Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Injured List (Part 1)

"April plans a special massage to help Luke relax."

40
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Luke pulled into the parking lot of Taurus Day Spa and hobbled out of the car with a sigh. Luke’s frustration was further compounded by the additional time it took him to struggle to the door on his crutches.

Once inside, Luke didn’t even bother to walk up to the receptionist’s desk. He pivoted to the left and plopped down into the nearest chair.

It looked like a doctor’s office inside, apart from the additional plants and a warm coconut scent lacing the air.

“Luke? 10:45?” squeaked the peppy receptionist behind the tall counter. Luke struggled to make out the owner of the voice. The cute young receptionist was almost too short to see over the counter. Only her tousled black hair and fresh blue eyes peeked back at him inquisitively.

Luke forced a smile as he nodded back. Fighting off the umpteenth sigh of the morning.

The girl’s eyes smiled back, and she swiveled in her chair. “Nicole!…. hmmm. Yeah, your 10:45.” The girl swiveled back. “She’ll be just a minute.”

Luke dutifully nodded and tried to relax amid the piped-in rainforest noises echoing around the room.

Soon, the door in front of Luke opened. Smiling back at him in the doorway was a woman. Dressed professionally in the standard attire Luke was accustomed to seeing his trainers wear. Granted, none of his team trainers sported her elegant silhouette. Simply clad in a pair of form-fitting khakis that accentuated her long, feminine legs, and a smart polo. Her neon blue shoulder-length hair was buzzed on one side. It starkly contrasted her fair, smooth skin.

“Come on back, Luke.” Nicole waved with one hand while helping Luke limp through the doorway.

Mercifully, Nicole led Luke into the first room down the hall so he could dress down. Luke had to admit, the spa was a little more welcoming than the training rooms where he usually received massages, with a lot fewer sweaty guys.

“Just take your time getting undressed. Go ahead and lie down when you’re ready,” Nicole said, brushing his shoulder tenderly. Her soothing touch made Luke’s hair stand on end and his body crave more. “I’ll give you plenty of time to relax.” Nicole winked as she drifted out the door.

It took Luke a little longer to undress lately. Fighting to keep his balance during the undressing process was surprisingly tiring. When he finished, Luke was thankful for the extra time to rest in silence on the cozy, towel-covered table in the center of the tranquil room.

The ambiance of the tiki-themed room was growing on Luke, and it started to help him relax. With his head buried in the hole of the massage table, Luke closed his eyes, tuning out everything but the noise of the water feature in the corner of the room.

Luke had already drifted off to sleep before the masseuse returned to the room. Nicole knocked lightly before entering. Receiving no response, she proceeded in, assuming her client had drifted off.

Nicole rubbed her soft hands with warm lotion, before gently rousing Luke. Her delicate touch explored his broad shoulders for signs of tension.

“Ugh, wha… huh?” Luke muttered under Nicole’s light touch.

“Hey, sleepyhead,” Nicole answered with an amused giggle. “Sorry, but your girlfriend paid for a massage, not a nap.”

Luke sleepily groaned in agreement. “That feels nice.” Nicole’s delicate hands pleasantly surprised him, deftly kneading away the pent-up discomfort in his shoulders.

The woman’s soft touch was warm and comforting. The slight melony smell of her lotion was helping add to the relaxing tropical vibe.

Nicole’s hand worked up and down Luke’s back, every inch she kneaded, replacing discomfort with relaxation.

“I’m moving down to your legs now,” Nicole whispered in a comforting tone.

“Do whatever you want,” Luke moaned. “Whatever you’re doing is magical.”

Nicole shook her head and giggled, “Well, I didn’t want to alarm you. I know about your injury, and I promise I can work around it.” Luke groaned in agreement, wishing he hadn’t been reminded of the state of his knee injury.

“Don’t worry, I promise you’ll forget all about it by the time we’re finished,” Nicole advised him as her warm fingers dug into his neglected hamstrings. Luke moaned as the tension melted from his body, from his legs up.

Nicole was right, Luke thought, already forgetting about his injury as a wave of relaxation washed over him.

Nicole ran her caring fingers up and down Luke’s athletic frame for the next fifteen minutes. Melting away his stress, she kneaded every knot out of his muscular body. Luke felt as if he had entered a dream, unsure if he had drifted off to sleep.

The piercing noise of a ringing cell phone split the tranquil silence of the room. Snapping Luke’s trace. Nicole’s fingers stopped as Luke looked around the room in a startled attempt to find the perpetrator.

“What the hell? My phone’s always on silent.” Luke huffed.

“That’s okay, I’ll get it,” Nicole assured him, seemingly unphased by the interruption.

Nicole walked over to the table by the door and picked up Luke’s phone from his pile of clothes.

“Looks like a Facetime from April,” Nicole reported from across the room.

Luke raised an eyebrow when, to his shock, his masseuse answered his phone.

“Hey, April.” Nicole picked up the phone with a beaming smile, as if her best friend had just called.

“What are you...” Luke called out, about to jump off the table.

“There you are, taking good care of my man?” April’s familiar voice asked as Nicole turned the phone to Luke in response. Luke peered back quizzically as Nicole answered in his stead.

“Well, I think he was. Just got startled a little.” Nicole giggled, handing Luke his phone.

“Hey babe, I’m bummed you’ve been under so much stress lately. So, I asked Nicole to take special care of you.” April smiled slyly back at Luke.

“Yeah, thanks, honey. She did a great…” Luke stammered, suddenly distracted by Nicole stripping off her polo, stretching her slender frame, and letting her plump, firm breasts fall free.

April noticed the distracted state of her boyfriend and giggled, “Like what you see?”

Nicole licked her lips as she pulled the towel from Luke’s waist.

“What in the world?” Luke asked in bewilderment.

“Just lie back and relax,” April scolded.

Nicole added more lotion to her hands and slowly rubbed Luke’s legs, starting with his calves. Her hands pressed firmly into his tight, toned muscles. “I want you to feel better as soon as possible, honey. Now, just let Nicole do her thing.” Luke was puzzled, but April’s familiar tone reassured him, encouraging him to lie back down and take a deep breath. “Now, was that so hard?”

“Not yet, but I’ll work on it,” Nicole added to their conversation as she traced her fingers teasingly up Luke’s inner thigh.

“Mmmmm, I wish I was there to help, but I’m sure you’re in good hands.” April smiled as she began to caress her breast through the thin fabric of her tank top. “I don’t mind sharing. Just relax and let her drain every ounce of tension from you, baby.”

Luke felt surprised, but not shocked. April had always had an adventurous side.

Luke closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. His heart raced as the tips of Nicole’s delicate, oiled fingers danced up the shaft of his stiffening penis.

“See, that’s better,” Nicole softly encouraged him as Luke’s broad shaft quickly hardened under the light caress of her fingers. “Just breathe,” she whispered.

Luke obeyed, slowly calming himself between Nicole’s gentle strokes. The back of her delicate fingers stroked his now robust erection.

Slowly, Luke opened his eyes and turned back to his phone.

On the screen, April grinned back lustily, “Isn’t that better, baby?” April lifted her top to reveal her beautiful, round breasts. Luke strained to take another deep breath, struggling with the heightened eroticism of the moment.

“You really spoil me, baby.” Luke groaned in pleasure from his increasingly sensual massage.

“Shut up and let me watch,” April purred. Her hand moved from her breast and disappeared down her panties off-screen.

Luke dutifully flipped the camera and watched his girlfriend’s smile widen as his throbbing erection came into full view. Nicole, still teasing it with the lightest touch of her oily hand.

April moaned in appreciation, her shoulder shaking as her fingers picked up speed just out of view.

“That’s so fucking hot. I wish you could feel how wet I am.” April smirked as she lifted her hand, displaying a set of glimmering fingers.

Luke groaned in response to the tease. His erection jumped in Nicole’s fingers.

“Oh, he’s plenty wet too.” Nicole grinned as she propped up Luke’s swollen girth with one hand. Slowly, Nicole used the fingers of her other hand to caress his sensitive head. Her fingers danced up and down, showing off the gleaming strands of oil and pre-cum as Luke’s groans of pleasure intensified.

“Ummmm, so hot,” April moaned. “I wish I had someone to hold my phone.”

Luke was squirming now as Nicole continued to pet the sensitive, throbbing head of Luke’s shaft. He was finding it increasingly harder to ‘Just breathe’ and was on the verge of exploding.

“Just breathe,” April whispered encouragingly. Nicole nodded and switched to massaging Luke’s massive hamstrings.

“The more we edge you, the greater the release,” Nicole added seductively as Luke closed his eyes again. His broad chest expanded slowly and deliberately with each refreshing intake of air. This is the most relaxing massage ever, Luke thought.

“You enjoy your happy ending, hun, I gotta go.” April sighed.

“K, babe, thanks,” Luke chuckled, still a bit surprised by the turn of events. Luke blew a kiss to his girlfriend as she ended their call.

Nicole shimmied out of her khakis while Luke was hanging up the phone. Luke drank in her long, smooth thighs and firm ass as she shook off the last pant leg. Nicole turned to reveal her modest tattoo, a small silhouette of a unicorn gracing her hip bone.

Nicole smiled mischievously back at Luke as he craned his neck to get a better glimpse of her gorgeous figure. Luke was glad when Nicole walked back to the counter at the head of the table, making it easier for him to get a better look. Nicole grabbed the squirt bottle of oil and turned it on her naked body. She slowly rubbed the oil across her perky breasts as they began to gleam just inches from Luke’s enraptured face.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

“You ready for the premiere treatment?” Nicole purred as the oil dripped from her hard nipple and rolled down her firm, toned body. Her elegant form was enchanting, seductive, and irresistible.

Nicole teasingly dragged her delicate, dripping fingers down Luke’s shoulder, down his chest, to his hips, and down his inner thigh. Luke’s body quaked as it once more begged for release. His gleaming, towering erection flexed involuntarily in the center of the table. “Oh, I haven’t forgotten about you,” Nicole purred as she leaned ever so close to Luke’s conspicuous, needy erection, teasing it with her hot breath. Luke had to shut his eyes again to restore his composure.

Nicole purred as she skillfully climbed up on the middle of the table, straddling the enamored and increasingly aroused Luke. Nicole’s finger playfully tapped the head of his penis, sending a shock wave of thrill through Luke’s body.

Smiling slyly, Nicole lowered herself over Luke and slowly crawled up his body. She teasingly dragged her dripping breasts up his body, sharing their soft warmth with him. Nicole’s smooth breasts spread tempting oils up and down Luke’s body as she glided up and down atop him. Nicole soon reached his ear. “Relaxed?” She whispered seductively.

Luke groaned in contentment, his eyes shut, mesmerized by the attentiveness of his masseuse. “Good,” Nicole purred, her hand reaching down to grasp Luke’s already engorged erection.

Luke’s groaning intensified as her soft, oily hand slid up and down his sensitive shaft. Nicole massaged Luke’s wet, throbbing girth while rubbing his chest with her soft breast. It took only about a few tender strokes until Nicole felt Luke’s heart racing through his veiny, throbbing shaft. “Relax,” she reminded him as she slowly released her grasp.

Nicole rose to her knees, lifting herself off of him. She slowly rubbed the residual oils into Luke’s broad chest as he took a deep breath. Luke gazed up at Nicole’s glistening beauty. Her arms pushed together her full breasts as they diligently massaged him. Massage oil was cascading from Nicole’s tone frame as she straddled him. Dripping slowly from between her slender hips, teasing Luke’s already aching erection. She was like a vision from a dream.

“Relax,” Nicole reminded him in a breathy, reassuring tone. Luke once again closed his eyes and soaked in the moment. His penis twitched and throbbed as he strained to calm himself while so close to Nicole’s hot, dripping folds.

Mercifully, a sing-songy doorbell-like chime distracted the pair.

“Hm, I wonder what Katie needs?” Nicole asked aloud, before carefully climbing off the table. Luke watched intently as Nicole’s gleaming round ass glided across the room to the intercom by the door, “Yes?”

“I’ve got your client’s girlfriend on the line,” the receptionist replied through the speaker. “She wants to know if she’s not too late?”

“Oh no, no, she’s fine!” Nicole answered, glancing back at Luke with sultry eyes. “Why don’t you have her call my personal cell and bring it on in? She ordered the premium package, after all.”

Nicole’s shimmering silhouette turned back to the table, where she brushed Luke’s hair with her slender fingers. “Someone wants to make sure you’re well taken care of.”

Luke was grateful April had gone through all this planning just to cheer him up. He was grateful that she was now going to be a part of it, too. That was going to be the most relaxing part.

There was a meek knock on the door before the petite young receptionist peeked her head in the door, phone at the ready. She looked younger and much more delicate than she had when half-hidden behind the counter.

Luke saw her youthful young eyes widen as they fixed on his thick, hardened shaft, standing nearly straight up in the center of the room.

Nicole immediately ushered the girl in and pointed her toward Luke’s shoulders. “There, that’s a good angle,” Nicole assured her before climbing back onto the table.

"Hey, babe,” Luke greeted April’s giddy smile through the phone screen.

“Hey, hun! You enjoying your massage? I’m glad I didn’t miss the ending,” April purred. “I finally snuck out of work. Now, I can spend some quality time watching my babe.” April lifted her tank top, showing off her cute, round breasts.

“This massage just gets better and better...” Luke groaned in satisfaction. Nicole had already started the massage again with a new technique. Her large breasts rubbed against his hard penis as she pressed them firmly around his needy girth. Up and down, she caressed his throbbing erection, slipping it in and out from in between her slick, full breasts.

“Fuck, that’s so hot,” April moaned as her hand ventured off the phone screen into her increasingly wet panties.

The receptionist found it difficult to keep the phone steady, as the sensual energy in the room caused her heart to race.

The infatuation of her receptionist didn’t escape Nicole’s gaze. “Go ahead, Katie. I know you’re enjoying the show.”

With a needy grin, Katie’s free hand fumbled with the waistband of her scrubs, before managing to untie the cord. Finally, Katie could slip her free fingers into the warm pocket of her panties with a soft, satisfied moan.

Both voyeurs were now touching themselves as the whole room began to enjoy Luke’s massage.

“That’s so sexy. I can’t wait to watch you cum all over those hot tits.” April moaned as Luke squinted, straining to contain himself.

It was now a challenge to relax. Luke’s dripping erection quaked as it swiftly glided between Nicole’s warm, wet breasts.

Mercifully, Nicole paused and released Luke’s penis. Leaving her hands free to return to soothing his tired hamstrings.

Luke took a deep breath and fought to slip further into relaxation. A task becoming increasingly difficult now surrounded by three beautiful women, two now moaning softly as they played with themselves.

Luke closed his eyes and unwound as much as his racing heart would allow. Nicole’s hands, skilled and soft, continued to massage his athletic legs. Luke sighed, feeling more and more teased every second.

After a minute or two, the tranquil silence of the room was interrupted by a soothing set of fingers brushing Luke’s forehead and roaming through his hair. “Having a good time?” His girlfriend’s familiar voice echoed through the phone speaker. Luke moaned as his stiff shaft rubbed against something soft, warm, and dripping wet.

Luke opened his eyes to the young receptionist, dutifully stroking his hair. She bit her lip as April smiled back at him from the phone screen. Both were turning flush, stirred by Nicole’s latest performance.

All three turned their lustful eyes to the middle of the table. Nicole’s glistening, exquisite frame was now straddling Luke. Nicole massaged Luke’s thick penis, gently brushing her pussy’s dripping folds back and forth across the girth of his aching, throbbing shaft.

April moaned in admiration as Luke let out a strained grunt.

The eager young receptionist could no longer resist the temptation and abandoned Luke’s hair for her own satisfaction.

Katie deftly disposed of the top of her scrubs, letting her dainty, firm breasts free just inches from Luke’s face.

Before Luke knew what was happening, the receptionist again had a hold of his hair, pressing his face tight into her youthful, perky breasts. Luke reacted instinctually, greedily accepting her offering and sucking hard and deep on Katie’s impossibly hard nipples.

The cute young girl let out a series of staccato breaths as her slight frame writhed in tandem with the carnal delight washing over her lithe frame.

April’s moaning increased exponentially as she reveled in the festivity’s crescendo. “You better fucking ride him before we all explode.”

Nicole was grinning devilishly, as if she had read April’s mind. Nicole deftly maneuvered her shapely hips as she edged Luke’s massive girth closer to her pussy’s beckoning lips.

Luke held his breath as the young pixie in his arms trembled with jealous lust, watching the show intently.

Nicole winced with a mixture of greed and pleasure as she struggled to accommodate Luke’s broad shaft. Luke reached down to help. His strong fingers incentivized Nicole, caressing her neglected clit, encouraging her tight pussy to welcome him.

Now awash with wetness, it took but a moment for Nicole’s nimble fingers to guide Luke’s prodigious girth, plunging it deep within her dripping slit.

“Oh, fuck!” Nicole screamed as she lurched forward. A rush of unexpected sensations engulfed her every nerve. Nicole spasmed in an unexpected orgasm. “Oh, fuck!” Pain melted into pleasure, elation transcending her sense’s ability to process the moment, “Oh fuck!”

The spectacle was too much for Luke to handle in his state. Even his athletic prowess couldn’t endure his senses being ravaged so thoroughly.

Overcome with euphoria, Luke’s throbbing shaft erupted deep inside Nicole. He let out a loud growl as he bucked his hips, releasing an avalanche of tension and built-up sexual energy.

It was all April had to see, as she too faded into orgasmic bliss. Dropping her head back with her phone as her residual moans echoed through the car.

Katie squealed with delight as Luke grunted in pleasure. Luke’s abs spasmed in sync with his climax, captivating her as she watched his writhing, muscular frame. With a low groan, Nicole rocked her hips, slowly releasing Luke’s still spasming girth from her soaking used folds.

“Holy shit!” Katie gasped, barely able to focus on the erotic display. She shoved her greedy fingers as far inside herself as they could as her body melted into orgasm.

Nicole diligently massaged Luke’s throbbing erection as he continued to burst, shooting cum high on her heaving breasts.

When Katie finally regained consciousness, her innocent, young eyes became transfixed by Nicole’s gleaming breasts, dripping with a breathtaking amount of Luke’s essence.

The room echoed with stillness. A refrain of refraction as three naked bodies panted, exhausted, all reveling in satisfaction.

Katie’s mouth watered as her lust quickly rekindled, overcome with envy. Katie wanted so badly to taste Luke, to clean up every drop of his seed off Nicole’s gorgeous curves.

“I don’t know about you, but that was more than I bargained for,” Nicole interrupted Katie’s meditation as she slid off of Luke.

With a sly smile, Nicole casually strolled to the bathroom. “I’m going to go clean up.” Nicole paused as her fingers played with Luke’s semen dripping from her breast, seductively sucking her finger clean. “Mmmm, Hope you can schedule a follow-up,” Nicole grinned.

“Oh, for sure.” Luke agreed with a wink as he turned to the cute receptionist. “Anything this afternoon?” Luke chuckled.

“Hmmm, Hmm.” Katie stammered, blushing with a post-climax glow. “Yes, yes, mmm… I think she has a spot at one, if that’s OK.”

Luke smiled and looked back at Katie, “Perfect.”

Published 
Written by W_Jaxson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments