Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bookshop, Part 1

"A bookshop is a great place for self-discovery"

65
28 Comments 28
9.0k Views 9.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"A bookshop is a great place for self-discovery"

Chapter 1

"Oh, I'm good at following instructions and love to learn new things, kinda like a sponge," she said and smiled at the smart-looking gentleman who was about halfway between her age and her Dad‘s. "So you think maybe I might do? Shall I come back Friday? Anything in particular I should wear?" she asked.

He chuckled at the rapid-fire questions. "You'll definitely do,” he replied, “let's see how it goes Friday but I think we’ll be a good match. There's no dress code as such but smart casual. We cater to the well-heeled and usually gentlemen."

"Smart casual? So maybe a skirt? Blouse or is a t-shirt top ok?" she suggested, thinking through her limited wardrobe.

Smiling, seeing that she might be worried, a troubled look on her face as she glanced up at him, he said, "A skirt would be great and a smart t-shirt would be fine, or blouse if you have one. For Friday don't worry too much." Nick looked down at her reassuringly.

"Um, okay, I'll see what I've got."

Amanda frowned as she considered visiting the charity shops for more office-type wear. He put his hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"Really, don't worry too much, Amanda. So eleven on Friday morning perhaps?"

"Sure, eleven it is, Nick," she replied, smiling up at him, hesitating at using his name but a little calmed by the physical contact.

Feeling like she'd been dismissed she headed to the door. He watched her go and as she walked out, taking a good long look at her, the brown hair hanging down past her shoulders, the slim waist. He smiled to himself happy with the potential.

She had wandered in because of an advert, a bookshop looking for a cultured university student to work weekends, a chance to earn a little money. To work surrounded by books would be great, she had thought. A luxury independent bookshop. It seemed she had passed the interview. She was too petite to do a manual job and didn‘t fancy working in a bar, and her dance and gymnastics flexibility would help with the bends and stretches of replacing books on shelves. Although Friday was going to be a Trial Day, she was pretty pleased at having found a job in her first few weeks of her first term of her first year. Go me! she thought.

As soon as she was out of the door she stopped to check the cash in her purse. She knew exactly how little was in there, but you never know, she thought to herself, it may have increased since I last looked. But no. She sighed and headed to the nearest charity shop.

Sitting back down Nick re-imagined her, the soft lips, the beautiful wide doe eyes, cute little nose. The obedient looks and the way she glanced up past her hair had stirred something animal in him. He ran his hand over his crotch and chuckled as he felt the swelling there. He thought about her often and found time to pass slowly as he waited for 11 am Friday. With a few minutes to spare he was making sure that the shop was tidy and checking himself in the mirror in the little bathroom at the back, hands running through his short hair, the white shirt crisp, sleeves rolled up, a small patch of dark chest hair visible. He nodded and headed back out to the shop turning the sign to 'Open'.

Waiting just out of sight, not wanting to be too keen, Amanda again smoothed the unfamiliar black skirt against her legs; hardly necessary since it was actually quite short and tight-fitting. Her dark tights complemented the skirt and the low black heeled pumps, but wearing the white button-front blouse she felt more like a waitress with its long sleeves and tight fit, just missing the little white apron.

Nick looked at his watch and leaned back in his chair, mind racing through all the scenarios. Bookshelves to pin her against, the desk to watch her bend over, what her small hands would feel like trying to wrap around his thick cock. Looking up at the clock he saw the time was nearly 11 and tried and banish those thoughts.

Taking a breath, Amanda opened the shop door and gave Nick a smile even though she was a little nervous at being on trial.

"Hello Nick, I'm ready to learn everything you have to teach me and do your bidding," she announced, putting her bag down on the floor by the till.

Smiling easily, he greeted her. "Amanda! Hi, so glad you made it. And right on time, punctuality test passed," he said, grinning. Nick stood and looked her up and down. "Very nice, very professional." He walked closer, his hands reaching out to her right hand. "Do you mind?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he started to unbutton her cuff and slowly fold it up her arm.

"Oh, um." Biting her lip as she watched his fingers baring her wrist, adjusting her blouse sleeve, it felt deeply symbolic but she couldn't quite grasp the meaning beyond the obvious. Yet it did something to her, something just beyond her reach to explain.

His fingers brushed her delicate skin with each fold, taking his time until the sleeve hung loosely above her elbow, fingertips brushing down her forearm, giving her hand another squeeze with his thumb in the palm of her hand. "Other arm," he said as he held out his hands to her.

Amanda obediently held out the other hand, again feeling like she had crossed a line somewhere but didn't know what it was or what it meant.

He looked into her eyes, taking his time, his body close to hers, his hands slow but steady as they rolled up her sleeve. Finishing, he brushed her hair back behind her ear.

She bit her lip. He couldn't possibly know what he was doing to her, how he was confusing her, messing with her. She knew he was just getting her set up for work, it was just professional, and yet?

"Do you own a pair of glasses?"

She blinked up at him. "Um, g-glasses? Well yes, er, of course?" She gazed into his eyes, trying to understand what was going on, but it eluded her.

He gave her hand a squeeze. "Be a good girl and put them on for me."

"Um, of course."

Crouching down to her bag and getting them out, she then stood and faced him. He had noticed how her cute ass strained against the tight skirt and smiled to himself. Again taking a steadying breath, glasses ready, she half expected him to take them and put them on her face himself, and hesitated in case that was what he wanted.

As she stood there, glasses in hand Nick noted that she hadn't done anything unless specifically asked and his cock throbbed. Taking them from her and very slowly placing them on her face, he took his time to straighten them. His eyes looking into hers through the lenses, staring into them, Nick’s thumb grazed her cheek.

"Perfect." He took a step back and looked her up and down. "Very, very good," he added and grinned, biting his lip briefly.

Amanda blushed, and couldn't help glow at the totally undeserved praise, loving it, maybe even hoping to earn that 'Good Girl' at some point. Whatever just happened had been significant, and she felt like a changed person. She didn't pretend to comprehend it, but she was hooked on something she never knew existed. She wondered if he’d stroke her cheek again, or tidy her hair? Since he’d already checked out her choice of outfit, Amanda spontaneously twirled slowly so he could see her from all sides.

"So I'll do?" she asked, looking him briefly in the eye before dropping her gaze.

Nick felt every inch of him come to life as she spun for him, at the unexpected display of a desire to please. He had to compose himself before nodding and then slowly putting his arm around her shoulders, turning her slightly so their hips touched.

"You are perfect, Mands”--he paused--“let's show you around while it is quiet."

"Yes, Nick, good idea." She just managed to stop herself from calling him Sir, like at school. She had gasped a little, mostly at his comment but also at his touch, liking them both and needing more but not wanting to look desperate for attention.

He clearly heard the check in her voice as she said his name, and smiled. His hand squeezed her shoulder. Nick started to show her around the shop, how it was organised. With the tour finished he smiled. "Okay, now the real work," he said with a grin, his eyes on hers.

"Yes, S." She just managed to make it one word, an elongated yes, and reckoned he wouldn't have noticed. She needed to get a grip on herself. Suddenly the multiple layers of knickers and tights and skirt were too much, making her hot down there. She didn't want to give herself an infection. But first, work. Adjusting her clothing must wait until a break.

Nick pulled out a chair for her, a small wooden thing next to his big leather one. There was little space at the desk as he turned on the computer. Patting his hand on the plain chair for her as he sat in his, he commanded, "Come, sit.”

Amanda quickly sat where told and focused on the computer screen, trying to concentrate.

“Our real job is catering to our client's needs and wants. We must learn to know what they want before they know they need it. And sell them works of art at fabulous prices." He looked at her, so close, her hair had escaped from behind her ear and he brushed it back again with his fingertips.

"Catering to needs and wants, knowing what they want before they do, works of art." She muttered her repetition but she was distracted, his hand again in her hair. She almost closed her eyes and moved her cheek closer; thank goodness she hadn't, had she? What would he have thought of her?

Nick saw her eyes close, her lips just barely parted, heard her mumbles as she lost focus. He chuckled. "We make people happy, that's our job," he said, and pointed to the screen as they sat there shoulder to shoulder.

"This gentleman is coming into the shop after lunch, he drops five to ten thousand pounds most visits, a very loyal client. Your challenge is to get that number towards the ten thousand.” Nick turned to look at her again.

Meeting his gaze, Amanda sensed the challenge but frowned unsure of her ability to accomplish the task. "I'll do my best, Sir." Looking back at the screen as she swore silently at herself. She should have said, Nick not Sir, but perhaps he wouldn't have noticed again. She hoped.

Nick chuckled at the "Sir" and stood up. He pulled on his jacket. "I'll go get some coffees, if anybody comes in, don't let them leave." He grinned. "What would you like?" Nick stood there, looming over her, his crotch at Amanda’s eye level as he looked down at her.

"Er, what would I like?" Did she just ask his trousers that question? She looked up at him, "Um, mocha with a sugar, please?" she answered, trying to blink away her distraction. She chose to focus on her task, an order to carry out. She must keep any customers in the shop. She so hoped she wouldn't fail.

Nick brushed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "Smile, don’t worry, I'll only be gone a few minutes." Grinning at her he walked out the door and headed to get coffees.

Amanda breathed out a long sigh of relief now that he’d gone. It was like the pressure was off. What on earth was that all about? What just happened to her? Nothing, obviously; and yet that wasn’t true. She sat at the computer a little stunned, her fingers stroking her cheek where he had just touched it.

The little bell above the door dinged and the prized customer walked through, early. Seeing the young student he did a double-take, then looked around. "Where's Nick?" he asked, a man in his sixty's, hands in his pockets, clearly wealthy and fully suited. He leaned on the nearest bookshelf with a practiced nonchalance.

"Oh, hello Sir, um, Nick said to tell you he'll be back shortly, and that in the meantime I'm here to look after you?" Amanda stood up walked over while keeping a respectful distance.

Nick saw a message on his phone. From him, Alan.

It said, "No need to hurry back".

With that message, he cursed himself for leaving her alone in the shop. His protective instincts for the young assistant hurrying the coffee girl along. He chuckled to himself that he was already calling her his assistant. Had she made that much of an impression on him?

 

Chapter 2

Nick could see the message on his phone and it was from him, Alan. He knew exactly what the man was thinking and willed the coffee girl to make the drinks faster, looking at his watch thinking how stupid it was to have left Amanda there alone.

Back at the bookshop, Alan smiled. "Here to look after me? Well, it is my lucky day isn't it!"

"Er, is there anything I can help you with, Sir?" she asked, biting her lip. Amanda already felt out of her depth.

Alan chuckled. "Child, I am sure there are so many things you could help with, for now, I will enjoy looking around. How long have you worked here for our Nicholas?"

"Um, well no time at all, it's my first day, and anyway if I muck up he'll probably sack me?" She was confused by the customer.

"I'm sure you won't muck up," Alan replied, "do you know if he has any new Austen first editions? Or any more of her private letters?"

"Um." She tried to give herself time to think.

Coffees in hands, Nick had walked back to the shop hoping Alan hadn't said anything or done anything or indeed left the premises. Opening the door with his hip Nick walked through and suddenly realised that he didn't have a coffee for Alan. Seeing Nick return Amanda blew out a lung full of air in relief crying, "Oh, Nick!" a little too enthusiastically.

Hearing her, Nick smiled at the way her lips form his name. "Mandy, here you go," he said, handing over her coffee. "Alan, you rascal, how are you?"

The valued customer grinned and gave Nick a hug. "Mandy is it? She's been very helpful."

Amanda looked up in surprise having done nothing at all, and Nick just smiled at her, seeing the mixture of panic and relief in her eyes.

"Should I go get a third coffee?" she asked, feeling a bit guilty having her own but nothing to offer the special customer.

"I was asking Mandy here about any Austen. No dear, no coffee for me, I have enough pep."

"Aha, it's your lucky day I have a new first edition, great condition I've put aside for you and also one of those letters you so love. The prices are steep but barely a drop in the ocean for you." By now Nick stood by Amanda’s side, establishing them as a team, but Alan’s lascivious eyes were still all over the young student. Amanda edged just a little closer to Nick, the customer’s stare making her feel insecure, her hip touching Nick and pressing in a bit for comfort.

Drumming his fingers on the bookshelf Alan weighed it up. "Come on now Nicholas, you know the price doesn't matter."

Nick suppressed a smile, loving how easily Alan had been played, wanting to show off in front of the girl. "Mandy, keep Alan company while I fetch them."

"Oh!" Amanda cried, disconcerted at being abandoned. Before leaving, Nick simply rested his hand reassuringly on her lower back, holding it there, holding her there. She sighed at the touch, her skin tingling. His thumb traced down her spine lightly feeling how small her body was under his big hands, how delicate the muscles felt through the thin shirt, before leaving to get the letter and the book.

Alone now with Alan, Amanda asked, "So, have you seen anything else that you like, that interests you, Sir?"

"Oh, I have deep and varied interests," his eyes staring into hers, twinkling with energy and he walked past her to sit in Nick’s leather chair, slowly crossing his legs and looking at Amanda in front of him. "What do you do when not here, little Mandy?"

"Oh, um, I'm at the University and I like to read a lot." She was still confused by him; he was not behaving like a typical customer.

Nick rushed back as fast as he could, his concern for Amanda clashing with the desire to make the sale. He walked back in just as he heard her struggling to make small talk.

He smiled at Alan. "A creative genius, our Mands, one day you'll be buying her first editions I'm sure," Nick said, handing him the examples and a pair of gloves. Alan gave Amanda a good long look, nodding before taking the gloves and turning to examine the cover of the book and the letter. With Alan’s back turned, Nick mouthed to her, "You ok?" Alan could be heard grumbling and mumbling as he looked through the book.

Again Amanda moved over right next to Nick, hip to hip, though actually it was more hip to thigh, and nodded, trying to relax now that he was returned and making her feel safe. For some reason she wanted his hand on her back again and twisted a little as if to ask.

Looking at her Nick put his hand on her shoulder and leaned in to whisper, "You're doing great," his lips almost brushing her ear. His thumb traced over the hidden straps as he held her and squeezed her shoulder, feeling her body so close, tension in the air as Alan looked at the book and letter slowly, taking his time, savouring it. Nick held her close, her body feeling soft and small against his own.

Amanda’s breathing became a little faster, feeling Nick’s hot breath on her neck. She swallowed, and moved her shoulders subtly, not to throw him off but to enjoy the pressure of his fingers, and again for reasons she didn't understand, she wanted Alan to see Nick’s hand on her.

Alan turned around and smiled. "Very good Nicholas, you do discover the most delightful treats," he said, looking at Amanda. "Let's not haggle, fourteen thousand for the pair?"

"What do you think Mandy, is fourteen enough? Fifteen thousand pounds is such a lovely round number," Nick countered and grinned at Amanda then back to Alan. She gazed up at Nick, not daring to offer any opinion, but pressed even closer into his side, then looked at Alan, noticing how he looked back at her. She was glad that Nick was there, and actually felt safe enough to almost enjoy Alan staring.

Eyes still on Amanda he made his decision. "Fifteen thousand it is. If you find a signed Austen letter do let me know, don't go to those horrible auction houses." He pulled out his phone pressing a few buttons and nodded. "Money has been wired." Alan rose to his feet. "Have these delivered to the usual address. Perhaps Mandy could bring them over."

Business over, Nick nodded. "We'll see how her schedule is."

Alan’s phone sounded and he made an abrupt goodbye leaving the two of them standing side by side as he waved through the door, Nick’s hand still on Amanda’s shoulder. He gave it another squeeze. "Go lock the door and change the sign to closed."

Amanda nodded, replying, "Yes, Sir," and reluctantly left his side, disappointed that the customer had gone even though he made her nervous. She did as she was asked and returned, standing close again but not actually touching this time. Taking a look at his watch and seeing it was twenty to one already, Nick grinned to himself and then smiled at her, the way her feet moved quickly in short steps, eager to please but almost silent.

He nodded again. "Come sit. " He took his own seat and turned the computer back on. Amanda pulled her chair close and sat down, leaning forward to watch the screen, arms resting on the desk surface.

Nick called up the System and begin to show her how to add a new entry and record the sale price, then turned to her, their faces so close together, the light of the screen reflected off her glowing youthful skin. "Congratulations on your first sale."

She turned her head to look hard into his eyes. "I, er, but I didn't do anything. I just stood there making a fool of myself, not knowing what to say." His face was so close, and he had lovely eyes.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

Nick brushed her cheek and smiled, looking into her eyes. "Don't be silly, you were perfect. I want you to stand up and go through to the courtyard, I have a surprise for you." He rested his hand on her knee giving it a squeeze.

“Oh!" Amanda’s expression became a grin, and she got up. Crossing to the courtyard she glanced back at Nick then went out.

Seeing the glance Nick chuckled. "Go on you." He then stood and made some arrangements before walking through, hands behind his back. The courtyard was warmed by an infra-red heater, the air still crisp and clean. As he walked out he looked down at Amanda sitting at the table. "Close your eyes."

Her hands resting in her lap, she closed her eyes and relaxed though her ears were straining for clues. Nick walked slowly towards her, his leather-soled shoes soft on the paving stones, scuffing slightly as he placed something, an envelope on the table in front of her. Walking slowly behind her he put his hands on her shoulders and leant down to whisper in her ear, "Open your eyes." His hands were soft on her shoulders, reassuring her that this was a safe place, feeling her clavicles with his fingertips, thumbs aligned towards her neck along the crest of her shoulders.

First, she opened her eyes. Second, she looked at the envelope, and third, she lifted her right hand to gently squeeze his on her shoulder. Feeling her small hand on his, Nick bit his lip, her soft touch so gentle. Using both hands she opened the envelope, enjoying the warmth of the heater and Nick‘s touch.

"Oh!" She gasped, shocked. Her left hand covered her mouth, the right held the open envelope. It was full of fifty pound notes, ten of them. She twisted to look up at him. "But?"

Nick smiled at her reaction and released his hands, walking round so that he could see her, standing just to her left.

"It's for you, your first sales commission," he said, smiling, her joy making him incomparably happy, his eyes practically dancing as he saw the expressions line her face.

"Oh! I can hardly believe it!” She dropped the money on the table and jumped to her feet, throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him, her body draped down his front. Yet despite barely knowing him this felt entirely appropriate.

Nick chuckled again, that low deep rumble as his arms wrapped around her and lifted her off her feet, feeling how easy her little body was to pick up, her thin arms wrapped around his neck, the smell of her hair, and how soft it felt against his face, his senses taking in as much of her as he could as he held her there.

Eventually, one arm slowly lowered her to her tiptoes while he ran the fingers of the other through her hair and brushed it back from her ear. "So, do you want the job?" he whispered in her ear.

"Er, can I think about it?" she teased, then grinned and added, "I'll bite your hand off! Course I want the job!" Gazing into those eyes again, pressing into him for support, her toes barely touching the floor, his breath again felt hot on her neck.

Nick grinned back and bit his lip at her cheek, knowing that this was going to be fun. His fingers ran through her hair, his thumb grazing from the point of her jaw up over her cheek, then slowly down to the corner of her mouth. His eyes locked on her as he felt the faint touch of moisture on his thumb from the corner of her mouth. He nodded once.

"You'll make a very good assistant, I am sure."

Amanda kept her mouth closed in case she might say something stupid and just nodded, disengaging herself with hands flat on his muscular chest. For a moment her mind darted back to wanting Alan to see Nick’s hand on her, thinking he might enjoy watching Nick touch her, but she quickly dismissed it.

The feeling of Amanda’s small hands on his chest made Nick stir deep inside. He smiled.

"We have a lot to teach you.”

 

Chapter 3

Looking up at Nick, Amanda smiled, but a little nervously, feeling out of her depth again and stepped back. "Yes, Sir," she replied and clasped her hands behind her back, standing there at the courtyard table.

Looking down into her big beautiful eyes, her hands clasped like that, shoulders back, breasts against her blouse, Nick smiled. "I think it is time for lunch."

"Oh! Okay. Actually I'm starving!" Suddenly she realised just how hungry she was.

Nick nodded. "Take a seat." He headed off inside returning quickly with armfuls of prepared food. He started laying out charcuterie, cheese, fresh bread and olives. Dashing off once more he returned with a bottle of Chablis and two glasses.

"Oh wow! This is amazing!" She clapped her hands in excitement and wriggled in her seat.

Chuckling at her enthusiasm, Nick sat and smiled at her. "So you think you'll enjoy working here Mandy?"

"Mm," she half replied, trying not to talk with a mouth full of delicious things, swallowing. "Oh yes! I love it! Though I was a bit scared this morning with Alan."

Nick looked at her. "Scared? Did you feel scared when I was there too?"

"Oh no, I felt safe with you, and safe with him while you were there ... I, um, er, no it's okay." She needed to change the subject.

"I'm glad you feel safe with me. This is a safe place. I'll take care of you, I promise. Alan just has a very naughty mind."

"Haha, it felt like he was sizing me up for his dinner, haha." Trying to think of another topic, her colour rose.

Watching the blush on her cheeks he smiled. "He probably was, don't worry you don't have to deliver his things. Unless you want to?"

"Oh my!" She blushed fully thinking of Alan looking at Nick touching her and blurted out, "I will if you're there too... I don't want to be alone with him?" She bit her lower lip.

Nick’s gaze flicked from her eyes to her lips as she ate, trying not to give away the things she was doing to him. "You never have to be alone with him again. But you don't mind being alone with me do you?" He took a sip of wine.

"Oh no! You're really nice; I like being with you," Amanda replied with innocent happiness.

Nick leaned back drinking his wine. "What are you going to do with your commission?"

"Oh, buy books! Maybe I should get them through you? There are a few on my reading list that I need to own, so I can write in the margins?"

"I'm sure I can do you a deal on some of them," he said, giving her a grin, "what kind of writing interests you? Do you write about yourself?"

"So far I've only written what I've been told to, but I'd love to write something more personal, like a diary of a student’s self-discovery?"

Nick nodded, looking at her. "I'd like you to write for me. Each Saturday you can bring me something you have written."

"Oh crumbs, that's tomorrow! What did you want?"

"I want you to write about your first morning working here, the emotions you felt."

"What, all of them?" she asked, blushing quickly, yet again.

Nick stood up and walked around behind her, his hands on her shoulders, reassuringly squeezing them. "All of them, this is a safe space."

"All of them," she replied softly, embarrassed but excited, closing her eyes, relaxing into his touch, wishing Alan could see them but not sure why. Nick’s thumbs and index fingers grazed up her neck, fingers fluttering over her throat. She breathed through her mouth, almost panting, eyes closed, chest moving up and down. Looking down at her, his little assistant, Nick listened to her breathing as his thumbs caressed behind her ears.

"All of them," she muttered again, her head tilting back slightly.

He leaned down and planted a small kiss on her cheek. "All of them," he whispered in a low growl directly into her ear.

Amanda gasped, whether at the kiss or the tone of the words she wasn’t sure, but she repeated back, "ALL of them, Sir." She was loving this though it seemed so weird.

His teeth slowly nibbling on her earlobe, he added, "I can't wait to read your thoughts, what is going through this mind of yours."

"It'll be safe, yes? I can write anything? everything?"

His thumb traced down her jawline and up over her lips. "I want you to write everything, from deep inside, let it all out."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, her lips parted, his thumb feeling so nice there, her breathing ragged. Nick felt the small opening between her lips, lightly dragging the bottom lip down, inhaling the fresh scent of her hair as he kissed the top of her head. Amanda tried not to sigh, submerged in the moment, not thinking beyond the Now, her tummy feeling it, his kiss on her head so lovely. She opened her lips wider.

Nick whispered in her ear, "Stand up."

Opening her eyes, Amanda tried to shake the feelings out of her head and stood up, turning to face him, a little puzzled. Had she done something wrong?

Nick slowly tucked her hair behind her ears again. "You will be completely open and honest with me won't you?" he asked, staring into her eyes.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, looking back into his, wanting this even though she didn't know what "this" was. She clasped her hands behind her back again.

Nick smiled slowly. It started in his eyes as they watched her intently, the lines on his face deepening and his mouth opening into a wide easy smile. He lifted her chin slightly and placed a soft, small kiss on her lips. "Good girl," he said, smiling, before walking away into the bookstore.

Amanda stood there immobile. Like a statue. Feet fixed to the ground. Mouth slightly open. Forgetting to breathe. Inside the bookstore Nick turned around in the darkness and saw her there, unmoving. He smiled to himself. She shook herself again, like a puppy, and come trotting back into the bookshop.

Sitting at his desk on his chair, looking at stock orders as though nothing had happened, Nick heard her feet padding through the store and called out, "Come here Mands."

She came over quickly and again stood with hands behind her back. It just did something nice to her. Nick turned his chair to face her, seeing her like that, in supplication. He smiled. "Closer."

She stepped closer until her legs were touching his knees, hands still behind her back.

"You are done for the day, go home and take the time to write your diary, I will see you at nine-thirty tomorrow and you will read it to me."

"Yes, Sir," she said, gulping at having to read her thoughts out loud, "Nine-thirty Sir."

Nick nodded, pleased with her, and stood up, his arm around her shoulders as he walked her to the door. Reaching it he turned her so that her back was to it, closing the gap between them, looking down at her. Amanda looked up at him, wondering what was happening.

He smiled down at her. "You had a very good first day, don't spend your commission all at once."

Grinning back at him, she replied, "Ok, Sir," waiting to be dismissed, liking how comfortable she felt with him.

He smiled again and brushed her cheek. "You're done for the day little one, I look forward to reading your diary." Unlocking the door, his body was pressed against her briefly before he stood back to let her out.

Once outside the door she stepped to one side and leant back against the window, blowing upwards into her hair and wiping her brow. Adjusting her bag on her shoulder she headed for the nearest coffee shop. She now had plenty of money for such treats.

Nick sat down and replayed the day again, from her arrival, her outfit, her thin legs, the short skirt, the way she looked at him as he put her glasses on her face. In fact each and every one of those looks was indelibly imprinted on his mind. Looking through the sales figures he could see that today’s was the biggest sale they had made for over five weeks and grinned at the impact she had made already. It may have just been luck, but the impact she’d had on him was not luck. It was something far, far more powerful.

Nursing the coffee between her palms Amanda also went back over the day, and tried to sort through her jumbled thoughts and emotions. She got a notebook from her bag and started jotting ideas for her diary.

At the front of her thoughts were his hands and fingers on her, his words of instruction, of how desperate she had been for Alan to witness his freedom to touch her, for Alan to like seeing how Nick’s hands could roam and caress, for Nick to almost perform in front of an appreciative audience.

In the courtyard Nick was tidying up the food from lunch and noticed the marks her lips had left on the rim of her glass, slowly running his thumb over them. Remembering the softness of those lips under his touch and against his own, he smiled and ran his hand slowly over the growing bulge in his trousers.

He went to put his feet up and relax the rest of the day away, reading, music on, waiting for the clock to strike 5 and a chance to relieve himself, thinking about how she had moved closer to him in front of Alan, the way her hip pressed against his thigh, the feel of her little body.


* * *

Amanda had agonised over it. How much could she write in her diary? For Nick to read? For Nick to know? What would the consequences be? Would he act differently? Would it spoil the whatever-it-was that they had enjoyed? Did he even notice, let alone enjoy it?

At 9.15 Nick popped out to get two coffees, remembering her order from the previous day. He had woken up thinking of her, of what she would wear, of what she would have written. He had dressed slowly, taking his time; another crisp white shirt, ironed, grey suit trousers and brown leather shoes.

At 9.20 Amanda was outside the door, again in the fitted white long sleeve button front blouse, tight short black skirt, dark tights and low black heels, bag over her shoulder, nervous about her diary entry. Nick saw her there on his return from the coffee shop and smiled. "Good morning." His hands were full of coffee cups. "Could you grab the keys please, front right pocket."

"Hello," Amanda replied, smiling, carefully sliding her hand into his pocket, wanting to explore but instead just grabbing the keys and pulling them free.

"Good work," Nick grinned. "If you can do the honours?" He nodded at the door.

Amanda was already panting again, but unlocked the door and opened it, stepping back to let him in first. He nodded and elbowed the lights on and put the coffees down, watching her step inside. "Put your bag down."

She quickly obeyed, lowering the bag off her shoulder to the floor. Nick stepped up to her and smiled and very slowly repeated the action of the day before, rolling her sleeves up her arms. She held her hands out ready, enjoying the touch, the being-made-ready. Nick’s thumb traced down the front of her forearm along the vein down to her wrist, feeling her soft smooth skin. He smiled. "And the other."

She moved the other hand forward, watching his fingers squeezing her wrist before moving to the other arm, slowly, deliberately, his eyes looking into hers. Repeating the stroke down her forearm to her wrist. "Glasses?" He smiled. Leaning down she took them from her bag and handed them over, her lips parted.

Nick brushed her hair back again, smoothing it, slowly placing the glasses on her face, correcting them, lining them up straight. He smiled and brushed the backs of his fingers down her cheek. "Perfect, absolutely perfect."

She grinned, surprised that he hadn't commented on her blouse, deliberately buttoned to her throat like a challenge, or invitation. But his gaze now traced down beyond her chin and fully noticed the blouse for the first time. He tutted and shook his head, his fingers slowly but deftly undoing the top button, brushing her throat.

She couldn't help but smile, thankful that he had accepted the invitation, wondering how many buttons today, her chin lifted to make it easier. Undoing another, his fingers began opening the blouse, fingertips tracing over the soft exposed skin. His thumbs tracing down the collar of the shirt and he toyed with the third button before opening it, his eyes watching as he exposed more of her skin. Amanda looked back into face, submitting willingly to him adjusting her appearance, heart thumping at his actions.

Nick smiled, pleased, and his thumbs traced back up her throat and along her jaw, his fingers in her hair holding her still. He smiled again, and mouthed, "Perfect," before placing a small kiss on the corner of her mouth. "Time for your diary entry."

"Yes, Sir," she replied, breathing out. With the next button his hands would have been level with her small breasts. She pulled her chair up close to his while he sat down on his big chair.

Amanda read to him. She had written it all. The words, the touches, the desires to be seen, the body contact of hip, leg, arm, hands, trying to make everything seem totally innocent yet the undercurrent was there, the desire to be appreciated, the desire to please, the desire to obey. She hoped it was hidden well enough.

The soft timbre of her voice echoed off the bookshelves that were stacked with others' dreams and inner needs. He smiled at her, listening to every word. "Show it to me."

Amanda handed him the sheet printed out that very morning. She bit her lower lip.

Nick placed his hand on his knee. "Sit."

Amanda sat, loving how he gave orders. No please, just orders. She loved it; her knees almost touching him. With one of his hands on her lower back, the other holding the paper he began to read. Announcing each word and thought to the two of them. Revelling in her descriptions, hearing her voice and finding it a match for his own. At the end he smiled and put the paper down. "A wonderful start, Mands, I hear you."

"Oh!" She expressed surprise, worried now that he might have read between the neatly printed lines. Had she given away too much of herself?

He placed his hand on her knee and squeezed her leg gently. "Remember, you are completely safe here," he said, smiling. "Stand up." Nick pointed to the space between his legs. She stood immediately, exactly where he pointed, right up close.

"Turn around and face the desk."

She turned, her back to him, hands by her sides, breathing fast and shallow.

"Place your elbows on my desk."

She bent at the hips, legs straight, elbows on his desk and head turned slightly to her left, as if to see him. He sat behind her and very slowly started to roll and inch her skirt up over her hips. When it reached her waist he patiently ran his hand over each cheek, caressing and feeling it for the first time, his thumb just pressing lightly between the cheeks.

"Your first entry was excellent little one, you should be rewarded."

"Thank you Sir," she whispered out loud, surprised that she was allowing this, though knowing that she had invited it, now worrying that her dark tights over the cream knickers would be too boring, that he wouldn't like them, and yet his hands felt so good. Her thoughts and feelings were jumbled. Both of his hands were now caressing her ass, squeezing it lightly.

"What colour are you wearing?"

"I'm wearing cream knickers, Sir, and a white bra." Her first overtly sexual comments.

Nick smiled as they crossed that line together. "Cream knickers and a white bra," he repeated. "You will show me at lunch." Still smiling, Nick stood up and slowly pulled her skirt back down over her ass and smoothed it down her legs.

“Yes, Sir,” Amanda replied.

* * *

To be continued in Part 2

 

Published 
Written by AmandaUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments