Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Unexpected Proposal - Part 2

"The second part of The unexpected proposal which revolves around Ria getting fucked outdoors"

5
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After waiting for fifteen or twenty minutes, Ria was unsure of what to do. It was time to get some strength after Kiran gave her a hard fuck a while ago. With a sheet that she had been given, she cleaned her cum-filled pussy. She stepped out of the car at this point and began calling for him. Using the sheet, she covered her pretty breasts.

“Kiran!” She screamed worriedly, “where are you?” Eventually, she turned towards the back of the vehicle. She was able to locate him after just a few steps.

It was a scene of burning candles arranged in rows on the ground. As she walked toward him, fragrant rose petals surrounded her, guiding her in the right direction. Standing in the middle of a circle of candles, in shock, she moved her hand from the bedsheet and covered her mouth as she stood there in awe of what was happening before her. In a matter of seconds, the bedsheet fell from her shoulder to her beautiful breasts, landing on the ground a few feet away.

As soon as she found some sense, she began walking toward him. Keeping one foot in front of the other, she proceeded in the usual criss-cross pattern, a bit like seeing a model walk on a ramp when she does a catwalk. Along the way, there were sprinkled candles that lit off. After walking right up to him, she stopped and looked at him for a couple of seconds. In her naked state, she stood there in front of him barely a half hand's length away from him. 

He pushed himself up to stand close to her and pulled her close to him so that he could kiss her on the lips as he stood there. They exchanged a kiss. Opening her lips, she invited him in. She opened her arms wide apart and embraced him between them, while his arms wandered around her back. He moved them down to her butt and grabbed them firmly.

His muscles were visible through his tight t-shirt. He lifted her with ease. She was too light for him. He drove her into the kiss as he carried her to the trunk of the car which was transformed into a stylish bed by laying a luxurious white silk bedsheet laid over a ton of flowers.

He put her down and let her adjust herself and undressed himself to match her. She stared at him with pure lust in her eyes. As she raised her hand, she moved her index finger upward and downward in a come here motion. Watching him come closer, she spread her legs wide.

Grabbing her by the thighs, he pulled her towards him. She shrieked. From his waist, he bent down, bringing his face close to her lower lips. They were already soaked. She was already experiencing goosebumps due to the cold. He lowered himself and kissed her pussy making her gasp. His tongue circled around her pussy, teasing her more. 

“Mmmmm,” she moaned.

Eventually, his tongue pushed onto her pussy after licking her a few times, making its way into her cunt. He drew her closer. As his tongue licked her clits, her pussy almost swallowed his jaws. She closed her eyes and continued moaning louder as she curled her toes and grabbed the sheets tightly. Taking that as confirmation, he cupped her clits between his lips and began sucking.

Her body started squirming as she lost all control over it. She was twisting while his hands tightened the grip on her thighs to hold her down. He spread her legs as wide as he could without hurting her. His strong fingers were digging into the silky soft flesh of her thighs with great force. There was no doubt in his mind that she was nearing orgasm as she was moaning louder than she had been before, and she was squirming. She tried pushing his face away from her moist cunt. 

She was unable to loosen the grip even slightly. After a few more licks, she was finished. She tried gripping the sheet tightly, with her eyes wide open. She screamed as she poured a heavy load of squirt all over his face. She arched her back upward and opened her lips wide as she let out a heavy load of squirt. While she trembled, he let her go.

melissaDeli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melissaDeli

They giggled as she calmed down, and he reverted back to eating her out. She could not even bare the touch of his lips on her raw pussy. He started sucking on her clits as soon as he wrapped his lips around them. Ria bit her lip and closed her eyes, as she kept enjoying her lover's lips on her and clutched the sheets tightly.

Kiran then introduced his tongue to her clit and began flicking it. She flinched. He then introduced his fingers to her pussy. At first, one, then two. She moaned loudly. As he moved his fingers along, he found just the right spot and the right pace for her. As she screamed loudly in pleasure, she was clearly enjoying herself.

As he pushed in, his fingers came out all drenched, all soaked in her cum, all soaked in her scent. After lifting her leg and bringing it to his shoulder, he was able to gain more control over her since she was in his control now. She clenched his hair tightly in her hands while screaming louder than ever before. It was easy to hear her cries across the beach.

Then all of a sudden, he felt he had trouble moving his fingers inside her pussy. He pushed down on her belly with his other hand and continued to shove in and out of her pussy. He knew she was going to explode after just a few more thrusts. He continued, and he was right. When she erupted, she was unable to hold onto his hair and fell down onto the bed.

Then he came on to her and started kissing her. She rested both of her hands on the side of his face. He moved his right hand under her left thigh and picked it up, causing her pussy to open up a little bit as he did so. Taking a deep breath, he aligned his cock to the pussy in her thigh and plunged it into it slowly. 

In a matter of seconds, his cock slid deep into her pussy. She gasped. Even though she had him in her numerous times, the feeling of his cock felt unbearable to her. In a matter of seconds, her pussy was able to wrap itself around his cock. Her pussy grabbed every inch of his cock as if it were one with him. After gazing into her eyes for a while, he bent down and kissed her on the lips.

Her pussy protested, refusing to let go of anything as he began to pull out. Ria let out a loud moan as he continued to thrust back into the hole, all the way in. Her pussy was soaking wet, and with every pull of his cock, she dripped juices onto the bed. She continued to scream after he repeated the action, and he did not stop. 

“Will you marry me?”, he whispered in her ear and before she could reply, he carried on to sucking her neck.

As Kiran continued to thrust her, he was pushing deeper and harder against her. As he looked at Ria, he knew she wasn't done yet. With his hands placed over her breasts, he began to fondle her breasts with his hands. Her legs wrapped around his back, pushing him deeper within her as she tightened them around him.

“Yes!”, she replied, moaning. “Yes, Fuck yes!”, she let out a scream as she started to squirt around his cock. Within a matter of seconds, he was done as well. Unloading his seeds inside her cunt. He tried kissing her and calming her down, as she quivered.

It wasn't clear to them when they fell asleep; yet when they woke up, it was as if they had been sleeping naked with his cock inside of her pussy.

Published 
Written by sishita39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments