Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tony Gets What He Wants

"Mary finds a service provider to give Tony the spanking he wants."

24
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Tony and Mary had been married for several decades. Mary was about ten years older than Tony, so her sex drive wasn’t nearly as strong as Tony’s. But they both felt that they had a healthy marriage.

Every year they sat down and reviewed everything in their lives and made plans for the next year. They discussed finances and spending, desired vacations, areas where they could improve their marriage, what they loved about each other, and what was lacking - their lives in general. They even discussed sex. Mary often asked that they go out more often – dates - even long romantic weekends. Tony readily agreed to whatever she wanted, and they made specific plans.

They had learned over the years that specific plans were the secret to success. Tony’s requests were typically more physical. He’d like more blow jobs, but he knew birthdays, father’s day, and New Year’s would have to be good enough. He’d like more variety and adventure in their sex life but knew that there was a limit to what Mary would agree to at their age. They had had a number of sexual adventures during the first ten years of their marriage, even sex on the beach during one vacation. Cruise sex was a favorite for both of them. Mary would even wear sexy lingerie. Tony relished these memories. He did not want to force Mary into anything, so he was very careful about what he asked for. If Mary wasn’t going to enjoy it or at least tolerate it, he didn’t want to do it.

However, there was one thing he wanted to try. Tony wanted to be spanked. Mary was a little surprised but said she just couldn’t do it. She knew, though, that if he was willing to bring it up and risk offending her, he really wanted it. She could tell that Tony was disappointed, but she had an idea. Her friend, Jane, was in very poor health and hadn’t been able to be physically intimate with her husband, Jim, for more than a year. Jane had found a service provider who could take care of Jim’s needs.

Although the woman was technically a sex worker, she was more of a therapist rather than a prostitute. Still, everyone had to be very discreet. This probably wasn’t strictly legal, but no one was forced into this. After Jane checked with her provider, Jane gave Mary the provider’s contact information.

Mary offered Tony this as a solution to their situation. She didn’t say that she already had the name of a provider. Tony was initially reluctant since he feared it would hurt their marriage. Mary finally convinced him she was OK with it, since the provider would only provide corporal punishment and no sex or even skin-to-skin contact would be involved. Besides, she would be there during any session. Tony agreed and was actually excited. Mary said she would handle everything, but she warned him that it may take some time.

Weeks passed by, and Tony stopped thinking about it. On a Saturday morning, Mary told Tony she was going to visit a friend and wanted him to take her. This wasn’t unusual. Mary didn’t drive much and frequently asked Tony to drive her. They arrived at a suburban home in a nice large acreage neighborhood. They were met at the door by a mid-thirty woman. Mary called her Amy. Amy was dressed in black strappy hi-heals, black slacks, and a man’s white shirt without a bra. Amy greeted Mary with a hug and a large smile. Clearly, they weren’t strangers. She ignored Tony. Amy invited Mary inside and asked if she’d like a cup of coffee.

Tony started to say something, but Amy turned to him and said, “Keep quiet, Tony. Don’t speak unless we ask you a question. You will call me mistress while you’re in my house. You will do what I tell you without asking any questions. Mary and I have already planned and agreed to all this. She told me what a bad boy you’ve been and how you need a good spanking. Do you understand?”

It took a moment for all this to dawn on Tony. He finally responded, “Yes.” Amy moved toward him with her hand out ready to slap him. Tony promptly said, “Yes, mistress.”

“Good, now stand over there while Mary and have our coffee and visit.” Tony nervously stood in the corner while Amy and Mary visited for about a half hour. “Mary, why don’t you go into the room and get comfortable? Tony and I will join you after I explain our plans.” Mary stood up and moved to a room down the hall.

“Tony, you are going to take off your clothes and fold them neatly on the table. You’ll then go into the room. Mary will suck your nipples so she can put on nipple clamps. The clamps were Mary’s idea. She thought you would enjoy them. Don’t worry, they are very light clamps. The two clamps are linked by a chain. I’ll lead you by the chain and bend over the spanking bench. I’ll start by giving you a hand spanking. When my hand tires, I’ll use a paddle. You don’t need a safe word, but Mary can tell me to stop at any point. Now, undress.”

Tony hesitated but undressed, folded his clothes, and placed them on the table. He then went into the room. Mary was already there. She was wearing a robe belted at the waist. The nipple clamps were in her lap. He walked over to her. She sucked each nipple to get them to stand out and clipped a clamp on each nipple. The clamps were firm but not too strong. Amy walked over, took the chain, and led Tony over to the bench.

Amy positioned Tony on the bench. “I’m not going to restrain you. However, if you get out of position, I’ll strap you down and whip you until you cry. Keep your legs together; I don’t want to hit any sensitive spots this time. Don’t move. Keep your hands out of the way.” Amy pulled on a pair of thin leather gloves up to her elbows. She didn’t want her hands to hurt too quickly, and she had promised Mary no skin-to-skin touching. She rubbed Tony’s ass, then started to spank him, moving from left cheek to right, left sit spot to right, left upper thigh to right, two spanks at each spot. Amy proceeded at a rate of two spanks per second. Amy also spanked in a seemingly random manner, since she wanted a seamless red color to her canvas. Amy repeated this cycle.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

Amy looked at Mary to see if it was OK to continue. Mary nodded. Amy reached down and removed one of the clamps. She grabbed Tony’s nipple with her thumb and forefinger. She pinched and twisted until Tony groaned, either with pain or pleasure. Amy replaced the clamp and returned to her task. Mary was apparently aroused, since her face and chest were flushed. Amy spanked each spot four times before moving on. Tony was starting to have trouble handling the spanking at such a rate.

Tony started to get up. “Don’t do that, Tony, or I’ll get the strap.” Tony returned to position. Amy repeated the cycle of four spanks per spot. Amy paused to give Tony a break. Amy repeated the process of removing a clamp on his other nipple, pinching and twisting until Tony groaned, then replacing the clamp. She then picked up a paddle. Amy looked at Mary to see if it was OK to proceed. Mary smiled and nodded her head. “Oh yes, Amy, please continue.”

“Tony, I’m going to be careful this time not to intentionally bruise you or draw blood, but I promise it’s going to hurt. You’ve done well so far. Keep it up and make Mary proud. Don’t make her tell me to stop.” Amy then used the paddle in the same manner as her hand but at a slower pace, once per second, with only one spank per spot. Amy repeated the cycle two more times pausing for 15 or 20 seconds between each cycle. She also did her random spanking. She was finally done. Tony’s ass, sit spot, and upper thighs were all red but not bruised.

“I hope you enjoyed that Tony. Now, thank Mary for giving you this experience.”

“Thank you, Mary. I love you.”

“Don’t be such an ass, Tony. Get on your hands and knees. Crawl over to Mary. Eat her pussy and give her an orgasm.” At this, Mary opened her robe. She was naked under it.

Tony loved to give Mary oral sex. He crawled to her and started kissing her inner thighs. He slowly worked up to her pussy licking her lips. He kissed, licked, and sucked. He paid special attention to her clitoris. When she was aroused and very wet, Tony slipped two fingers into her pussy. He found her G spot and started making the “come hither” motion. By this time Mary was pinching and pulling on her nipples. She started to squirt covering Tony’s face. Tony didn’t stop and gave her two more orgasms. Mary finally grabbed his hand to get him to stop.

“Very good, Tony. Now I want you to finish yourself off. I’ll lube your cock, since Mary and I don’t have all day to wait on you. I’m also going to use my crop lightly on your ass until you cum.” Amy placed a towel in front of Tony to catch his cum. She poured lube on his cock, but never touched it. “Get started, Tony.” She started to whip his ass with the crop. Mary came over and pulled on the chain connected to the nipple clamps increasing the pressure. Tony was in heaven. He started to jerk his cock. He couldn’t help it, and he soon came. “Good boy, Tony. Clean yourself up and throw that towel in the trash. I have other clients to service today.”

“Mary, if you have any suggestions to improve our sessions, please let me know. I think we can add some cane stripes on the next visit. They would look lovely on his red ass. Perhaps you’d like to do some of the spanking. I’ll teach you how to use the cane. Give it some thought and let me know. I do so look forward to your next visit. I really enjoy our time together. Tony, take off the nipple clamps, go into the den, get dressed, and wait for Mary. I’m done with you.”

Mary suddenly realized her robe was still open. “Amy! You saw Tony give me oral sex, and you saw me naked! I don’t know what’s come over me. I never act or talk this way. I was so turned on watching you spank Tony. I don’t know what I expected, but I can hardly wait until our next session, and there will be a next session.”

“Yes, I did see Tony eat your pussy. It was beautiful. I almost ripped off my knickers to join you when you started to massage your tits and pull on your nipples. You are a beautiful woman. Tony is very lucky to have you.” Amy went to Mary, hugged her, and kissed her firmly on the lips. “I really have enjoyed our time together. If you’d like to experience being with another woman, I’m the one for you. If you’d like, we can even let Tony watch us. Or Tony or I can spank you. I think he would be very grateful.”

At first, Mary was surprised. Then she smiled, moved in, and gave Amy another firm kiss on the lips. “I’ll talk to you next week. Maybe I am ready for more experiences than I thought.”

The ride home was uncomfortable for Tony. Neither of them spoke. They were lost in their own thoughts. When they got home, Mary asked if Tony would like her to rub lotion on his backside. When Tony said, “Yes, please.” Mary told him to go into the bedroom and get undressed. Mary got some cream and sat on the side of the bed. She motioned Tony to stand in front of her with his back to her. Tony didn’t see it, but Mary put a latex glove on her right hand. She scooped some lotion out of the jar and began to rub Tony’s backside. After a minute or two, she got some lotion on her left hand, reached around Tony, and began to massage his cock. At the same time, she started to push her right index finger into his anus. Once he was hard, Mary said, “Would you please put your hard cock in my wet pussy?”

Tony said, “Of course.” Mary pulled off her skirt and panties and leaned on the bed. She was so aroused she didn’t bother with her top or bra. Tony rubbed the head of his cock on Mary’s pussy. She was very wet. Tony slipped his cock in.

“Oh, Tony. Please grab my hips and fuck me hard and fast.” Tony and Mary were both turned on by the day’s events. Tony fucked her hard slamming into her ass. They both came. Mary fell onto the bed. “Tony, come kiss me. I love you.” They kiss repeatedly like teenagers. They held each other like lovers. Mary finally said, “Perhaps I should rethink adding some variety to our sex lives.”

Published 
Written by BobArt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments