Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bristol IV

"More West Country 'action'"

49
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Of all the places I stayed when I was working in Bristol, the strangest of all was a self-contained room above a garage. It had an area with a bed, a small shower room, a bathroom, and a kitchenette. I could come and go as I pleased. The family living in the house were friendly and they invited me in for food or a drink occasionally. In return, I helped with problems they seemed to have with technology from time to time.

One day I returned to my room after work. It was in the middle of a heat wave and I wanted to change from office wear to shorts and a tee shirt. Before I reached the sanctuary of my room, my landlady 'hijacked' me and asked if I could assist her neighbour, Becky, who had some sort of issue with her laptop. I offered to help after I had showered and changed into my shorts. Within twenty minutes I was at the neighbour's back door, calling her name.

She appeared in a floral bikini. She was full-figured, a beautiful forty-year-old, with a radiant smile. I'd seen her around, but not taken much notice. I certainly noticed her tonight! She explained the 'problem' with her laptop. It turned out she couldn't find a document she had printed off and wanted to amend. She offered me a beer, which I gratefully accepted, and showed me to her computer.

It took me just a few minutes to locate her file. I moved it to her main document folder. I didn't want to embarrass her by solving it so quickly, so I idly looked at a few random folders. One was called 'Becky' and contained a number of images of the neighbour in various outfits. As I scrolled through, the images became somewhat more explicit, with fewer and fewer clothes. Another turn of the mouse wheel and she was there on the screen, fully naked, sitting on a chair, legs splayed with a very attractive pussy open before me. A large pink vibrator entered the scene (as well as her pussy) and innocent fashion shots gave way to highly arousing porn. It was certainly having the desired effect on me as I felt a discernable swelling inside my shorts.

I felt guilty as if I were intruding on a private area, but intrigued as well, and aroused at the images in front of me. With mixed feelings, I scrolled on. As I let out an audible murmur of delight at a particularly erotic scene, I realised I wasn't alone. Becky had silently joined me and clearly saw what I was looking at.

"Found something you like?" she said.

I blushed, like an embarrassed beetroot. I stammered like...well like something that stammers a lot.

She broke the pregnant pause by pointing to my crotch and saying, "At least I've made you hard."

I managed to regain some of my composure and explained I had found her document and where she could find it. I thought I had better apologise for my indiscretion, but decided on attack being the best form of defence. My attack consisted of lavish praise for the pics, her body, and how sexy she looked. As I continued with the charm offensive, her grimace turned to a smile.

I'd clicked on the document folder, away from the explicit pictures, but she took the mouse, clicked back to her image folder and she asked for my opinion on her favourites. She sat next to me and as we looked at each one, she told me about the picture. It was highly sexually charged, and with the help of a hand on my cock, she rubbed me back to a full erection.

My shorts were in the way, so she pulled them down, freeing my rampant cock.

"Do you like being sucked?" she said.

Well, the last word of the sentence was uttered somewhat indistinctly as my cock disappeared deep into her mouth. She alternated between licking and sucking and showed herself to be an expert cocksucker. I used my hands to unclip her bra and fondle her lovely tits and nipples.

It was about five minutes later when she suggested the bedroom. I waddled there, with shorts around my ankles, and lay on her massive bed.

I was able to manouver her so I could just about lick her pussy as she continued her assault on my cock. I enjoyed the taste of her pussy, and the sounds she made as I licked her juicy cunt. I felt her cum several times and I was close to filling her mouth with a sperm cocktail. She stopped abruptly, only to lower her head and lick around my anus. As pleasurable as this was, it was merely a prelude to her working her lubricated fingers deep inside my ass hole, then taking a butt plug and inserting it into my ass with a twist and firm push. It was quite uncomfortable, but also quite nice. She reached into her bedside drawer and took out another shiny silver butt plug.

"It's my turn now," she said.

As requested, I inserted the plug, using my fingers and lube. She lay back on the bed, legs wide open. She didn't say a word, but from her look, she was desperate for me to fuck her.

I moved forward and slowly rubbed my erect cock along her slit, getting her excited and my cock glistening with her juices. I slid inside her in one smooth, silky movement. She gasped as I held it deep inside her. Then I started to fuck her slowly. Slow, languorous strokes. She was moaning each time I penetrated her, but suddenly stopped, opened her eyes to look at me, and said, in a forceful way,

"Please fuck me hard!"

I needed no second bidding. I lifted her legs a little and started to fuck her with far greater intensity. Her gentle moans turned to loud yells. We shifted position as she flipped me onto my back, removed her butt plug and replaced it with my cock, and rode me. I guess it was the sight of her breasts jiggling as she fucked, but I didn't last long. I told her I was about to cum, but before I started she had dismounted, lowered her mouth to my cock, and took the full blast of my cum deep inside her mouth. She swallowed my full load, then took my cock back into her mouth, ensuring she didn't miss a drop.

We lay together and cuddled in silence. I offered to get us both a beer. As I rose and walked downstairs, I realised I still had the butt plug in place. I wondered what plans there were for me! I took the cool beers back to bed and we lay on top of the sheets. We chatted and both our hands started to wander over each other's bodies. As our arousal was beginning to grow, we heard a woman's voice call out for Becky. It was Jackie, my landlady. I thought Becky would go downstairs to her, leaving me discretely hidden from view. But instead, Becky cried out,

"We're up here!"

I made a move to get up, but Becky held me back. Within a minute, Jackie had joined us in the bedroom, and then on the bed itself.

Jackie was an attractive, short-haired blonde. I had spotted her in her dressing gown busying herself in the kitchen on occasions as I made my way to work and I had admired her lithe body, shapely legs, and nicely rounded breasts.

"I wondered what you two have been getting up to. Looks like a load of fun. Can anyone join in," she said.

Before I could say anything, Becky replied, "We've had lots of fun, but you can join in too!"

With that, Jackie took hold of my semi-erect penis in her hand and started to massage it. With some encouragement from Becky, she lowered her head and started to suck. I lay back on the pillow, enjoying yet another delightful blowjob, this time from my landlady who had already explained that her husband was next door watching football on TV. Becky moved to give her access to Jackie's nether region. She pulled down her shorts and panties and proceeded to let her tongue dance all around her pussy. I couldn't see everything that was going on, but it seemed clear it was well received.

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

After about five minutes of this double delight, Becky announced, "She's nice and wet. I think she wants fucking."

I looked at Jackie's face and without stopping her sucking, nodded, indicating that she did indeed fancy a fuck.

With some reluctance, she released my cock from her mouth and positioned herself on all fours. I responded by moving behind her. I rubbed my fingers along her slit, then penetrated her with two fingers. She was incredibly wet and hot and I soon replaced my fingers with my ramrod cock. I slid in without restriction and I fucked her using long slow strokes. I kept my hand on her clit, circling her bud with the tip of my index finger. At this pace, she came very quickly and I could feel the orgasmic eruptions shudder through her torso.

I quickened my pace and thrust harder, feeling myself close. I felt a hand on my balls, fondling them, presumably Becky. The added stimulation had an immediate impact and I shouted out that I was cumming. Jackie stayed where she was, pushing her ass backwards in rhythm to my thrusts. I tried to stop myself from cumming, but her vagina around my cock was delicious and I started to orgasm, spurting cum deep inside her. We both collapsed on the bed. After a few minutes to regain her breath, she decided it was time to get back to hubby before she was missed. I wondered how he'd react when he found my cum deep inside his wife's pussy.

Becky and I kissed and she asked if I could manage another fuck. I said I needed fifteen minutes, but despite her fingers doing their magic we were interrupted once again. This time it was the doorbell. Becky remembered it was the dog groomer returning her pooch after his regular trim. She promised to get rid of her as soon as she could. But after twenty minutes I decided to investigate. I quickly dressed (removing my butt plug first). I joined them in the lounge, and after a somewhat embarrassing pause, I was introduced to Ebony, who was a quite stunning mocha-coloured teenager, very buxom with a come-to-bed figure and a cute, fuck-me face.

"Hi. So, you're the dog groomer. Do you groom anything else," I asked.

She gave me a delightfully coy smile and slipped her business card into my shirt pocket.

"Call me!" she said.

She made her exit, and I decided to also exit. As I was leaving, I asked Becky what plans she had for my ass. She looked at me with a wicked grin and told me she had a large strap-on. I believed her!

I was busy for the rest of the week so didn't have time to pay Becky, Jackie (or Ebony) a visit. But I was back down in Bristol the following week and feeling very horny. I thought I would surprise Becky with a visit in the evening. But she wasn't in and Jackie told me she went to Bingo every Tuesday night. I found the card that Ebony had put in my pocket. She only lived a few streets away, so I made my way to try to surprise her.

I found her house, a modest, modern terraced abode, and knocked on the door. It was answered after a minute, and a gorgeous beaming face welcomed me. I held up the bottle of wine I'd bought and she invited me in. We kissed and she took me through to a living area.

"I smell of dog. I'm going for a quick shower. Pour us both a glass of wine," she said.

"Do you need help washing your back?" I answered.

She didn't reply but looked at me with a playful glint in her eye. I took that as a yes and followed her to the bathroom. We both quickly disrobed and entered her walk-in shower. Walk-in it might have been, but expansive it certainly wasn't. She was facing me and I took the opportunity to admire her perfect breasts which looked just like a couple of oversized Maltesers. I caressed them, enjoying the sensation of my soapy hands on her breasts. She reminded me that I'd offered to clean her back. She turned and I followed orders.

I noticed she had a tattoo on her right bum cheek saying "fuck me". I found it most arousing, as evidenced by the strength of my erection. Sly felt it on her backside and turned back to me to investigate. She grasped it firmly and descended to her knees on the shower floor. Her mouth fully enveloped my shaft as she started to suck me, gloriously, deeply, and with complete relish. My hand went instinctively to the back of her head and I applied pressure to assist her completely deep throat me. She didn't seem to mind and continued to take me into her lovely mouth. With her hand fondling my balls she soon made me cum, and I felt seven or eight large spurts of my semen deep in her mouth.

We dried quickly, and made our way to her bedroom, via the wine bottle where we helped ourselves to a glass each. Her bed was thankfully bigger than her shower, and we made full use of it. I started my arousal of her body around her head; ear lobes, neck, lips, forehead, shoulders, breasts, and nipples. I could sense a growing state of arousal as I started my journey down her lovely stomach. I licked inside her belly button, then moved south over her pubic mound, kissing and licking her. She had shaved off most of her pubic hair, except for a little direction sign pointing to her delicious pussy. I teased her by getting close to her pussy with my mouth but then retreating to her inner thighs. I could sense the sexual frustration in her whole body, but I knew that teasing her would heighten the sensation when I finally licked her cunt. I made her wait another five minutes, by which time, juice was flowing freely from her pussy. I pushed open her legs, breathing in her musky aroma, before I slowly lowered my head and took a long sliding lick along the full length of her vagina, finishing at her clit, which I sucked into my mouth.

My long and patient, if not tormenting arousal of her had its effect as she bucked and shook to a violent orgasm, which left her shrieking in ecstasy. I was now in quite a frenzied state myself, and, remembering the tattoo on her buttock, decided it was time to fuck her good and proper. I lifted her legs high in the air and positioned myself on my feet next to the bed. I pulled her towards the edge of the bed and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips. I pushed inside her and felt the heat and wetness of her vagina around my cock. As I pushed deeper I sensed her tightness. As I started to fuck her I quickened the stroke and felt my balls hit her ass each time I ploughed into her. And each time she let out a throaty roar, which only served to encourage my efforts.

After maybe eight or nine minutes, I needed some respite, so I lay out on my back on the bed and encouraged her to ride me, first facing me, then facing away. Looking at her ass with the tattoo was too much and she received a second large helping of my cum, this time deep inside her pussy.

We both needed a breather and a second glass of wine. After a little respite, I started to gently finger her pussy and clit. With my tongue starting to suckle her nipples, I soon made her cum again, a less violent, gentler climax.

We spent the entire night together, sleeping a little, sucking a bit, but fucking several delicious times. As the sunlight of a new Dawn hit our slumbering bodies, she turned to me and said, "You know the tattoo I have. So, what does it say, and where is it?"

I nodded, and replied, "Fuck me and it's on your right buttock."

In reply, she said, "Well, that's where I like to be fucked!"

I clearly had further tasks before she'd let me go!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments