Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann slept until eleven am Saturday, and was a bit hung over. After leaving her parents at the airport Friday morning, she decided to skip school and went back to bed. At this time school was a joke anyway; they were supposed to be reviewing for final exams but she knew the material cold. HS had not been a challenge for her.

In revenge for being left behind, she invited some friends to party at her house Friday night. She meant to go easy drinking to maintain some control of things, but a party is a party.

She ate a little breakfast, then got ready for her afternoon tennis lessons. The house was a wreck; the lesson was a disaster and she didn’t want to play a game after. She was still in her tennis whites trying to restore order in the house when the doorbell rang. It took a few moments for her to recognize the tall black man at the door, “Oh, it’s you,” she said.

“Hi. Is either Judy or John in?” Bob asked.

She didn’t know whether she should say where they were. “No. Would you like to come in?” She stalled for time.

“OK, thanks.”

She turned and walked toward the kitchen; he followed. “She’s a young version of her mother,” Bob thought, “only more curvy, and has bigger tits.”

“God, he’s big,” Ann thought, “and very handsome. No wonder his equipment is so large.” She remembered the dick pic that Judy had shown her. The house was still a mess with beer cans and glasses all around, and an occasional item of clothing.

“Can I get you something to drink?” she asked.

“A cold beer would hit the spot. I drove all the way here; it’s been a long day.” Ann looked in the fridge; there was nothing to eat or drink left. “Well, a cold glass of water will do,” he said, disappointed.

As she brought the water she noticed a half bottle of red wine; the culprit responsible for the headache. “How about a glass of wine? A little hair of the dog for me.”

Bob recognized the label from the case he had sent months ago. Apparently, John didn’t like his gift. “Sure, why not,” he answered as he sat in a chair. “So when are you expecting your folks back? Obviously not too soon, seeing the condition of the house.” He chuckled.

“Not for a couple of days,” she said as she poured two glasses of wine. “Shall we sit in the den?” She trotted off without waiting for an answer and he trotted after her. “What brings you here so far from home?” She looked back over her shoulder at him with raised eyebrows.

“I wanted to talk to them. I think there has been some misunderstanding between us and I’d like to clear the air.” He sat on the sofa and she handed his glass to him and sat opposite in an easy chair.

“They are in Florida having some together time to reaffirm their love for each other. And they think they understand you quite well. My mother explained to me in great detail your relationship, and frankly, I think your connection to our family may be fraying.” She felt a bit smug saying that, but enjoyed it anyway.

“I’m sorry to hear that. Why do you think Judy may want to break it off?”

"She is acutely tuned into her surroundings and, in particular, the men in her life. She loves my father unreservedly. You must come second.

“They both think you want to take her away from my father; or at least establish dominance over them. She is not going to let that happen, or even let you think it might. Since I returned from the college trip, I have studied the cuckold technique thoroughly. My father is not one. He just happens to be a nice man and a loving husband who wants his wife to be happy.“

“I agree with you there. What do you think is the attraction for Judy?”

“Well, you are very good-looking, wealthy, and like to play. And you are very well hung; Mother showed me the dick pic you sent. What’s not to like? The fact is, since I saw it I have been very disappointed with my present boyfriend. He doesn’t measure up in several ways.”

“You don’t think that your dad is a less-than-wonderful lover?”

“Well, for twenty or more years he was good enough. You planted the thought that she needed more.”

“What was wonderful twenty years ago may no longer so special. For many middle-aged women, their libido increases just as their husband’s lowers. A guy like me can fill a void to the benefit of both partners.”

“A bit self-serving, I think. But truly, don’t you want to become the alpha male in the threesome?”

“I am, by nature, a dominant sort of person, but I mean no harm to him or their marriage. Mostly, I would like more time with her or, them together. And you for that matter.”

“A mother/daughter thing. That sounds a bit kinky, but interesting. Would you like to fuck me?” There, she said it. It had been in her head through much of this conversation. She was blushing a deep red but her headache was gone.

Bob seemed to take the question in stride; it was not his first rodeo. “I generally avoid very young women; they are much too volatile and flighty for me.”

“It was meant as a rhetorical question. I don’t think I could handle anything as big as you are. I’ve been borrowing my mother’s largest dildo and I can’t take it all. It isn’t as large as you. But I am intrigued to see yours in the flesh, so to speak. May I?”

Bob thought for a long time. Judy might be angry if he tampered with her daughter. On the other hand, if she is going to pull the plug anyway, what the hell? “If you wanted to see it in all its glory, you would have to incentivize it.”

BarbiieSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbiieSexy

“You mean like this?” She stood and slowly lifted her blouse up. One at a time, her breasts flopped out and seemed to bounce a couple of times. She had very large areoles but her nipples were not erect. She dropped the shirt and unbuttoned her shorts.

As she shimmied her shorts over her hips, Bob’s eyes were glued to the swinging boobs watching them elongate when she bent to push the shorts to her ankles. She was wearing sensible white panties which had a slight damp streak at the crotch.

“Now you,” she said as she stepped to him and dropped to her knees. Bob didn’t move, letting her begin to undo his pants. “Stand up please,” she had her hands on his waistband ready to pull them down. He obeyed.

His cock was still curled under his balls, trapped in his briefs. She ran her hands over the shape with an approving, “Hmmm. Before I went on the pill I gave blow jobs and hand jobs to my dates to avoid becoming pregnant. I like the way your cock curls under.” Then she pulled his undies down and watched his cock uncurl. “Oh, my, I certainly see the difference. Those little mutilated white dicks are pathetic compared with this. This is the way God intended men to be, isn't it? ”

Bob just stood there with his hands on his hips, his pants at his ankles, and watched her lift it. “Fuck, this is a thing of beauty.” She stuck out her tongue and touched it to the tip, making it jump a little. Bob realized then that he was from a very different age than her. These young people are much more sophisticated than his generation. Her nipples were beginning to pop.

He reached down and pinched one. She pushed his foreskin back until his glans popped out; her lips immediately slipped over the head. That was about all she could take. He reached down with both arms and lifted her effortlessly until he could plant his mouth on hers and slide his tongue in. Ann marveled at the softness and fullness of his lips; she wanted to do more but he bent forward and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked it. It responded immediately.

His cock was wakening, so without releasing her, he sat leaving her astraddle him. She arched her back offering her breasts to him and she slid her covered crotch back and forth along his hardening cock. Soon, though she slid to the floor and grabbed his cock again.

This time she worked his foreskin back and forth several times before trying to take his cock head in her mouth. It was a struggle for her. “My god, how did Mother take this monster?” She held it alongside her forearm; it reached from her elbow past her wrist.

Bob put a hand on the back of her head, urging her to keep going. “It took some persistence, but we got the job done and she's addicted to it now. Stick out your tongue and relax your throat; you can do more.” Ann slid her hand under his balls and squeezed them. He liked that and told her so. “Are you sure you wouldn’t like to ride this stallion?”

“I would like to see how much I can handle, but you mustn’t force it and you mustn’t cum in me; I haven’t been through a full cycle of birth control. Can I trust you?”

“Of course. Take off my shoes and socks.” Ann removed all of his clothes from his legs and feet. He pulled his polo shirt off over his head and lay down on his back. She stood up and slid her damp panties down; he held out his hand for them and held the damp crotch under his nose. “Mmm, delicious.”

“Here goes,” she said as she climbed astraddle him again, this time holding his huge cock straight up. She admired his six-pack; this guy was in shape, unlike her dad and her boyfriends. Her legs were not long enough for her to easily raise herself above his cock, so she laid it on his stomach and began to slide her wet pussy along its length.

She got a thrill every time the head touched her clit, almost entering her. After a few passes, Bob took her hips in his hands and effortlessly raised her over his cock, setting her directly on it. Before she knew it she had three inches of dark meat in her, spreading her pussy lips beyond ever before and she started cumming. She fell forward onto his chest, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Jesus,” she kept repeating; her body shaking violently. Just like her mother had.

Bob held her until she calmed, then gently rotated his hips, pressing more of his cock into her cunt, then backing out a little and in again. She took, perhaps eight inches before crying uncle, “Oh stop. I can’t take any more, it’s too much.” He rested, enjoying the tightness of this young pussy and feeling her clench and unclench on his cock.

After several minutes she raised her head and kissed him. “Thank you so much. That was unbelievable. So that’s what a real orgasm feels like. My boyfriend has a tall hill to climb, the poor sap; I don’t think he will make it. I was going to forgo starting college next year and travel. I might have to reconsider; if they will still let me enroll.”

“I can make that happen; I donate a lot of money to that school.” Bob was proud of his influence there. “Now, how about me; don’t I get to cum too?”

“You must never tell my parents about this, especially my father. It would give him a heart attack.” She worked her way down so she could take his cock in her mouth. “What a treat to have a two-fisted, uncut black cock to play with. No wonder Mother was hooked. I’m going to suck the cum right out of you; I’ve had lots of practice.”

“Well, since you don’t expect your parents back for a couple of days, we could work on your technique a little more. I think you can take a lot more, orally and vaginally. What do you say?”

“I say, where are we going for dinner tonight?”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments