Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spank You Very Much

"A raucous crowd and willing contestants make this game show fun for all!"

24
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"We'll see if everyone likes this enough to make a series out of it."

“That’s about it for tonight, folks. Tune in next week when we have a feature on Betty Page. You may be surprised to find out her real influence in the spanking pornography world. This is Penny Nichols for ‘Penny For Your Thoughts’ signing off. Stay right here for the hot new game show, ‘Spank You Very Much’ with host Ben Dover! Goodnight!”

“This is BoobTube, and you’re watching The Spanking Channel, where real impacts are made!”

[Music – Madonna’s ‘Spank Me’]

“Good evening, everybody! Welcome to Spank You Very Much, where everybody just needs a good spanking! I’m Ben Dover, your host. And tonight, we start a new round of competition after our newest reigning champs, Daphne and Paula, showed us last week just how good a good spanking can be! We start with a new batch of contestant couples. Let’s meet them!”

“Hi everybody! We’re Jack and Diane, and we love spankings!”

“Good evening. I’m Rita, and this is Paul. We’re barmy to be on Spank You Very Much!”

“How you doin’? I’m Eddie, and this here is Brenda.”

“Great! Let’s review the rules. You’ll be shown before, during, and after pictures of our show assistants having their bottoms warmed with various implements. The video will only show the poor victim’s face, but you’ll hear the sound of at least six impacts. The before and after photos will reveal the damage done to their well-spanked bottoms.

“You must tell me what implement was used and how many strokes were given. The one with the closest count and correct implement will win a thousand bucks! Bonus dollars can be earned for additional correct details.

“The winning couple gets to come up here and spin the ‘Wheels of Pain’ to increase your prize by as much as FIVE times, but one of you will have to take the spanking shown on the ‘Wheel’ to win. Okay? Let’s play! Say hello to our first, more than willing, assistant, Betty Szas!”

Applause greeted the screen view of Betty, naked from the waist down and strapped onto a spanking bench as all game victims were to avoid giving additional clues. Her ample, round bottom was colored only by an allover tan, but that would soon change. The screen switched to her face as the first impact was heard, Betty showing a smile that never disappeared, although a grimace was seen when a well-placed stroke landed. Her body remained still, showing no recoil, and she seemed to enjoy each sharp smack as it landed. Six seemingly identical strokes were heard before the video stopped and switched to a still rear view of Betty’s punished ass.

The crowd and contestants cheered loudly at the conclusion of Betty’s spanking. Viewed from slightly above and to her left, her cheeks showed an overall even color of dark pink with no other remnants of the implement she was spanked with.

“Now, before you lock in your answers, contestants, I want to remind you that the video was taken in the middle of Betty’s spanking to avoid providing any other clues. Okay? Good, now consult with your partner and enter your response on the screens before you!”

“Okay, time’s up!” Ben declared after less than a minute. “Let’s start with Brenda and Eddie. What do you think happened to poor Betty?”

“Oh, she got a good spankin’ all right! We think she got a paddlin’ with the large leather paddle! Musta been a hunderd swats, Ben!”

“How about you, Rita, and Paul?”

“Well, she was a right, naughty little girl, wasn’t she? We think it was just eighty with the small leather paddle.”

“What makes you say that, Rita?”

“Well, she had no other marks on her bum, did she? So it had to be something smaller than those cute cheeks!”

“Okay. Jack and Diane?”

“She got a whuppin’ all right, and we’d guess as often as Miss Betty gets it, she won’t show color as quickly as some of us, so we’d say a hundred and twenty with the small leather paddle, Ben.”

“You were on the right track, Jack. She got a hundred and fifty with the small paddle! You’ve won a thousand dollars!”

More cheering and loud whistles accompanied the winning couple when they were invited up on the stage with Ben while everyone else was treated to an extended version of Betty’s performance, front and back views. A curtain opened, and Betty stood next to a huge machine that looked like a Vegas slot machine with six wheels, all blank at the moment.

“That was some smart thinking, Jack! Tell us about yourselves!”

“Well, me and Diane were high school sweethearts, back in Nebraska. I was on the football team, and Diane was my girl. We ran off to the city when we was still kids!”

“So, who got spanked first and why,” Ben asked as the audience whooped.

“We was at the Tastee Freez, and I spilled my chilidog in Jacky’s lap. He took me under a shady tree, yanked my panties down, and spanked my little hiney good! When he found out I liked it, he did it again!” Diane confessed to the raucous approval from the studio, making her giggle.

“Ooo! So, you know how this works, but let me explain it to the audience. The ‘Wheels of Pain’ has six wheels that determine what kind of spanking one of you will get. The first decides whether it's him or her, the next which implement will be used, and the third what position you’ll be in. We have all the implements you chose from in the first round, and positions can be simple over-the-knee, on the bench or cross, standing up, bent over, and so on. Okay?”

“Mmm, I’d like to be on the spanking bench!” Diane admitted to even louder noise in the studio.

“I’m sure we’d like to see that too, Diane!” Ben replied. “The next determines what you’re wearing from fully dressed to completely naked, but there is a bias in favor of bare bottoms since that’s what we’d all prefer, right folks!?”

“Bare – Bottom – Bare – Bottom – Bare – Bottom,” the audience started chanting.

“Finally, we have two numbers. The first is how many strokes you get, which will increase or decrease based on the other results. Can’t give you a hundred with the cane, can we!” Ben asked to almost steady noise now from the audience.

“The other number is how many times we’ll multiply your winnings by – the more severe the spanking, the higher the number, five being the highest. To win, you must take the full spanking the ‘Wheels of Pain’ have dictated without using your safe word. Okay? Ready to play?

Diane showed genuine enthusiasm, while Jack tried to look cool.

“Great! We’ll see who gets it and how hard right after this!”

“Ever had your poor bottom spanked with a plastic hairbrush? Disappointing, right!? Sometimes, you have no choice when your punishment has been earned, but when you do, a Hertzmore brush is the way to get that distinctive sound and feel of a good, hard wallop with a wooden hairbrush! Whether giving or getting, a Hertzmore brush will not disappoint! Our hairbrushes are made from the highest quality wood, both sanded and finished by hand, to ensure maximum comfort for you and your naughty one. Our brushes' heavier weight and shape have been carefully designed to provide the impact [Crack!] you are both expecting, and our unique warranty ensures that at least the purchase will be painless! Use a Hertzmore brush to be sure it really Hertz!”

The show returned with Jack still cool while Diane bounced around, her enthusiasm contagious.

“Here we go! Ready?” Ben repeated.

“Yessir! Go ahead, Diane. You pull that lever,” Jack instructed.

Diane walked over to the huge lever shaped like a school paddle at the right of the machine and pulled it to make the wheels start spinning, the selections blurred by the speed. After fifteen seconds of nervous waiting, the first ‘wheel’ stopped.

“Her!” the audience screamed, and Diane giggled in anticipation. Five seconds later …

“Hand!” they screamed less enthusiastically, disappointed that no implement would be used.

“OTK – High” made up a bit for the less painful hand spanking.

“Naked!” and the crowd went wild, everyone just dying to see Diane’s petite but voluptuous body.

“300!” Diane was giggling again.

“2-1/2!”

“Ooo! That’s a hundred more than you gave me the other day, Jacky!” Diane cried, her hands unconsciously rubbing her cute, round bottom. “But what’s OTK-High, Ben?”

“Your spanker will be standing and have you draped precariously over their knee so neither feet nor hands can touch the floor!

“Ooo! That sounds like fun,” she said, playing to the crowd, and they approved.

“It does, doesn’t it? Think you’ll enjoy it enough to take the three hundred?”

“I think so,” she replied less than positively. “I’ll sure try!”

“Well, do it, and twenty-five hundred bucks are yours!” Ben replied, clearly approving of the outcome himself. “Betty and Justin will take you backstage to prepare you, and we’ll return right after this!” Ben said as the couple was led offstage.

“Remember all those times your naughty boy or girl pushed your last button, needing an immediate bare-bottom spanking, and you had to fuss with buttons, zippers, belts, and underwear before you could deliver that first painful swat?

“Our adult ‘Flap ‘n Whap” pajamas for bedtime punishments solve that problem! Patterned after children’s ‘trapdoor’ pajamas, you need only pull the Velcro-secured flap down and start giving that naughty bare bottom what it deserves. Whether deserved or desired, your naughty one will be quivering with anticipation, knowing how quickly their bottom will feel the cool air followed by the sting of a good, hard smack!

SlavaSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlavaSun

“Having a spanking party? Take advantage of our quantity discounts and have all your guests ready and willing to get quickly flapped and whapped! Available in a wide range of sizes, we can fit your petite, naughty wife as well as that mountain man who finally got his ‘mommy’ to spank him! Flaps in other strategic places provide quick access to other naughty bits for that post-spanking fun.

“Order now and get a BOGO special when ordering his and hers matching PJs! Send us a video of our PJs in use, and we’ll send you our newest model with a pocket on the back that holds a small paddle! Now you don’t have to go searching for it when your hand isn’t enough. We even supply the paddle!

“Go to flapnwhap.com and use the Spank You Very Much code – SYVM – to get ten percent off!

“Flap ‘n Whap – when you just can’t wait for a good BARE-bottom spanking!”

[audience cheering, clapping, whistling]

“Welcome back! Are you ready to see Diane get her bare bottom spanked?” The noise drowns Ben out as he tries to call for quiet. “Here they are! Betty and Diane!”

The crowd was delirious as the curtain rose to see Betty and Diane walking toward a circle painted on the stage, Betty in a black bra, panties, and garters holding up her lacy hose while Diane was still dressed in her own clothes. They bowed to the audience and then turned to face each other, with Betty reaching for the top button of Diane’s tight, white blouse.

The blouse came off, followed by the bra, and the audience screamed when Diane shook her pendulous tits at them. Turning again, she stepped forward, within reach of Betty, now seated in a sturdy armless chair. Diane used her toes to pull her shoes off while Betty opened the button and zipper at the side of her skirt, letting the skirt fall to the floor and leaving Diane naked except for her tight bikini panties. Diane showed off again, turning to face the audience, as a dark stain in the crotch of her light blue panties revealed her arousal.

The noise was deafening as Diane riled them up, but they couldn’t hear a word onstage.

“You are a naughty little girl, aren’t you, Diane?”

“I am … always!” she replied deviously.

Using one hand to shield the other, Betty slipped her finger into the slit the camel toe in her tight panties revealed and stroked once in and out, Diane gasping and trying to keep her weak knees from giving away what Betty was doing.

“Mmm, nice and wet!” Betty said, looking her in the eye. “Ready for a good spanking?” she asked as her hands gripped the elastic waist and slowly slid the panties down her legs and off.

“A good, hard spanking!” Diane teased back.

“As you wish!” Betty replied excitedly.

Turning to face the audience, Diane covered her tits with one hand and crotch with the other in a false display of modesty. Giving them what they wanted, she then raised both hands high, shoving her huge tits and shaved pussy in the audience’s face.

“Now, Diane,” Ben started, “this is like a punishment spanking. You cannot get up or reach back to protect or rub your bottom. Twenty ‘extras’ will be given each time you do!”

“Spank – Her – Spank – Her,” the audience chanted, getting impatient for the main event.

Betty stood up, moved the chair a foot away, and lifted her left leg, placing her foot firmly on the chair seat. Reaching for Diane, she grabbed her at the waist, lifted her easily, and laid her across her knee like a ragdoll. Diane waved her arms and kicked her legs, demonstrating her helplessness. The audience was still chanting when Betty raised her right hand but held it high, a signal to the audience.

The studio became suddenly silent as they waited for the first spank to land. Betty’s hand came down in a wide arc and connected with both of Diane’s bubbly cheeks, the sound sending the crowd wild again while a large digital counter on the stage changed to 299.

“Owee!” Diane screamed as the pain of the first, intentionally very hard, spank landed.

When the spanking began, the circular part of the stage they stood on started to rotate slowly, giving the audience a continually changing view of Diane’s body as it squirmed on Betty’s knee. Holding her tightly around the waist to keep her from wriggling off, Betty spanked randomly, never giving Diane the slightest clue where the next one would land or how hard it would be.

Staying engaged, the crowd loved it when she got ten or more in rapid succession on one cheek, the grimace on Diane’s face getting worse with each harder spank.

Regardless of how Betty tried to fool her, her face eventually returned to a smile, showing how much she loved it. She’d never been spanked by a woman before and let Betty know as their dialog of sexy banter continued between gasps and screams, unheard by the noisy crowd.

“Oh God, Betty! I’m so glad it's you spanking me!”

Finally, at a hundred, Betty stopped spanking and spent a few minutes rubbing the sore red globes before her.

“You think I was gonna miss a chance to get my hands on your sexy little body?” she replied as she dipped her fingers between Diane’s legs when her back was to the audience, running fingers through her wet slit. The audience could only guess why she was writhing on Betty’s knee when she wasn’t being spanked.

As the turntable brought them face forward again, the spanking resumed. Betty loved watching her cheeks quiver like a bowl of jello when she spanked with upward strokes at the bottom of her cheeks. Diane and the audience liked it, too, so she continued the pattern for quite a while. She rarely had such an enticing young lady over her knee on this show, and she would make sure she got the most out of it.

Diane expected the game show to be fun but never to be turned on like this. Her helpless position, high over Betty’s knee, was also new to her, but she was going to make sure Jack spanked her this way again. Betty was spanking hard, but it was somehow different from when Jack did it. Between her fingers teasing her when she could and her hand smacking her sore bottom, she was excited and aroused like never before.

When the counter came into view, she could see that they were almost down to a hundred left, and assuming she’d stop again, spread her legs as much as her position would permit, hoping to feel Betty’s fingers in her slit again, and she wasn’t disappointed. Twice she managed to quickly slip two fingers into Diane’s seething cunt and was rewarded with Diane’s risqué grinding into her thigh.

The counter resumed as Betty spanked quickly, now on alternating cheeks, building to a crescendo. Seeing the counter down to twenty and not wanting it to end, Diane reached back to rub her bottom.

“Extras!” the crowd yelled as twenty was added to the stage counter.

Unrelenting, Betty continued her fast barrage of smacks to the bright red cheeks, knowing Diane had intentionally gotten the extras. The crowd roared when she did it again, but given the way the spanking was progressing, it looked natural that she’d be reaching back to protect her battered bottom.

The number of spanks remaining had reached ten, and the customary countdown ensued, with Betty giving the most brutal smacks yet across both cheeks while the crowd counted it down.

“10 – 9 – 8 – 7 – 6 – 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1!” they counted, and thunderous applause filled the room as Betty soothed Diane’s sore buns.

Jack, who’d been held backstage to avoid him interfering, was watching the broadcast version of the spanking and, getting impossibly hard, came running out onto the stage to take Diane in his arms. The crowd now calmed to respectful applause as he hugged his naughty, naked girl.

“Are you okay, baby?” he asked with genuine concern.

“Oh, Jacky! It was amazing! But I didn’t cum like I do with you!” she pouted just loud enough for Ben to hear as they basked in the appreciation of the audience.

“We don’t do it often, but we do have a cum bonus,” he explained to them in a loud whisper. “You can get another thousand in prize money if you make her cum while you spank her.”

Jack looked at Diane; her impish smile was all he needed to see. A quick nod to Ben gave their acceptance of the challenge. They moved towards the chair, and Diane kneeled on it with her legs as far apart as possible. The crowd knew what was coming and went crazy.

“Cum bonus,” Ben called out, and the crowd chanted that too, as Jack put his hand on Diane’s back.

“Here we go, baby!” he said to her smiling face.

Getting her head back in spanking mode, he began with alternating spanks while his other hand remained on her back.

“Cum – cum – cum!”

Kneeling behind her, he played with her pussy to the tune of another dozen spanks. Diane arched her back, telling him what she wanted, and he obliged, stuffing first two, then three fingers in her dripping wet pussy. Spanking harder and harder, he hammered her pussy with a straight arm. When her body tensed, he knew the end was near, so with his fingers deep in her cunt, he thumbed her clit with a spank for each flick, and she exploded, squirting three long streams on the chair and stage while her body trembled.

Jack let her calm at least partially before helping her stand, then held her hand high as a declaration of victory.

“WOW! Jack and Diane, everybody!” Ben called out, but the rowdy and appreciative crowd drowned him out.

“That’s our show for tonight! Come back tomorrow to see which of the other contestants will try to beat this!” he said, pointing to Jack and Diane as the noise and picture slowly faded to black.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments