Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare [Part 4] Dinner Dates & Dares

"Daring the parents' wrath..."

25
4 Comments 4
2.7k Views 2.7k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation of the previous Truth of Dare stories."

I was leaning over the bookings diary, set on the bar counter before me and contemplating the various make-work jobs I could invent to keep myself and the staff on tonight's roster busy throughout what was certain to be another dead Wednesday night in The Republic.

The foreseeable future would involve a lot of needless rebuffing of perfectly polished wine glasses, possibly punctuated with the cleaning of candle holders if things got really wild; my fellow staff on shift working under me wouldn’t be half as lucky, destined to tackle the more unpleasant cleaning tasks, which would certainly require more than one pair of rubber gloves to be donned.  

The Republic, like most high-end cocktail bars, made its money from Thursday to Sunday, but our owners keep us open and running at full staff seven nights a week, rightly understanding that everything in the hospitality trade was about perception, and it only took one unexpectedly closed door for customers to always expect another.  

Good business sense or not, the task of keeping a team of people looking busy mid-week fell to me and required, in no small point, a lot of turning a blind to people taking extended smoke breaks and letting the more worthy members of staff knock off early.  

There was no harm in it, aside from myself – who set the alarm - and the Chef – for even more obvious reasons – it really wasn’t necessary to keep more than a couple of bodies in to service the tables and mix the drinks behind the bar.

Trying to find the right balance in how many people to keep was the knack to surviving the midweek shift, which was why I was checking the bookings diary for anything strange. There were only five small tables noted, but the name on a party of three – Jennifer O’Leary – caught my eye and caused a smile to twitch on the corner of my lips.  

There was no way the booking could be for my Jen; students just didn’t come into The Republic, we were the most expensive cocktail bar in the city centre, we didn’t offer an early-bird menu, and we sure as hell didn’t show sport on the screens.

Still, even the possibility that it might be the girl I’d met on a bus home from another midweek shift had an electrifying effect on me, and I had to adjust my stance slightly at the bar, being a man considered both shower and grower, with the later label being an immediate concern in my already snug work suit pants.

 

It had been more than three weeks since the night in Jen’s university dorm room, where we’d exchanged names to go with numbers saved in our phones and a few life details besides. Jen knew that I was the assistant manager at The Republic, and I knew just how far she was willing to go on a Dare.

Honestly, I’d expected Jen to have called or sent me a text by now; at the very least, I’d hoped to hear from her roommate – Kate – who was neither as attractive nor outgoing but seemed all the more hungry for the cock because of it. 

I had Jen’s number now, so I could’ve made a move, but I had the sense that by reaching out, I’d upset the balance between us and ruin the game that had been so much fun to play.

Take what you can get had always been my approach to life; it was why I’d jerked my cock off for Jen – just some giggly woman on the bus home  - when she’d asked me to; it was why I’d followed blind instructions, breaking into her university dormitory, and allowed myself to be tied up; and, ultimately, it was why I’d been willing to swallow my own cum at Jen’s insistence.

In return, she’d sucked me off, then joined me in taking her roommate’s anal virginity – Jen preparing the way with her fingers and tongue before guiding my cock into Kate’s arse and watching every stroke as her friend rode me in the sluttiest way imaginable, forcing me to cum inside her.

They were memories that would last a lifetime, but when Jen had dropped back to her knees and started sucking my cock again, I discovered just how kinky she was willing to be.

It helped that Kate sat touching herself as she watched the cock that had just been up her arse getting sucked off by her best friend, but it was the way Jen guided my hands to her head, encouraging me to fuck and use her mouth that sent me over the edge for the third time that night, and I’d made sure she swallowed every drop remaining in me.

Just the memory of how willing she’d been to go arse to mouth – some other girl's arse at that – had me wanking my cock at every opportunity, and even now, in a bar full of people, I could feel myself growing in size.

 

“David,” a voice said, calling my attention back to Wednesday night at work. Looking up, it was Pablo, a Spanish lad who was one of The Republic’s more recent waiter hires.

I smiled, glad of the bar counter between us, and he continued, “One of the bookings is in, and the lady is saying she won a competition for a free dinner booking.”

“Erm, right – OK,” I answered. It wasn’t even unlikely that we’d have a booking in on some sort of jolly without me being told in advance, but Pablo – great waiter that he was – had only been in the country about nine months and could still sometimes struggle with the language.

“Which table?” I asked, just stalling for time – willing myself to calm down in the trouser area – because it could only be the group of three sat in the far corner of the room.  

Going over now, before any food or drink was ordered, to clear up the mistake was the only option, and I just had to hope that - sitting eye level with my crotch – no one would notice the semi-firm outline down my left trouser leg.  

 

Approaching, it became clear it was a family of three; parents in their 50s/60s and one adult daughter, who sat with her back to me.

Following the voice of experience, I directed my attention to the father of the family, as the person most likely to have made the booking, “Good evening, I’m David, the manager this evening; I believe there was a question regarding your reservation?” 

Although I kept my face a professional mask, I was surprised when the daughter spoke for the group, “Yes, I was just saying to your waiter that I’d won a complimentary meal and had arranged to use it for our booking this evening.”

“Well…” I began, giving myself a long breath to try and formulate an answer that wasn’t going to sound rude, but the words caught in my throat when I turned to face the younger woman because – of course – it was Jen.  

Tonight, she was dressed like a proper young lady, wearing a conservative dress that left everything to the imagination; thin dark material dotted with white spots, the hem hanging loosely below the knee, covering right up to her neckline, which she framed with a small pendant necklace, the colour of which stood out beautifully against the cream white of her skin.

Jen had tied her hair back for dinner with her parents, not severely but in a way that highlighted the strands of her natural brunette hair with the wider maintained dyed blond look. Her choice of makeup for the evening was in the same fashion as her hairstyle; light, minimalistic and designed to enhance her natural beauty rather than draw attention to any one feature.  

Her eyes sparkled with the girl I knew, though, and I was sure they widened almost imperceptibly as I turned to face her and she took in my already semi-aroused state - an issue that would not be resolving anytime soon, now that I was again face to face with the woman who’s mere memory could drive me wild.

Recovering my composure, I asked, “Jennifer O’Leary?” and it helped my cause that the question was an honest one.

“Yes,” she nodded, maintaining a cool demeanour even with a Poker Player’s tell of the twinkle in her eye. “Are you the manager?”

“Duty manager,” I clarified, choosing, as always, to play along with Jen’s latest game.

“As I explained to the waiter,” “Jen explained smoothly, “I won a voucher in a charity raffle a few weeks ago; I called this afternoon with the details.”

“Yes, apologies, Ms. O’Leary – I have your details in the book; we just weren’t expecting you in until after 8:00 PM,” complete bullshit; I just wanted to play games too.  

“My fault,” Jen’s Dad spoke up for the first time; his voice had a musical sing-song quality that made me want to smile. “We’re up visiting our little girl at university and want to be on the road home early.”   

Jen’s mum smiled and nodded in agreement at her husband’s comment, but as she did, the look froze in place, and I knew she’d caught my semi-arouse state when she glanced fractionally down.

Playing the game, I said, “Drinks aren’t included with the meal, I’m afraid, but I’d love to offer you a complimentary round of Cock-tails?”

If Jen’s dad had noticed the way I stressed the first half of the word, he gave no sign of it in his musical response, “Still driving.”

Without changing the focus of my attention, I said, “We offer a selection of Virgins,” which earned me a cough from Jen, and I managed to catch the look that passed between Mother and Daughter.

It was Jen’s mother who answered the flush of her husband’s cheeks, “He means fancy non-alcoholic drinks, Stuart.”

Jen’s Dad – Stuart - nodded, regaining his composure when answering my question, “Well, that might be nice; I’ve never had one.”

I wanted to ramp the game up another notch – Jen had brought her parents to The Republic, after all – but didn’t think there was any tone of voice innocent enough for me to try asking, ‘You’ve never had a Virgin before?’  

Jen, who must’ve sensed that I was going to cross the line that stretched across her parent's credulity, jumped hard onto the end of her father’s sentence, “Try a Mojito, Daddy; it's basically a posh glass of lemonade.”

“OK, I’ll take your recommendation,” he said, “It’s actually nice to know that you’re still a non-drinker.”

I kept my face stoic. I could only wonder at the lies Jen had managed to sell to her parental unit, which involuntarily brought the image of her sucking my cock to mind.

Her mum, either catching the slight adjustment of my stance or with a clearer understanding of her daughter's university life, actually seemed to be suppressing a smile as she asked for her own Mojito.

I gave a small bow, acknowledging the order, parting with, “Enjoy your meal.”

 

As I walked away from the table, I felt every inch of my cock pressing semi-hard on the inside of my trouser leg. How much had Jen’s mother seen, and what did she suspect. With the best will in the world, Jen’s parents were not the sort of people who would frequent bars like The Republic, so surely her mother, at least, must wonder at the choice of dinner venue.   

Back safely behind the bar counter, I allowed a true smile to blossom on my face. Jen had a track record of playing games, and while I couldn’t guess what she was up to, giving away a free dinner – or picking up the cheque myself – was more than a fair price to pay for a night even approaching the last time we were together.  

 

I busied myself, personally making the Mojitos for the O’Leary’s table, in a failing attempt to keep my mind on work, when a voice from over my shoulder called my attention, “David?”

There was no need to look back; I recognised the voice, answering, “Hey Pablo, what’s up, mate?”

He cleared his throat slightly, “That lady from the table would like to speak to you again.”

I still kept my hands and eyes on the work of making the three cocktails, finishing the drinks and placing them on a tray before turning to hand the order to Pablo, but instead of the Spanish waiter, Jen was standing at the service area of the bar.

“Sorry to disturb you,” she said as I set the drinks on the counter, a smile rising on my lips in greeting.

“No, trouble – Ms. O’Leary,” I answered, staying in the character I’d established. “How can I help?”

“You can call me Jen,” she said, dropping me a half-wink, which I was sure no one could see. “I just wanted to give you the voucher for our free dinner.”

“The voucher,” I said, not quite forming the thought as a question despite my obvious confusion; automatically raising my hand to take the folded piece of paper from Jen.

I stared blankly at it for a moment, completely lost, until Jen spoke again in a more assertive tone, “Yes, the voucher.”

Catching on, I unfolded the paper and read the words printed there: There’s a FIRE escape here that leads to the back alley - I DARE you to meet me there -  I DARE you to eat my pussy.

I glanced conspiratorily around the bar, taking in the movement of the few people in so early and my fellow staff members trying to stay busy. When I felt sure I wouldn’t be overheard, I asked, “When were you looking to redeem this voucher?”

“In about ten minutes,” Jen answered before adding in an undertone, “Is the door alarmed?”

Not in ten minutes, it won’t be – information that I communicated with a shake of my head before giving specific instructions, “Down the corridor where the ladies' toilet is, there’s a door that leads to the service alley.”

“OK,” she nodded, “Ten Minutes.”

I spoke up urgently before she could leave, “Jen, people might pass from the other bars/shops that use the access lane; there might be CCTV.”

She smiled and winked at me, repeating, “Ten minutes.”

 

For the next ten minutes, I made an effort to make my presence as noticeable as possible with the staff, hoping that the most noticeable part of my presence – the semi-hard cock forced inside my trouser leg – escaped their attention.

On a quiet night, assuming nothing fucked up, no one would come looking for me, so after my round, I darted for the door to the back alley with as much nonchalance as I could muster, feeling my cock grow harder with every stride.  

At the fire escape, I hit the trip on the switch that would’ve set the alarm off and pushed the door open silently. Out back, the bar was as I’d expected; a couple of kegs waiting to be returned, a few spare bottle skips, and a small pile of empty crates, which served the defacto purpose of being a makeshift high stool for staff to sit on when they were having a smoke.

It was past sundown outside, although still not fully dark, but even if someone had been walking down the service alley at that moment, I wouldn’t have cared; the CCTV cameras that might catch us were another thing I was prepared to live with.

I pulled my cock from my trousers; I couldn’t hold back any longer; I still wasn’t fully hard, but I knew the constant dribbling of pre-cum in the last twenty minutes was starting to stain my inside leg. With my cock in hand, I just had to jack it; I’m sure that Jen would forgive me, although if anyone else came out of the propped open fire escape, masturbating as I was would likely be considered a criminal offence.

I closed my eyes and wanked my cock closer to its full size, remembering the feel of Jen’s lips against my shaft and sucking hard. Hearing the door open wider, I opened my eyes, grateful to see Jen, who took a moment to locate me.

Seeing my cock out and hard, a filthy smile accompanied a look of longing on Jen’s face, and she almost purred, “God, that cock… so big and sexy, is that for me?”

I stepped forward to kiss her, but she held up a hand to stop me, deliberating stepping back to keep my fully erect cock away from her dress, apparently in fear of staining it with pre-cum.

“We don’t have that kind of time,” she said, and to highlight the point, Jen started to neatly bunch the bottom of her knee-length skirt up above her waistline.

I’d expected sensible ‘I’m out for dinner with my parents’ underwear, but what Jen exposed was her beautiful pussy; hairless, small soft lips that glistened with wetness, a hole so tight I’d be afraid to put my thumb in, and the bud of her clitoris prominent with arousal.

If I was told this girl never wore panties, I’d believe it, but getting with the programme, I asked, “Just like that?”

“Yes, quick, I told my parents that I needed to take a call,” Jen glanced around our surroundings, deciding that the pile of crates was the right height, and half-sat / half-leaned on it, making sure not to dirty her dress and spreading her legs, bent slightly at the knees, to give me access to her pussy.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

“What are you waiting for, David, don’t look at it; get down on your fucking knees and eat it; lick my pussy David - I DARE you to make me cum with your mouth.

 

Usually, I’d have worked through some foreplay, softly kissed Jen’s legs, massaged her skin, whispered sweet words and told her how beautiful she was, but that absolutely wasn’t the path required tonight, and so I just knelt between her legs, french-kissing her pussy and forcing my tongue as deep into her as possible, licking the wetness from within her.

Describing Jen as merely being wet wouldn’t come close to describing her state of arousal; I had barely tasted her with my tongue when I was forced to purse my lips and swallow for the first time. I repeated the process, licking deeply in a hard penetrating motion, stimulating her pussy and allowing Jen to fill my mouth.

Gripping my head as though trying to force me deeper, Jen’s breathing was almost ragged, “Oh fuck David… just like that… keep licking me… press your lip against me, push your tongue up harder… just a little deeper, and you’ll make me cum for you…”

I kept up the speed of my motion but adjusted the angle of my tongue as requested and tried to push deeper; Jen panted, gripping my head tighter, “Yes… David, yes… like that… yes, like that… oh –FUCK” the last wording exploding from her mouth as she orgasmed into mine.

The squirt from within her wasn’t voluminous but did come with enough force to move straight to my throat, causing me to cough as I swallowed her down. I pulled my tongue from inside Jen’s pussy, and began kissing her lips softly, feeling them pulse against my touch.

“You can stop, David, I came,” Jen was breathing heavily, her voice filled with a post-orgasmic glow.

 I continued kissing, though; I wanted more from this woman and made my feelings known with the gentleness of my actions now – soft kisses licking along her pussy lips, gradually angling my attention closer to her clitoris.

After several deliberate and tormenting misses, I finally connected with my target and pushed hard against it, to Jen’s approval, “Oh, God – Fuck – Fuck yes… lick it for me, baby.”

Circling her clit and lapping up and down, I built my speed until I was finally rapidly vibrating the tip of my tongue against her sweetest spot. The grip on my head was so fierce now that Jen’s fingers would leave marks, but I didn’t hesitate in my motion for even a heartbeat as I felt Jen quivering against my touches.

“I’M CLOSE,” Jen moaned loudly, near breathless, “I’m so fucking close…”

I focused all attention on Jen’s clit now, flicking it rapidly with force as if my life depended on getting her off.

“OH, FUCK,” she shouted into the night air, certainly loud enough to be heard by anyone in the corridor that led to the bathrooms of The Rebuplic, “…I’M CUMMING!...”

I kept my attention on her clit, maintaining the full force of my stimulation, as she rode out her orgasm against my face, feeling the result against my chin this time, where it was sure to drip on my work clothes.

Jen took several deep breaths as her orgasm subsided and then pulled my head up, away from her pussy, bringing our lips together to kiss me with passion, whispering as we were face to face, “That was fucking incredible.”

Given the chance, I’d have spent all night with my head between Jen’s legs eating her pussy, but she’d demanded speed, so that’s what I’d given her.

 “OK…” Jen said, the ferocity of her kissing relenting as she pushed me back from her. I took the word and motion to mean, ‘OK, it’s time to go,’ and stood, my hard-on raging and again standing like a pole between us.

As I made to… – well, to cover myself in some way, Jen shook off the motion and finished her sentence, “…it’s your DARE now.”

“My…” I started but faltered in hesitation; conscious of the time, the location – that Jen’s fucking parents were sitting at a table in my bar – I blurted out the first thought to pulse its way up from my cock, “OK, turn around, bend over, push your arse out; let me fuck you.”

Jen didn’t need to be told twice and immediately spun around, pulling her dress higher still, tight under her breasts to keep the fabric away from any dirt on the crates as she bent over and braced herself.

“How do you want it?” I asked, rubbing myself against Jen’s pussy lips, mixing her wetness with the precum which had been oozing from cock in a continuous stream to lubricate the head of my penis before penetrating her.  

I knew from our past encounters that Jen considered my cock large based on her experience, but she’d also been very clear that she limited vaginal intercourse to only her boyfriend – I wasn’t sure if, after three purely sexual meetings, we were at that stage or if she would honestly prefer that I sodomize her with a bigger cock than she was used too.

She took my meaning without appearing to consider the question – had she been replaying our last meeting over and over, too? – “Stick it in my pussy; go hard - I’m still close…”

 

I was big, so I didn’t want to just force it in, but before Jen even finished saying the word ‘close’, I’d slammed the full length of my cock into her pussy, causing her to grunt, “OH, FUCK!”

I didn’t wait for further instruction; I just pulled out and slammed it into her pussy again with enough force to make the crates she was bent over shake, “FUCK, that’s it – HARDER!”

Jen was so loud, but I didn’t care and managed a third motion, then a fourth, and then I felt her squirt fully around my cock, as she bit her lip to suppress a scream, and I buried myself inside her as she came.

“Shit, Jen – your pussy – it feels so good,” I said, reaching for her head and shoulders to hold on to her as we fucked

“No,” Jen breathed, struggling to talk, “don’t touch my hair or the dress – and keep fucking at that angle; you’re grinding right against my g-spot.”

I groaned, overwhelmed by desire, as I gripped her bare hips and continued to rough fuck her over the pile of empty beer crates, my pleasure increasing with every hard deep thrust.

“FUCK,” Jen moaned, unable to suppress herself, “YOU FEEL SO BIG INSIDE ME – I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK.”

I didn’t break the rhythm, just slammed into her over and over, trying to drive my cock hard against Jen’s front vaginal wall as I penetrated her as deeply as possible. Jen bit her lip, suppressing another animal scream, and I felt pussy spasm around me again.

 My own breathing was ragged now, and I panted, “I can’t believe your good little girl act in there.”

“FUCK,” she panted, as my cock buried itself into her again, steadying herself against my continuing jackhammer thrusts, “Daddy still thinks I’m a virgin – at 22 – but Mum caught me once – FUCK.”

Jen’s last moan punctuated the additional weight I brought down in my thrust, “She caught you fucking?” I asked, panting harder. 

“No - GIVE IT TO ME, DAVID,” Jen’s pussy contracted on my cock. “She walked in on me sucking someone off at University. She never told Dad, but she insisted that I move back into the all-girl drom for my final year.”

I never broke momentum, driving my cock relentlessly into Jen’s pussy, over and over. “God, you’re incredible – your cock feels incredible,” Jen moaned, drawing frantic breaths in rhythm with the motion of my cock as I penetrated her, “but you need to finish.”

I was literally giving it to her as hard as I dared, wary of the stack of crates collapsing beneath us. My cock was on fire, in that golden zone where every touch felt like the immediate precursor to an orgasm.

“Jen, you’re pussy feels so good…” I started with the intention of talking myself – maybe us both – over the edge, but the words died on my lips as I caught a person emerging from the fire escape, which we’d left propped open by necessity.

“Hello, is there anyone out here,” I recognised Pablo’s voice before he’d even turned in our direction and froze, with the full length of my cock buried inside Jen

Jen moaned, “Don’t stop – come on, FUCK ME!” and could only have had her eyes closed, mind centred on the feeling of her pussy, to have missed that we’d been joined by a third person in the alley.

Pablo took in the scene, Jen bent over and moaning was impossible to take in any other way, before locking eyes with me, “Sorry,” was all he managed, but it was enough to make Jen open her eyes and look to the sound of the voice.

If anything, Jen’s tone became even more demanding now she had an audience, “I said fuck me; I don’t care if he watches.”

Pablo had been in the UK less than a year, but the smirk on his face made it clear he understood slut when he heard it. I tried to convey, ‘What the fuck are you waiting for?’ with a look, and he got the message.

“David, the lady’s parents are asking for her,” Pablo said. “I was looking.”

“Shit,” I said, stepping back, taking my hands from Jen’s hips, my cock slipping from her dripping pussy.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Jen demanded, looking back over her shoulder at me.

“Your parents…” I tried to explain reasonably.

Pablo's eyes took in my hard cock, and for the first time, there was genuine lust in his eyes; clearly enjoying my thick head and length, possibly revealing a little more about his own sexual preferences than I’d previously been aware.

Whatever Pablo may have wanted, Jen was absolutely certain and spoke forcefully again, “David, let me be clear – I’m not going back in there without someone’s cum inside me; it can either be yours or his,” she said, gesturing her head towards Pablo.

There was no way I was letting that happen, and who was I to argue – take what you can get in life – so without a thought for Pablo, or maybe because he was watching, I gripped Jen’s hips again and drove my cock back into her.

“FUUUCCK,” Jen wailed desperately, and I felt what had happened before she released her growl, “you’re in my arse.”

“Shit, I’m sorry,” I know Jen was wet; she’d orgasmed aggressively on my cock at least twice but in no way lubricated enough for anal sex, and while she wasn’t a virgin, it was the force of my thrust that had driven the head of my wet cock into her arse.

I instantly eased my forward motion, my intention being to pull out, but Jen stopped me with a word, “Don’t you fucking dare pull out now you’re inside – just give me a second, OK?”

Her breathing was deep; there was an obvious undertone of pain, but lust was the emotion conveyed as Jen adjusted to the thick head of my cock up her arse. Pablo’s eyes had widened at Jen’s near-scream, and now he looked on with a laudably unreadable expression.

To give us both a minute – Jen was gripping me like a vice, and my cock was literally pulsing - I spoke to Pablo, “Could you do me a favour and tell them you found Jen – their daughter – and she’s still taking an urgent phone call and will be back in five minutes.”

“OK,” Jen said, taking a deep breath, “David, fuck my arse.”

Ignoring Pablo’s presence, I asked, “Are you really sure?”

“Let me clear,” Jen said, the force of command, although somewhat muted, returning to her voice, “it’s my dare now; I’m daring you to fuck my arse – I DARE you to cum inside my arse…”

I didn’t wait for Pablo to make up his mind whether he was staying or going – he was more obviously enjoying the show now – and began pushing deeper into Jen’s arse, her toned gym butt looking incredibly tight as the cheeks squeezed against the shaft of my penetrating cock.

“God… you’re so big…” she moaned, with even less thought to the onlooker, “Please, slide it all in gently.”

I’d pushed in as requested, inching deeper until I felt Jen resisting again. To say my cock felt incredible wouldn’t come close to describing the sensation, but I wouldn’t deliberately hurt Jen, despite what she’d requested.

Pablo still hadn’t moved and was now intently watching, his colour rising, and I implored, “Please, mate - do me a favour and stall her parents.”

“What should I say to them?” He asked, which counted as a bloody stupid question in my book.

“Pablo, please just go in there and tell them anything - except that I’ve got my cock up their daughter's arse - and then you can head home early if you like.”

As bribes went, it was pretty lame, but Pablo took it with a nod and turned to leave, sparing us a sly smile before stepping back into the fire escape.

He hadn’t left a moment too soon, “Do you think you can handle some more?” I asked Jen, glorying at the sight of her bent over, taking me.

Her answering question was earnest, “You’re not all the way in?”

“No,” I answered honestly and with a foolish man’s pride, “About half.”

“God, I feel so full – OK, go.”

And I started to pull out gently and then push in with a little more force, hitting a point deeper than where I’d begun. I repeated the motion, feeling my cock tingling with fire and pushing deeper; my third stroke penetrating deeper still.

“Fuck, David – you’re so big,” Jen’s breathed, all lust, “it’s starting to feel good. “

I groaned, the sensation in my cock overwhelming, “You like anal, don’t you – you’re a bad girl.”

“You know I do, but this is something else,” and to punctuate the point, Jen moaned loudly as I bottomed out with the full length of my cock inside her arse for the first time, “God, you feel so fucking big.”

I held my cock inside her, our skin touching and caressed Jen’s toned arse cheeks. Even holding perfectly still, I was so close to cumming. I don’t know what Jen could feel, perhaps the way I was swelling inside her, but she started wiggling her butt to stimulate us both further.

“Jen, you're going to make me cum…” and it was pleading that my voice was filled with.

“You like?” She asked wickedly, “I like playing too, but we’re out of time; I need you to fuck my arse, baby; cum inside as deep as you can.”

We were out of time - it was a miracle only one person had caught us - so I drew back, causing Jen to gasp, which morphed into a purr as I pushed back into her, “Yes, baby – like that, push it in all the way…”

“Oh, fuck this feels good,” I’d started now, and there would be no stopping – delivering a steady, deliberate, arse fucking.

“Yes, that’s it… you feel so good… come on… take it… fucking take it, David…” Jen encouraged. “Just a little more… I can feel you swelling… fuck… yes… I can feel you… I know you’re close… do it for me…”

I couldn’t help but increase my pace; Jen was right; I was nearly over the edge.

Our skin now audible as my thrusts brought us together; I managed a whimper, “Jen, you feel so good.”

“Yes, baby; I love your big cock – fuck my tight little arse”.

“I’m so close Jen…”

“Yes, baby, don’t hold back…”

“Soooo close… tell me where to cum,” I pleaded.

“Cum in my arse baby - Fill my tight little arse with your cum – Send me back to my parents with your cum inside me…. OH FUCK YES! – That’s it, I can feel you… cum for me, baby.”

“I’m CUMMING,” the words exploded from me as my cock ejaculated; my mind simply melted as I finally found my release.

 Objectively I knew I was ejaculating in a relentless stream, but all I could feel was pure pleasure as I continued fucking Jen’s arse through the storm of my orgasm.

God alone knows what Jen was feeling, but her encouragement was equally unrelenting, “Yes, baby; keep going, just like that.. you’re so deep, I can feel your cum filling me...”

“Oh, God, Jen…” I moaned, trying to keep going, but I knew I was done and could only manage to impale myself fully into her a final time, my legs nearly giving way as my weight came onto Jen’s back; my head next to hers, both of us panting desperately for breath.

“Holy fuck, Jen,” I forced out between haggard gasps, “you’re amazing.”

“You’re not bad yourself,” she answered, and I kissed the corner of her mouth delicately not to damage her makeup further, reiterating, “You’re the best I’ve ever had.”

“You’re the biggest,” she said, and I caught a slight wince, “but if you don’t pull that thing out of my arse now, I’m never going to be able to sit again, and my parents…

“SHIT - My parents! Get off me, David - I have to get back to the table.”

 

I stepped back, and my cock sprang from her arse; Jen straightened to her feet and let the dress drop so quickly that I only caught the first dribble of cum leaking from her arse.

Smoothing the dress down, “How do I look?”

“You’re the sexist thing I’ve ever seen,” and it was no lie.

“Will you serve our table tonight?” She asked and I nodded, which caused a filthy smile to form as Jen spoke again, “I’m going to feel you inside me every time you do,” which was the last direct word she said to me all night as she left – basically at a run – to get back to her parents' dinner table.

 

We played games – that was our thing, and it was why I hadn’t pointed out to Jen that she hadn’t brought a mobile phone with her to take an urgent call.

 

The rest of this shift might not be so dull after all.

 

 

Published 
Written by shyguy82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments