Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Work, All Play

"I grab her ankles, playfully yanking her back towards me… The nightdress slips delicately up her thighs, and my eyes eat her up greedily."

43
11 Comments 11
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are the property of me/the writer, unless I permit you to republish them. English is not my first language, but I hope you enjoy, nonetheless :) I'd love to hear about your experience in the comments! xxx"

The taxi drops me off at the curb. I step out into the misty rain falling from the dark sky above.

A week is how long my business trip lasted. Packed with boring lectures and a bit too many Happy Hours. I have missed my Jane terribly. I have since she dropped me off at the airport a week ago.

Walking up the pathway to our front door, I can feel my heart beat anew, knowing she is on the other side of the door. Given the time, she is most likely getting ready for bed or more likely getting ready for me.

When I open the door, the house is quiet. As I climb the stairs and head down the hallway to our bedroom, I hear her.

I stop in the open doorway, and a smile spreads on my lips. She is sitting on the bed with her phone to her ear.

When she sees me, her eyes sparkle at me intensely, while her beautiful smile appears on her faint-red lips. Then she apologetically gestures to the phone against her ear and rolls her eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I understand… Can we handle that during the meeting tomorrow?" she asks into the phone as she observes me walk around the bed to my side.

I sit down on the edge of the bed, taking off my watch as I observe her.

She runs her hand through her long hair with a sigh and pulls it over one shoulder.

A black, silk nightdress cascades down from the thin straps over her shoulders. Her back is left naked, from the shoulders down to the small of her back, with only a few strings reaching down over her shoulders and across her back.

Suddenly, Jane reaches over and takes my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. She mouths the word sorry, but I quickly shake my head to say it’s okay. She says some more into the phone, a little frustrated.

I discreetly move closer to her and caress the back of her hand. I feel her fingers respond as she holds on tighter.

"Yes, but Victor said that it wouldn’t work in that format because... yes, exactly," Jane speaks.

I raise her hand to my lips and place gentle and calming kisses along the back of her hand, and I can see her lips part in a soft smile as she talks.

Feeling her skin beneath my lips again makes my heart beat faster, and the black silk dress around her body is pulling at me alluringly.

I can't help but think about what I would like to do to her as soon as she is done with that phone call.

Actually, I’m not quite sure that I can wait until she is done. My lust for her body and my craving to kiss every inch of her is burning bright red.

I discreetly move over behind her, positioning my legs on each side of her.

As she has pulled her hair over one shoulder, it leaves the other shoulder and neck exposed to my convenience. I slowly trail soft kisses up over her shoulder and down her neck, pinching daringly at the soft spots.

Jane once again tries to wrap up the conversation, but a deep sigh lets me know it didn't work.

Sliding my hand out of hers, I trail down over her stomach and down along her left thigh. I lean in closer to her ear, knowing that my lips will brush over it, making her heart flutter.

"Just hang up," I tell her quietly. "Say you’re going through a tunnel… Stepping onto an elevator… Saving puppies from a burning building…"

I can feel her silently laughing as I continue to come up with creative ways to end the call while I trail kisses around her neck and shoulders.

My hand comes to the point on her thigh where the nightdress reaches no further, and I retrace my path, pushing the dress up along the way.

Jane's hand suddenly grabs my wrist. She's caught on to my agenda. With one hand constraining mine and the other holding the phone to her ear, she manages to get halfway to her knees.

She gives me a heavenly glimpse of her exquisite ass as she turns and edges backward on her elbows towards the foot of the bed.

"That’s fine, but we’ll have to discuss it tomorrow," she says into the phone, rather absent-minded.

Her eyes meet mine. Fuck! That mischievous, lustful look in her eyes and the devilish smile, as she bites down on her lip, will forever be the main reason my cock turns rock hard.

I grab her ankles, playfully yanking her back towards me, and she attempts to conceal a squeal as she drops onto her back. The nightdress slips delicately up her thighs, and my eyes eat her up greedily.

Placing her feet on each side of me on the bed, I get to my knees and rip off my tie and shirt before I lean down over her.

I push the limit a bit further as I kiss first one corner of her mouth and then the other. Seeing her lips search for mine as I caress her face with kisses makes me smile triumphantly.

IrinaDrew
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaDrew

I take the opportunity to alternate between kissing her lips and nipping along her graceful neck. Her breathing becomes deeper, and she's trying desperately to end the damn phone call.

The thin silk reveals how her nipples harden with my touch.

I glance up at her. She has bitten down on one finger, trying to take normal, deep breaths while I continue my sweet exploration.

I bite my lip devilishly as I make her back arch slightly when I brush my thumb over her silk-covered nipples.

Everything in me feels the excitement of seeing her attempt to control herself.

I revel in her despair. How she attempts to pull away, but at the same time exposes herself so willingly to my touch.

"We will deal with this tomorrow!" she now says firmly into the phone. "Now you’ll have to excuse me; I think my faucet is dripping!"

I don't think she even waits for a response. She just hangs up, drops the phone over the edge of the bed, and pulls me closer with both her arms and legs, toppling me on top of her.

Her thighs around my waist are desperate for even more stimulation. I’m more than happy to oblige, letting my hand drift along her curvy body.

She writhes beneath me, her sighs vibrating against my lips every time my fingers dig into her warm flesh.

I find the hem of her nightdress and slowly trace upwards, pushing the silk dress up her legs. Goosebumps appear as if her body has missed my touch.

She gasps in a mix of surprise and pleasure as my fingers run down over her sex. It makes my heart beat like crazy to discover how wet she already is.

My fingers trail her wetness up between her smooth lips and reach her clit. She moans breathlessly as my fingers run in gentle, caressing circles.

I lean down and catch her trembling lips with mine, and her fingers immediately reach into the back of my hair and keep me close.

She demands access to my mouth, and I welcome her like she is the water for my dehydration.

I can feel her craving. I can feel her need, and it doesn't take long before she pushes my pants off me, and they fly to the floor shortly after.

I sit back, pulling her with me, and place her astride my lap. I pull her nightdress off her, discarding it on the floor.

Pressing her as close to me as humanly possible, I feel her soft skin and breasts, and I sigh contently. Home.

But I can’t resist a second longer, so I flip us around, laying her down, and she pulls me close immediately, her warm breath tickling over my face. Her rush is not lost on me, and I reach down between us, guiding my cock to her entrance.

She utters a light moan, and her nails press into my back as my cock sinks into her.

The sounds from her mouth caress my ears encouragingly, and her fingers claw at me to come closer. Deeper.

I’ve missed her. But now I’m home. I held her in my arms. I kissed her beautiful face. Now I want the rest of what I’ve been missing.

I start thrusting faster and harder into her pussy, covering my cock in her delicious juices. I can't stop myself as I continuously thrust into her.

Pulling back until the tip of my cock is at her border and then slam back into her until my balls hit against her ass again and again, making her cry out in pleasure.

She has grabbed onto my back with both hands, her nails drawing red lines across it.

My hips thrust back and forth, demanding every breath from her to be accompanied by a moan. It’s high velocity, extreme stimulation, and greedy, yearning kisses.

By now, she knows the signs of when the tantalizing feeling gathers in my groin, and I’m close to cumming.

She starts rocking her hips toward every thrust. Simultaneously, she silently asks me to go harder.

I have no problem with that. I love the jolt that goes from her hips and up through her body, every time my cock dive into her pussy and my hips slam against the back of her thighs.

I grab onto the headboard to steady myself, as it feels like my entire body convulses in violent waves. Replacing each other with only milliseconds to catch my breath in between.

A few seconds later, the haze of the orgasm lifts, and I see her again.

I let go of the headboard, wrapping my fingers around the back of her neck, and kiss her long and lovingly.

I lie down next to her, pull the duvet up around us, take her into my arms, and hold her close.

"Welcome home," she mumbles sated, making me smile.

"I can’t ever be apart from you this long again," I tell her.

Published 
Written by Miiitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments