Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oli & Rebecca - Book One - Part Three

"Oli & Rebecca Become One"

24
6 Comments 6
814 Views 814
8.0k words 8.0k words

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy the conclusion to the first part of my three-part series about Oli & Rebecca. Stay Tuned for Books Two and Three in the near future."

We continued to walk through the exquisitely manicured gardens for a while, meandering this way and that while Rebecca showed off her comprehensive knowledge of the plants and bushes that Carter was so carefully cultivating.

“I can explain,” I started, knowing full well that I was innocent of any accusations that could be levied against me, but my youth and inexperience were betraying me.  My biology was fighting against me, and I was losing.  My face flushed, and I was shaking with both fear at the thought of losing this fantastic woman and anger that a spiteful, entitled, rich bitch had put me into a tailspin so effortlessly. 

My carefully crafted explanation of the bathroom incident with Simone and my complete innocence rapidly unravelled in my mind, and I was scrambling to maintain my composure.

“Please, Oli, let’s wait until we’re in the summer house?”  Rebecca said softly. 

The tinge of sadness in her voice was both unmistakable and, simultaneously, like a knife to my heart.

‘I caused this.’ I thought.  I couldn’t help it, even though I hadn’t done anything wrong.  It was like I was a puppy expecting to be punished for missing the pee-pad.  Why did I feel so guilty about doing the right thing by staying true to Rebecca?

Before long, we reached the summer house and entered.  It smelled like fresh pine and was as decorated as the main house.  A large, circular Persian-style rug was a carpet, twin leather recliners and a well-stocked mini fridge.  Various tapestries hung from the walls, and a rather impressive-looking music system finished the space.  Most of the tapestries were just ornate and intricately patterned explosions of colour.  However, a couple were somewhat suggestive, continuing the theme from the lounge once more. 

Rebecca started to draw the blinds and then went to the music centre to play some eighties hits.  Finally, she retrieved a can of soda from the fridge and sat in one of the recliners. 

“Help yourself,” Rebecca stated, pointing towards the fridge. 

Although my mouth had suddenly dried, I wasn’t in the mood for a drink.  I sat on the other recliner and was about to speak when Rebecca started the conversation.

“Did you fuck her?”  Rebecca asked, point blank—no emotion on her face whatsoever.

Wow!  My immediate reaction to her blunt question was, ‘Not taking any prisoners, are you?’. 

Rebecca regarded me coldly.

‘I guess having a Professor of Psychology as your father has benefits.’  I thought.

“What?  No!  Oh, good GOD, NO!” was my honest reply. 

“Rebecca, after what I told you all last night about my father and the associated trauma?  Do you think that I would cheat on anyone, let alone a woman as… well, as perfect as you?”

As soon as the words left my mouth, I thought, ‘So much for planning my speech… that was WAY better than what I’d rehearsed’. 

Rebecca took a swig from her can of Coke and regarded me for what seemed to be an eternity.

“I believe you, Oli,” was all she said. 

Whether Rebecca wanted the details of the encounter in the bathroom or not, I didn’t ask.  I described the scene anyway, as I felt it important that she see that I wanted to be open and transparent with her about not just this but every aspect of my life.  When I got to the part about Simone practically begging me to fuck her, I could see the change in Rebecca’s delicate features instantly. 

“So… that’s how the little bitch does it, eh?” She whispered almost to herself, but I’d heard the comment over the music playing in the background.

“Wait, has Simone done this before?” I asked.  I did not want to know the answer, as I suspected that the answer would almost certainly be yes.

“All through my last year of Senior High and two years at college.  Every boyfriend I’ve ever had has either been scared off by her or ended up dumped by me after falling for her bullshit and being caught in the act.”  There was such bitterness in her voice.

For some reason, perhaps I hadn’t fallen for Simone’s wiles, and I wasn’t the first that this had happened to; my guilt just… evaporated.  Rebecca continued speaking. 

“I like you, Oli. I really like you.”  The emphasis on the word ‘really’ wasn’t lost on me.

“I just don’t want that little slut to spoil what I think is going to be a great thing!”  Rebecca finished her sentence. 

I was touched by this more than I thought I would be.  I felt my heart start to melt a little.  I reached over, took Rebecca’s hand, and spoke from the soul.

“Becky.  I like you too!”  I began.  “I think we’re going to be great together, and I can’t wait to find out with you just how good it’s going to be.”   I paused for a moment.  I had to consider this very carefully, I thought. 

“I have to ask, though, if this has happened to you before, why have you not spoken to your father about it?”  I knew the question would likely open a hornet’s nest of trouble, but I had to know.

“I have, Oli,” Rebecca bit her bottom lip, searching for the words to describe the bombshell she was about to drop on me. 

“The thing is, Daddy and Simone are into that whole “swinging scene”, and he is happy to let his little trophy slut find them unsuspecting prey to play with,” She paused.  Taking another deep drink of Coke. 

“When she’s had a good hunt, she lures them back to her lair and then gets railed by Daddy and her ‘flavour du jour.’  Her last words were dripping with sarcasm. 

“She likes it best when her prey is initially interested in me. It makes her feel powerful knowing she can take what she wants from me with few repercussions.”  Rebecca slumped back into the recliner and looked into the distance, remembering who knows what.

“Hang on a second.  Simone told me that she and Hamish weren’t… intimate?” I said, trying to be delicate. 

“Whatsmore, she’s the same age as us, more or less,” I commented, bewildered that Rebecca hadn’t yet clawed her stepmother's eyes out.

“Don’t be fooled.  The only way you can tell when that little whore is lying is when her mouth is moving.”  I had to stifle a slight snigger at that euphemism. 

“That little tramp has Daddy wrapped around her little finger,” Rebecca said as she took another sip of her Coke. 

“She’s had more work done than I-Ninety One.  She’s actually in her mid-thirties!”  At that fact, I was surprised. 

“Her surgeon must be good,” I mused.  “And expensive,” I observed. 

“Yes, he is.  She fucks him with Daddy quite regularly.  You met him at the party,” I felt sick. 

While the thought of a two-woman and a man threesome was universally the stuff of male fantasies from early puberty, I was rapidly going off the idea wholesale.  Perhaps it was because the scenes described were of two men and one woman.  Would I feel differently if it were two women?  I wondered absently. 

“So then, to sum up…”  I breathed out slowly, gathering myself. 

“Are we okay again?”  I paused slightly, looking for Rebecca’s response, and felt my heart skip a beat when she smiled and nodded her affirmation.

“Great.  Got that… Now… I’ve recently found a great girl whose adoptive father turns out to be my long-lost uncle, who in turn is married to Satan’s lead horn-bitch from the ninth circle of Hell, and she likes poaching boyfriends and doesn’t care what methods she uses.  Have I got all that straight?”  Rebecca leaned forward in her chair and laughed heartily. 

“Sounds like you’ve covered the relevant bases, but you’ve missed one more thing, Columbo,” she mocked me playfully. 

“Oh, I am pleased.  I was beginning to lose track of everything in my mind… wait.  What?” more laughter ensued, and once again, we locked eyes. 

“Haven’t you noticed?” she paused for a heartbeat.  “You’ve started to call me Becky,” she observed amiably.

I realised that she was right.  I had missed the moment that I became so familiar with her.  ‘Was that a good thing?’ I wondered.

“Don’t worry – I’m fine with it!  I prefer it to be truthful,” Rebecca grinned at me lopsidedly.

I was unspeakably gratified to see the sparkle and mischief had returned once more to those beautiful green pools of wonder.  Instinctively, I reached for the back of Rebecca’s head and pulled her gently towards me.  Her mouth opened up passionately, and once again, our tongues explored each other thoroughly.   Rebecca broke off the kiss for a moment to stand.

“I have a surprise for you,” she whispered as she rose.  “Close your eyes.” 

To my delight, I found I wasn’t looking for hidden cameras or other forms of joke to befall me this time.  I did as she bade me, and I could hear assorted rustlings around me and then the sound of matches being struck.  I wondered fleetingly how wise it was to use candles in a wooden building, but the thought passed as quickly as it came. 

“OK.  You can open your eyes again,” Rebecca whispered. 

She stood before me, dressed in a black basque that may have been deliberately a size too small for effect and coupled with matching lacy lingerie.  Suspenders were clipped to black fishnet stockings with little pink bows on the band of lace at the top.  A few rogue ginger pubic hairs were poking through the lace of the impossibly narrow panties, and I suddenly felt a familiar tightness in my jeans.

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

I was about to stand up when Rebecca moved forward and pushed me back down onto the recliner. 

“Lay the chair back,” she commanded.  I did so. 

Rebecca undid the laces of my new sneakers and removed the shoes one by one, like my socks. 

“Undo your jeans,” another command.

‘All that’s missing here is a whip and a leather metal studded collar!’ I thought to myself, but I continued to do as I was told. 

“Good boy.  Mommy approves,” she purred seductively.  “Keep being a good boy, and you will get rewards.”

While Rebecca was saying this, she was also slowly rubbing her hands up her thighs, over her pussy and up towards her generous breasts.  Even though the buttons on my Levi’s were undone, the strain created by my rapidly swelling cock was undeniable.  It was somewhat uncomfortable. 

“But if you’re a naughty boy, you will be punished!” she exclaimed, mock sternness in her voice.

“Yes, Mommy.  I’ll be a good boy,” I promised, playing along with the scene. 

In a perverse sense, I wondered if this particular kink of Mommy and son, I guess in this case, Stepson, may be driven in some small part by Simone’s antics.

‘No.  Don’t overthink it, Oli!’ I thought to myself. 

Rebecca reached out and started to remove my jeans.  I moved to help her by lifting my ass off the recliner. 

“Oh, good boy!”  Rebecca cooed.  “Mommy likes a good little helper.  Good helpers get rewards!” 

My erection had now burst through the opening at the front of my boxers, and it was standing proud. 

“Here is your reward.”  Rebecca leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth, then sucked it gently.  At the same time, she placed one hand on the base of my manhood and started to move it up and down slowly.  The sensations running through me were electric.  I groaned in pleasure.  Rebecca lifted her head and ceased her stroking. 

“Did you speak out of turn,” she asked me sternly.  “That won’t do.  Punishment for you!” 

Whether she meant the phrase to rhyme or not, I don’t know.  She didn’t miss a beat, however.  She stuffed my raging hard-on back into my boxers, making it strain against the fabric, which was remarkably uncomfortable, possibly because one of her hands was now also pushing against my ball sack quite hard. 

“What do you say to Mommy?” she demanded of me. 

Immediately, I replied, “I’m sorry, Mommy, I won’t do it again!” 

Pressure on my balls released, and Rebecca returned to her ministrations on my cock.

‘I’m quite liking this.’ I thought to myself.  Suddenly, I realised that perhaps I wasn’t as vanilla as my last girlfriend had felt.

Once more, Rebecca had the head of my cock in her mouth.  Licking the tip sensually.  A hand was stroking the shaft, and I was again in paradise.  I reached up to cup one of her breasts through the fabric of the basque, but she must have felt me move under her and batted my hand away blindly.  I was impressed by her spatial awareness.  The sensual and delicious blow job continued for maybe 10 minutes until I was ready to explode. 

Again, Rebecca used edging to heighten the sensations I felt.  Our first time, she’d edged me twice before allowing me my release.  The count was currently at four, and I had severe doubts that I would make it to five.  I felt the familiar twitch in my balls as my climax began to build.  I think Rebecca sensed that I wasn’t going to be able to stop myself this time and moved her hand so she could take the entire length of my engorged cock deep into her throat. 

The tension was building.  Indescribable sensations of pleasure were shooting through my body when I felt a kind of cold, shivering sensation start in my toes and roll up my body like a wave breaking on a sandy shore.  The orgasm I experienced was massive.  My hips bucked wildly as the tension was released along with my thick cum.  Presently, the tingling subsided, and my senses returned.  It was then that I realised that Rebecca still had my dick in her mouth, and she was still sucking.  She looked up at me innocently, smiled, and released my flagging dick from her mouth before she dabbed at the corner of her mouth with her little pinkie finger. 

“Yummy,” she said, grinning wickedly.

As I lay there, slightly bewildered and coming down from my natural high, Rebecca repositioned herself to be perched on the edge of the other recliner.   As she sat, she spread her legs slightly and gently started to rub at her pussy. 

“Would you like to watch me play with myself?” she asked. 

As soon as I saw what she was doing, I felt my cock stirring again; despite its recent workout,

“I love playing with myself.  Gently teasing my little clitty and making it swell.”  She rolled her head back and moaned a little. 

“Feeling the lace of my panties on my skin makes me so wet!” she whispered huskily under her breath.

I was mesmerised by the vision in front of me.  Never in my wildest dreams had the thought entered my mind that I would get with someone as… I struggled to find another adjective, but only one suited my current train of thought, with someone as perfect as Rebecca.  As I watched, I could see that Rebecca was starting to rub herself a little harder and with more urgency to the movements.   Another groan of pleasure came from her, and she locked eyes with me. 

“Would you like me to remove them?” she asked coyly. 

I just nodded my affirmation that I thought this was a good idea.  She hooked the thumb of her free hand under the lace of the panties and pulled them towards her knees, wriggling on the seat a little, then, with one deft movement, stood and let the panties fall to the floor, kicking them to one side when they landed.  Rebecca sat once more and opened her legs wide.  Returning her hand to her pussy, she parted her lips to allow her fingers to become slick from her wetness, then gently slid her three fingers into her sex three or four times before withdrawing them, moaning in appreciation of the intrusion of her fingers.

“I love to taste of myself.  It makes me so horny,” she breathed, desire dripping from her words. 

With her now very lubricated fingers, she raised them to her mouth and seductively sucked all three digits, delighting in the flavour of her pussy juices and making an appreciative humming sound.  It was plain to see that she was exceedingly horny, given her current actions.

My cock was now rock hard again.  I stood up, removed my shirt and walked the two steps to reach Rebecca.  I reached up to her voluminous cleavage, which was threatening to succumb to gravity and spill over the top of her bustier.  I thought the lace trimming the top of the piece was putting up a brave fight against a much superior foe.  I determined that I would have to help remedy this situation.  Slowly, I reached out for the uppermost fastener of the top, only to find that it was fastened from the rear.

‘How the hell did she put this on?’ I wondered while I gently motioned for her to spin around so I could access the device holding her generous bust prisoner in a Bastille of cotton and lace. Gracefully, she pivoted on one foot to face away from me and gathered her gorgeous flowing locks to her front, allowing me access to my target. 

As I fumbled with the little metal clasps, I placed little kisses on her neck and down her shoulder blade.  I marvelled at her porcelain skin as little goosebumps formed where my lips had once caressed her.  Quite by accident, I was a little too close, and as I continued to fumble with the fasteners, the tip of my cock pressed against Rebecca’s ass. 

“Oooh, hello!” she said playfully, giggling slightly at my impromptu nudge. 

I pulled back slightly and focussed on the fasteners.  One by one, my little metal foes yielded to my hands.  Presently, Rebecca’s generous breasts were free, and I turned her around once more to face me.  I cupped her tits with both hands, rubbing in a circular pattern and squeezing her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.  Rebecca placed her hands on mine and groaned loudly, pushing them even harder into the flesh and subliminally telling me that she liked rough play with her tits. 

“Do you like my tits, baby?” she whispered to me. 

“Very much,” I replied as I crouched slightly to take one of her exceedingly erect nipples into my mouth. 

I suckled on the tit, teasing the nipple with my tongue, and she let out a low long ‘oooh’ sound.  Her long, luscious hair was tickling my forehead, which was not an entirely unpleasant sensation.  Presently, I came up for air and met Rebecca’s eyes. 

“Do you want to fuck me, Oli?  I’m so horny right now I could explode, baby!”  The question surprised me a little.  No, that’s not right.  It wasn’t the question that surprised me.  It was her language.

‘Who in their right mind wouldn’t?’ I thought. 

I nodded and helped her lay down on the recliner.  I suddenly realised.  I had no protection with me. 

“I want to, so very much!” I said apologetically.  “I don’t have any protection,” I admitted.  Rebecca regarded me with loving eyes. 

“It’s OK, Oli, you won’t need anything.  I take birth control to help with heavy periods, so win, win, I guess!” 

Again, I was surprised at how open and honest she was with me.  ‘Then again, inhibitions become a little redundant being this intimate with someone.’ I thought.  I had to bring up the elephant in the room. 

“It’s not just babies I’m concerned about,” I admitted to her. 

Still regarding me with such affection, she smiled slightly and said words that I would never have expected, given how… experienced and comfortable she seemed with her sexuality. 

“It’s OK, baby, you don’t need to worry about STIs either,” she paused as if weighing the merits of telling me what she was about to confess to me. 

“You see, I’m a virgin, at least in the biblical sense.”  She sounded almost embarrassed at the admission.

It was like a bomb had gone off in my head.  I could see sparks, and my ears were ringing. 

“I see,” I said tenderly.

“Then I shall be exceedingly gentle as I am your first,” I reassured her.

This changed the entire dynamic of the situation.  I had been steeling myself for a bucking bronco-style fuck session where I would have to hang on for dear life, given how forward and confident Rebecca seemed.  Now I was the one with the admittedly minimal experience and would be guiding this divine creature through her first experience of a proper fuck. 

Immediately, I scolded myself.  I wasn’t going to be that guy.  I wasn’t going to treat Rebecca as another notch on my bedpost.  I was developing intense emotions for this woman, and I wasn’t about to make her first time unnecessarily wild or unpleasant.  If she had directed that to be the case over our time here, I would have been happy to oblige, but Rebecca would have set the pace, which I would happily follow.  I wasn’t going to fuck this woman!  I was going to make love to her.

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

I joined Rebecca on the recliner, my naked body lying next to her.  It was a squeeze, but that made it all the cosier and more sensual.  The stark contrast of warm flesh against cold leather was exhilarating.  I reached out a hand to stroke her cheek, seeing how flushed she’d become.  Her cheeks and the tops of her tits were almost glowing with a red rash.  I leaned forward and kissed her deeply; our tongues once again became entwined as she wrapped her arms around my body, holding me close to her.  I pulled back slightly, and with a free hand, I gently cupped and massaged her tits. 

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

Playing with each nipple with my thumb and index finger, tweaking and twisting and an occasional flick for good measure.  Each time, little squeaks and groans of pleasure came from her luscious mouth.  I realised there wasn’t enough room to move where we were, and I stood, scooping up Rebecca in my arms.  I gently laid her down on the rug and straddled her as I had the previous week.  We kissed again, and I moved my kisses down her chest, tracing the outlines of her nipples with my tongue and then blowing gently where the skin was moist from my saliva. 

Instantly, Rebecca shuddered with delight, her nipples becoming even more erect.  I moved lower still, tracking my tongue down to her navel and gently circling its pretty little circumference.  How had I not noticed the piercing that was there the other night?   I looked up at her and asked… 

“Are you sure you’re ready?”  I didn’t want any chance of reprisals should things go south. 

“Oh, fuck yes,” was her impatient reply. 

‘OK.’  I thought and moved to part Rebecca’s legs gently with my hands.  For her part, she was already one step ahead of me and had opened her legs and brought her heels to her ass cheeks.  I took in the view before me.  I had seen it before, of course.  But the subdued lighting of our first coupling had left many details hidden in shadow. 

With my shaft in my hand, I gave it a couple of languid strokes, then gently eased it forward so that the head was touching her labia.  I rubbed the head up and down a little, causing Rebecca to moan at the sensation of me stroking my throbbing cock on her soaking wet pussy.  When I was satisfied that there was sufficient lubrication, I pushed the head in a little further this time, carefully watching her face for any signs of discomfort. 

Rebecca’s eyes went wide.  She gasped, then held her breath.  I started to pull out, but she stopped me. 

“It just feels a lot thicker than it looks.  Please don’t stop, Oli!” she breathed huskily. 

I gently pushed in further, just a little at a time, to ensure Rebecca was comfortable continuing all the time.  Eventually, I was balls-deep in her sex, and no adverse signs were coming from her face. 

“That feels fucking sensational!” she exclaimed. 

I was happy that she was pleased; I began a slow rhythmic pumping in time with the beat of the music still playing.  My hands wandered all over her milky white skin, caressing every inch I could reach with delicate fingertips, barely touching her.  We kissed passionately for what seemed an eternity until I felt an urgency in her kiss and a fervent grabbing at my back as her nails dragged down my shoulder blades and her legs wrapped around my back, digging her heels into my hips.  I realised that she was close to her climax. 

I kept the rhythm going; I feared that altering it in any way would bust the groove we were in and blow her orgasm.  Her moans started to come thick and fast, and I suddenly felt an immense clamping on my cock as her pussy muscles contracted, pulsing with the waves of her climax.  Her fingernails nails dug into my back, and I could hear a muffled grunting with each spasm of her body.  

“Holy fuck!” Rebecca managed to say, barely able to speak above a whisper in the aftermath of her first orgasm by actual intercourse. 

For myself, I had never been bareback before, and the sensation, which was an entirely different feeling from wearing a rubber, was electrifying.  I wanted more.  I never wanted this feeling to go away.  Being this close to another human being, so intimate and sharing the most precious things a person can share, was intoxicating, and I wanted it all the time. 

There was no break this time.  No, ‘your turn’ swapping.  I simply continued making love to this beautiful woman, and before long, between her kisses, her nails running down my back, and her pussy clinging on to my cock like it was a life preserver, I was about to cum for the second time.'  I was just about to pull out when Rebecca locked eyes with me and breathed heavily,

“I want you to cum in me, Oli.”  The look in her eyes told me she needed this for the union to be completed and that my ejaculation into her would make us lovers proper.

With this simple sentence, I blew my load.  I couldn’t control it.  It was such an erotic thing to hear.  The power of my hips thrusting and the pulsing of my cock, quite beyond my control, caused Rebecca to cum again herself.  This time, she squealed loudly.  The thought that someone may have heard never entered my head, and at that moment, I couldn’t have cared less if they had, to be honest. 

The sensation of her pussy clamping around my cock, milking it for every drop of cum was indescribably pleasurable.   I collapsed on top of Rebecca, panting heavily and with sweat making my skin slick.  Rebecca once again wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. 

 “That was amazing!” she said, looking deep into my eyes. I smiled broadly and kissed her again. 

“For me, too,” I responded softly.

We lay there entwined for quite a while; the rug we lay on was deceptively plush and warm.  We held each other and enjoyed the music.  When Rebecca broke the silence, I absentmindedly ran my fingers through her long red hair, luxuriating again in how soft it felt.

“Oli, that was so magical,” she whispered.  “Thank you for being so gentle with me.”  She snuggled down and sighed deeply into my chest.

“I hate to burst our bubble, but I’m a little hungry.  Shall we go back inside and forage?”  I hadn’t thought of anything but how utterly fascinated I was with this woman. 

Everything about her matched everything that I was looking for in a partner.  Physical attractions and attributes aside, Rebecca’s mind was equally as engaging as her body.  She was both eloquent and elegant.  She also possessed a refinement and sophistication that made me wonder what she saw in me.  I knew that I was seriously punching above my weight with her. 

Rebecca looked like a model and was equally good in sweats and sneakers or dressed in a ballgown with heels.  It was a bit basic of me, I know, but she was a demon in bed, too.  I would be lying if I said I hadn’t been taken aback by how forward and… adventurous… she was the first night we’d spent together.  It’s not the main reason for my falling more and more for her, but it was a powerful motivator. 

“I could eat after that workout,” I confessed, my stomach grumbling loudly in agreement.  I smiled apologetically. 

“Sounds like we’d better hurry!”  Was her quick reply.

~~~~~~{}~~~~~~

We dressed, and Rebecca lifted the blinds.  To my surprise, it had gone past dusk.  Little lanterns on posts at about waist height marked the pathway back to the house.  I looked at my phone to check the time.  The display made me wince with the brightness in the gloom of the dark.  Cheerfully glowing over Rebecca’s first racy picture were the digits 20:37. ‘How had we spent six hours in the summerhouse?’ I wondered as Rebecca clasped her hand in mine, and we strolled along the dimly lit path towards the house. 

A bright, widely angled automatic security light blinked on with a slight click at the back of the house, allowing for easier access to locks and handles that otherwise would be shrouded in darkness.  To my surprise, the omnipresent Carter opened the door for us as we approached. 

“Good evening, Miss, Sir,” I didn’t think I would ever get used to being called that in this opulent environment.

“I trust you have both enjoyed your afternoon in the gardens?”  I was no master of hidden innuendo, but even I could hear the double entendre hidden in the word ‘enjoyed.’  I deferred entry to Rebecca first, trying to be a gentleman. As we each passed through the portal, she replied enthusiastically. 

“Yes, thank you, Carter.  You’ve done a wonderful job with the gardens and sprucing up the summerhouse,”  we passed through to a new area of the house for me, the kitchen.  It was nearly as large as the dining room, with multiple hobs and ranges.  Double ovens and grills littered one wall. 

“Carter, would you please make two grilled cheese specials and two cocoas?”  Rebecca looked at me, searching for my approval.  I nodded, thinking, ‘Who doesn’t like grilled cheese?’ 

“Also, please bring them to my room when they are ready?”  Rebecca asked politely. 

I think that was the one characteristic about her that I was coming to admire the most; despite her family's surroundings and obvious wealth, she remained humble and polite.  Not once did she ever treat anyone other than an equal.  Of course, Simone was the exception to that rule. 

“Very well, Miss,” Carter confirmed the request. 

“Do I take it that Sir will again stay with us?” he asked.  Rebecca looked at me. 

“Only if he would like to,” was her simple reply. 

“I would like to, very much!” I said, giving her hand a little squeeze and perhaps too quickly. 

“Perfect, Sir,” was all Carter said, giving a slight nod in answer to my reply. 

“I will bring your food and drinks up presently, Miss. Please enjoy the rest of your evening,” Carter said as he began to work in the kitchen.

 With that, Rebecca and I walked hand in hand through the house and upstairs to her bedroom again. 

As we entered her room, I noticed a bundle of clothes on the end of the bed.  They all looked new and were in my sizes again.  Next to the neatly folded clothes was another bundle that comprised pyjamas and a fluffy white dressing robe.  A handwritten note placed neatly on the top of the clothes read. 

‘Good evening, Oliver.  I surmised that you may stay with us for another night.  Please keep these clothes as a token of our family’s reunion.  You will always be welcomed in my home under one provision.  Take good care not to hurt my little girl.’

The script was ornate and had been written by a skilled hand.  At the foot of the note was an old-fashioned red wax seal with what I assumed was the family crest embossed into it.  Directly above the seal, the letter was monogrammed ‘H’. 

‘That wiley old bastard!’  I thought, grinning widely.  Thoughts of Professor Wynn and ancient Babylon early tomorrow morning were the last thing on my mind as I watched Rebecca remove her top and sweatpants and head towards the ensuite. 

“Are you coming?” she asked me playfully, holding her hand out towards me.  I needed no encouragement.  I swiftly undressed and hurried to join Rebecca in the shower.

I came up behind Rebecca; she had shed all vestments, which were scattered across the floor of the ensuite, and was standing nude, regarding herself in the wall-sized mirror in the ensuite.  The shower was already running, filling the enclosed space with wisps of steam.  I placed my hands on her hips and gently kissed her neck.  She let her head fall to one side and sighed with pleasure. 

Continuing to place little kisses on her neck and shoulders, I reached my hands up to cup her tits once more.  They were deliciously supple, and I took great delight in the fact that her nipples responded immediately to my touch and became impossibly erect.  Her nipples weren’t the only thing that became erect.  I massaged her tits for a few moments and once again felt my cock pushing into her ass cheeks. 

“Somebody wants to play again!” Rebecca said gleefully. 

I didn’t interrupt, kissing her neck, and mumbled, ‘Uh-hu!’ in agreement.  Rebecca pulled me forward slightly to move us towards the plinth holding the twin wash basins.  I followed and pressed myself against her front, holding her tightly.   I was kissing her as passionately as she was me.  Her arms snaked around my back, and she pulled me into her with all the strength she could muster, wanting to be as close as she could get to me. 

I felt impossibly alive.  Every one of my senses was alert, and the smells, textures, and sounds around me were seared into my memory.  Our passionate kissing became increasingly urgent as she hungrily probed my mouth with her tongue, lapping at my own and biting my bottom lip with exquisite tenderness.

Rebecca gasped when the cold marble of the plinth contacted her toned ass cheeks, but not once did she break our kiss.  I slowly dragged my hands down her sides, barely touching her skin and was rewarded with a sigh of appreciation.  I placed my hands on her waist and helped her sit on the plinth. 

I broke our kissing to take a moment to look at this goddess.  As I stepped back, I realised, to my surprise, that the plinth was at the perfect height for me to kneel and worship her pussy with my fingers and tongue without having to crane my neck.  Immediately, I knelt and inhaled her musk.  My tongue took on a life of its own as it lapped teasingly at her labia before I sucked the delightfully engorged flaps into my mouth and suckled them gently.

Rebecca’s hands gently gripped my head and pulled me as close to her as possible.  However, I was not going to be bullied.  I loved giving oral satisfaction to her.  I concentrated on teasing her g-spot with my index finger, using a ‘come here’ motion timed to coincide with my gentle caresses of her clit.  I was barely making contact with her hyper-sensitive bud, and each time I did, it would elicit a deep moan of pleasure, followed then by a soft, disappointed sound as I moved back to teasing her labia.

I lost track of time, but I do know that I made her cum twice; she squirted on my face on both occasions.  The second time, I was flicking my tongue over her clit, with my right index finger rubbing her g-spot and my left index finger buried in her ass up to the second knuckle, gently finger fucking her forbidden hole.

My cock was begging for attention by this point, and I found that Rebecca was at the perfect height for her pussy to be aligned with my swollen cock without me having to stand on tiptoes.  With little effort, as I returned to kissing her passionately, my cock found her pussy on the first attempt.  There was no gentle easing this time, and my bulbous head slipped past her swollen labia with ease as her hungry cunt devoured my shaft in one deft motion.

Simultaneously, we groaned with pleasure, and I began to thrust my hips rhythmically once again.  Rebecca placed her hands around my neck and leaned back against the mirror to facilitate deeper penetration of my turgid member. 

She groaned again, my cock having found the right angle to give her the most pleasure.  Almost immediately, I could feel her pussy clamping onto my shaft, and the tell-tale change in her breathing once again suggested that she was close to cumming again.  I was so aroused that I doubted I would be able to last much longer.  I had been steadying myself on the plinth but now moved my hands to massage her voluminous chest.  Her nipples were hard as bullets and rubbed my palms as I grasped and caressed each of her delightful orbs.

My thrusts got harder, and she grunted with each deep stroke of my cock until she started writhing on the marble; her cunt clamped around my dick, and her hips began to buck.  Rebecca shrieked in ecstasy as her orgasm claimed her.

All of these combined sensations drove me over my precipice.  Out of nowhere, I started to grunt heavily as my cum came lancing out into her waiting pussy.  I stayed motionless for a time.  The toll of having cum three times in one day, in close succession, had drained me, figuratively and literally.  I needed a moment to recover and to allow the almost painful sensation enveloping my cock to diminish sufficiently to allow me to withdraw.

Presently, I helped Rebecca dismount the plinth and held her tightly.  I realised we’d not just enjoyed a simple cuddle in our few days together.  I felt it appropriate that our first should be as the Lord had intended, naked.  I don’t know how long we embraced.  It was not cold, as the steam from the still-running shower warmed the enclosed space.  Not wanting to, but needing to, as I could feel the last few drops of now cold cum hitting the tops of my foot, I broke the embrace and suggested we perhaps make use of the running water.

“Maybe we should take advantage of the running shower?”  Rebecca agreed, and we entered the glass cubicle comfortably large enough to accommodate two adults. We began to wash each other sensually. 

My hands felt different on Rebecca’s skin this time.  It was undoubtedly arousing, but strangely, it wasn’t erotic.  I found that I could comfortably massage the lather into Rebecca’s porcelain skin without my cock becoming engorged.  It seemed to matter not if I was tending to her arms, her thighs, her tits, or her ass.  It was undeniably a thoroughly enjoyable experience. 

That it came without the need to have sex immediately afterwards was a surprise, to be sure.  Rebecca later admitted to me that she had similar feelings when she had reciprocated the washing process.  The only exception to this rule was with the washing of the cock and pussy…  I think, except for the most extreme of circumstances, any touch in those erogenous zones immediately awakens the desire to have sex in both men and women.

We finished washing each other and towelled off most of the moisture.  Rebecca retrieved our dressing robes, and we found two cold grilled cheese sandwiches and two mugs of now lukewarm cocoa left on a little fold-out table that Carter must have brought to the room with him, along with supper.  Rebecca and I looked at each other, and we couldn’t help but laugh!  Had Carter heard us in the shower? 

I suddenly felt a wave of mortal embarrassment wash over me. As soon as it arrived, it went.  I had nothing to be ashamed of.  We were both consenting adults, and, what’s more, Hamish had given his blessing for the relationship to continue by granting permission for me to stay in Rebecca’s room. 

Perfectly on cue, my stomach growled, protesting that we’d allowed supper to cool.  Rebecca giggled and suggested we try to eat; after all, Carter had prepared his grilled cheese special at Rebecca’s request.  I moved the table to the end of the bed, sat down, retrieved half of the sandwich, and took a bite from one corner.  There was an explosion of flavour on my tongue, and my eyes went wide with appreciation. 

“Carter uses paprika on the cheese as it’s melting,” Rebecca advised, clearly seeing the question forming in my wide-eyed appreciation for this delightful food. 

Rebecca retrieved a remote control from her nightstand and then sat beside me.  She clicked on the massive 4K TV recessed into the room's feature wall.  WTNH News 8 blinked onto the screen; the little clock in the corner read 22:15. We sat in companionable silence for a while, catching up with current affairs and munching cold sandwiches.  Before long, the food was gone. 

“I’m still hungry.” Stated Rebecca.  “How about you?” Rebecca asked of me. 

“I could eat some more,” I was ravenous.  I’d not had such a thorough workout in a long while and would surely be aching tomorrow.  Rebecca retrieved her phone from her robe pockets and pulled up ‘Just Eat’. 

“Pizza, ok?”  Asked Rebecca quizzically. 

“I’m happy with whatever. I’ll eat almost anything,” I replied honestly. I hadn’t intended to make an innuendo.  Rebecca looked up at me and gave me the wickedest grin. 

“Don’t I know it!” she exclaimed. I felt embarrassed again; my mind instantly transported me back to eating her in the en-suite.  She ordered pizza on her phone’s app, searched her contacts for a number, and dialled it. 

“Yes, Miss?” came the reply. 

“I’m sorry to bother you this late, Carter, but we have a pizza delivery in about twenty minutes.  Could you be a lamb and bring it to us when it arrives?”  Rebecca looked at me lovingly; I hoped my face reflected a similar emotion. 

“Of course, Miss.”  The call was over, and Rebecca turned off the TV and came closer to me to snuggle in.  I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her head. 

“Your hair is still wet.  Would you like me to towel it for you?”  I asked. 

Rebecca looked up at me and declined apologetically, stating that she liked to let her hair air-dry. Otherwise, it was a ‘bird's nest of hideous proportions and would take a week to get straightened out again.’

I changed the subject. 

“It’s been quite the day, eh?”  Rebecca nodded in agreement with me. 

“What has been your favourite part?” she asked me, piercing me with an intense gaze. 

The interrogative served to put me on the spot. 

“I would have to say…” I stalled while my mind raced through the day’s events. 

“I would have to say that beating the ‘Simone test’ has to be my favourite… just to see the look on her face!”  Rebecca giggled. 

“YES!  The old crow didn’t know where to put herself.”  We locked eyes again. 

“Come lie on the bed with me,” Rebecca whispered, “I want to cuddle with you for a while.” 

She motioned to the top end of the bed.  I was happy to oblige. 

I repositioned myself on the bed, and Rebecca lay next to me like she had on our first night together.  She snuggled down in her robe, and I pulled her tight to my side.  I resolved then that I would protect this woman with my life, should the situation warrant. 

“I wonder if this is what love feels like?”  I thought I had wondered to myself absently. 

A heartbeat later, Rebecca looked up at me and whispered, “Yes.”

Published 
Written by Phoenix1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments