Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hanging Out with My Brother's Friends-Part 2-The Lake

"The price of hanging out with college boys."

41
18 Comments 18
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

When we got to the lake, the party was in full swing. I would guess there were about fifteen to twenty guys there. Although there were a few girls, it was pretty much a sausage fest. When we walked up to the assembled group, I noticed several heads turn.

Apparently, most guys were surprised at my appearance. Hell, they were surprised by my boobs. I grabbed a beer and started to nurse it.

We hung around for a while. Guys started to come up to me to chat me up. Josh eventually became possessive because he draped an arm over my shoulder to let people know the situation. What was the situation exactly? I was at a party with three guys wearing a tube top that was straining to contain my boobs. Where the fuck was this going?

I soon found out. Josh's hand was hanging down my arm but very discreetly, he moved it over so his thumb could flick my nipple. Soon it got hard and I got that tingling feeling again. My nipple became the object of a lot of stares as did Josh's thumb. Josh had to take a leak so he left and Ben replaced him.

Ben was a little less subtle. He immediately put his arm around my waist. From time to time, he started thumbing the fabric of the bottom of my tube top. After a while, he had a pretty good underboob exposed. This garnered a fuck ton more attention. I was now standing in a circle of horny guys with hard nipples and at least an inch of boob hanging out the bottom of my top.

I finished my beer and chugged another. Lucas eventually took Ben's place. As he casually talked to the guys as they circled around us with their tongues hanging out. He actually started cupping my boob in front of them.  It started to get quiet.  You could feel the tension.  I even saw a couple boys unconsciously start to stroke themselves. Where the fuck was this going?

I soon found out. Josh returned and led me away from the group. He said that he had a job for me.

"What job?"

"Some of the guys want to get to know you better."

Fuck! Eventually, I learned that Josh had agreed with four guys that I would let them grope me. Josh said I didn't have to do it but this would help offset the cost of my hanging with them. I told him I was already paying my way. Josh said this would enhance my position with the group.

"Okay, but I want half."

"Half of what?"

"Half of whatever you're getting to pimp me out!"

"It's only forty dollars. For beer and weed."

"That's all I'm worth? Then I want thirty."

We settled on twenty. We came back to the fire; Josh nodded at Ben and Lucas. They nodded at some nerdy guys standing next to them. Off the eight of us went along with a twelve-pack of beer into the dark night. We got behind some trees in a small clearing. The three guys turned the lights of their cells on and lit me up. I took one of the beers and chugged it.

They were all looking at me with puppy dog eyes like I was going to grant their fondest wish. Josh stepped up behind me and grabbed the bottom of my top and lifted it. As the top went up, so did my boobs. Eventually, gravity took over and they came loose striking my chest with audible plunk. I was now standing in front of four nerds topless and they were starting to drool. These guys had only seen naked boobs on their computer because their mouths gaped open

LunaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSinclair

Ben pushed the first nerd forward. He came up to me and just stood. Josh yelled, "Remember you have two minutes." He still stood there. Eventually, Josh came over and reached down, took his hand, and laid it on my boob. The nerd started stoking it, flicking my nipple and squeezing it. I could see he was getting excited. Josh called time.

The second nerd wasted no time in approaching me and grabbing my boobs. He squeezed them and kissed them. My boobs were starting to get painful but I was getting that tingling feeling all over again. The third nerd wasted no time. He must have been learned from the other two because he immediately turned me around and grabbed my boobs from behind getting a really good grip on them.

He mashed them flat (or as flat as they would go) against my chest. He grabbed my nipples and pulled straight up until I was on tiptoes. He cupped and grabbed both boobs and actually lifted me off the ground by my boobs. God, it hurt but I swear I was getting wet too. What the fuck!  I was getting so abused that Josh called time early.

The last nerd came up to me shaking a can of beer smiling. He nodded to the third nerd who came up behind me, grabbed my arms and pulled them back so my back arched and my boobs stuck out. When the top was popped, the beer spewed out all over my hair, my face and my boobs. The last nerd then started licking the beer off my boobs and sucking on my nipples while I was being held.

God, it felt creepy and exquisite at the same time. When it was over, Ben collected the money from the nerds who actually wanted more of me, not a big surprise. Lucas led them away and I got my twenty dollars. I picked up my tube top from the ground and struggled back into it. I was going to have to get new clothes.

Back at the fire, my hair was a mess and my chest was sticky from the beer and the nerd's spit. Still, the boys stared hungrily at me.  I was a mess but still desired. All the way home, my boobs throbbed and my nipples ached. Even though I was sore, I was turned on. All those boys wanted me!  For the first time in my life, I had something boys wanted.

When the guys dropped me off, I asked about tomorrow night. They looked at each other.

Then Josh said, "Sure. But be prepared to take things up a notch!"

"What the fuck does that mean?"

Josh just smiled.  Reluctantly I agreed to be ready by seven. As I was getting out of the car, Josh said, "Remember, no bra." Fine with me. I didn't have that many bras and couldn't keep having them taken as trophies.

As I lay in my bath soaking my sore, bruised boobs, I kept wondering what the next "notch" was going to be. I'd find out soon enough and everything, my world and my life would change forever.

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments