Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's Journey To Satisfy Her Extreme Lust-filled Desires.

"Joan Goes Deep In The Park Alone, Looking For Sexual Satisfaction.."

29
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you like this story. Joan loves being taken. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Do you want more of her exploits?"

Joan woke up in the morning, all alone in her bed. Her mind was still possessed by the gang bang fucking she had received at the club over the weekend. Joan's hand was buried deep between her thighs, rubbing her swollen clit, her heart beating faster as she thought about what she had experienced, the smell, the taste, and the feeling of being completely taken. Her mind and body took control as she orgasmed, squirting all over her hand and the bed.

Joan's mind was still thinking of her lust-filled weekend. She still needed to satisfy her rising lust-filled desires. She would find a way to satisfy her sexual needs today. She had the whole day wide open with no plans. Her mind hit on an idea. She would go to the park in the city, dressed to tease and seduce whomever she might find, as she walked in the deepest areas of the wooded park. She knew it was a risk, but a risk worth taking. She would bring her mace and stun gun, in case they were needed.

Joan spent the morning picking out a sexy outfit and doing her makeup and hair. When she looked into the mirror, a wide naughty smile crossed her face. She knew this would be an exciting afternoon at the park for her. She only brought a small handbag to carry her necessary items, leaving her cash and credit cards at home. She took the subway into town and the park.

When she rode the subway into the city, she noticed several men and women were checking her out. She knew then she had chosen the right outfit to achieve her goals. Her mind and body were getting excited with the anticipation of what the afternoon in the park would bring to her.

As Joan strode into the park, her heels clicking on the pavement, people passing by took notice of this sexy blond woman walking in the park. She even heard a few comments, as she walked suggestively towards a path leading towards the wooded quiet section of the park. The people on the walkway were thinning out as she continued her journey. She saw a path that went close to a pond, before leading onto a dirt path, which would take her toward the secluded forest area of the park.

As she was passing the pond, she noticed a park bench by the side of the pathway. She decided to sit and enjoy the view and the people walking by. Several passed before a young gentleman sat on the same bench. She was provocatively sitting on. Joan did not pull away, or move her hand, lying on the bench, next to the gentleman. The lust inside her body was growing.

He spoke, "Good afternoon, my lady. I must say you are a beautiful woman. Are you waiting for someone?"

Joan turned toward the gentleman, her dress billowing out in the breeze, exposing a large part of her breasts. "No, I am not expecting anyone. I am just out for a walk to relax and enjoy nature. Are you expecting someone to join you, on this beautiful day, for a walk in the park.?"

The man assured her he was alone and was not expecting anyone to meet him. He started making small talk as he moved closer to Joan on the bench, his hand first touching, then covering Joan's hand. "Maybe it's good that I have come this path and met you. You never know what could happen to an attractive woman, such as you, alone deep in the park. Do you mind if I walk with you?"

Joan did not pull her hand from under his. "You can walk with me if you would like. I will be taking the path into the woods. I enjoy the quiet serenity deep in the woods. So join me if you want to, but I know I will be fine." Joan rose from the bench and walked towards the dirt path that would take her deep into the woods.

The gentleman rose with her, his hand brushing the side of her body, as they walked towards the dirt path, taking them into the deep woods.

Several couples came down the path, grinning at her as they passed with a polite hello. The gentleman held Joan's hand firmly as a group of men approached. Joan wondered what might happen with these four young men and one sexy lady deep in the woods.

The men stopped and started talking with the gentleman holding my hand about this attractive woman, seductively dressed, out in deep woods. After a short conversation, the other three men changed direction and joined the two of us.

Everyone chatted excitedly as they walked. There were men on both sides of Joan as they continued up the dirt path. Joan stopped and pulled off her heels as they were not doing well on the dirt path. Joan felt the sexual tension in the air as they all walked. All four were walking close to her, their hands callously touching her exposed body as they walked. A clearing appeared in the distance.

The four men were excitedly talking. They wanted to take Joan out onto the sunlit grassy knoll. Joan was not asked if she agreed or not. The four men completely controlled her. She had no say in the matter. Joan's heart was beating hard and fast, her body filling with erotic lust, her panties wet with love juices. She knew she was about to be taken and sexually used and abused, with no one to protect her. She thought about showing some resistance to their lust-filled plans, but her mind stopped her, as this was the reason she had come to the park.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

They surrounded Joan, forcing her to go onto the grassy knoll. They took her purse and shoes from her and threw them into the bushes. Now she was completely at their mercy; no matter what they wanted to do to her, she was theirs. Joan let out a squeal, to make these lust-filled men think she was protesting.

The men stood in a circle, surrounding Joan, as they unzipped their pants, dropping them to the ground, their cocks long, hard, and oozing precum, protruding into the air. The men grabbed Joan and pushed her down onto her knees in the wet grass, the circle of cocks at the level of her lips. "Suck our cocks, you slutty bitch. You know this is what you want. Then we will all fuck the hell out of you." One by one they grabbed her head with the golden hair, forcing their cocks deep into her mouth. Drool ran from her lips and down her chin as she sucked all four cocks with heated enthusiasm, as they fucked her cock sucking face.

When Joan had finished sucking all the juicy cocks, her dress was covered in drool, her hair was a mess, and her makeup smeared all over her face and their cocks. The four horny men grabbed Joan and lifted her onto her nylon-covered feet. They pulled her dress over her head and threw it on the ground, while ripping off her soaked panties, leaving her body completely exposed, with just her knee-high nylons on.

Joan could not keep quiet any longer, "Fuck me you bastards, fuck this horny slut, you know I want to be taken and used, so do it, I am a naughty princess who wants to be turned into a fucking slave whore."

The men were extremely loud and excited. They had a cunt that wanted to be taken, and they were up to the challenge. They spread Joan out on the grassy Knoll, legs spread wide. They took pictures of the women they were about to fuck in every possible way. They were going to use this horny bitch, just as she wanted.

One man went down between her legs, licking and sucking the juices running from Joan's excited cunt. Joan wrapped her legs around his back and pushed his head deep into her horny cunt. Joan exploded into orgasm, squirting all over the man's face as her body shuddered with orgasmic bliss.

The men could take no more watching. They all wanted to fuck this bitch in every one of her fucking holes now. They were going to gang-bang this slutty princes. They lifted her onto her knees on the grassy knoll, giving them full access to her horny body. "Stand by bitch, you are going to get the fucking of your life, and we don't care if you scream in pain or pleasure, We will fuck you until we are all completely spent, and you will do as we say, including sucking our cocks clean of all our fuck juices."

She felt the first cock slide into her slippery, wet cunt. It was large and long, and Joan could feel every rib of the stranger's cock fucking her horny cunt. She felt a hand first rimming, then fucking her tight ass. Joan was crying out in extreme lustful pleasure. The four men were out of control, fucking her ass, cunt, and face at will, and making her suck them clean after each stranger deposited his seed deep inside her body.

Joan orgasmed over and over as she was being gang-banged, she could not get enough. She begged them to fuck her harder as she squirted cum and piss from her cunt while in extreme orgasmic bliss. The strangers called her filthy names as they shot cum and piss all over and in her naked body.

Joan loved the feel of the warm cum and piss all over her naked body. She rubbed the juices into her tits and cunt, licking her fingers. She smelled so fucking good, like a fucked whore.

Soon it was quiet. No one was around as she rubbed her fucked cunt. Joan sat up looking for her dress and panties. They were nowhere to be found. She did find her shoes and purse. She started walking naked, with just her stained nylons and heels on her body. It was getting dark. She did not know how she would get home, as she was naked and fucked.

As she walked towards the exit of the park, many people gazed at this fucked naked woman, wearing only nylons and heels as she walked. Joan flagged down a cab, and for a big tip, and after he checked out this naked fucked woman, he let her into the cab and agreed to take her home. But only if she would suck him off, right there in the cab, with everyone who passed by, watching.

Joan licked and sucked his hard cock, until he exploded in her mouth, cum drooling from her mouth and chin. She left the smelly cum all over her face, wanting her cuckold husband to get a taste of her gang-bang fucking when she got home. He would be at the door when she arrived, and she couldn't wait to feel his arms around her fucked body.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments