Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 11 Part Two

"Angel has a nasty phone conversation with Barry, meets with Daddy, and then enjoys a pleasant afternoon with a Gulf War veteran."

48
14 Comments 14
1.4k Views 1.4k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"Angel discovers that bigger isn't always better. Her lunch time seduction pleasuring Randy to exciting heights of arousal."

I woke up earlier than usual, most likely because I slept so well. The sun began its daily spectacular light show as it climbed above the horizon. I slipped into my favorite terry cloth robe and tied it loosely at the waist, then headed downstairs to brew coffee.

I had time to sit down and enjoy that first cup of java, so as soon as the coffee maker began that cute gurgling sound that signals it's nearly finished, I poured myself a cup. Mixing in my usual half-and-half and a packet of Sweet 'N Low, I sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip.

Before I could take a second, my cell phone rang. Who the hell would be calling me at seven fifteen in the morning, I thought as I dug the phone out of my purse. Looking at the caller ID, I read the name Barry. What the fuck would he want at this hour?

Reluctantly, I accepted the call, "Hello," I said.

"Margaret, this is Barry," he said.

"I haven't yet deleted you from my speed dial list so I could see it was you," I replied sharply.

"Oh," he said, then continued, "Well, thanks for taking my call anyway."

If I wasn't a little inquisitive about why he was calling so early, I would have told him to go fuck himself and hung up on him, and that was still an option.

"And what do I owe the honor of such an early morning call from you?" I asked rather curtly.

He didn't answer immediately. After a couple of seconds, he said, "Did you get papers yesterday?"

"Yes," I replied.

Another pause before he asked, "Have you retained counsel yet?"

I wondered where this was going and answered, "Yes, not that it's any of your fucking business."

"Margaret, you don't have to cuss at me," he answered.

"Fuck you!" I replied quickly.

"Well, you'll want to get the papers to your attorney as soon as possible," Barry suggested.

"Already done, and she told me that judging from the time frame, you had the papers drawn up long before we separated," I replied.

He avoided replying to my statement but continued, "Well, I just wanted to make sure you knew what to do with the papers."

"You're giving me legal advice?" I questioned.

"Not formal advice, but I wanted to make sure you knew what to do with the suit papers," Barry answered.

"I'm not fucking stupid, Barry. You'll recall I used to suck an attorney's cock," I replied.

He giggled, I assumed because he did enjoy my oral talents so much. "Yes, and very well, too," Barry answered.

"Best on the planet," I accidentally replied.

Barry paused again, then said something that surprised me, "You know Margaret, I'd really like it if we could get through this without much pain."

He'd already caused more pain than he realized, and his remark about this being a painless divorce pissed me off.

"You cheating bastard. You're suggesting we make this painless when you were the one out there fucking your little slut secretary, and who knows how many other cunts! Give me everything I want, and we'll make it painless from this point forward," I shot back.

"Wait a minute," Barry started, but I interrupted him.

"No, you wait a minute! You know as well as me that the only reason you want this to be painless is you're worried about what a messy divorce will do to your standing with the firm.

"I just thought."

I interrupted him again.

"You thought you could have your cake and eat it too; that's what the fuck you thought. Don't ever call me again; if you want to speak to me, do it through my attorney," I nearly screamed into the phone.

Before he could reply, I hung up on him. I was hotter than my morning coffee that he would have the nerve to call me the morning after he'd had me served with divorce papers.

I'd certainly want to fill Laura in on that phone call when I spoke to her later. I could thank Barry for the adrenalin rush because I was ready to start my day after his call.

I went upstairs to shower and shampoo my hair. Drying and curling my blonde locks took longer than the shower, and by the time I finished, it was nearly nine.

Perhaps I'd give Laura a call before finishing up with my make-up. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I dialed her number on my cell.

"Good Morning, Laura Stevens speaking," she answered the phone as usual.

"Morning Laura, it's Margaret Jacobs," I replied.

"Margaret, I spent a couple of hours last night reading the suit papers," Laura started.

"And what do you think?" I asked.

"I think he might be up for junior partner at his firm. And I know the principles at that firm frown on any partner who's been accused of adultery; they don't frown on adultery, just on getting caught. If we depose him and his secretary, they could both be out of work quickly. His allegations for filing are pretty much standard fill-in-the-blanks you would see for a no-fault divorce. If we play our cards right, you may be sitting pretty when all is said and done," Laura explained.

"Barry called me this morning and asked if I got the papers. He wanted to ensure I had an attorney and would get the papers to my lawyer as soon as possible," I told Laura.

"That doesn't surprise me one bit. It goes with what I think about him wanting a quick, simple, no-fault divorce," Laura said.

"I like the sound of that," I replied, then asked, "So you think I can keep the house?"

"Well, if my suspicions are correct, you could get the house, all the furniture, your car, and within reason, just about any amount of alimony you want," Laura remarked.

"Really, won't they look into my past and present?" I asked.

"If it even comes up, I'll immediately hit them with a request to depose them both, and that's the last thing Barry wants," she said.

"Because he wants to continue with his lily-white image with the firm, we have his ass over a barrel. It's give you everything we ask for, or stand a chance of being an associate forever," Laura continued.

This is sounding better and better," I said.

"We may be able to settle this whole thing with a couple of phone calls, then wait for the court to review the settlement and issue the decree," Laura said.

"So, where do we go next," I asked.

"Let me call his attorney this morning, and we'll meet later to discuss what he said," Laura said, then asked, "Is a thousand a month alimony okay with you?"

"Sounds good," I replied.

"I have you scheduled for eleven thirty," she remarked.

"Something came up, and I can't make that time. Can we meet later in the afternoon?" I asked.

"Sure, how about four? Maybe instead of lunch, we could do dinner," Laura suggested.

"That'll be perfect," I answered.

Laura replied, "Great, see you then."

She again disconnected before I could say thanks and goodbye.

I tossed the cell on my bed next to my purse and went to the closet to pick something to wear. A lunch appointment called for something light and airy and a little more mischievous for when Randall and I were alone. For the light and airy part, I selected a powder blue knit dress open at the front that tied around the waist. It's the kind of dress that you can untie, and it falls open in front. Of course, I had a perfectly matched pair of near-stiletto heels. I considered a black garter belt and thong with smoke-gray seamed stockings and a matching bra that clasps in front for the mischievous part but settled on thigh-high stockings, thong, and bra instead.

I carried everything to the bed and slipped the thong on before sitting down to gather the stockings carefully on my fingers, then smoothed them up my legs. Slipping on the heels, I stood up and walked over to the full-length mirror on my closet door. My hair looked Mansfield-like, soft waves of blonde cascading around my face and barely touching my soft shoulders. I pursed my lips and leaned forward just a bit, using my arms to press my luscious tits together. Very sexy, I thought. I stretched the bra around my back and secured the cups together in front, then slipped one hand inside to position my tits so just the right amount of soft milky white skin oozed over the tops.

Moving to my make-up desk, I applied only a hint of pale blue eye shadow. I used a little mascara to lengthen my lashes and a perfectly applied coat of pink lip gloss. I finished with a dab of Channel #5 behind each ear, and what was left on the applicator went into my cleavage.

I slipped the knit dress over my shoulders and tied it tight enough that nothing fell out but loose enough so that when called for, I could slip a long, sexy finger under the fabric and give Randall a hint of things to come.

Standing before the mirror to check everything, I pirouetted on the heels. The dress swung around my legs, and the opening parted just enough to show my sexy thighs almost to the darker stretch hems at the top, then settled perfectly back in place.

"Outstanding," I commented to myself.

A small blue clutch purse was filled with only the essentials: lipstick, mascara, cell phone and my card wallet. I headed downstairs and grabbed a three-quarter-length black leather coat in case it got cooler later in the afternoon.

As I pulled away after backing the Benz out of the garage, the dash clock read eleven twelve. I had eighteen minutes to drive the seven or eight miles to the appointed spot where I would collect my pay envelope from Daddy. Traffic was light, so I made the trip in fifteen, pulling the car to a stop away from all the other vehicles in the parking lot. I left the engine running, knowing Daddy was always prompt and true to form, two minutes later, his tricked-out Chrysler 300 entered the lot and circled my car so he could stop driver's door to driver's door. Even with the windows closed, I could hear the thumping beat of what I assumed were massive speakers hidden away behind the back seat.

The window glided down to reveal Daddy, a thick stogie between his lips. He reached over and turned the music off. "Angel, you're looking fine today, woman," he remarked, keeping his eyes straight ahead.

"Why, thank you very much, Daddy," I replied, flashing a huge smile.

He turned his head toward me and said, "Great job with the senator-elect babe. He's the kind of client that can get the heat turned down with a single phone call if need be."

I smiled again, then replied, "Just doing my part for the company."

His long arm stretched easily between the two cars, and palmed in his big black hand was a plain white envelope. "A little something extra for your effort," he said as I took the envelope from him.

"Don't procrastinate on travel arrangements for Cancun. This time of year, it can be hard to get reservations on only a week's notice," Daddy remarked.

I shook my head and replied, "Stopping at my travel agent's office later today."

"Good girl," he answered, "You better get going, Randall expects promptness," Daddy added as his dark window glided up, and he hit the gas to speed off toward the lot's exit.

I opened the envelope and thumbed through the stack of bills, most of which were fifties. Indeed, it looked like Daddy was more than generous with his something extra. I stuffed the envelope in my glove box and headed off to meet with Randall Dietrich, Gulf War veteran and my next hopefully happy client.

Fifth Avenue runs downtown, so I just needed to cruise it until I got to Richland, which took about forty minutes. As I approached the intersection, I scanned for a place to park. There was an eight-hour park and shop lot a half block from the corner, so I pulled in and stopped at the small shack where the attendant kept warm.

An elderly black gentleman stepped out and rounded the front of the Benz as I lowered the window.

"Ya all gonna do a little shoppin tis afternoon?" he asked, his eyes clearly noticing my sexy legs.

I lifted one thigh, so my dress rode up a little, "Something like that," I replied.

"I'm here till six," he said as he reached for the door handle.

He opened the door; I turned and let my dress fall open, giving him an even better view of my long, sexy legs, this time flashing some creamy white thigh above my stockings, "I shouldn't be later than four, darlin'," I said, flashing him a wide smile to go along with the flash of flesh between my legs.

As I stood up and my dress closed, I said, "You take good care of my Benz, and there will be something extra for you," I jiggled my tits a little giving him something to daydream about until my return.

"I'll be extra careful with those, err, it," he said in an obvious Freudian slip of the tongue.

I left my jacket in the car and slowly walked out of the lot, leaving the old guy watching my every move.

As I walked the half block back to Richland, every male eye was drawn to my form. With each step, a sexy knee popped from between the fabric of my dress, and I smiled, thinking I could have any one of them wrapped around my finger in no time.

I was learning very quickly that prompt arrival at the planned meeting place meant I wouldn't have to fend off offers of "Hey babe," "What's up sexy," or "wanna get a drink," comments from men while I waited for my client.

Fortunately, as Daddy had said, Randall was very prompt. At precisely twelve-thirty, a stretch limo pulled to a stop at the bus stop directly in front of where I was standing.

"Hop in, Angel," a voice said from inside as the back door flopped open.

I walked across the sidewalk and, without even looking inside, slipped into the back seat. But the car was empty except for the driver, smiling at me over the seat.

"Hello," I said, wondering how he'd opened the door from where he was seated.

Being the curious type, I asked, "How'd ya do that?"

He smiled again, then replied, "Motorized doors, of course."

Just as quickly as it had opened, the door closed and locked, and the driver pulled back into traffic as I sat back in the rich black leather seat.

"Where's Randall?" I questioned him.

"Who?" he replied.

Then I remembered Daddy's email and corrected my question, "Sorry, I meant Randy."

"That would be me," the driver replied.

"Where are we going?" I asked, wondering how a limo driver could afford an appointment with the girls from Elegant Escorts.

"You'll see soon enough," Randy replied as he got on the interstate and headed out of town.

I figured along with seeing where we were going, I'd come to understand the how part of my thoughts also.

Randy moved the long vehicle expertly in and around other traffic, and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. It's best to relax so I'd be ready for him to enjoy the ride later.

"Want some music?" Randy asked.

"I'm good with the quiet for now," I answered.

We traveled six or seven exits before Randy steered onto the exit for Willow Lake, then drove the short distance to the entrance of the exclusive residential area at the north end of the lake.

Randy lowered his window and waved at the guard sitting by the sliding glass window inside the shack.

I supposed he was well-known by the guard since he didn't slow down.

A short time later, Randy turned into a long paved driveway that, from what I could see, headed off into the woods.

I smiled, thinking he was gonna grab me bend me over some dirty old tree stump, and fuck my brains out, but I quickly came to realize that the driveway led to a very spacious-looking octagon building that looked like it was all roof.

"What an interesting building," I said as we approached.

Randy replied, "It's a geodesic dome, and it's what I call home."

Through the trees, I could see the shimmering of water. Randy pulled to a stop in front of the dome and turned the limo off.

"Let me get the door for you, Angel," he said as his door opened.

I watched intently as he rounded the front of the car and walked back toward the door. He had no limp, so his legs were just fine, and since he was rather handsome, I already knew he hadn't suffered a head wound in Iraq.

Randy opened the door and reached in, offering me his left hand.

"Thank you, kind sir," I said as I slid toward him, trying to keep my legs ladylike for now.

I stepped aside, and after closing the door, Randy said, "Since this is your first time here, let me give you the fifty-cent tour."

As we walked toward the front door Randy put his right hand in the small of my back. It felt firm and somewhat hard without the normal movement of fingers when a man first touched me there.

I smiled and remarked, "This is an awesome place."

Randy grinned and replied, "Wait."

I didn't have to wait long. He opened the door and waved his hand. "Welcome home," he said as we stepped through the doorway.

His home was very open and round. Across the expanse of rich oak flooring was a double set of French doors that led onto a massive deck. Off to the right, the open kitchen had an elevated counter with stools facing the stainless steel work area behind.

On the opposite side of the dome, a staircase led up to a loft with massive windows that looked down on the deck.

As we walked across the oak flooring, I could hear my heels clicking on the wood.

"Awesome place, Randy," I said as we neared the exit to his deck.

Randy reached out with a very stiff-looking hand and pushed on the door's lever. "Step out here," he said.

I stepped through the door and walked to the other side of the deck. The view of Willow Lake was spectacular. Randy's home was positioned at the very tip of the lake, and from here, you could see across to the other end.

I turned to him and said, "What an incredible view."

He waved his hand at the lake and replied, "This is why I bought the place."

As he brought his hand down, I realized it was a prosthetic hand.

I turned to face him and took the limb between my hands, "Did it hurt much?" I asked.

Randy smiled, knowing I'd discovered his handicap, then answered, "Actually, it didn't; one second, my hand was there, and the next second, it was vaporized. Fucking IED jumped up and shook hands with me," his broad smile acknowledging that he was totally comfortable with his device.

I reached up with one soft hand to touch his face, "I'm so sorry," I said.

Randy laughed and then said, "Don't be; this is the reason you're here," he admitted, waving the stiff prosthetic in the air.

My confused look must have shown.

Randy continued, "After I recovered, the VA offered me a loan program for handicapped vets. I took them up and started the limo business. That was fifteen years ago, and for the last ten, business has been very good. Last year, I did a hundred fifty grand clear after expenses."

"Wow," I said.

"I haven't found a girl I want to share the rest of my life with, so Elegant Escorts is the next best thing," he explained.

I pulled him close to me, our hips barely touching. "How about we go back inside and enjoy the next best thing."

"After you, darlin'," Randy replied, waving his good hand toward the door.

I walked a little before him, moving my hips more as he followed. I was sure his eyes were fixed on my ass and long shapely legs as we crossed the deck again.

Inside, Randy asked, "Can I get you a drink?"

"Love one," I replied adding, "But only one." Letting him know I didn't need to be half looped to enjoy his company.

Randy headed toward the kitchen, slipped his black limo driver's suit jacket off, and hung it over a chair. His necktie slipped from beneath his white shirt collar and joined his coat.

"That's better," he said.

I followed him into the spotless kitchen and backed him against the granite counter. With a sexy grin on my pink lips, I reached up and unbuttoned the second and third buttons below his collar. "That's even better," I remarked, exposing the top of his hairy chest.

His smile confirmed that he'd want me to proceed in a little while.

I stepped backward away from him as he asked, "What's your pleasure?"

When the small of my back touched the eating counter, I smiled and replied, "I just love oral."

Randy laughed loudly and said, "That's good to know, but I was talking about your drink."

I turned and scooted up onto the end stool than crossed my legs letting my dress part and giving him a view of my shapely thigh. Hooking one heel over the rung of the stool, and dangled the other toward him and said, "Surprise me."

NatalieXO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieXO

Randy grabbed two glasses and a bottle of grey goose from his liquor cabinet and then walked to the corner where I was sitting.

"Vodka spritzers sound good," he said as he began pouring just the right amount from the frosted liquor bottle.

I smiled and watched his hands closely. He had become quite deft at using the prosthetic hand skillfully pour the vodka using that hand then his good, or I should say other, to pour lime soda into the glasses.

He could not grasp the glass with his hand, but I smiled widely as he offered me my drink with his left hand.

As we drank, I began the subtle movements of seduction. I allowed my dress to open a little wider along my thigh and lightly toyed with the fabric along my cleavage. Randy's eyes absorbed every movement.

"You're very sexy," he complimented me.

"It's what I do best," I replied, licking my lips lightly.

I looked into his eyes and asked, "So, what's your pleasure?" Feeling that he wanted to move along.

Randy grinned, then replied, "I absolutely love watching a woman strip for me, especially a full-figured woman like you."

I smiled, then uncrossed my legs and then crossed the other, this time allowing my dress to open so that the tops of my stockings and the creamy flesh above were exposed to his ever-increasing lustful eyes.

"I love that!" Randy remarked, knowing I would be keeping my seamed stockings and heels on while we made love.

My long sexy fingers moved to the v line at my tits and spread the material wider. His eyes widened as I asked, "And these?"

He licked his lips and whispered, "Yes, and those too."

I could tell by the way he was shifting his hips that my slow sensual seduction was taking effect and that his cock was responding to the lush view I was offering.

Smiling while I dipped one sexy red-tipped index finger into my drink, then lifted it to trace the liquid around my lips slowly, "And when these circle your hard cock?"

"I can hardly wait," was his instant reply.

Smiling at him, I reached out and grasped his hand. His fingers curled around mine as I said, "Come with me, I'll end your wait."

I slipped off the stool and led him across the room to the white leather sofa in the living room area.

"Have a seat, Randy," I whispered, holding his hand until he was comfortable on the sofa.

As I took a step or two back, I asked, "Do you want to tell me what to do?"

He shook his head yes.

I stopped and placed my hands lightly on my hips, waiting for his first request.

I saw him swallow hard then he spoke softly, "Slowly untie your dress."

One skillful finger slid into the knot holding my dress closed, then hooked into the fabric and slowly opened it. My eyes never left his as the belt fell behind me dangling toward the floor from where it was connected in the back and the knit powder blue fabric parted revealing the secrets beneath.

He gasped, seeing my lush body exposed for the very first time.

My firm, full tits straining at the black fabric that held them tightly, my flat soft belly, and cute little belly button just above the line of black material at the top of the triangle covering my loins.

I began swaying my hips side to side, letting the dress cover, then uncover my long, sexy legs covered to mid-thigh with smoke gray silk and the awesome contrast of creamy white flesh running up to my hips.

"Turn to the side," Randy requested.

I turned to face the light from the deck, my dress still hiding the sides of my legs but pulled back beside my breasts.

"Touch your loins," he said.

My hands slipped inside the open dress, and I shuddered slightly when my fingernails slid across the smooth fabric covering my loins.

My every move was turning Randy on, and my own touch turned me on.

"Now move your hands up to your breasts," he suggested.

My hands slid up across the naked flesh of my belly to gently cup and lift my lush tits. Pressing the fabric that covered them and causing more soft flesh to slip out.

My hips were moving to the rhythm of unheard music, and my hands explored the soft, naked flesh above my bra.

"Lift your left breast from inside your bra," Randy asked with a slight strain in his voice, knowing he'd be seeing the fullness of my tit in a moment.

I slowly complied with his request lifting my tit up and over the top edge of my bra, the cup rolling down to support the released tit from below.

"Now, the other," he said almost pleadingly.

I repeated the process, first lifting, then lowering the heaving tit so the cups curled beneath.

"Lift one nipple to your mouth and kiss it softly," Randy commanded.

I happily followed his command and pursed my lips as the taut nipple came in contact with the shimmering pink flesh.

"Lick it," he requested.

My tongue darted out, flicking at the hard nub and sending a shiver through my upper body.

His words aroused me even more than my actions, and I waited with bated breath for his next request.

"Face away from me," he said.

I turned to show him the back of my legs defined by twin streaks of black seam and smoke-gray silk. My hips moved seductively from side to side.

I heard him moan softly as his lustful eyes scanned my shapely legs and couldn't wait until he could view their full, sexy length as soon as my dress fell off my shoulders.

"Slip your arms out of your dress, but hold it tight at your waist," Randy requested.

I followed his instructions to the letter, slowly peeling the fabric off my arms and then gathering it up as my hands slid down my sides to my waist.

"Turn at the waist and look at me over your shoulder," he said.

I turned as he asked and tilted my head back just a little as I gazed into his soulful lust-filled eyes.

"Don't you want to see my creamy ass?" I asked.

His wide smile confirmed that he indeed wanted to see my ass, but I wanted his instruction standing perfectly still in the position he'd asked.

"When I tell you, I want you to move your hands away and let your dress fall quickly, ready," he paused, then exclaimed, "NOW!"

I instantly did as he demanded, and my dress slid off my ass and fell to the floor behind me. His eyes widened, as did his smile as he took in the loveliness of my nearly naked form. Our little sexual game of Simon Says without the part of remembering only to do as Simon allows was highly erotic and had me turned on very much.

I could feel his eyes drinking in the vision before him. Long waves of soft blonde hair, softly rounded shoulders accented by the thin black straps of my bra, then the gentle curve of my spine almost pointing to the spot where even thinner strips of black fabric appeared from between twin orbs of milky white creamy smooth ass cheeks. His eyes followed down to the shapely thighs parted just enough to let him enjoy each as its own form, then down along black seams past perfect knees and calves to the only light and airy color I still wore those pointed powder blue stiletto heels.

Randy finally commented on the entire package, "What an incredible body."

"Now turn again to face away from me," he commanded.

I was somewhat surprised he wanted me to face away, but I quickly understood his reason.

"Very slowly; I want you to move your hands to your hips and pull the sides of your thong as high as possible," he said.

I followed his instructions to the letter, lifting those straps until they nearly reached the breaking point. I knew they formed a perfect letter "Y," pointing down between my ass cheeks. I could feel the fabric pressing between the lips of my pussy, giving me a sexy camel toe in front, and I couldn't wait for him to ask me to turn around so he could enjoy that vision.

I didn't have to wait as his next words were, "Now turn to face me."

I slowly pirouetted on the balls of my feet and left them very close together. His eyes were instantly drawn to the sliver of black material squeezed between the glistening folds of sexy labia.

While I was facing away, Randy had unzipped his slacks and was now slowly stroking his erect cock.

"Run your fingers along the sides of your thong. Touch your pussy," he commanded.

My index fingers slid down until they were slithering along the ever-increasingly wet lips, and I moaned softly as I touched myself, thinking I wished it were his fingers instead of mine.

"Stroll toward me," Randy said.

As I approached him, Randy lifted his hips and slid his pants below his knees, then sat back and began unbuttoning his shirt. His trim body was muscular but not tightly cut. The small patch of hair on his chest was very dark, as were his nipples.

My eyes were fixed on his erection, standing at perfect attention above a black patch of pubic hair and the sack of flesh below holding his balls, which rested on the white leather of his couch.

"Very slowly remove your thong as you kneel before me," Randy demanded, his hand returning to again stroke his hard cock.

I moved very slowly, peeling the thong off. Its triangle of fabric teased the folds of sensitive flesh it had slipped between before. I finally reached the bottom of my legs and knelt before him, reaching around and clearing the straps over my heels.

"Remove my shoes and pants," Randy demanded.

My fingers quickly slipped off each shoe, then slid up to slide his slacks off.

His thighs spread as he said, "Move a little closer.

I inched forward until my waist touched the white leather. All the while, my eyes were fixed on his cock. His cock was relatively small, perhaps only four inches in length, but incredibility hard, covered with a matrix of blood-engorged veins and a perfectly shaped head. The corona flared away from both the head and the shaft below. I wanted to feel him inside my mouth. I wanted to sense every twitch, every surge, and every inch of him within my warm mouth. I wanted him to demand that I suck his beautiful cock.

"Remove your bra," he demanded instead.

I quickly undid the clasp in front and slipped the straps off my shoulders, letting the bra fall between us.

I was sure he'd now command me to suck it.

"I want you to sit down and rest one arm here," he said, moving his stiff hand to his right thigh.

I lowered myself and curled my legs under my ass to sit, stretching my arm along his muscular thigh with my hand resting inches from his good hand, which continued to slowly stroke the rock-hard cock.

I moved my other hand to rest on the edge of leather just below his scrotum.

I would wait until he permitted me to touch it. I would wait until he demanded I stroke it. I would wait for his command to suck it, but I couldn't wait to study every incredible part.

My eyes followed his hand as he slowly jerked himself. I watched as the hand moved down, stretching what little flesh was left to be stretched. I watched as the hand moved up to slide slowly over the flaring corona and softly massage the head. I watched as the hand pressed into the bulge of his urethra. After studying how Randy pleased himself for what seemed like forever, he finally stroked up over the corona and head and lifted his hand, releasing it to my lustful stare.

"It's so beautiful," I softly whispered.

My hands trembled, knowing I would soon hear him ask me to touch it to suckle it, to take it in my mouth and suck it completely.

Having sat there studying how he pleased himself gave me knowledge on how to please him once he asked that I proceed.

But Randy knew a thing or two about arousal and made me anticipate that moment a little longer.

"Do you want to touch it?" he asked, changing from suggestions, commands, and demands to questions that required an answer.

"Please let me touch it," I instantly replied.

"Have you learned how to touch it?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes, I've learned," I answered.

"Do you want to kiss it?" he continued.

I replied with one word, "Yes"

Do you want to lick it?" he asked.

Again, one word, "Yes."

"Do you want to take it between your lips?"

"Please, yes," I answered.

"Do you want to feel it slid along your tongue?" he continued.

"God, yes!" I exclaimed.

He flexed his muscles, making it leap toward his belly. "Do you want to feel it twitch, surge, and slap the roof of your mouth?" he asked, his voice clearly showing the signs of total arousal.

"Please, Randy, give me the command, and I'll pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams," I replied, nearly begging for his words.

With two words, Randy gave me control of this incredible foreplay session. With two words, he placed his sexual being into my delicate hands. With two words, he allowed me to show him just how much his words and actions utterly turned me on.

Those two words he whispered, "Touch it."

After dozens of instructions, demands, commands, and nearly as many questions, I could hardly believe I had heard those two words.

My fingers trembled as I slowly slid them between his cock and belly. They continued trembling as I curled them around his searing hot cock shaft, but the instant it melted into the palm of my hand and my nails wrapped around to touch the heel of my hand, the trembling stopped, and the pleasure began.

Holding his cock in my delicate hand, I could feel every pulse of his heart as it pumped blood through the matrix that covered his shaft.

Now it was my turn to heighten his arousal; it was my turn to ask the questions that would ultimately lead to us both exploding in a passionate storm of orgasm.

"Do you want me to stroke it?" I asked.

Randy smiled and replied, "Yes."

My hand moved slowly up the short distance to the flaring corona, then softly slipped over the sensitive flesh.

He moaned softly.

I continued up until the tip of his head disappeared into the soft palm of my hand.

With it firmly held there, I gave my hand a little twist and began an even slower downward stroke, sliding my thumb along the bulging urethra and onto his scrotum.

Randy groaned as my thumbnail scratched at the flesh holding his balls.

"Again?" I asked.

His reply was, "Please, yes."

I moved my hand up to repeat the process, soft, delicate fingers caressing each inch. Warm palm flesh surrounded the corona and head, and then a downward slide, giving his urethra the same thumb-nail caress as before.

Randy didn't wait for my question and said, "Please, Angel, again and again and again."

My hand moved with a skillful motion over and over, stroking his rock-hard cock, and as I pleasured his cock with that hand, I moved my other up to softly caress his balls rolling them in the warm palm and teasing them with deft digits and hard, sexy nails.

"Shall I kiss it?" I asked

Randy moaned and replied, "Yes, please kiss it."

I moved my hips and raised again to a kneeling position, my shoulders lightly touching his thighs and my face directly in front of his throbbing erection.

I opened my hand and let it rest lightly against outstretched fingers, exposing the underside of his corona and the bulge of his urethra to my lips.

I looked into his eyes to ensure he was staring back at me, then pursed my lips. Moving toward it, I kissed ever so softly at the spot where his corona blends into the shaft, then flicked my tongue at the same point.

His moan of sear pleasure acknowledged that his was a very sensitive scar of circumcision, a fact that I would use over and over to heighten his ecstasy.

My lips slowly moved down along his urethra, kissing the bulge softly until I reached his scrotum. Lifting his balls with my other hand, I let one slip between my lips. As I rolled it around on my tongue, I hummed a little, giving his nut a sensuous hum job. The other ball received the same soft, sensual treatment before I made a slow ascent of his shaft with my tongue flattened against it.

Once I reached his frenulum, I lifted my lips from his quivering pulsing shaft and asked, "Shall I lick it?"

"Yes, dear God, yes," Randy instantly replied and then added, "Lick it, suck it, and fuck it with your beautiful mouth."

As I moved my mouth toward him again, I licked my lips and left them parted. My hand slipped down the shaft to the base, then circled its rock-hard flesh, holding it firmly in front of my outstretched tongue.

My tongue returned to his circumcision scar, then slowly slid around the corona to the right and back around to the left, gently teasing the soft flesh with only the tip. As I returned to his scar, I rose enough so that when I went right again, I could circle the entire corona with my tongue.

Randy moaned over and over as I drew smaller and smaller circles from his corona up to the very tip of his cock head. When I reached the top, I pressed the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit and was rewarded with a drop of pre cum.

Tasting his seed for the first time caused my body to shudder and sent my brain into an oral frenzy. I took the head between my lips and suckled it gently, using my tongue to caress the corona. More hard cock slipped between moist pink lips as I let the head slide slowly over my tongue.

Randy moaned, then flexed his muscles, causing his cock to leap off my soft wet tongue and rub against the roof of my mouth. It twitched back down to again press into my tongue. This was a sensation I couldn't ever recall feeling before. Most of the cocks I'd sucked filled my mouth, but Randy's smaller member had room to twitch, surge, and leap around inside, touching tongue the hard palate and the soft flesh of my inner cheeks. I loved the sensation and couldn't wait to feel it with his entire cock inside my wet mouth.

I began taking more of him inside. Very slowly since there wasn't much to take. I moved my lips down a little, then a little more, until they rested at the very base. His cock barely reached my uvula, a part of my mouth that was usually pressed tightly against the roof when I took a man with more length deep in my throat.

Randy again flexed his loin muscles, and his cock surged upward, teasing the little nub of flesh hanging at the entrance to my throat.

Sucking his cock was not only fun but a totally new experience. I still loved the feel of drawing my mouth tightly against the entire thing and pulling back to let my warm, wet flesh massage every part.

I continued my oral pleasures on him for several minutes, sucking, licking, kissing, then sucking again on this rock-hard throbbing erection.

Randy moaned deeply, then whispered, "You're gonna make me cum."

I didn't lift my mouth off him just uttered in my throat, "Uh-Huh!"

He placed his prosthetic on the back of my head and pressed me down burying my nose in the thick patch of pubic hair at the base of his shaft. I slid one hand up to take both balls in the palm and squeezed them as he groaned harshly.

In an instant, his balls pumped the first wad of thick salty-tasting cum into my mouth. Loving the feel and taste of his seed, I locked my throat closed and held every successive shot his balls pumped into me. Four or five times, I felt his cock spew forth with the reward of my blow job. Eventually, my mouth was full, and his cock was soaking in a sea of cum in my mouth. His moans of ecstasy began to subside, and his prosthetic slipped from my head, flopping on the couch beside his trembling thigh.

I slowly lifted my mouth, holding his cum load inside, then squeezed my lips around the shaft and head as I let him slip from my oral grasp.

I looked at his face. It was a contorted red mass of exhausted skin. His orgasm caused him to look somewhat like a sexual monster. As the pleasure subsided and his face returned to the handsome man I'd been watching, he opened his eyes.

I straightened up and tilted my head back just enough so that when I parted my lips, he could see the thick pool of cum I was holding inside.

A tiny droplet of cum ran over my lip and toward my chin. I quickly slipped a finger into the escaping semen and returned it to the army of squiggly soldiers held in my sexy mouth.

After having them swim aimlessly about and letting Randy watch me play with them, I release my throat and let them slide down my throat to my stomach.

Randy smiled and then said, "That was the best blow job I've ever had."

I grinned and replied, "I am the best on the planet."

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments