Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this series, I invite you to read the previous chapter. if you like what you've read, or if you don't, leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Don't forget to tap that like button! Enjoy!"

After my wife and I shared that we had naughty dreams, and a night of amazing sex that followed the revelation, nothing more was said for a few days as we carried on with our day-to-day lives. Then, on Saturday evening, after dinner out with friends, none of whom had ever been included in my dream, and a little dancing, we retired to our bedroom and started making out as I had hoped we would that evening.

I could tell that Jane was horny by the suggestive looks she had been giving me all evening but what really got my motor running was the look she gave me as we were dancing with our friend’s spouses. She looked over his shoulder at me and mouthed something I didn’t catch. I just smiled as though I understood and finished the dance.

We climbed into bed and started kissing. “You have no idea what I was telling you when I was dancing with Scott, do you?” she asked.

“Not really, no, “I said.

“I was trying to tell you he had a hard-on while we were dancing!” she giggled. We both laughed. “What I didn’t tell you is how big he felt.” She kissed me again. “There it was, bumping into my pussy and it was all I could do not to drop to my knees and suck him off right there!”

“Marie would not have much liked that!” I laughed. We kissed some more.

“What about you?” she asked. “Would you like to watch me suck another man’s cock?”

“I think I would,” I groaned. It wasn’t long before she pushed me onto my back and mounted me.

“I think we should go for it,” she said as she ground against me.

“Do you think you could handle me fucking another woman?” I asked.

“As long as her tongue was on my clit while you did, I wouldn’t!” she purred. “I think that would be the very best fuck ever!”

“Hard to disagree with that I grunted.” My hands found my wife’s breasts and I pushed her body upward. She was in full control of both our orgasms as she ground her hips back and forth. She continued the conversation.

“I think I’m going to get in touch with Noemi,” she grunted. “I miss my tongue on her cunt!”

“Do you miss her tongue on yours?” I asked, urging her to continue.

“You fucking know it!” Her hips increased their pace and her fingers found her clit. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna cum!” Her breath was ragged as she played with herself while fucking my cock. Her first orgasm of the evening was an explosive one, she screamed it out, releasing the pent-up energy as I felt her pussy spasm on my dick. The warmth of her orgasm triggered mine and I added my fluid to hers.

She fell forward onto me, her heaving chest pressing against mine. As we regained our breath, I kissed her cheek and whispered that I loved her and she returned it to me. Then she pushed herself up onto her arms.

“I wasn’t just playing along with the fantasy,” she said. I nodded. “So you’d be okay if I went out with her and we ended up fucking?”

“Depends,” I replied. “Would you pitch the idea of me watching you to her?”

“I’d like to,” she said. “I’m not sure she’ll go along with it though.”

“Well, if she doesn’t you will at least have gotten your pussy well eaten!” She kissed me and rolled off the bed. I could see our combined wetness on her butt and inside her thighs as she padded to the washroom. She returned a few moments later and picked up her phone from the nightstand.

She lay down beside me and took a selfie then texted Noemi. “Hey sweetie, it’s been too long!” We kissed and cuddled until her phone pinged the reply.

“Hey, Princess! Been thinking about you lately! Miss you!” the message ended with a string of emojis that I couldn’t begin to decipher.

“IKR! I been thinkin bout you 2. How about we get together for lunch 2moro, I have something I want to talk to you about.”

“OK, what time?”

“Say noon at the old usual place?” The old usual place was a restaurant near where Noemi used to live.

“Perfect!” replied Noemi. “Can’t wait! Love and kisses on all your pink parts!”

“I miss your pink parts!” Jane replied. “That’s sorta what I wanna talk about!”

“Oh fuck, now I really can’t wait! CU 2moro!” Jane’s phone pinged a moment later, it was a photo of Noemi’s caramel-skinned torso with two fingers pinching a chocolate nipple and the other hand cupping her mound.

“Take my picture!” Jane commended, handing me her phone. She laid back, opened her legs, and slipped one finger inside herself while sucking on two fingers of her other hand. Then she took the phone back from me and sent the picture to her friend.

We ignored the following pings from Jane’s phone as we rolled into our favorite position. Soon my cock was in her throat while I suckled on her clit and slid two fingers over her G-Spot. One thing Jane and I have found is that when we’re uber turned on, it never takes very long for either of us to come. That night was no exception.

Afterward, we lay together. “One last time,” she said, “are you sure you’re okay if Noemi and I fuck tomorrow?”

“I’m fine with it,” I answered. “But if you guys get in a sharing mood, I wouldn’t object to a photo of two of you two together.”

“Tell you what,” she grinned, “I’ll ask her if we can have a threesome, and, if she says yes, I’ll ask her for a picture.”

“That’s a fair deal,” I said. I rolled over and pulled the long black dildo from the nightstand along with the bottle of lube. “Now, tell me about your ‘Carl’ fantasy!” She grinned, kissed me, and rolled onto her back. I took the lube and, even though she was well lubricated already, spread some along the shaft of the toy, and positioned it at her opening.

She sighed as I slid it into her, “Oh, fuck that feels so good. Mmmmm, I wonder if Carl’s cock is this big. I’ll bet it is!” She placed her hand over mine and started sliding the toy out and in, “God dammit that fills me up so nicely, I can feel it bump up against me inside, mmm.” She looked at me and licked her lips, beckoning me to kiss her.

“Would you let me fuck him, if I got the chance?” she asked.

“Not without me being there,” I replied.

“Why wouldn’t you let me be alone with him?” she teased. “Are you afraid I wouldn’t come back to you?”

“No,” I answered, “I just want to have my cock in your throat while he fucks your cunt!” The vulgarity was something she occasionally liked when we were fucking and I guessed that now would be a good time for it.

She pushed my hand away and took the toy from inside herself, rolled over onto all fours, and pushed me onto my back. “I’m gonna suck your cock so good you’ll never want me to stop!”

“I got news for you baby, I never want you to stop any time you suck my cock!” She grinned and her eyes rolled up as she pushed the toy inside her pussy once more before opening her mouth and taking me into her throat. After bobbing up and down for a few moments she took her mouth off me and looked up.

“Make it rough,” she growled. “Grab my hair and fuck my face!” She had never mentioned that before and I sure as hell never asked but I wasn’t about to turn down the opportunity. I grabbed her hair in both fists and guided her back onto my cock, pushing it slowly into her throat once more. She struggled a little so I relented, letting her come up off me.

“When I said fuck my face, I meant it!” she commanded. I looked at her and she nodded and opened her mouth so I tightened my grip and pushed my cock past her lips until my balls bounced off her chin. I started thrusting slowly as she pistoned the long black dildo into her wet cunt, making squishing sounds as she did. I increased the pace to match hers so that as she was pulling the dildo out of her pussy, I was pushing my cock into her throat.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

I had never even fantasized about fucking a woman’s face but now that it was happening, I was certain I wanted it to happen some more. “Is that what you want you slut? You want me to fuck your face while Carl slams his big black cock into your wet cunt?” Her body buckled as I called her that despicable name but I could tell she didn’t object to it.

Her hand left the toy and pushed against my hip to get her mouth off me, “That’s exactly what I want!” she panted. “Treat me like the slut I need to be!” She opened her mouth and dived back onto me as the dildo pistoned in and out again and again.

Suddenly she pushed me away and flipped onto her back. “Come on my face!” she cried, loudly enough that if the neighbors were any closer they would certainly have heard her. “Come on, baby, paint my face with your cum!” Her hand was a blur as he fucked herself with the dildo and my eyes never left it as I jacked myself those last few strokes until I blasted my load all over her face, in her hair, on her chest, and on the sheets beneath us. Without question, it was the biggest load of cum I had ever produced.

My hot cum hitting her face must have been the trigger for her orgasm. She let out a scream like I had never heard before as her hips thrust upward and held there. After a few quick strokes with the dildo then she pulled it from her pussy quickly and released a long stream of clear fluid. Then she drove it back into herself for a few more quick thrusts and pulled it out again, another stream of fluid shot from her and soaked the bedsheets. Three more times this happened until she collapsed on the bed, the fake black cock sticking out from her pink wetness and her whole body heaving from the exhaustion.

I watched her in silence as she slowly recovered. Eventually, she looked at me, “What?” she asked.

“That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen,” I replied. “The look on your face as you came was just amazing to see.” She blushed a little, not that you could easily tell, her face and chest were still flushed from her exertions. “I’d like to see it more often.”

“Maybe next time you could take a picture, or a video so you can see it whenever you like,” she purred.

“You mean it?” I asked. “We talked about taking pictures before and I remember what you said.”

“Things change,” she replied. “Back then I would never have imagined having sex with someone other than you. Now I have no trouble imagining it. In fact, I’m hoping it will happen!”

“I hope so too,” I said. I picked up her phone and pointed it at her. “Go on, then, why don’t you start fucking yourself with that big black cock?” She smiled sweetly and moved her hands lower. One hand grasped it while the other tickled her clit. Soon she was panting again as her arousal built. Her eyes never left mine as she fucked herself, except for the couple of times they rolled up in her head as the head of the massive cock rubbed along her special spot.

She had never really come down from her previous orgasm so it didn’t take very long at all before she neared the peak of her excitement once more. Unlike previously, she didn’t announce her orgasm to the world, she merely bit her lip and moaned quietly as the pure rush overtook her soul. Her left hand jackhammered the dildo in and out until she pushed it in as far as it would go and held it there as her hips twitched and writhed.

I had great difficulty holding the phone steady as I recorded her orgasm for posterity. The screen wasn’t big enough to capture her whole body close up so I stupidly switched back and forth between her pulsating pussy and the rapturous look on her face. As she passed her peak, I remained focused on her face until it looked like she was going to take the dildo out of her now sopping hole.

“Not yet,” I whispered, “let me.” I held the phone in my left hand, focusing it on her inner thigh, and took the end of the thick silicone phallus in my right. I moved the camera view to show it protruding from her, her outer lips splayed wide to accommodate it. I twisted it slowly as I slid it in fully, feeling the resistance as the broad firm head pushed up against her cervix. I held it there, putting pressure on it and wondering if her cervix would yield to its girth. I heard her whimper, not in pain but in pleasure at the feeling of fullness. “Just wait until Carl slides his big cock inside you, the real thing will feel so much better!” I teased as I eased the pressure on the toy and began slipping it slowly from her.

I watched intently and tried to keep the lens pointed at her as her pussy distended, resisting the removal of the shaft from her pink lips. The shaft was shiny from the remains of the lubricants both natural and synthetic as inch by slow inch it came into view. Then came the resistance as her pussy clung to the ridge of the broad head, unwilling to let it go. Finally, her pussy released it with a soft plop and a rivulet of fluid seeped out. Her lips gaped open just a little and I could see it pulsing in time with her heartbeat.

I set the dildo on her tummy and placed the phone down on the bed beside her before moving between her legs, not wanting to let the opportunity of licking her clean pass by. She moaned her approval softly, urging me to lick it clean. I used two fingers to scoop out what was left of her fluid, now milky white from the pounding her pussy had taken from the toy. Once I was satisfied that it was as clean as I could get it, I kissed my way back up her body and shared her taste from my lips and tongue.

“Mmmmm, baby, that was sooo goood!” she purred. “We should do that again sometime!”

“I think we should,” I replied as I snuggled beside her.

Once she had caught her breath she whispered, “I feel like I owe you something for that but I don’t think I have anything left in me to give.”

I admit I was disappointed but I understood. My darling wife had just experienced the most explosive set of orgasms I thought possible and needed time to recover. ‘Maybe in the morning,’ I thought to myself. I leaned in and kissed her, “That’s okay, baby, there’s time for all that.”

She smiled and returned my kisses, “I love you Rich,” she whispered. I got up to get ready for bed, taking the dildo with me to make sure it was clean before I put it away. By the time I got back to bed, she was snoring softly. I took a photo of her with my camera and texted it to her with the caption, “All fucked out!”

My dream returned that night as a reprise of a scene that recurred in it from time to time. Jane was on her back with Noemi’s dark hair splayed across her hips as I drilled my wife’s friend from behind. I won the race to orgasm as I usually did and was replaced by Carl and his ten inches of black steel. He first fucked Noemi then they switched places as Jane licked and sucked her friend’s clit as he pounded her cunt from behind. It seemed so real at the time but I knew it was a dream when I awoke with my jizz all over my belly and my wife sitting up next to me laughing.

Where’d that load end up?” she giggled.

Not recalling where it went in the dream, I made something up. “In Noemi’s mouth,” I lied.

“Mmm, I can’t wait to see it for myself,” she purred as she moved down to lick the cum from my belly. Then I felt her mouth on my cock as she applied the very best sedative known to mankind. I still believe to this day there’s not a man alive who can stay awake after a blow job.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments