they both lived at home, and it wasn’t easy finding a slot when all four parents were absolutely, definitively out.

“One, find the clitoris. It’s amazing how few guys ever learn what this is, and where to find it.” Pep chuckled, remembering a cartoon episode he’d seen in which four boys came across a huge clitoris hidden deep in the forest.

Two, don’t go in too hard and fast with the tip of your tongue. Use the flat of your tongue slowly and gently first.  

Three, listen to what she wants…”

Pep was learning a whole new vocabulary. Words like labia and vulva were never taught at school. And he was getting hard. He’d masturbated a lot more than usual since bedding Aina. Their naked evening had provided him with a lot of visual imagery, and he’d thought about sex far more often since then. He hoped she was thinking along the same lines.

“Pep, post for you,” his mum called up. Shit. He’d have to abandon mid-jack off. Christ, he needed a job. He needed to get out of his parents’ home. Getting laid had inspired him to get his life together if the result would be more sex.

He stood and waited for his cock to go down. Then he hitched up his trousers and went downstairs.

“It’s from Uncle David and Aunt Ana. Looks like a birthday card.”

It did look like a birthday card. Two weeks late. Typical. Those two were the most ditsy, crazy couple he ever had met. They’d been hippies and kind of still were. Mad as March hares, the pair of them. Pep ripped it open. Yep, card. And inside was…fifty euros.

“Dear Pep, congratulations on your eighteenth birthday, blah blah blah…”

He had fifty bucks. Enough for a second evening in a hotel with Aina.

“Wow, fifty euros! That’s very generous. You must write back to them and say thank you,” said his mum.

“Don’t worry, mum,” said Pep. “I will.”

                                                                                                *

Since losing her virginity with Pep, Aina had been seeing the world differently. She felt enormously more adult, for one thing. When she’d had her first kiss, life had gone on pretty much as normal. But after having sex, she now saw the grownups bustling around her town around her and, for the first time, felt like one of them. It was like she’d undergone her initiation into the tribe.

She’d seen Pep most days since then, but they’d only made out. She wanted another night with him, but she was pretty busy at school, and there were University applications to fill out. This was the main preoccupation of her life at that time. She wanted to get into college and move away. But would she and Pep last? She hoped so. But it was his life, and she knew they had different interests and pursuits. She couldn’t expect him to base his decisions on her…

Her phone pinged. A message.

“Something to tell you. Let me know when you can meet.”

She smiled, wondering what he could have to say.

                                                                                                *

“It’s nice, but I can’t just go away. What would I tell mum and dad?”

Pep sipped his coke.

“You’re an adult now. Tell them the truth.”

“Oh, yeah, sure. Hey mum and dad, I’m off to get laid this weekend. See you Monday! I can’t say that!”

“You don’t need to tell them what you’re doing at all. You’re eighteen.”

“I do. I live with them. They’ll worry if I don’t.”

 Pep ground his teeth in frustration. He’d imagined that becoming eighteen would be the end of all restrictions on their freedom. Now, even with his own money, he was finding barriers springing up.

“Tell them you’re staying with a girlfriend.”

This was one option, she knew. But, “I hate lying to them, Pep.”

He rolled his eyes. But he wasn’t being entirely fair. He had no idea what he was going to say to his mum and dad either. They parted awkwardly and irritably.

But, later that evening, Aina messaged him, “We’ll find a way, somehow xx.”   

                                                                                                                *

“Dad, I’m going to Lloret del Mar in two weeks.”

“Oh, sounds nice. Why? School?”

“No, a friend is having his eighteenth birthday there. Kind of a party.”

“Oh. Will you want a lift?”

“No, I’ll be fine. Pep and I will take the train over there.”

“Pep’s going too?”

“Yeah. Mutual friend.”

“Where will you stay?”

“We’re getting a hotel. Group booking. I’m rooming with one of the girls, we’ll sort it out when we’re there.”

“Oh. Sounds nice, love.”

Then he went back to his sudoku. Aina was rather lost for words. It had been rather too easy. If she’d announced she was going away with her school friends, never mind Pep, two years ago, he would have grilled her to the last degree. She made for the door.

“Aina,” he said without looking up.

“Yes?”

“I know you’ll be sensible. Have fun!”

The next night, Aina went to bed at the end of the day. Laying her head down, she felt that her pillow had an odd lump in it. Frowning, she picked it up. Underneath was a six-pack of condoms with a yellow post-it note that just said “X”. She blushed, though she was alone. She had been mistaken in her belief that her dad had been born yesterday.

                                                                                                *

“So, what are you going to spend your fifty euros on?” his dad asked.

“Something for Aina. And maybe some match tickets.”

“You know, now you’re both eighteen, you can invite her to stay over, if you like. We know you’re close. And we both like Aina. As long as her parents are ok with it.”

Pep was lost for words.

“Ok, thanks, dad. I’ll mention it to her.”

 But when he thought about it, surely that was just too weird. Doing it with his parents in the next room. He wondered what Aina would think when he told her of his dad’s offer. No, there was only one long-term solution. They needed a place of their own. He paid the fifty euros into the bank and booked a room for their first proper night together. It wasn’t five stars, but it looked airy and comfortable. He messaged her a photo of the place and received a heart emoji back. It was on!

                                                                                                *

“So, he said that if you wanted to, you’d be welcome to stay at our place. For the night. Occasionally.”

They were on the train to their weekend in Lloret del Mar.

Aina looked down, taking this in.

“Wow, we’re really adults now, eh? Our parents know we’re doing it and they don’t mind.”

She told him about the condoms her parents had bought her.

“Yeah, pretty cool, huh?”

“Yeah.”

But somewhere in Aina’s mind was a sense of sadness that her youth was over, and the old protective relationship she had with her family had changed.

They arrived at the hotel and checked in. Pep wanted to jump straight into bed, but Aina said,

“I’m pretty hungry. Let’s get some food and chill on the beach for a bit.” Pep looked a bit hurt, so she said,

“I need to eat. I’ll be needing energy later on!” and she squeezed his cock gently through his trousers.

They put on swimwear and went to the beach bar and ate toasted sandwiches. Aina led Pep to the sand, and they found a spot and lay down. They lay inches from each other, looking into each other’s eyes.

“Aina, about our plans for later.”

“Yeah?” she said with a giggle. “And what plans might those be, young man?”

He stroked her cheek, smiling.

“I’ve been reading up on…your body.”

“There’s a book about my body? My God, I’ll need a lawyer! I’ll sue the pants off them. Who wrote this book? Tell me at once!”

“Stop it! I’ve been reading about the female body. I’d like to try…” and he lowered his voice to a hushed whisper, "... going down on you.”

Pep waited with bated breath for her reaction. She said nothing for a couple of moments. Then, she leaned over and kissed him.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

“I love you, Pep,” she said.

Pep’s heart raced. They hadn’t officially said that before!

“I love you too, Aina,” he said back.

Aina was slightly taken aback by what he’d said, though. She’d never liked the idea of oral sex. She didn’t like the thought of having a penis in her mouth, and the thought of a guy coming in her throat sounded disgusting. She also wasn’t at all sure she’d be comfortable having someone lick her…down there. Aside from it’s practical uses, she didn’t think it was anything special. It kind of smelled funny, for one thing. Who would want to?

Having said that, the thought of Pep reading up to learn about what would turn her on deeply impressed her.

“Let’s see where the mood takes us,” she said.

They spent a happy two hours on the beach talking and making out. Then, they swam for a bit and, when they grew cold, without saying it out loud, both knew it was time for them to go to bed together again.

Hand in hand, they walked up the beach and to the hotel.

Within sixty seconds of entering the room, two sopping wet suits were lying on the bathroom floor and Aina was being frantically kissed all over. He kissed her in places she’d forgotten existed. The ridge of her spine along her back. Her side, where her kidneys were. Her shoulder blades. Her ankles. He placed a single kiss on each of her buttocks with something like reverence. And then she kissed his mouth with just as much fervor, feeling already that pleasant warmth that had signified arousal. After some time exploring each other’s bodies, Pep took to his knees.

“Right, may I? I want to.”

He made a slight licking motion with his tongue and indicated her genitals.

“I don’t know, Pep. Isn’t it kind of gross?” she was gently tugging at his cock with her left hand.

“No, not at all.”

“You don’t have to…”

“I know. I want to. Let me try it. If you don’t like it, tell me to stop.”

Aina agreed to this. Then he spoke again,

“But you have to relax, ok? You have to, just, sort of tune out. Don’t be shy, don’t be embarrassed. Just close your eyes and let me work.”

She smiled and nodded. Then she reached behind her and grabbed a pillow. Aina lifted her hips and placed the pillow beneath her bottom. Then she opened her legs and closed her eyes.

Pep was momentarily fear stricken. At the point of no return, it was like when you enter a room where you are to sit an examination, only to find your mind has gone blank. What part was which again? Oh well, what was the worst that could happen? He crawled closer, remembering the diagrams he’d looked up…but this angle was a bit different. Her clit should be right…there. Taking a breath, her scent was stronger here. Right, here goes…

He gave her pussy a long, firm lick from bottom to top. Then he did the same again. And again, and the flat of his tongue was as if it were applying layers of paint. And it felt nice! The hair didn’t bother him. There wasn’t much of it. In fact, the texture of her skin and flesh on his tongue was a really nice sensation. And she tasted great. The only trouble was, it wasn’t long before his neck began to ache. He resolved to bear it for as long as he could and switched gently to a circular motion.

Aina felt Pep trying to seek out the right spots. It was obvious he wasn’t an expert, but he wasn’t hopeless either. He’d started by licking up and down, but he was tickling her with a flicking motion now…oh, licking again. Oh, that felt good! Her clit was responding enthusiastically to his attentions. 

“Like that!” she said quickly, in a whisper.

Pep’s neck was getting sore now. But he didn’t want to stop. What an amazing experience this was! Nothing he’d ever done in his life was comparable to eating Aina’s pussy. And she was moving now. And breathing deeper and faster. Occasionally, she would whisper advice and instruction to him.

“Pep, just a bit to the left…no, your right…oh! Oh!”

Her evidently growing enjoyment spurred him on to keep going through the pain in his neck. He had to make her come. He had to!

After fifteen minutes, Aina was in ecstasy. Pep’s tongue was pleasuring her in ways she never imagined possible. She thanked God she’d got over her hangup about this and…she was coming! His tongue pressed her clit…then it licked upwards…then it parted her lips slightly…

“Oh! Ah! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!” She couldn’t help it. She felt so, so good inside. She couldn’t have kept quiet if her own parents had been in the next room. But they weren’t. She was with the man she loved in their own private sanctuary, and she was young and free and old enough to be made love to until she screamed, and she had never been happier.

Aina’s body jerked up on the pillow as her orgasm continued for five….ten…fifteen seconds. She had lost control of her muscles. She found it almost scary, how powerless a strong orgasm rendered her.

“Oh Dios, oh Dios!” she cried out. As her cries grew shriller, the elderly couple in the room next to theirs giggled knowingly, recalling when they too had made passionate love in their youth.

At last, the wave of pleasure died down. Aina was breathless and, pushing Pep away from her crotch, she rolled onto her side and buried her face in the pillow.

Pep said nothing but scurried to the bathroom to wash his face and rinse out his mouth. As he looked in the mirror, he felt accomplished for producing such a powerful physical change in her. He would definitely be trying that again. He took a whizz, then washed his hands.

As he emerged from the bathroom, though, he found Aina blocking the door. She stopped him in his tracks and, without a word, took his hand. She led him back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. The water, at first, was too hot and they had to adjust the temperature. But when it was flowing freely over their bodies, to Pep’s amazement Aina crouched down to his waist and began to kiss his penis. She kissed it until it hardened in her hand and then she opened her mouth and leant in, admitting it far into her mouth, and he felt her tongue wrap around it. Her firm, warm tongue felt especially good where he had been circumcised.

“Oh!”

Aina closed her lips over Pep’s dick and began to suck, as if it were an ice lolly. She felt its firmness, felt the skin move as she pulled it back and forth with her lips. After all her worries, it was actually quite similar to putting three fingers in your mouth and sucking on them, not unpleasant at all. And she was certainly having an effect on him! With her hands steadying herself by holding onto the backs of his calves, she felt his legs tremble.

Pep was just amazed anything could feel this good. This, surely, was the best experience a human man could have. It was an odd thought, but he honestly wondered at that moment why anyone would pay for mind-changing drugs when they could have their cock sucked instead. He leaned over Aina’s crouching form and steadied himself against the tiled wall of the bathroom. Oh, Jesus, now she was…

Aina gave Pep’s balls a lick, and then, using her fingers to help, she gently took one in her mouth and gave it a firm suck.

“Oh, Aina!”

Hearing him say her name was hot. She went back to his penis, pausing only to ask,

“Do you like that, sweetheart?”

“Oh yeah. It’s amazing! Incredible!”

Aina was growing in confidence. She attacked his cock with new energy, sucking it faster now. Pausing to lick the glans, she felt him harden ever more. Was he going to come? She paused.

“Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!” he begged.

Pep was on the point of orgasm now and his relief when she reinserted his penis to her mouth was considerable. It was, in fact, almost painful to be this close and have the massage stop. The fetish of orgasm denial would never have occurred to him, in his young naivete. He needn’t have worried. She sucked it once…twice…three more times, then she took his cock in her hand and jerked it vigorously…

Pep orgasmed so hard his knees almost gave way. His semen shot out of him and over Aina’s face, and she closed her eyes against the jet spray. It landed mostly on her forehead, but some decorated her hair as well. 

“Oh my God! Oh my God!”

Aina smiled, stood, and washed the semen off her face. Then she kissed him on the lips.

“Love you,” she said, before leaving him alone in the shower.

Aina toweled herself off and sat on the bed, waiting for Pep. She’d done it! She’d overcome her inhibitions, and both given and received mind-blowing oral sex. She’d never be shy about having a man eat her again, nor hesitate to give a lover oral sex if the mood took her. She had never had the same fears about regular, missionary position sex. But oral had been a worry for her, and she was very glad to be over it.

Dawn was breaking when they fell asleep in each other’s arms. They had made love in every position their imaginations could devise. They had fucked until their muscles burned, until Aina’s genitals were sore, and Pep’s dick flatly refused to rise again, crying out for a few hours off. There were only two condoms in the six-pack left.  

                                                                                                *

Aina fell asleep on Pep’s shoulder on the train ride home, and when she got home, she slunk up to bed and slept more. Her parents called her down for dinner that evening, and neither failed to spot that she was walking awkwardly.

“Nice party, love?”

She nodded silently.

“You look like you had a nice time.”

“I did, mum.”

“Were you up dancing all night?” her dad asked, his face the picture of innocence. She looked at him. He was teasing her, she knew. With a straight face and a dry voice, she said directly to his face,

“There was a lot of…hanging out, dad.”

No one could help themselves. They all burst out laughing.

                                                                                                *

Pep lay on his back, thinking about Aina. Could she really be the one? Could he really spend his whole life with just one person? It used to happen all the time, though less so nowadays. As he fell asleep, he found himself wondering where their relationship would go from here.

It was about to take a twist he never expected. In the next part, we’ll find out what.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments